December 18, 2006, - 4:01 pm

Barack Hussein Obama: Once a Muslim, Always A Muslim

**** UPDATE, 01/30/08: EXCLUSIVE – Obama’s Nation of Islam Staffers, Edward Said & “Inflexible Jews” Causing Mid-East Conflict: An Obama Insider Reveals the Real Barack
**** UPDATE, 01/25/07: Barack Hussein Obama’s alleged debunking of Islamic background raises even MORE questions. ****
**** UPDATE, 01/19/07: Looks like Hillary Clinton’s camp agrees with me and has dug up more info that confirms my suspicions about Obama and his Muslim background, including his attendance at a Wahabbi (ie., extremist Sunni) Madrassa (Islamic religious academy). Hillary’s camp says Obama is covering up his Muslim past. Why? ****
Many months ago, readers began asking me whether Barack Obama is Muslim. Since he identifies as a Christian, I said, “no,” and responded that he was not raised by his Kenyan father.
But, then, I decided to look further into Obama’s background. His full name–as by now you have probably heard–is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Hussein is a Muslim name, which comes from the name of Ali’s son–Hussein Ibn Ali. And Obama is named after his late Kenyan father, the late Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., apparently a Muslim.
And while Obama may not identify as a Muslim, that’s not how the Arab and Muslim Streets see it. In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you. And once a Muslim, always a Muslim. You cannot go back. In Islamic eyes, Obama is certainly a Muslim. He may think he’s a Christian, but they do not.

Then, there are the other items in his background. As best-selling author Scott Turow wrote in Salon, Obama went to a Muslim school for two years in Indonesia. His mother, Anna, married an Indonesian man (likely another Muslim, as Indonesia is Muslim-dominated and has the largest Islamic population in the world).
And Obama has a “born-again” affinity for the nation of his Muslim father, Kenya, and his Kenyan sister. (Although Kenya is largely Christian, it has a fast-growing Muslim population that has engaged in a good deal of religious violence and riots against Christians. And Kenyan courts will apply Sharia law, when the participants are Muslim.) Wrote Turow:

Obama’s father died in a traffic accident in Nairobi in 1982, but while Obama was working in Chicago, he met his Kenyan sister, Auma, a linguist educated in Germany who was visiting the United States. When she returned to Kenya in 1986 to teach for a year at the University of Nairobi, Obama finally made the trip to his father’s homeland he had long promised himself. There, he managed to fully embrace a heritage and a family he’d never fully known and come to terms with his father, whom he’d long regarded as an august foreign prince, but now realized was a human being burdened by his own illusions and vulnerabilities.

So, even if he identifies strongly as a Christian, and even if he despised the behavior of his father (as Obama said on Oprah); is a man who Muslims think is a Muslim, who feels some sort of psychological need to prove himself to his absent Muslim father, and who is now moving in the direction of his father’s heritage, a man we want as President when we are fighting the war of our lives against Islam? Where will his loyalties be?
Is that even the man we’d want to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency, if Hillary Clinton offers him the Vice Presidential candidacy on her ticket (which he certainly wouldn’t turn down)?
NO WAY, JOSE . . . Or, is that, HUSSEIN?

Print Friendly

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

585 Responses

“Davis” a true Radical saw “Baracks negative qualities” He recognized Obamas’ constant Narcisstic need for praise and attention; and his ability to really adjitate peopleone minute…and charm them the next. Barack knew he did not want to work…EVER….! He said he tried mowing a Ladys’ yard once to ‘EARN HIS OWN MONEY”‘. After 20 minutes..he decided work was for stupid people.
Frank Davis told him to stop bedding white women, and get him a black wife who was as militant as himself, so he would be accepted by the Blacks. He told him he had to forever despise his own white blood, and become secretly what he would always be…A BLACK/ KENYAN/ ARAB/ SHARIA/ MUSLIM/ WHO WAS TRAINED HIS ENTIRE LIFE TO BELIEVE THE RADICAL KARL MARXIST DOCTRINE.

JOY on July 13, 2010 at 1:30 am

Sad and pathetic.

