May 26, 2006, - 1:24 pm
TODAY IS DAY TEN OF THE FBI SIEGE ON AN AMERICAN FARM
in search of Jimmy Hoffa.
Yesterday, they brought in the dogs to sniff for Hoffa’s non-existent body. The K9s smelled nothing. We’ve heard of cruelty to animals, but really–making dogs involve themselves in this silly waste of taxpayer money is truly animal cruelty. Where is PETA–or as we like to call it, PUTAh (People for the Unethical Treatment of Animals & humans)–when you need them?
Today, a big deal was made about finding the roots of a tree that was 30 years old, one year younger than the disappearance of Jimmy Hofa. This non-development merited a special press alert and breaking news. A 30 year old tree. Perhaps our friends at the FBI can visit Yellowstone National Park. We’re sure they can find a few 30 year old trees there, too. And as at the farm in Milford, Michigan, no Hoffa.
* A $1 million taxpayer tab on the dig up of a Michigan farm for Jimmy Hoffa;
* The only possible living suspect is now 92 years old;
* 50 FBI agents plus assorted anthropologists and archeologists (and they thought they’d be exploring African ruins and pottery; instead it’s a dung-filled horse farm);
* K9 dogs who sniffed nothing;
* A barn and its cement floor destroyed and removed by the FBI; and
* No Jimmy Hoffa body found.
AMERICAN FARM HELD HOSTAGE, DAY TEN.
(More information on this hostage count, here.)
Tags: AN AMERICAN FARM, cement floor, Debbie Schlussel, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Jimmy Hofa, Jimmy Hoffa, Michigan, Michigan farm, Milford, USD, Yellowstone National Park