May 28, 2006, - 10:35 am
TODAY IS DAY TWELVE OF THE FBI SIEGE ON AN AMERICAN FARM
in search of Jimmy Hoffa.
* A $1 million taxpayer tab on the dig up of a Michigan farm for Jimmy Hoffa;
* The only possible living suspect is now 92 years old;
* 50 FBI agents plus assorted anthropologists and archeologists (and they thought they’d be exploring African ruins and pottery; instead it’s a dung-filled horse farm);
* K9 dogs who sniffed nothing;
* A barn and its cement floor destroyed and removed by the FBI; and
* No Jimmy Hoffa body found.
AMERICAN FARM HELD HOSTAGE, DAY TWELVE.
(More information on this hostage count, here.)
Tags: AN AMERICAN FARM, cement floor, Debbie Schlussel, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Jimmy Hoffa, Michigan, Michigan farm, USD