July 28, 2011, - 1:34 pm

Karma?: Norway Camp Breivik Shot Up Celebrated HAMAS, Jew-Hatred

**** UPDATE: Karma #2: Norway Utoya Camp Was Also FATAH PLO Terrorist Camp ****

It’s trite but true:  a picture’s worth a thousand words.  And the Norwegian newspaper pictures from the “political youth camp” at Utoya Island, Norway–the day before terrorist Anders Behring Breivik attacked it–say it all.  The boycott sign is obvious, and the other pic is a game, re-enacting of the HAMAS flotilla in which terrorists tried to murder Israeli soldiers (complete with Palestinian flags and Norwegian kids’ smiles).  These kids who were killed by a terrorist . . . well, they sided with Islamic terrorists.  Look at the photos brought to our attention by Zalmi’s Weblog, and they appeared on Norwegian news site Politisk, right before the attacks.  Read all the insightful details provided by the astute Zalmi, who notes that the man in the pic happily encountering the boycott sign is Norway’s Foreign Minister Gahre-Store, who went on to praise Palestinian terrorists and condemn Israel.

“Victims” or Perpetrators?: Norwegian HAMASniks Join Norway Foreign Minister @ Utoya Island Camp

Funny how Glenn Beck has come  under attack for comparing the camp to a Hitler Youth camp.  Based on these pics, seems like he’s spot on, though he should have added, HAMAS Youth camp, too. As we all know, Nazis boycotted Jews and were Jew-killers.  And these hateful, privileged brats at the camp boycotted Jews and sided with Jew-killers.  I don’t condone violent massacres on innocent civilians, and I condemn what Breivik did. He is a terrorist just like the 9/11 hijackers, Hezbollah, HAMAS, and Nidal Malik Hasan.  But what goes around comes around.  You support terrorists against innocent civilians in Israel, then you get attacked by terrorists who are upset with your support.

For me, this is like Alien v. Predator.  I’m not  sad for either side.  And I make no apologies for it.  Now these kids’ families know what it feels like to be victims of the Islamic terrorists whose Judenrein boycotts and terrorist flotillas against Israel they support.  We don’t live in a vacuum.  I can’t feel sorry for those who support my would-be assassins.  And I don’t get too upset when they face the karma that is their fate.  HAMAS isn’t just against Israel, it’s against all Jews . . . and all Christians.  Just ask the Christians who’ve had to flee Gaza for their lives.  And read the HAMAS charter.  I’ll bet that’s something these spoiled airheaded kids with their Boycott Israel signs and HAMAS flotilla re-enactment games never did.

Frankly, the HAMAS charter and HAMAS’ behavior, all of which these kids at the Norwegian HAMAS youth camp cheered on, is a lot more scary than the screed and deeds of Breivik.

My late grandfather, a Holocaust survivor, never shed a tear for dead Nazis.  My late father, a Vietnam era Army veteran, never shed a tear for those who supported the killing of Americans and Jews. And I shed no tears for these HAMASnik campers with a Scandinavian dialect. Perpetrators are not victims. Sorry. HAMAS collaborators don’t get my pity. They never will.

Again, you must read Zalmi’s important piece on this, which provides far more detail on these “victims” of terrorism who celebrated terrorism against other victims.

That Was Then . . .

swastika.jpgyellowstar.jpg

This Is Now . . .

yellowstar.jpg

Print Friendly

485 Responses

Dear Yawni (You’re putting me to sleep.): What abysmal human rights record? Are you sure you’re not thinking of Syria? It’s right next door.

Didn’t your second grade teacher ever tell you what an apostrophe was?

And the ‘self-hating Jews’, the international human rights movement and courageous governments like the Norwegians intend to ensure that is what happens.
<<<<

And this is how it goes with you lot! I give you facts and immediately you go on the ad-hominem attack because the facts don't match the wonderful perfection of your Jewish selfishness. There is never a sign of 'maybe we could do better' just 'we are the Jews and god gave us this land and we will have our genocide on the balance of the population that isn't Jewish to get it'. With of course 'we are the poor Jews that Hitler tried to kill so we deserve it'.

Load of crap! It's 2011, grow up! Comparisons to other middle east countries don't stand up or have anything to do with the issue. It's comparisons to world values that are what is of concern. And were I an American it would be the $2 trillion sucked from the US economy and the inevitably the poor in the US.

Israel is a cancer on international human rights just as South Africa was before it. Israelis don't get to be judged against other middle east nations because Israelis are not Arabs, Israelis don't lack an educated population, Israelis are not ruled by those who weren't chosen to lead them.

Israel plays way above its weight in international affairs and enacts genocide at the local level.

Let's take one instance, the bombing of the American International School in Gaza. The claim being it was used as a weapons store from which rockets were fired. Total rubbish, the school was managed to the nth and there is zero evidence of any wrong doing. What is was was a beacon of hope that a limited number of kids in Gaza might live an normal life and has aspirations of normality. It was bombed to the ground because normality and Gaza will not be allowed under Israeli control. The school had previously been attacked by Islamic fundamentalist for being progressive. $7 million of education infrastructure destroyed that now can't be rebuilt due to restrictions on building materials.