Dean Miller on July 13, 2010 at 11:34 am

Note to Renetta: Blacks have more rights than YOU? I love it when white folks love to throw in the “I’m White-Native American/Indian” bull. YOU ARE STILL WHITE, and YES, YOU DO HAVE A HELL OF A LOT MORE RIGHTS THAN I EVER WILL!! Do you know why, since you seem extremely uneducated on the history of racism in this country? You have your caucasian features that you can’t hide, and will be accepted anywhere. So if there’s a time that you get followed in a store by some employee, you come back and talk to me. As for the “going back to Africa”, “get over it” bullsh-t that true-to-the-bone racists love to pull out of their sorry, ignorant @sses (yes, that includes you), I’m not going anywhere! My ancestors built this country (that you and I live in), they fought for this country (that you and I live in), and still were treated like non-humans. And you probably would enjoy slavery if it had the chance to resurrect from the past. Slavery may be dead, but the psychological effects remain — proof: your ridiculous statements. Another lie you love to put out, Blacks harbor more on slavery than Jews do the holocaust: Wrong again, genius! You probably wouldn’t like it if I told you the Holocaust was 60+ years ago — get over it. But you can easily tell me to get over MY heritage. You’re messing with my family, and I don’t take to kindly to asinine remarks like that at all! I would put both tragedies on both cultures on an equal level, so why would that be such a problem for you? There’s not a damn thing wrong recognizing your heritage. But for some reason, especially today, Blacks can’t even bring up the word or recognize their roots without hearing the words “get over it”! Maybe you and others should try educating yourself (I’m sure a foreign concept to you, but do it anyway), and learn about our American history that’s not taught in schools — African-American history sometimes. Maybe you’ll come down out of your little ignorant comfort zone you seem to be so inclined to remain in up on that high pedastal. As for the equally moronic title/tirade from Schlussel: Once a Racist Witch, Always a Racist Witch. Peace.

Nova on July 28, 2010 at 9:30 am

@Nova- Your ancestors built this country? Ahem, I’m native american, and fairly certain that gives me and my ancestors claim over it before you or any white assholes. And get over the racism factor, just because someone doesn’t agree with you DOES NOT make them a racist. Just because someone has white skin does not make them a worse person then you. All people have their fair share of shit behind them. So people with black skin had a little harder road to get where they are today, but where they are is EQUAL to every other person!

Ashley on July 30, 2010 at 2:59 am

It’s not so much whether he is Muslim or not. Who really cares if he is?

Obviously if he is, he feels he has something to hide. If he can’t tell the truth about his religion, what else is he lying to the American people about?

Is someone that can’t even wear their religion proudly really someone you want in charge of your country?

Oh, and don’t disagree with the Democrats, that just makes you a racist.

Ashley on July 29, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Have any of you seen the movie “Gangs of New York?” It correctly and historically depicts the riots of 1883 in the “Five Points District” of NYC. The Chinese and the Irish fought fiecely with what was referred to the “Naturals,” who were the people who were naturally born to The United States.
Talk about racism.
And, I agrew with JOY. In Obama’s book “Dreams of My Father,” he stated that he would always stand with Islam. To me that means if you’re not with me, you’re against me, and I’m not a Muslim, or Jew, or Indian, or Chinese, but what some of his friends (bros. of the “New Black Panthers”) refer to as a “Cracker,” and I’m supposed to be killed.
And to Independent Thinker, I like your style. If I could accomplish but one thing in my lifetime, I would abolish HATE. Hate of everything. Hate of fat people, skinny people, all colors, even people with green and purple polka dots. Someone out there isn’t going to like green or purple, but don’t hate them simply because they exist, or differ from your opinion. That’s just moronic. I don’t believe even the Neanderthal’s hated someone just because they had a new Mammoth rug, or a spring ran through their cave, or lived on the hill, instead of the valley, etc. That’s just stupid.

AJ on August 14, 2010 @ 2:53pm

AJ on August 14, 2010 at 3:53 pm

What does matter about Barack Hussein Obama:
In order to get yourself elected for president, you must have been born, and live in the United States of America.
Obama wasn’t born in America. Which gives an idea, he might want to terrorize America. I mean, look at what this sucker is doing now! Look how he treats his “friendly” Arab counties, who want to destroy America! You people who say Obama is the best president are complete idiots, and should be ashamed of yourselves.
When Hitler stood up and overpowered the government, I’m sure no-one even thought something would happen like WW3! This is no joke, I’m not trying to scare anybody, but this is a very serious situation. Not only that, most people tend to rather be a lazy good4nothing, and deny what is happening in front of their eyes!
When will we open our minds to the big cold world of radical Muslims, who want us all dead on the floor? Do YOU want to be ruled over, having to listen & obey their crazy laws, instead of your truthful religion?

