May 13, 2010, - 1:45 pm
Yesterday, I told you about Rima Fakih, the Hezbollah-supporting Shi’ite Muslim “representing” Michigan in Sunday’s Miss USA pageant. As I told you, Miss Michigan USA Rima Fakih’s relatives are top officials in terrorist group Hezbollah, and many have been Hezbollah and Harakat Amal [Shi'ite Amal terrorist group, allied with/part of Hezbollah] “martyrs” against Israel. (And as I also told you, don’t worry about bikinis and almost no clothes worrying Hezbollah. The Islamic terrorist group has touted Fakih all over the place, including on Al-Manar because it believes she will further the Hezbollah cause. The Islamic concept of deceiving infidels–taqiyyah–is employed here, just as Mohammed Atta employed it when he patronized strippers and prostitues, drank alcohol in bars, and gambled in Vegas–most of that against Islamic law.)
Miss Hezbollah USA: Rima Fakih’s Cousin, Mahmoud Fakih Was “Martyr” for Amal/Hezbollah
Well, here’s the list of some of Miss Michigan USA’s close relatives and cousins and who they are:
* Ali Fakih, top official of Hezbollah;
* Haidar Fakih, top official of Hezbollah;
* Alhaj Mahmoud Fakih (pictured above), a high profile military leader/commander with Amal, who was killed by the Israeli Defense Forces when he tried to foment numerous terrorist attacks on them.
* Osman Abd Alnabi Fakih from Maidoun in the Bakaa Valley, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.
* Ibrahim Mohamed Fakih from Altairy, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.
* Ali Said Fakih from Kafra, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.
* Yousef Ali Fakih from Barish, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.
Here are some Hezbollah and Amal terrorists killed by Israel after trying to attack Israelis, all from Miss Michigan USA’s Hezbollah-stronghold hometown of Srifa, Lebanon:
* Kassem Mohamed Jaber from Srifa.
* Ali Hasan Farhat from Srifa.
* Ali Ahmad Nazal from Srifa.
* Osama Ramadan Hamoudy from Srifa.
* Mohamed Ahmad Ramadan from Srifa.
As I told you yesterday, I sent a press inquiry about this open Islamic terrorism supporter to the Miss USA pageant. Predictably, they have yet to respond.
I’m not holding my breath for the pageant judges–airheads, like pageant owner Donald Trump’s third wife, Melania–to ask Fakih any questions of substance regarding the terrorist group she supports and in which her family is heavily involved.
That would be too courageous, too brave, too patriotic–terms that have nothing to do with Donald Trump and his organization.
Tags: Al-Manar, Alhaj Mahmoud Fakih, Ali Ahmad Nazal, Ali Fakih, Ali Hasan Farhat, Ali Said Fakih, Amal, Dearborn, Dearbornistan, Donald Trump, Haidar Fakih, Harakat Amal, Hezbollah, Hezbollah officials, Ibrahim Mohamed Fakih, Islam, Islamic Terrorism, Islamic terrorists, Israel, Kassem Mohamed Jaber, Lebanese, Lebanon, Miss Michigan USA, Miss USA, Mohamed Ahmad Ramadan, Muslim, NBC, Osama Ramadan Hamoudy, Osman Abd Alnabi Fakih, pageant, Rima Fakih, Shi'ite, Shi'ite Amal Militia, South Lebanon, Srifa, Sunday, Taqiyah, taqiyyah, Yousef Ali Fakih