You think the people in the world are as easy to corrupt as the US political system? You think Jews that give a damn about being represented as quality intellectuals are going to ignore genocide to remain off the S. H. I. T. List. Not so! Being on the S. H. I. T. List is seen as a reward for your contribution to peace! The premise of 'god gave us this land' and 'we have a right to ethnic cleansing to boot' is unacceptable to many Orthodox Jews, Jewish Intellectuals and the Peace Movement. It doesn't work for Gore Vidal and it doesn't work for me!

Yani on July 31, 2011 at 6:07 pm

And this is how it goes with you lot! I give you facts and immediately you go on the ad-hominem attack because the facts don’t match the wonderful perfection of your Jewish selfishness.

Dear Yawni: I didn’t see a single fact anywhere in any of your postings.

Miranda Rose Smith on August 1, 2011 at 6:02 am

Re: Yani at 6:07 pm.

I don’t know where to begin.

Well, first, when you say that Israel commits genocide against the “Palestinian” Arabs, do you mean like this incident of beheading an infant?

and

Oh wait a minute. That were “Palestinians” doing this against an Israeli baby. Does your favorite Jews, the ones that I call JINOs but who you think are such wonderful people–did they condemn this incident?

Meanwhile, rather than my going tit for tat with you in arguing that this Israeli action or that Israeli action against Hamas/Fatah was justified or not, how about asking you if you and your favorie Jews were In Israel’s shoes, of trying to make peace with the Arabs by giving up land and offering to give up more, and all you get in return are rocket attack and terror attacks and slaughtering infants, what would you/they do? What would any country do? Would their be any act of self-defense on Israel’s part that would meet your approval? Or do you and your favorite Jews think that the Jews of Israel should surrender and march right into the gas chambers? If you were to say the latter, then neither I, nor any other decent human being, will have nothing more to say to you.

JeffE on July 31, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Hi Debbie,

Please delete my 7:08 post that is awaiting moderation. The one here should replace it.

Re: Yani at 6:07 pm.

I don’t know where to begin.

and

Oh wait a minute. Those were “Palestinians” doing this against an Israeli baby. Does your favorite Jews, the ones that I call JINOs but who you think are such wonderful people–did they condemn this incident?
    Meanwhile, rather than my going tit for tat with you in arguing that this Israeli action or that Israeli action against Hamas/Fatah was justified or not, how about asking you if you and your favorite Jews were In Israel’s shoes, of trying to make peace with the Arabs by giving up land and offering to give up more, and all you get in return are rocket attack and terror attacks and slaughtering infants, what would you/they do? What would any country do? Would there be any act of self-defense on Israel’s part that would meet your approval? Or do you and your favorite Jews think that the Jews of Israel should surrender? If you were to say the latter, then neither I, nor any other decent human being, will have anything more to say to you.

JeffE on July 31, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Debbie is a vile hate filled woman. The fact that she is still allowed to be accepted in the mainstream after hateful screeds like this testifies to the fact that jews are not expected to play by the same rules as the rest of us. The precious little oppressed victims get a pass because of the holocaust. They get special treatment because of something plenty of people have faced throughout history, genocide. And these shameful hypocrites see nothing wrong with using the holocaust to silence the critics who speak of their human rights violations.

Samantha on July 31, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Debbie Schlussel you are a ugly sick gene reject Zionist bitch! You are grown ready for Auschwitz already!

hunter on July 31, 2011 at 7:39 pm

“ignoring the fact that Jews were hated before 1948”

It is a choice to be more a Jewish fascist than to be a member of global humanity. It is a choice to behave with responsibility and ethics that goes beyond the tribe. The world is not made of 2 tribes the Jews and the Goy. The world is a collective construction of humanity. You either participate in a world where ‘no one is free until everyone is free’ or you participate in racism, religious divisions, sex discrimination and prejudice. You can’t fight for humanity and hand an exemption card to the Jews.

None of you have responded to a single point.

1. The state of Israel is in breach with the agreement that enabled it to come into being.

2. None Jewish Israelis, IE those born within the undefined boarders of a state without a constitution, are suffering at the hands of Zionism.

3. More Jewish Israelis die in car accidents (550 per year on average) even in the worst year of violence than by the hands of non-Jewish Israelis. (I haven’t seen any signs of missile strikes on parked cars.)

People write books on how sick the state of Israel is! Our ability to vent utter contempt for your Jewish Racism is clearly limited in the context of internet posts. Instead of this ‘poor me’ bullcrap, it is past time for Jews to deal with the real issues within Jewish practice and face up to the 21st. century, with human rights and modernity. As the many Jews on the S. H. I. T. List are doing.