The only way to correct this bruise that’s penetrating the world, is to fight it and not let it happen.

I hate politics, but this must be said on August 16, 2010 at 4:06 pm

sorry, mistake on line 9 it’s WW2, not WW3

I hate politics, but this must be said on August 16, 2010 at 4:08 pm

If you do not believe in religious freedom, you are not an American.

If you believe Obama wasn’t born in the US, you are an idiot.

TButterfield on August 17, 2010 at 10:29 am

What so many of the supporter’s of Obama seem to overlook, is that even though we have religious freedoms in this country. Our courts our people our heritage our constitution does not respect or give allowances to an idealogy that restricts the freedoms of every individual.

As a liberal are you not suppose to be for freedom of choice? Freedom of speech? These are all things that Islam is against and not only just in their heads but in their is a requirement to stomp out every man made law in the world in order for their messiah to come into his power. They believe Allahs law is the only law that should exist and that We the united states is the Great Satan. Now i know many christians who feel the same..but the difference is that Christianity is based completely on free choice. The concequences of ones actions taken against God’s law’s in christianity only comes in the after life. Or in this life from just natural consquences and from the consequences of existing man made laws. That is what this country was built on. When anything fights against those freedoms we so love, then it becomes, not just an idealogy that should not be allowed to co-exist…no it becomes an enemy to the state.

Obama is publically speaking to the world that muslims should have the same religious freedoms. Now i speak from no ignorance for I have studied the hadith, the Quran. There is no such thing as moderate Islam. There is only those who lie in wait for the time when their percentages are strong enough. It is a political movement and they have very well thought out plans to implement Islamification worldwide.

I find it very ironic that the muslims have chosen the liberals as their sympathizers and they have the liberals as their activist. Liberals whose very ideas are suppose to allow man to do as he pleases as long as he harms none. This is the mantra also of the wiccan and many pagan religions, but what will happen when America embraces Islam to the point that they have 2% muslims in this country? I think if you are a liberal or Obama supporter then you need to research this.

I like many wanted to see USA elect an African American President. I wanted and still want all racism stamped out. My family is multi-racial and our get togethers are flavorful and beautiful. I enjoy differences more than anyone. I have neices and nephews that are half irish and half african American, although most of them hardly look like an irish had anything to do with their existence. Our family loves them as much as the blonde haired blue eyed, or the red heads. We have italians and asians I have 2nd generation puerto-rican and mexican’s in my family. We have a large family and we even have an ex-muslim from Iraq in our family. Now long before Obama came on the scene I decided to study the Quran, because I wanted to relate to my sister in-law who use to be muslim. She went through intense trials to escape death from leaving this political movement that disguises itself as a religion of peace. I can only tell you from the bottom of my heart and from love for this country that USA is in much danger. We are in-between a rock and a hard place with this group of people. The only way that USA could comprimise with them is if their nations decided to allow religious freedoms in them. Only then could we believe their motives. And yes muslims are migrating to the USA for two reasons, to escape the harshness where islam is embraced and yet continue in their religion until their clerics call them to act, or they are purposely infiltrating other nations for the purpose of the movement. Then you have people who are geniunely trying to escape the movement all together, the majority of them are women.

I don’t plan to be on this earth much longer, I know my end. Yet I have my first grandson whom on this day August 17, 2010 turns 1 years old and I want him to live in a America that embraces freedoms. If islam is allowed to grow in this country this will not be possible. I beg you to consider what you are supporting, I beg you to research the pattern of what happens when a nation gets at the 2% muslim mark, and how much worse it gets further on. Kenya was a majority christian nation they are now slaughtering christians at an astronomical rate for not converting and those that do not convert and don’t die have to pay a protection tax. It is a desease it is no religion it is a political movement that tricks it’s members into believing it is a religion.

Please for the sake of our future educate yourself.

