November 30, 2006, - 1:30 pm
By Debbie Schlussel
It’s official. As I noted here, recently, USCIS (U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services) is testing out new questions for the Citizenship Test. And today, at noon, the agency posted the sample new questions.
Unfortunately, there seems to be little difference between the new and old questions. They are still rote memorization questions with one correct answer. And it still includes questions that are the same as the old test.
What we need is an open-ended test, where people answer in a verbal essay form . . . after truth-serum has been administered. We need to insure that those who enter the country, but lie (a/k/a give the right answers) on the test, will tell us what they really feel.
Recently, I proposed my own test. And, oddly, one of the new questions is the same as that on my own suggested test (What is the Supreme Law of the Land?). However, it only includes one right answer–an answer that those who hate us will give (while they’re really thinking something else).
So, today, I’m posting a few of the questions, with the answers Islamists, for example, will give (all those labeled with “A”) versus what they’re really thinking:
1. Name one important idea found in the Declaration of Independence.
A: People are born with natural rights.
A: The power of government comes from the people.
A: The people can change their government if it hurts their natural rights.
A: All people are created equal.
What They’re Really Thinking: 1) Allah Hu Akbar. Allah is greater than your Infidel god.
2) Who Cares? When we take over, all of these “rights” will be null and void. Until then, we will use all of these rights to advance our cause. All Muslims are created equal, unless they are the Black Muslims of Sudan or the Indonesian Muslim slaves of Saudi grad students living in the U.S.
2. What is the supreme law of the land?
A: The Constitution
What They Really Think: The Koran and whatever my imam says. Fatwas tell me what to do.
3. What does the Constitution do?
A: It sets up the government.
A: It protects basic rights of Americans.
What They Really Think: Gives me a way to prevent federal law enforcement from deporting me or arresting me for planning terrorist attacks. It prevents me from forcing the chick, next door, to cover her face . . . for now.
4. What does “We the People” mean in the Constitution?
A: The power of government comes from the people.
What They Really Think: We the Muslims, You the Infidels (soon to be, you the Dhimmis).
5. What do we call changes to the Constitution?
What They Really Think: Suras and Hadiths.
6. What is an amendment?
A: It is a change to the Constitution.
What They Really Think: Something we will pass when enough American Infidels “convert” to the “Religion of Peace.”
7. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
A: The Bill of Rights
What They Really Think: My new printed toilet paper. It goes well with my bathroom’s black and white decor.
8. Name one right or freedom from the First Amendment.
A: Petition the government
What They Really Think: 1) My right to say, “Death to America,” and then assemble with my fellow jihadists at the mosque to take steps to make sure that happens. My right to communicate with the Brothers of HAMAS and raise donations for “orphans” at my mosque.
2) I think I’ll send death threats to Debbie Schlussel. And U.S. Attorney Stephen Murphy III a/k/a Abu Porno will do nothing about it.
9. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
A: Twenty-seven (27)
What They Really Think: Hmmm . . . Remind me again how many Suras and Hadiths there are.
10. What did the Declaration of Independence do?
A: Announce the independence of the United States from Great Britain
A: Say that the U.S. is free from Great Britain
What They Really Think: Create a nation from which I will conduct my base of jihadist operations.
11. What does freedom of religion mean?
A: You can practice any religion you want, or not practice at all.
What They Really Think: 1) The right to raise money for terrorists and call for jihad on America in my mosque. The right to force my wife–no, my four wives–and daughter to wear face veils.
2) There is freedom of religion? Don’t tell that to my daughter who wants to be a Christian like her boyfriend. I have to honor-kill her first to maintain the dignity of my family.
3) You mean there are evil Zionists in this country? Time to put a stop to that. I think I’ll send them death threats.
12. What type of economic system does the U.S. have?
A: Capitalist economy
A: Free market
A: Market economy
What They Really Think: Huh? Welcome to Islamo-capitalism. Muslims will own all the gas stations and the means of transportation in most of the U.S. They will pay no taxes. Infidels will pay a jizya (tax for not being Muslim). Yes, that’s definitely a market economy. Welcome to our shouk.
13. What are the three branches or parts of the government?
A: Executive, legislative, and judicial
A: Congress, the President, the courts
What They Really Think: Mosque, Koran, Sword (a/k/a Department of Homeland Beheading)
14. Name one branch or part of the government.
A: The courts
What They Really Think: See above.
15. Who is in charge of the executive branch?
A: The President
What They Really Think: Allah and Grover Norquist.
53. Name one thing only the federal government can do.
A: Print money
A: Declare war
A: Create an army
A: Make treaties
What They Really Think: Produce CDs for federal law enforcement on how to take their shoes off at the porch of a Muslim’s home when they’ve come to arrest and/or question him/her.
68. Who is the Secretary of State now?
A: Dr. Condoleezza Rice
A: Condoleezza Rice
A: Dr. Rice
What They Really Think: HRH King Abdullah (of either Jordan or Saudi Arabia–take your pick).