Yani on July 31, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Yani,

I posted a response to your 6:07 pm post, but my comment is awaiting moderation. I let Debbie know and I am sure that she will show it soon, so please stay tuned. In the meantime, if you haven’t seen a response to any of our points, it’s not due to my lack of trying.

JeffE on July 31, 2011 at 8:45 pm

my second to last part should read: “if you haven’t seen a response to any of your points,…”

JeffE on July 31, 2011 at 8:47 pm

Update:

My two posts are now posted. Thank you, Debbie.

JeffE on August 1, 2011 at 8:58 am

Yani, you really are a sick puppy. In fairness, your writing is so bad that it is sometimes impossible to understand you.

“Perhaps ‘the Jews’ should look to pre 1948 and why they were ‘hated’ and deal with those issues. That sort of reflection on Jewish history is the process that ensures it isn’t repeated.”

Yani dear, maybe Muslims should ask why THEY are hated. The Fakestinians surely are hated–rightly so, in my view. The native Europeans are hated throughout the Dar al-Islam. Hatred is part of the human condition, which you would understand intuitively if you were human rather than a walking anti-Semitic infection. You see, Yawni honey, ‘the Jews’ did understand, finally, that Jewish history would always be gruesome without a Jewish state. That is because minorities are almost always vilified because they CAN be, and Judaism will always be a minority faith.

One Big Lie that should stick out even to you:

“4. Jewish Israelis are prevented from marriage to non-Jews. A clear sign state entrenched racism.”

No, you fiend. It’s just that rabbis and imams have control over whom they will marry, and in Israel, rabbis are Orthodox. Orthodox rabbis and (most) Muslim imams will not accept marriage outside the faith. Indeed, I believe Catholic priests won’t do so either (but I may be wrong). Any Jew who really wants to marry an Amalekite can do what many Israeli Jews do when they want a secular marriage: go to another country and get married, then return. Such marriages are fully recognized.

Anyway Yani, you subliterate slime, I’ve spent far too much time on you.

skzion on August 1, 2011 at 6:14 pm

This article is beyond offensive. It is simply indefensible. Can you imagine the response if on 9/11, someone in Norway had posted something to the tune of: “Those Americans deserved this; it was karma for all the harm they’ve done in the world”? You and others would have gone ballistic.

You bring shame on yourself and this country. I hope no one in Norway reads this trash, and if they do, I hope that they understand that this is your unique mental illness, not a general sentiment shared by other Americans.

There are no words to describe how much you disgust me. You are an advocate for terrorism. You owe the parents of these slain children a public apology.

I will call attention to this article and ask others to publicly condemn it and you.

MM: Americans don’t support Islamic terrorism, then get outraged–OUTRAGED!–when that terrorism is turned on them. Nice try but no cigar with your faux-moralist attempt at comparison. There is no comparison. Norwegians play with HAMAS and FATAH snakes, they get bitten. I can’t help it that they got bitten by a copperhead instead of the rattlers they are having sex with. Nuck Forway and the Forwegian Nazis. DS

morning's minion on July 31, 2011 at 10:53 pm

You are clearly mentally unhinged. Your response didn’t even make sense. Trying joining the world of rational people who don’t kowtow to hatred and cultivate fear. It must be very sad and very lonely to live like this.

morning's minion on August 1, 2011 at 12:18 am

Just to be clear. You support the mass murder of children.

Malcolm French+ on August 1, 2011 at 12:24 am

I Am quite horrified by Your writing.

Jews as You choose the term, are also Israelis [ref boycott sign]and you teach us all to lump you all together as a group – & forget an individual being.
Israel has done unspeakable & despicable things to it’s neighbors.
You have now taught me to hold all Jews accountable for the acts of Israel. Real food for thought.

Jews, like You, seem incapable of understanding “do unto others, as you would have them do unto you”. You cannot understand ‘that which you resist will persist’. You appear to be devoid of any humanity.

I Am moved by your writing to call for a total boycott of all Israeli goods sold in South Africa – and will ensure your piece is seen and read – juxtaposed with pictures of Israeli brutality in Gaza & the West Bank.

I shall also forward links to influential Egyptians urging them to more fully open access to Palestinians from their territory.

In one fell swoop You have certainly alienated any sympathy I still had for Israelis. Israel will be proud of You.

Fortunately I know individual Jewish people who are kind and caring humans.

Ian Jankielsohn on August 1, 2011 at 1:20 am

Who do you think you’re kidding, Ian? You’re a Jew-hater plain and simple. You just think that Jews should smile & take it and are terribly offended when we won’t.

BTW, how is South Africa working out for you? I’m surprised your land hasn’t been seized yet. Anyway, keep it up! Given the incidence of AIDS there, soon whites will be a majority there.

skzion on August 1, 2011 at 6:20 pm

This article is disgusting and I believe its author has serious mental problems.

Dan on August 1, 2011 at 1:25 am

Like the Lara Logan thread, another army of trolls here to condemn Debbie for not tearing up for Jew haters, be it Logan or Norwegian anti-Semites!!!