Talina on August 17, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Looks like Bill & Flushing r at war.Bill has no values.He once claimed he was a republican now a democrate.Sounds like he has no core values just what ever.I was raised as a catholic & believe in God in the true sense.Religion is only a guide.So obama was raised as a muslim & that wont change.Its what his core values that count.He needs to believe in himself.

peace153 on August 19, 2010 at 7:14 pm

What a stupid cunt.

robert morelli on August 21, 2010 at 5:44 pm

This is giving me Sarah Palin flashbacks. Debbie, if you knew the first thing about Islam you’d know that to consider oneself a Muslim, you have to recite the Declaration of Faith (“I bear witness that there is no god but God, and that Muhammad is his Messenger”). That’s it. If you call yourself a Christian, attend Church, and continuously deny Islam as your religion, you’re not considered a Muslim no matter how many in your family share that faith. You’re also forgetting that his father WAS AN ATHEIST. I think you’re also getting Islam confused with Judaism. Although conversion is one way to be considered Jewish, another way is if your mother is Jewish. So please spend a little more time researching your outrageous claims and finding supportive information, rather than blogging about this nonsense. I’m embarrassed that I have to lecture a grown woman with a JD about a religion that is shared by 1.6 billion people in this world

Ariana on August 21, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Barack Obama Soetoro IS, WAS and will ALWAYS BE A MUSLIM. He was born an Arab Muslim, blessed by the Imam in Mombasa, Kenya. The only way to stop the “rumors” would be for him to actually say, “I an not a Muslim.” This will NEVER HAPPEN. btw, ALL Muslim men have been taught and BELIEVE that “infidels” must be converted or killed in Jihad for Allah. Every one of you brainwashed/ignorant supporters of Obogus who say “So what if he’s a Muslim?” had better be Muslim yourself, or prepare to have your world rocked in a bad way.

Maya Soetoro on August 24, 2010 at 9:01 pm

coooooooooool obama’s middle nam hussein is my last name lol

halimeh on August 24, 2010 at 10:44 pm

XD my last name is hussein

halimeh on August 24, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Dear Idiots,
The Republicans want to cut Social Security, Unemployment & Food Stamps right in the middle of everybody losing their job, homes, savings & retirement equities! Why?- So that rich people wont have to pay taxes!? Why don’t the Republicans talk real stuff concerning us like determining the real scam behind Pam eating rotten eggs and ham.

Gabriel Givens on August 26, 2010 at 10:53 am

Yes he’s a Muslim, many have known that for years, ask Alan Keyes who he debated in the Illinois Senate Race. Obama is a usurper, illegal alien, and should be deported to Kenya!
O ne
B ig
A dvancing
M uslim
A genda

After sending 24 million to aid the Kenya Muslim effort, 6 million more to repair Mosques, and illegally lobbying in Kenya to support a Muslim candidate, why is it a surprise that he’s a Muslim?

The only Christian church he has ever been affiliated with is an antagonist for the US, Jeremiah Wright who says “God Damn America”. I don’t believe he is a Christian either……

If it looks like a pig, smells like a pig, wallows in the dirt like a pig, sqeals like a pig, Well it’s a pig, regardless if that pig tries to convince you he is a Demorat!

Obama has marxist ideas, and is so far in the “left ditch” he should be impeached and disgraced for his illegal activities…

dave carlson on August 28, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Hey Dave, let me get this straight. He’s a Marxist. No, wait. He’s a Muslim. Uh. He’s both? How many Muslim Marxists do you know? I’m not sure that’s even possible.

Anyway, would that we could simply laugh at the ignorant (such as Dave here) who repeat fox-spewed propaganda, but they do too much damage by unwittingly promoting Fox’ agenda, which is not, of course, to spread hate and lies, exactly, but to earn money for its owners, by manipulating the ignorant into voting Republican through the dissemination of hate and lies. Congratulations, Dave. You’re a pawn. And a willing, sneering stupid pawn at that.

eric schwartz on September 30, 2010 at 5:32 am

Fick the south.

bill sherman on October 18, 2010 at 11:21 am

I am african american and I think Obama is a Muslim. Does that make me a racist?

