June 23, 2006, - 8:32 pm
Star Struck Jihad Pimp: MySpace Teen’s Dad Pimps Her to IslamoCyberPredator, Media; FBI Roberts’ Cameo
By Debbie Schlussel
What happens when your teen daughter flees to the Muslim Mid-East to convert to Islam and marry a Palestinian cyberpredator she met online?
Most parents would be outraged and lock their daughter up for as long as possible. But NOT Terry Lester, father of Katherine Lester–the girl cyberstalked on MySpace by Palestinian Muslim Abdullah Jimzawi a/k/a Abdullah Psycho. We’ve detailed the story here, here, here, and here. But the latest developments are simply shocking. Terry Lester and his latest wife, Krista, are pimping his daughter to the IslamoCyberstalker and the media–to get their 15 minutes of fame.
First, they did an “exclusive” interview with an ABC station in central Michigan (in which the shameless Terry and Krista Lester blamed everyone–airlines, Greyhound, etc.–but themselves and the Islamocyberstalker for their daughter running away). Then, they did another “exclusive” interview with “Good Morning America,” this morning, complete with an all-expense paid trip to Manhattan and luxury accommodations. They seemed to enjoy watching their daughter cry on live national TV. Reportedly, Terry Lester has also been contacted by producers wanting to do a movie about his daughter. So he’s squeezing out all the 15 minutes he can get.
And he’s encouraging his daugher’s online relationship with Jimzawi, even encouraging him to travel here to visit her. After all, Hollywood wouldn’t actually be interested in making a movie about the runaway teen’s relationship abruptly coming to end after the first trip, without any contact. Meeting and marrying the Muslim and converting to his religion–even vowing to cover her hair–now that makes a much better story, especially in the world according to Hollywood.
Divorced from the girl’s mother, Terry Lester went to court to obtain sole custody of the teen, now 17, ostensibly to protect her from further runaway trips to the Mid-East and media attention. Katherine Lester ran away while she was under the care of her mother, Shawn Lester.
But it appears the real reason Terry Lester sought custody of his daughter is his newfound love of media whoredom–something he’s put way ahead of his daughter’s welfare. In a petition filed in court attempting to regain custody of her daughter, Shawn Lester cited the first of multiple media interviews Terry Lester has granted with his daughter.
Watch the “Good Morning America” interview. You can see the dollar signs and media stardom twinkling in the eyes of these sick “parents”–a word which is used very loosely here. They conjure memories of the Chandra Levy Parents’ World Tour, only worse–because the Lester’s daughter is still alive and they’re abusing her for their own gain, extracting as much media emolument as possible.
Parents who truly love their children would never do this.
Points about the interview:
* Father and Evil Stepmom Terry and Krista Lester say they don’t see the man, Abdullah Psycho, as a predator. Hmmm . . . he sought her out on MySpace, repeatedly e-mailed her, sent her money for a plane ticket, and encouraged her to lie to her mother to get a Passport and runaway to the Palestinian Muslim terrorist stronghold of Jordan to convert to Islam, cover her hair, and marry him. But no way he’s a predator. Ri-i-i-i-ight.
* The Evil Father and Stepmom are encouraging Katherine to continue the online relationship with Abdullah Pyscho and welcoming a trip by him to meet her here in Michigan to solidify “their bond together.” They don’t want to “lose her [Katherine’s] confidence. We would lose her trust in us.” What ever happened to parenting? It’s not supposed to be about gaining your incorrigible, foolish child’s “confidence.” It’s about gaining her respect, which parental pimps usually don’t attain.
* Evil Stepmom Krista says that they don’t blame MySpace, and that it’s because of MySpace that they found the girl in the Mid-East. Well, how does she think her stepdaughter was able to meet and communicate with this Islamocyberstalker in the first place? Hello? . . .
* Katherine Lester insisted that she will marry Jimzawi in a year (when she turns 18) and refused to answer questions about whether she will convert to Islam. Bet on this: she will. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have had a problem answering the question.
* Note Palestinian Jimzawi’s nice house and other buildings on a large property his family owns. They live nicer than many Israelis and Arab Muslims in Arab Muslim countries. Busts the myth about all Palestinians living in squalor in tiny quarters on a refugee camp. But, of course, you’ll only see that when the mainstream media is interested in showing what a good life it would be with an Islamocyberstalker. Other than that, you won’t see the good life many Palestinians live, because it doesn’t fit the media’s “their horrible life made them blow up 100 people in the pizza shop” agenda.
* We enjoyed the brief cameo by Michigan FBI Special Agent in Charge Daniel Roberts. After his failed Jimmy Hoffa dig (see here, also) (a waste of about $2 mill in your tax money) and his repeated failures in the domestic War on Terror in the heart of Islamic America, we’re so impressed to see he could glom on to the continuing soap opera of “Stupid MySpace Teen Hick Girls & and the Palestinian Muslims Looking for a Green Card Who Love Them.”
Tags: ABC, Abdullah Jimzawi, Abdullah Psycho, Abdullah Pyscho, America, Cameo By Debbie Schlussel What, chief, Daniel Roberts, Evil Stepmom Terry, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Gets Cameo, Good Morning America, Greyhound, Jimmy Hoffa, Jordan, Katherine Lester, Krista Lester, mainstream media, media attention, media emolument, media stardom twinkling, media whoredom, Michigan, online relationship, Shawn Lester, Special Agent, stronghold of Jordan, Terry Lester, USD