Since they don’t normally visit or comment here, what brings them here on such occasions? CAIR bellyaching? Or notifications in loonwatch?

Infidel Pride on August 1, 2011 at 1:32 am

Wow.

It is true. Jews have become the nazis.

Well done Debbie dear.

wow on August 1, 2011 at 2:22 am

Shut this place down immediately. Disgusting. “Free-speech” run amok in the same vein as “Pastor” Terry Jones.

Djmcs11 on August 1, 2011 at 3:33 am

You are not an American, are you, Djmcs11?

Well, in any case, since you are anti-Free Speech and want to silence people, how about if we begin with your own speech.

Djmcs11: “What? My speech? Are you crazy?! I only want my opponents’ speech to be silenced, not my own. Free speech for me, but not for thee! Besides, don’t you know how horrible this article is?”

Me: Really? I see nothing wrong this this article other than that she’s telling a truth, albeit a painful one for you. But since you seem to think that there is, would you please use your free speech to tell me what’s wrong with the article?

Djmcs11: “No, I can’t. That’s precisely why I want this site shut down. She’s writes things that I oppose, but yet at the same time it’s unanswerable and irrefutable. My bad ideas can’t trump over her good ideas with free speech, so therefore the only way for my bad ideas to trump her good ideas is to censor her good ideas.”

Me: Well, at least you are now honest.

JeffE on August 1, 2011 at 9:33 am

This is indeed disgusting. There is no doubt any longer that Zionist Jews are the new Nazis. You are all disgusting people.

Mr A on August 1, 2011 at 4:39 am

These Israelites bigots simply don’t get they are copy-cats of those ideas Nazis advocated. They just don’t understand that we give a f** if they are Israeli, Jews etc, it is their way of acting which everybody in this world is really upset about.

Especially upsetting that we gave these people the finger in the Balfour Declaration and later in UN 1947 with the condition to respect people, now they taking the whole hand and spit on it. They should be thankful instead.

Social apartheid, oppression of minorities, demagogic rhetoric’s, and insanely denying any wrongdoing, and seeking conflicts by continuing building in East Jerusalem, and do not respect Palestine people is not act of a democratic state nor intellectual people. To make matters worse, by waving the terrorist flag or the Jew flag and think that will justify new wrongdoing and not at least re-building the Berlin Wall to lock out the Palestinian “cockroaches” and lobbying for extensive war in the region, and creating exactly the same camps jews was forced into in west europe, but now on the gaza strip instead (don’t they see it??,, come on!!) But, as defense, do you think the Nazis saw the wrongdoing they did themself.

I think we can agree on that what the world demand from Political Israel (especially Likud) is to get to terms with the social protocol everybody else trying to adhere to among democratic states. Until then, until it is a national awakening in Israel that are not scared of Likuds security propaganda, they have to depend on their Ministry of Truth (Information) to defend them against the world rhetorically, but we all know the real difference. Until then, people are less likely to listen to their real need of security.

Mr AA on August 1, 2011 at 10:35 am

No, Mr. Ahmed, Muslims are the “new” Nazis. Except that you invented Nazism.

skzion on August 1, 2011 at 6:27 pm

LOL
    Breivik says:

StopIslam on August 3, 2011 at 2:33 am

I never understood why people hate Jews so much but now i get it.great job proving anti-semites right!!

cypha on August 1, 2011 at 6:47 am

She one of few with these ideas, not even far right-wing Israel share it.

Israel “identifies,” offers aid
    In a Sunday cabinet meeting, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said of the Norwegian attacks “We in Israel completely identify with this disaster and declare our deepest shock over this crime,” he wrote. ”We have experienced it from other directions and we know the families’ and the nation’s agony,” added Mr. Netanyahu. On Sunday, President Shimon Peres called the Norwegian king to offer condolences as well as forensic and medical aid.

jester on August 1, 2011 at 12:23 pm

cpha, you filthy slut, don’t pretend that you didn’t acquire anti-Semitism at your mommy’s knee.

skzion on August 1, 2011 at 6:22 pm

I cannot believe that young members of a political party, who express their political views in demonstrating for a boycott (not a violent act, not even implementing this act as such) are compared to mass murderers of 6 million people. seriously? and how does a picture of kids with palestinian flags prove that they were playing a game of murdering Israelis? To me that is only speculation, I would like to see more proof before I believe this.

