July 2, 2007, - 12:52 pm
By Debbie Schlussel
A little play-by-play of the events of Friday and Saturday in London and Glasgow:
* On Friday, two terrorist car bombs, which failed to detonate, were discovered in London’s Picadilly Circus. At least one of the bombs was in a silver Mercedes Benz.
* Guess what they were trying to use to detonate them? Cell-phones . . . just like the ones that several Lebanese and Palestinian Muslims, last year, tried to buy in bulk, last year, but the FBI did NOTHING.
* No-one in the PC crowd–which is all of the press, politicians, and high-ranking law enforcement officials–wants to iterate the religious identity of the likely would-be bombers. So we have to play “Guess the Religion” and say anything but Muslim.
* Saturday, the Keystone Kop version of terrorists tried to drive a fiery Jeep into Glasgow International Airport in Scotland, and one man is reportedly wearing a homicide bomb device, which fails to detonate.
Instead of meeting Allah and 72 ugly, heretofore-unmolested women, he’s severely burned–and the Michael-Moore-lauded British national healthcare system will be paying forever to care for his burns and likely plastic surgery, as the terrorist relaxes at the Paisley’s Royal Alexandra Hospital (where one of his fellow perpetrators worked, more below). They should have detonated him at a remote location and saved Brit taxpayers the expense. See, Michael Moore, there is equal healthcare for terrorists–they get as good in Britain as they do on Gitmo.
* The man who tried to detonate inside the Glasgow Airport shouts “Allah! Allah!” several times as he throws punches and tries to get farther inside the airport and self-detonate, according to observers. But, still, no-one is allowed to dare speak the name of that religion. Instead, the men are referred to as “Asian.” Hmmm . . . and they blamed me for speculating that “Asian” was really code for “Muslim” at Virginia Tech?
As we know, whenever there’s a terrorist attack and they call the perpetrators “Asian,” it’s generally code for Paki Muslims (or Indian Muslims–either way, they have one thing in common: the “Religion of Peace” . . . um, I mean, Asianism).
So, which religion shouts “Allah! Allah!”? Buddhism? Judaism? Christianity? Bahai Faith? I’m so curious. Please do enlighten me.
* At least two Muslim Medical Doctors were among the bomb makers and perpetrators of both would-be attacks. Surprise! Surprise! As I’ve written at length, don’t let the medical degree fool ya! Many Muslim doctors are terrorists. Reports say they are a Jordanian and an Iraqi, though one previous report says one of the doctors is an Iranian. The Iraqi is Bilal Talal Abdul Samad Abdulla a/k/a Bilal Abdulla.
America is the only place where they no longer say the Hippocratic Oath about first doing no harm. Trust me that the Medical graduates coming out of Iran and Egypt and elsewhere dominated by the “Asian” religion never said that oath or anything like it.
Again, I’ve noted the many, many medical doctors who’ve perpetrated terrorism. They all have one thing in common, and it’s not the medical degree. It’s their religion. You know–the “Religion of Asianism”.
So, to sum up, Chrysler and Daimler are regretting the unwitting terrorist commercials for their products, whereas GM is celebrating its 2.5 hour commercial, known as “Tranformers”–in theaters tomorrow (my review later, today).
Tags: America, Bilal Talal Abdul Samad Abdulla, Britain, Chrysler, Debbie Schlussel, Egypt, equal healthcare, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Glasgow, Glasgow Airport, Glasgow International Airport, healthcare system, homicide bomb device, Islamic Republic of Iran, London, Mercedes Benz, Michael Moore, official, Paisley's Royal Alexandra Hospital, plastic surgery, Scotland, Symbol, terrorist car bombs, Virginia Tech