73. What is the “rule of law”?
A: Everyone must obey the law.
A: Leaders must obey the law.
A: Government must obey the law.
What They Really Think: Do it, or we’ll chop your head off.
74. What are “inalienable rights”?
A: Individual rights that people are born with
What They Really Think: Illegal Aliens have more rights than you.
76. Name one responsibility that is only for United States citizens.
A: Serve on a jury
What They Really Think: Playing the role of Infidel sucker and bending over backwards to America’s enemies.
77. Name two rights that are only for United States citizens.
A: The right to apply for a federal job
A: The right to vote
A: The right to run for office
What They Really Think: 1)The right of Jihadists like Suhail Khan and Faisal Gill to get high-ranking, national security-related jobs in the Bush Administration.
2) The right to be an Infidel sucker and victim.
3) Voting? Huh? My illegal alien cousin, Mahmoud, thanks to Motor Voter legislation. Thanks, Bill Clinton.
78. Name two rights of everyone living in the U.S.
A: Freedom of expression
A: Freedom of speech
A: Freedom of assembly
A: Freedom to petition the government
A: Freedom of worship
A: The right to bear arms
What They Really Think: The right to have four wives, rip off the Infidels and make halal money, jihad, martyrdom. Only Muslims can bear arms, Infidels not allowed (unless their name is Grover Norquist).
79. What is the Pledge of Allegiance?
A: The promise of loyalty to the flag and the nation
What They Really Think: It goes like this: Allah Hu Akbar.
84. Name two of the natural, or inalienable, rights in the Declaration of Independence.
A: The pursuit of happiness
What They Really Think: Jihad, Martyrdom, and the Pursuit of Extremist Islam.
112. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
A: She fought for women’s rights
What They Really Think: The right to be one of my four wives, wear black, cover her face, and be my baby factory. A high birth rate is very important in order to rule over the Infidels.
122. What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?
A: He fought for civil rights.
A: He strove for (worked for, fought for) equality for all Americans.
What They Really Think: The Abeed ["slaves"--the word Muslims use for Black people] have rights?
123. Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream for America. What was his dream?
A: Equality for all Americans
A: Civil rights for all
What They Really Think: The right for Black Americans to be murdered at my gas station (and not allowed to use the bathroom–I tell them it’s out of order).
124. What movement tried to end racial discrimination?
A: The civil rights movement
What They Really Think: The 19 hijackers made everyone bend over backward for us.
110. What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
A: Freed slaves in the Confederacy
A: Freed slaves in the Confederate states
A: Freed slaves in most Southern states
What They Really Think: Ha, that’s what you think, Infidel dummy. We still have slaves.
133. Name one U.S. territory.
A: American Samoa
A: The Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands
A: Puerto Rico
A: U.S. Virgin Islands
What They Really Think: Israel and Iraq.
134. Name the state that is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
What They Really Think: Hawaiistan.
135. Name one state that borders Canada.
A: Alaska, Idaho, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont, or Washington
What They Really Think: ISLAMerica.
136. Name one state that borders on Mexico.
A: Arizona, California, New Mexico, or Texas
What They Really Think: ISLAMerica.
137. What is the capital of the U.S.?
A: Washington, D.C.
What They Really Think: Dearbornistan or Mecca.
144. Name two national U.S. holidays.
A: New Year’s Day
A: Martin Luther King Day
A: Presidents’ Day
A: Memorial Day
A: Independence Day
A: Labor Day
A: Columbus Day
A: Veterans Day
What They Really Think: Eid Al-Fitr, Eid Al-Adha, September 5, 1972, September 11, 2001.
The point is this: This revamping of the Citizenship Test is a waste of time and money, especially since–as we reported–CIS personnel, like Sultan Farakhan, have exposed the fact that CIS rushes through applications of terrorists, without checking terrorism databases.
That’s where the money should be going–to do those checks thoroughly and slow them down. A new revamped set of rote facts to memorize–when the memorizer doesn’t really believe in them-is a waste of our time and money.
And does nothing to help assure we’ll get patriotic citizens who really love America as our new Americans.
Tags: a/k/a Department of Homeland Beheading, Abdullah, Alaska, America, American Samoa, Arizona, attorney, Bill Clinton, Bush administration, California, Canada, Commonwealth Day of Northern Mariana Islands, Condoleezza Rice, Congress, D.C., Dearbornistan, Debbie Schlussel, Debbie Schlussel It, Eid Al-Adha, Eid al-Fitr, Faisal Gill, federal government, federal law enforcement, gas station, gas stations, Great Britain, Guam, Hamas, Hawaii, Idaho, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Jr., Jr. do, King, Mahmoud, Maine, Martin Luther King, Mecca, Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, national U, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Pacific Ocean, Pennsylvania, planning terrorist, President, Puerto Rico, Rice What They Really Think, Saudi Arabia, Secretary of State, Stephen Murphy III, Sudan, Suhail Khan, Sultan Farakhan, supreme law, Susan B. Anthony, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Vermont, Washington, Washington What They, What They Really Think