Marleen on August 1, 2011 at 6:48 am

Of course, in a sane world, one not riven by the kind of hypocrisy we currently suffer under, your blog would be flagged, and you would be subjected to the same kind of “scrutiny” that Awliki is. As Jonathan Grant’s post just demonstrated:

“And I see nothing wrong with destroying them, before they destroy us. You see, that is where Debbie and I differ. This man saw the danger and eradicated it. I do not fault his methods because anti-Semitism must be stamped out before we, as Americans and Jews, are stamped out.” –Jonathan Grant

there is no material difference between what you Islamophobes advocate, and what terrorists do. Your agenda is all about hate, and it is hateful.

morning's minion on August 1, 2011 at 7:12 am

Morning’s Minion,

I was going to give up on this thread with mindless, inferior minded moonbot trolls like your ilk buster. Since you clearly said this sentence, “I will be passing this post along to my senator and representatives and asking them to pay attention to the rhetoric in the trenches. You bear watching.”, you know what dumbass, your a friggin “fascist”, simple as that! You have the nerve to say that your going to report one poster/reader on this blog to your senator or congressman/congresswoman? You know Mornings Minion, GET THE HELL OFF OF THIS SITE AND DON’T YOU DARE COMEBACK HERE EVER AGAIN IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE (sorry for the caplocks, I got very angry, because I was offended by your post you putz).

And since you said that your going to forward one poster’s comment to your senator or represntative, I will email Ms. Schlussel and have you banned and blocked from entering her blog. And when that specific poster posts his comments on this blog, I will admit it to him and tell him what you said.

Remember stupid, this is Debbie Schlussel’s blog, ie, her house, and your a visitor/guest, this is NOT your blog. While where at it, go ahead and start your own blog! Another thing before I finish up, this is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and everybody living in this country is entitled to their first amendment right(s) and you CANNOT shut nobody up in this country dumbass!

“A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

Sean R. on August 1, 2011 at 10:09 am

People of any RACE can convert to Judaism and marry any Jew they please.

Miranda Rose Smith on August 1, 2011 at 7:27 am

You are one messed up lady. You are so far from any kind of truth it hurts.

Decent man on August 1, 2011 at 7:48 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A couple of posters here have been the following announcement:

Good have now become the new evil.

(“Jews have become the new Nazis”).

Wow.

(sarcasm)

JeffE on August 1, 2011 at 9:06 am

A vital point that you (and many of your readers) are missing, Ms. Debbie: if it’s possible that one can be against the policies of say, Barack Obama, without being a racist, then it’s possible that others can be against the policies of Israel without being anti-Semites. Shame on you for even “going there”. These victims were children.

MsZardi on August 1, 2011 at 10:37 am

Yes, Sean, and by blogging public sentiments in which she has applauded an act of terrorism and tacitly condemned children, she is no different at all from Awliki.

If you don’t like the rhetoric when it’s turned on you, perhaps you should consider what you say about others.

It’s high time the double-standards in this country stopped. Those who wish violence on others, and do so in a public format can and should expect to be criticized.

These are dangerous sentiments. I would be just as outraged if someone said them about a Jewish person. As others have pointed out, this woman could not do more damage to the Jewish cause if that had been her express intent. These are vile sentiments, and you should consider why you feel ready to defend them.

Had you lost a child in this tragedy, I’m sure you’d have a few choice things to say to Ms. Schlussel. It’s time the bigots stopped having unfettered access to their bully-pulpits and horns. She’s absolutely free to say what she wants, and we are absolutely free to take her to task for that.

morning's minion on August 1, 2011 at 11:29 am

morning’s minion,

Re: your post at 11:29 am:

{“I’ve been getting read to write my senator about getting serious about addressing Islamophobia in this country, and I will be attaching this screed as proof of how dangerous it is.”]

So, you want to websites that promote phobia’s be monitored, eh? First of all, I want to know what you are hoping to get accomplished by doing that? It wouldn’t be to censor people like Debbie or anyone else that you declare to have phobias, would you? If so,I would like to remind you that here in America, we have a first amendment which says, “Congress shall make no law …abridging the freedom of speech.” This means that you can’t censor any websites or any other media outlet that you don’t like, just like neither Debbie, Sean R., myself, or any other regular reader can do any such thing to any website(s) that we find to be offensive.

Of course, if you decide that we don’t need to have this thing called freedom of speech and want to censor anyone that are said to have phobias, or even does have phobias, I know of a better place to start. How about getting your Senator to monitor Israelophobia, Zionistophobia, and outright Jewishophobia? If we are going to censor phobias, then those would be better places to start.

Oh wait a minute. You also said:

“I would be just as outraged if someone said them about a Jewish person.”

Well, here’s your chance to prove it. On this thread alone there are several people who are openly anti-Semitic. Go to people like “Talmudburner” after clicking on “Older Comments” and condemn him. Of course, I already ripped him a new one and he didn’t respond. There’s also a poster named “wow” on that same page who said that Jews are the new Nazis. Go to him and condemn him for making such an anti-Semitic statement. Also, on this current page, Mr A. said that “Zionist Jews are the new Nazis.” Go respond to him and rip him a new one and tell him that you plan to have your Senator monitor him. Do these things, then we will take you seriously. Otherwise you will be exposed as being both a hypocrite and a liar.

JeffE on August 1, 2011 at 8:56 pm

“They didn’t approve of Israel’s actions in Gaza, therefore they support Hamas, therefore they’re terrorists and it’s fine that they got shot.”

As a Norwegian Jew, I am appalled at your callousness and cruelty.