Sambo on November 24, 2010 at 8:28 pm

DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS! Wow i never thought that Americans who claim to be intelligent group of people are this dumb and gullible to beleive in roumors that has no fact basis at all.Barack Obama obviosly does not practce religon Islam.dave carlson you are obviosly are influenced by the conservative media who will do anything to get crap on obama just prove that they have nothing to do but to fabricate lies. Another thing Obama is not a Marxist if he way he would have joined the communist or the sociolist part that DOES exist. Another thing is that he is NOT a Muslim he has proclaimed that he is a Christian so what else can you do take him by his word. NEITHER MUSLIMS NOR MARXIST ARE BAD PEOPLE.Saying false information like this is called slander and you can get sued. So contenuie saying stupid conservative based shit dave carlson. YOU STUPID BIGOT

nnenn ihebuzor on August 29, 2010 at 5:23 pm

I don’t understand this site. Obama is a Christian. Remember all the problems with his ex-Christian pastor, Jeremiah Wright. Also, this is American, what if he WAS a Muslim. What type of name is Schulussen? Doesn’t sound too Anglo-Saxon to me. PEOPLE ARE JUST DOWN -RIGHT IGNORANT and foolish.

Disgust to Writer on August 29, 2010 at 6:56 pm

The people who are so afraid of Muslims should know that their favorite news channel’s second biggest owner after Rupert Murdock is a Muslim, Prince Al Waleed bin Talel. He is the same Muslim who has supported the Imam who is building the ground zero Muslim cultural center. To those who watch Fox News: How do you like being indoctrinated by Prince Al Waleed bin Talel? Maybe you should be worrying about that and let our President do his job in peace.

Phyllis on August 29, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Sorry, I didn’t realize someone could be so incredibly bigoted and discriminative. Congratulations, Debbie, you failed the human race.

Debbie McLibel on August 29, 2010 at 10:33 pm

you people are stupid naive american idiots controlled by the media. You don’t know the muslim agenda which includes your death and destruction. I have sharia law muslim assholes for neighbors and you can’t believe the way they treat their wives they are screamed at beaten on a daily basis. they dont take care of their homes they let the lawn go brown the windows are filthy they hate you and would stab you in your heart if they could wake up and see what they are. when the world trade center towers were destroyed they had a party and were extremely pleased with the success of that attack. yeah keep appeaseing them and be their friend they will kill you in a heart beart you dumbass.

stanley demski on September 10, 2010 at 4:17 am

Obama is a Muslim?!?! What?!? But he doesn’t practice OR claim to be Muslim?!? Than let him be whatever he wants to be. Islam doesn’t want or need someone that will reject it in front of the world. I love how this is what u decide to waste your time on. What exactly would u do if he WAS Muslim? Write an angry letter? The American people picked him as their leader and he seems to be doing everything a president should be doing (or trying to at least, after your last CHRISTIAN president fucked up this country he has a lot of damage to repair) and for some reason you seem to be more worried bout if he prays to Allah or Jesus. Seems religious tolarance or acceptance hasn’t reached the white house and yet we call this the greatest country in the world? Pathetic.

Sad on August 30, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Yeah these people who claim that Obama is a muslim are a bunch of fucking retards. They like the birthers hate the fact that a black person was elected president. They come up with bullshit reasons to sling mud at him. And if by some remote chance these retards are right so what? What is the big deal of a muslim president. Like i give a fuck what someone’s religion is. How is that any different from a christian president since both are part of the same fucking religious tree. An atheist president would be better.

XD on August 31, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Ummm…so everyone who’s attended a Catholic or Lutheran school is Catholic or Lutheran?
So if your family happens to be of a different religion, you should shun them and break ties? Feel no attachment to a father who was Mormon? Atheist? Buddhist?
So…anyone with a Jewish mother is automatically Jewish, no matter their personal beliefs? If a declared Christian with a Jewish mother were to run for president, should we be suspicious of Israeli influence? After all, Orthodox Jews would consider them Jewish!

Debbie Shlussel, I do believe you are talking crazy talk.

Are you the one who did “exhaustive research” on where the president was born, too?

Lorien on August 31, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Why is it such a big deal if Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim or a Christian? Does it really matter? I thought this was the 21st century.. seems like some people are still having issues with fairness and equality regarding people of different religions. People talk about liberty and freedom of expression, then why can’t they accept that there is a growing number of Muslims in the world who follow Islam, and live peacefully like how they are taught by Islam (the word “islam” actually means peace!). Obama was elected as president and we should all let him do his job in peace.