Abagail on August 1, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Oh yeah, right, “Abagail,” you’re Norwegian Jew–one of 2000 or so, I hear. Alas, you can’t even spell your own name correctly.

skzion on August 1, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Debbie you are a shameless self publicist and attention seeker. But you cross the line with these provocative ramblings. I am glad I don’t know you because you are full of hate and spite. Did your father molest you when you were a child by any chance? Or maybe your mum spend all her time drinking, taking valium, shopping and going to her therapist. And telling you how ugly you are.
You disgust me.

Jim Foster on August 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm

677. Norway terror attack to distract July plot (7/30/2011)

In #675, written on 7/19, I predicted a new plot was coming, the time likely would be around 7/21. My prediction was very accurate. The Feds made it a big plot.

7/21. Court of Canada pronounced deportation of Lai Cheong-xing.

7/22. Lai was escorted to Beijing.

7/22. Terror attacks took place in Norway which shocked the world.

7/22. [quote]Strong earthquake jolts northeastern Japan

AP – 19 hrs ago 7/22
http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=53476&Itemid=164 ” [/quote]

7/22. Historical heat dominated New York.

[quote] New Yorkers sweltering, and they have company

By Feraldine Baum and Tina Susman (Los Angeles Times)

On Friday, the temperature reached 103 degrees in Central Park and with the humidity, say weather experts, it felt like 115. [/quote]
(San Jose Mercury News 7/23/2011)

7/23. Trains crashed outside Wenzhou, killed 40 people. It becomes a big case in China.

At that time, my brother is in Europe. My sister joins him in a cruise trip.

I allege the secret police of China and US had created a money laundry case through Lai Cheong-xing. They try to frame my family in that case because my mother sold the apartment in Shanghai and got a large sum of money last year.

To cover up the truth, the secret police managed to murder the witness of the house trading. The owner of the apratment in document should be N. Sung (my brother. When my mother bought the house, considering she was old and might pass away anytime, she put my brother’s name as owner). My brother then got cancer. He is arranged a European cruise trip this month which I think is a plot to murder him in boat accident. (see “675. Virus attack and boat sinking (7/19/2011)”)

My uncle He Zhi-gang was the man handling the house trading. He was died this February. see “676. Create money laundry case (7/24/2011)”)

What I know about the buyer is he is a wenzhounese. I strongly believe he is among the victims of the 7/23 train crash. The odd behave of the Chinese government in this tragedy now causes rage of Chinese people.

As I always said, Feds would create big case to distract the framed case. You all saw it. Norway terror case was a big one. People don’t know that if the plot of the Feds had come through, there would have been more big natural disasters – volcano erution, earthquake….. Plus a bigger one – nuclear bomb attack. The heat over New York – would play the same role as the snow storm, would keep people from go outside (stay in air condition situation) and keep tourists away from the city, thus to reduce the casualties if a nuclear bomb attacks. (see post of 2/24/2011 and 3/1/2011)

I will talk about the details of this plot later and how the Feds try to frame me. I worry that they planned different murder tactics such like gaspipe exploision, bank robbery shooting (which they had tried once. see “402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06) “, #404, #561, #562)

katsung47 on August 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm

It is possible to criticize Israel and not be anti semite. However it os not possible to support Hamas and not be an anti semite.

buck on August 1, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Stupid, stupid girl… Absolutely nothing you say in your post is true! First of all its ALL out of context! They do NOT support HAMAS, they want to boycot Israel because Israel have killed many, MANY more than the opposite! http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

How can you say that 68 children deserve to be killed in a brutal fassion?! That is just fucking evil!
They are absolutely NOTHING like the nazis! The massmurderer on the other hand have ALL kind of similarities to a nazi! He is an right wing extremist who hated them because they dont fear muslims the way he does. And clearly the way you and many other misinformed americans do. No wounder so many americans is fucked in the head if people like you are the one serving the media crap!

And by the way, have you gotten your intel from norwegian media? I doubt it. Clearly your indoctrinated brain have uncritically sucked in all the propoganda the murdoc shit empire have served you over the years, I can see no other way that you managed to come up with this retarded squat!

People like you spreading this kind of EVIL propoganda are the reason so many others are fucked in the head!

Thanks for helping making the world a more stupid and hateful place to live!

Roald André Pedersen on August 1, 2011 at 3:45 pm

lol, i second those condemnations Roald. its good to see people waking up to these liars and hypocrites who control our information. The rest of the human population are motivated by morals and sound judgment…those creatons are motivated by self promotion based on controlling and instilling fear and misinformation in the rest of us….lol, which group do ya think has a carma problem these days?..
    Peace, in-spite of the liars who would have it otherwise.

GoodNeighbor on August 2, 2011 at 12:31 pm

They didn´t demonstrate against jews and there religion. They demonstrate against Israel politics. I think people who publish commentars that saying that these fine kids vhere nazis is disgusting.

tobbe@hotmail.se on August 1, 2011 at 6:58 pm

JeffE, let me make myself absolutely crystal clear. I owe you exactly NOTHING. The opinion of bigots like you means NOTHING to me. I do not listen to or do the bidding of disgusting Islamophobes who cannot grasp that they are enacting the very thing they purport to deplore.

Do the antisemitic sentiments here bother me? Yes, but not nearly as much as the actual calls for violence from your sicko friends.That makes them, according to the standards being applied to Muslim Americans, terrorists in the making. I’m just ensuring that we apply standards equitably. In a healthy world free speech would prevail, but I’m not sitting back and watching two-faced, cowardly, ignorant, pathetic morons like this witch get away with a thing.

Apparently, you are reading challenged. I fully support free speech. As I said this sick excuse for a human being has the right to spew her filth, and then we have the right to call her on it. See how that works? Having chosen to abuse her voice, there are now consequences. I see that there already a slew of articles decrying this piece of shit “journalism”.

In case you missed the salient point: When you’ve abused your voice, nothing you say matters. Do you honestly think I could care less about anything you or the prejudiced creeps on this site say?

However, since this nation purports to be obsessed with terrorism, and since several people here have voiced overtly unequivocally terrorist sentiments, including but not limited to, the cretin who voiced using Breivik’s attack as a blueprint, then yes, I’ll take great pleasure in applying the same sauce for the goose that went to the gander.

Get over yourself. You’re not that interesting or important.

morning's minion on August 1, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Morning’s minion at 10:30 pm.

So you are for free speech, eh? Glad to hear. Then why do you want a Senator or any other government official to criticize something that you don’t like? If you are really for speech, then let the government but out.

Now, so you say that I should get over yourself. That I’m not that interesting or important.

Let’s review your one of your statements:

“I cannot even imagine how ill someone has to be to visit this place regularly. Believe me, this is a first, last and only stop.”

I suggest that YOU get over yourself. YOU are not that interesting or important.

JeffE on August 1, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Second paragraph should read:

“Now, so you say that I should get over myself….”

JeffE on August 1, 2011 at 10:43 pm

One more thing, morning minion–although even if you kept your word and have left here, then then this is for the benefit of other readers here–in my 8:56pm post (August 1, 2011) that you responded to, I said “Of course, IF you decide that we don’t need to have this thing called freedom of speech…” So whose the one that reading challenged? I suggest that it is the person who is in your (morning minion’s) mirror.

JeffE on August 2, 2011 at 12:02 am

I read that you think it is karma that a bunch of children gets shot up at Utøya? Could you please say this to their parents face? Or just maybe to our Prime-minister Jens Stoltenberg on television? Because what you have stated, against these impressionable youngsters for just being a a political summercamp, I find the most vile and disgusting. And you are certainly not a humanitarian. Seeing you side the Norwegian flag with the one from Nazi-Germany is revolting. Don’t ever think you are on the level with the rest of humanity.

Brian. Duryee on August 1, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Right, let’s sum this up shall we?

Any ship headed for Palestina is a terrorist ship, regardless of the participants’ political view or if they are armed.

Killing such ‘terrorists’ in open, international waters is a-okay.

Anyone who dares not side with Israel fully and absolutely is a hatred filled Nazi.

Boicot equals mass murder (unless it’s Israel doing it).

If young kids with views opposing yours are killed, they had it coming.

I believe you when you say you don’t weep with us. And thank you for that, because we don’t want you to.

Life in Oslo is moving on. I hope you will too.

D-T on August 2, 2011 at 8:53 am

Some of the folks here might benefit from giving “Separation and Its Discontents” a read. Israeli “Nazism” is not a reaction to Nazism, quite the reverse; Nazism was in key ways a reaction to Judaism. We aren’t seeing much novelty with Israel and Israelis, just the obvious outcomes of successful re-establishment of Zion (e.g., Jews feeling less need to be circumspect, getting hands-on control of a military for the first time since Stalin’s purges, etc.).

I really don’t mean this as finger-pointing at either Nazis or Israelis. I just mean to point out that the similarities are not incidental; they’re precisely what one would expect in an age-old ethnic conflict over resources and domination – increasing ethnocentrism and increasingly salient ethnic Social Identity, hardening of attitudes, drawing of lines, existential conflict.

Svigor on August 2, 2011 at 9:37 am

So, the kids in Norway had it coming because they disagreed with Israel, while Palestinians fighting to save their homes and children from destruction are all ‘terrorists’, right Debbie?

Michael Rivero on August 2, 2011 at 11:20 am

Debbie, you better hope you don’t get your karma, you sicko!

j r on August 2, 2011 at 11:35 am

if there was such a thing as karma, you and all the rest of the zionist pigs in the world would be dead. get your soul back

skip barker on August 2, 2011 at 11:38 am

You JewBitch!

James Dean on August 2, 2011 at 11:39 am

Debbie , you have NO idea what KARMA is. its cause and effect.

Perhaps you might reflect WHY the Jews suffered the Holocaust .

Collective karma also? For being LIARS, thieves, shysters, racists (notion of choseness).