Also, how can Obama “think he’s Christian, but they do not”. I suggest people get their facts about Islam right before claiming they know about Islamic Law. If he is a Christian, he is a Christian, and if he is a Muslim, he is a Muslim. Let him practice whatever religion he likes in peace.

Like the above article says, the Muslims have a growing population, and I can’t think why so many people would turn to Islam, when it is shown by the media to be a religion of “violence” and “oppression”. I mean why would Muslims remain as Muslims? And why are more people converting to Islam when it is apparently so violent, oppressing and evil?… Maybe, we need to find out and read more about a religion that is mentioned in the media so much these days. Learn the truth about Islam and the practising Muslims, and not believe everything the media throws at us.

Terrorists can’t be Muslims, simply because Islam is a religion of peace, and forbids violence. If people knew the truth, they would know that killing innocent people is the act of someone who has no place in Islam. These so called terrorists and extremists may be Muslim by name, but are not real Muslims, as their actions show that they obviously have chosen life paths that are the opposite to what Islam teaches.

So my point is whatever religion Obama follows, it does not make a difference to his role as president, and we need to open our eyes to the fact that the world is fighting against Terrorism, NOT Islam.

Rukhsana Begum on September 1, 2010 at 12:26 am

You obviously have not read the Qur’an and now you are displaying your ignorance.

Islam is NOT a Religion on September 20, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Exactly. People should read the Koran instead of letting the liars spoon feed you. Always remember this, it is considered a good deed for Muslims to successfully lie to their enemy. Then they go home, call you suckers, and laugh at you for being fools.

tlludwig on October 23, 2010 at 1:46 pm

“And why are more people converting to Islam when it is apparently so violent, oppressing and evil?…” I dunno. Good question. I guess I could say the same about the Kool-aid drinking followers of Jim Jones. IGNORANCE. Sheep led to the slaughter.

tlludwig on October 23, 2010 at 1:41 pm

I live in a conservative town and I am frequently confronted with individuals who are appalled that Americans could embrace a person like Barack. The naive right-wing everyday citizen might think that Obama is some kind of terrorist on the loose. The truth is, somehow through childhood they were taught not to think or to analyze what makes people different. Every single person has rights. They come here to be a part of our freedom. I like Muslims the same as any other person who is of a different color than me because all people have the right to my respect. I don’t understand Mexicans or black people because I am not of their race but that doesn’t give me the right to discriminate against them. Some people don’t think that way.

Ninocent Bystander on September 4, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Thanks, this information it was very useful to me..Well I’m kind of biased against Sony.

2 kisilik oyunlar on September 4, 2010 at 6:44 pm

It not Muslim that is the problem, its what they stand for
and what they wish for infidels, pure and simple its not just a religeon, its a political doctrine, that is what sets it apart from Budda, Christianity, and others, these folks have an agenda, and its convert, or kill—-not my kinda folks

CONCERNED CITIZEN on September 6, 2010 at 6:52 am

You disgust me. If you are Jewish, I am ashamed of you. You spread lies, are cruel, and perpetuate intolerance. I’m sorry that other israelis and jews have decided to support you – truly sad.

jewish from israel on September 9, 2010 at 7:37 pm

dear america this is a lit late to put up as i see this blog is old but let me warn you all of something and i feel i hav a right to my wifes exhusbands brotherinlaw was murdered at wt1
he was a hard working peruvian/american
today sept 11/2010 i watched pro islam protestors proptesting in support of the islamic centre the plackards they all had can be seen everyday on uk streets the far left are helping to collonise europe infact its no longer europe its euarasia
please wake up before its to late islam is rising and one of there traits is to put up a mosque near whre they have won a religious victory of a population hence the islamic centre
act now america or watch your country disolve into a third world state just as is happeing here in the uk