Fact is the real collective karmic retribution will again raise its ugly head in the future for Israel.

There is NO group of people on earth that are SUPERIOR or BETTER than anyone other.

Seems like the Jewish schtick of playing the ‘eternal victim” while they themselves are committing theft genocide and deception will bring about Holocaust part DEUX in the future.

You can take that to the bank.

Dirk den Hartog on August 2, 2011 at 11:40 am

Debbie = The Jew With The Mask Off

joeblow on August 2, 2011 at 11:45 am

Actually, joeblow, the one with the mask are anti-Semites like you. You anti-Semites hate Jews because you anti-Semites are pro-evil and anti-good while Jews are pro-good and anti-evil.

JeffE on August 2, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Debbie, are you naturally blonde or has all that peroxide fried ever atom in your brain?
Reality is without America Israel will fail to exist. Americas economy is failing due to staunch allegiance with the illegitimate State of Israel & won’t succeed until it learns to let go of the driftwood that Israel has become.
A friend of Israel is an enemy to the rest of the human race & the world is slowly waking up to their ideologies.
Can’t wait for their demise that is coming soon!

Smokin Truth on August 2, 2011 at 11:48 am

Religion is Pathetic! It has made lives worse, but there’s no mistake that the Zionist Jews are the new Nazis, but much worse. None of this would’ve happened if religion was abolished a long time ago. Heck, why not knock down all the churches right this minute? I don’t see the consequence in knocking down/burning churches.

Anthony Roberts on August 2, 2011 at 11:48 am

If you hate all religion, Anthony Roberts, then why are yu singling out Jews for? You wouldn’t happen to be a Muslim would you? If not, then say something negative against Islam.

JeffE on August 2, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Now would be a good time to take that spindle out of your ass; its been up there for way too long.

Chris on August 2, 2011 at 11:48 am

You are all Zionist Jew parasites! You all should of disappeared 70 years ago and we shouldn’t face this hard time today.

Hunter on August 2, 2011 at 11:50 am

Yeah, that’s what antiSemites have been saying throughout all ages. “Jews should have disappeared…yada, yada, yada”. Well guess what. We Jews won’t disappear. We will remain untl the end of time and win. Get over it.

JeffE on August 2, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Norway, 911, WW1 and 2, current US Wars Without End, Terror in the middle east, Communism, invasion of America and Europe by the third world, integration and ensuing destruction of our great cities like Detroit and Johannesburg, financial looting of the USA – who is behind all of this? JEWS!

joeblow on August 2, 2011 at 11:52 am

You still believe in the tooth fairy, don’t you, joeblow?

JeffE on August 2, 2011 at 9:39 pm

So whoever does not support israeli led genocide of the palestinians is a terrorist and has it coming to them?

ZIonist Jews are the new evil of the world, clinging to the holocaust and using anti semitism as shield against anyone who call them out on their crimes and abuses. What happened around 70 yrs ago is no justification to be a criminal today..

As soon as any country or group of people think/believe they are better or superior that everyone else you get a racist murdering machine ready to destroy whoever they deem unworthy.. See Nazi Germany for a recent example..

People don’t hate all jews, especially not for the sake of hating, their anger is fueled by the actions of some. ACTIONS, not race.. Criminals come in all colors, shapes, sizes and creeds.. And just because you’re jewish doesn’t make you any different..

Your ancestors might have been the “chosen ones”, their descendants for the most part have turned into genocidal, brainwashed, racist criminals.

That includes you Debbie Schlussel..
And you Debbie Schlussel

from_the_bleachers on August 2, 2011 at 11:59 am

As a german I can assure you that we do hate the Muslims NOW.
    The new Rights in Europe are standing 100 % on the Side of Israel. Good times for muslims are over.

Mallory on August 2, 2011 at 4:02 pm

You vicious psychopathic swine.

Les Visible on August 2, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Re:

[“You vicious psychopathic swine.”

Les Visible on August 2, 2011 at 12:25 pm]

Look in the mirror and then repeat your statement.

JeffE on August 2, 2011 at 11:24 pm

it seems to me that it is the actions of the israeli government and the words of their rabid supporters which in the end will shorten all of your days on earth. you will have brought upon yourselves.

chris austin on August 2, 2011 at 12:35 pm

another zionazi spewing vicious hatred in defence of those we cannot speak about.

beacon of truth on August 2, 2011 at 12:36 pm

“re-enacting of the HAMAS flotilla in which terrorists tried to murder Israeli soldiers”?!? It was mighty white of the IDF then to fly all the way out to international waters so that they could be “murdered”. Oh wait, there were three IDF prisoners taken on that boat, and they were released unharmed, and had even been given medical treatment! The flotilla participants, well…nine of them were dead, a couple before any Israeli set foot on deck. Then, of course, they were taken prisoner, beaten, stolen from, and finally deported.
Keep spewing your hate and lies, Zionist. As you say, what goes around comes around!

JonnyX on August 2, 2011 at 12:55 pm