british patriot on September 11, 2010 at 4:06 pm

British Patriot, Thankgod i found you…You got the nerves to be here on american blog and tell us what to do and what not to do. Have you not read your history, your govt and your royal family has the blood of millions of innocent people around the world When someone says something about your heinous crimes against humanity over the centuries, you are so quick to put a label on that person. Lets talk about East India company that was backed by your govt, who convertedmillions of acres of fertile land in India into poppy cultivation grounds and then under the banner of free trade East India company smuggled that opium to china. When China objected and came down hard, Your government went to war with china….(Opium Wars) East India company and British Govt both had their hands bloody with the innocent people murdered during those wars….When the east india company was dissolved by your govt and Crown took the control of whole india…Treatment of local population did not change, but got worse. DO i need to remind you the Jallianwalla Bagh incident. When innocent Punjabi protesters were gathered in a compound and British army blocking all the routes with soldiers and opened fire on women and children and elderly unarmed, peace-loving people and killed over 1500 of them.
    You got the nerve to teach us what is right and what is wrong.
    All the problems that we face today are created by your Govt. Palestine is the prime example. Your Govt was quick to make promises and too quick to forget them. Now we as american citizens have to deal with your created mess.
    I dare you to respond to this post if you have any braincells left in you. Let the whole world know your heinous past.

Shami on October 2, 2010 at 11:09 pm

i have a faulty ke y board sorry for spelling but y ou get the idea thanks

british patriot on September 11, 2010 at 4:08 pm

the article says a lots about Debbie Schlussel (is she Jewish?). she is showing where her loyalties lies and also showing that she thinks most people are idiots-maybe thats just called chutzpah!

mohammed on September 14, 2010 at 5:52 am

thanks admin good job

oyunlar on September 14, 2010 at 8:59 am

I like obama

2 player games on September 16, 2010 at 6:46 pm your zone to play free online war and strategy games Enjoy free addicting war games! You can be a hero, save the world and more

war games on September 16, 2010 at 6:58 pm

You can find lots of medical games in our surgery games archieve. Doctor Games, Anatomy Games, Hospital Games, Dental Games, Cardio Games and Nurse Games

surgery games on September 17, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Your place to play free online doctor games. Stocked frequently with new doctor games, including Hospital Games, Anatomy Games, Surgeon Games, Dentist Games, Medical Games and Nurse Games .

doctor Games on September 18, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Obama must down,trust me they will took over little by little. As a christian in Indonesia I will be die if there is no protection from super power like USA. I have lost my church being burnt, just hope my live is ok.

regi on September 22, 2010 at 11:33 am

Obamanation has been referred to as the first Jewish president. Why? according to jewish law, you carry the surname of your father but are only considered a jew if your mother is jewish. not to mention his Jewish grandpa who was “just an ordinary salesman” who happened to be related to six US presidents. they are all just one big, happy family. we are so focused on his muslim name and his dubious citizenship that we tend to overlook this aspect. then we have his mentors/benefactors from Chicago; Gaylord Freeman and Milton Friedman (both jews) who are big players in the banking/finance sector.
personally, i dont care whether the president of USA is called Osama bin Laden and he was born in Saudi Arabia, as long as he is just, honest, competent and is there to serve the people of this country. we had Bush who is from good ole Crawford, Texas and we all know what an idiot he is. the only US president in the last 60 yrs, who i think was not a puppet, was Kennedy- thats why he was assassinated. he was making moves to replace the banknotes printed by the Jewish controlled Federal Reserve. he wanted the govt to print its own interest free money called Greenbacks. talking of citizenship, how come theres so many dual citizenship Jews in high positions in US Govt & military? American law does not permit dual citizenship but nobody says anything about them. Why? because they really control the govt. they will blackmail, buy off or even kill anyone who gets in their way.
PS- i feel sorry for any idiots who think that Mr Obama is going to make a differece-u just dont get it. no matter what the person looks like on the outside- he/se/it will never be allowed to become presidet unless the Zionist/satanists who run USA are sure that this person is going to be 100% obedient to them

mohammed on September 25, 2010 at 3:56 am

There is no doubt Obama is a muslim by birth.
If he has truly repented and accepted Jesus as his saviour he would certainly have a fatwa against him and be targeted by all devout muslims. The fact they support him settles the argument

Kenny D on September 25, 2010 at 5:29 pm

you aren’t really that f@#king stupid are you? Kenny, hmm, the fact that you are walking around, still alive means you must have made a deal with the devil. Therefore, you are Satan’s spawn. Argument settled!

embarrassed to be sharing the same planet as you, Nice to see you took enough time away from your KKK rally to post something on the internet.

Hunter on September 28, 2010 at 5:20 pm

You people are idiots for believing this crap. . .
He is a Christian, just because he has a funny name, doesn’t mean squat.

Samuel on September 28, 2010 at 11:40 am

Schüssel…Austrian/German name. Therefore you are a member of the NAZI party. Once a NAZI, always a NAZI. You cannot escape it. Thank you for pioneering whole new areas of ignorance and racism! It’s amazing that you have the mental capacity to operate a computer or do you just make your Jew slaves do that for you?

mein führer!

Hunter Jones on September 28, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Americans are the most ignorant set of people. Have they taken the chance to read their constitution. Obama could have been an atheist as far as I am concerned.Was it their christian president bush that got the whole world in this Iraq mess? Who invited Bush and American to Iraq. I believe this Jewish Lady Debbie need to get a life.

Dokaslaw on September 28, 2010 at 5:28 pm

I can’t believe that nearly 20% of this country believes that the President follows the Islamic faith. Do you people not remember the horrendous debacle with REVEREND Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s longtime, former, fanatical PASTOR?! It seems like only yesterday that the media was assaulting the pair of them, criticizing their radical “anti-white church.” Hell, if the President is hiding anything about his religion, it’s that he’s secretly an avid BAPTIST.

The fact that so many people are blindly following the puppeteering of Glenn Beck (who I admit is highly intelligent), the dunderheads at Fox and Friends, the crazy woman that wrote this article, and all the rest of the extremist ilk makes me cringe for our rapidly falling standards of rationality and free-thinking.

These conservative extremists are playing on your worst fears, the downturn in the economy, and the doctrines of your faith in order to turn an honest hard-working man into a “villainous Muslim terrorist.” Giving in to them is shameful, bigoted, cowardly, and doesn’t befit anyone that considers themselves a citizen of the United States; the world’s foremost bastion of freedom and equality.

As a longtime moderate republican, fiscal independent, and church-goer, I don’t agree with many of the President’s policies, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to be led around with my eyes closed by groups of people that can’t distinguish the separation of Church and State laid down by our Founding Fathers; a division explained in any quality middle school curriculum.

And therein lies the problem. The Nation’s public education system has always been relatively poor. High school graduation rates are actually sinking! This needs to change. People aren’t THINKING LOGICALLY. For decades we have seen trends that the uneducated turn to other people’s opinions because they aren’t learned enough to craft their own.

If I could choose just one policy to be passed, it would be Obama’s education reform. Honestly people, an educated nation is the answer to our problems. The more educated we are, the more productive and innovative the country will become. A productive nation means more money. More money means more useful government spending. Useful government spending means more jobs and a boost in the economy. A boost in the economy means happy citizens. Happy citizens means less bigotry, blame, and fear; effectively eliminating the power of the extremists.

We’re in the middle of a war. We’re in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression and nonsense like this is dragging us further down into the hole. We need to stop focusing on it and start focusing on the future of the country. We need to stop the name calling and stop the whining. We need cast off the road-blocks between the parties and actually pass some worthwhile legislation.

Sandy on September 29, 2010 at 3:33 pm

I guess the conservatives are the ones that drove planes into buildings on 9-11, eh? Last time I checked all of the hijackers on 9-11 were MUSLIM. Not only were they Muslim, but they committed the killings on 9-11 BECAUSE they are Muslim–they killed in the name of their religious beliefs. Afterward, they danced in the streets when the twin towers fell. You call that a peaceful religion? I guess we should just ignore the facts and blame everything on the conservatives instead. Wow. That’s not ignorant it’s STUPID.

tlludwig on October 23, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Sandy..I hope this is posted and I hope you read it. Thank you for one of the best posts I have ever seen regarding this issue and I am extremely glad to have run across it. Please never change your views…this is exactly what this country needs. It seems that the ability to think logically is left to only a few of us.

Donna on April 10, 2011 at 2:39 am

It beats my imagination when American people keep on questioning Obama religion, what that has to do after bush man has spoilt American enconomy some American were living from hand to mouth no body raise alarm against him.

Now what you think it will never happen to America has happened you kept wasting ur time trying to find out if he’s a muslem or not, shame on you all.

never pray ask God to give him wisdom to rule Americans and bring them back to live, you dumb ass.

It’s me Chuzy.