June 6, 2012, - 3:52 pm

Boy Band Jihad: Mega Pop Star Pimping Islam on Your Daughters

Jihad is sneaking into American girls’ favorite pop band.

If you have young daughters, then you know that the boy band, “One Direction,” is all the rage to young girls around the world, especially in the United States. As big, if not bigger than Justin Bieber. Recently, President Obama’s daughter, Malia, was photographed attending their Washington, DC-area concert. And screaming tween and teen girls greet them all over America. But, even if you’ve heard of the band, you probably don’t know that one of its members, Zayn Malik, is pimping Islam on your kids. That’s in addition to his Arabic tattoos and frequent donning of the keffiyeh, the official garb of Islamic terrorism.

islamiccrescent.jpg

One Direction’s Zayn Malik Proselytizes Islam to Your Kids

Malik, a devout British Muslim whose family is from Pakistan, has used social media to proselytize Islam to his primarily female fans around the world. He not only tweeted about fasting for Ramadan, but told fans that allah is the only god and that only Mohammed is G-d’s true prophet. Not the kind of thing you expect your kids to hear sandwiched in between cheesy, saccharin-sweet songs coming out of the mouths of over-moussed and over-gelled boy band tools. But that’s what’s happening. Check out the tweets, below, from Malik. “La ila ha ill lalla ho muhammed door rasoolalah,” is the militant statement Muslims say in their prayers every day, meaning, “There is no god but allah and Mohammed is the prophet of G-d.” He also retweeted this in Arabic from the extremist Islamic Thoughts Twitter account. The phrase is meant to say that only Islam is the true religion and only Mohammed is a real prophet of G-d. It’s part of the “Shehadah,” the Muslim oath of martyrdom that comprises conversion to Islam. Muslims constantly chant the sentence at anti-Israel, pro-HAMAS, and pro-Hezbollah rallies. I’ve heard them chant it, for example, at almost every such rally I’ve attended undercover in the Detroit and Dearbornistan areas.

And the scary thing is that millions of girls in America and around the world are infatuated with the members of One Direction, including Malik. He’s no dummy. He knows the power he has over these mindless girls and is using that influence to preach the Islamic faith to them and try to convert them. It’s dangerous. And there’s a reason he tweeted that he didn’t have a girlfriend on the same day he tweeted Islamic preaching. Hey, if you convert to Islam, you can be my girltoy. And it appears that Malik, after he was did well on Great Britain’s “X Factor,” was chosen for the boy band specifically because he’s a Paki Muslim, to appeal to that rapidly growing demographic in the UK. Managers, marketers, record companies, and agents aren’t stupid. They know that Islam sells in Britain, and they picked an Islamic face for the band. Who cares if he’s trying to convert your daughters? They gotta get paid.

When I was a kid, teen heartthrobs. like Rick Springfield and Shaun Cassidy, were far more innocuous and limited to TV shows, concerts, and fan magazines, like “Tiger Beat.” They didn’t try to impose their religious cult upon their female fans. Now, parents have far less ability and little time to read through the mostly innocent-sounding social media messages of boy bands to find the pan-Islamic propaganda tweets in between. But they must. Know the pop culture that is infecting your kids and know what it stands far.

Keep your daughters away from Zayn Malik’s enticing jihad. With the boy band One Direction, it’s all about pimping Islam amid the deceptive visage of angelic, effeminate boys in a band. Yup, for them there is definitely One Direction: facing Mecca.

And if you’re ever curious to see One Direction in concert, you can get tickets online here.

Print Friendly

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1,981 Responses

This is the funniest thing that i have read in my life. There are many people like you. Who talk about shit that you have no ide’a of. You say that he is Jihad, i don’t even think you know what jihad is. You may think that it is al-qaeda. well it’s not! A jihad(Mujahid) is a person who fight’s for god and the koran. Just because he writes, la illaha illAllah doesn’t mean that he want to convert his fans. It means that he shows what his religion is without giving a shit about what other people think. Just like the christians write many things about there religion. Like jesus is the lord he has the rights to write about his religion. But only because his a muslim you’re gonna talk shit about him. That he is jihad, that his tattoos is to convert people. I don’t even think that he himself takes Islam so serious. In Islam you cannot have tattoos. So please,stop talking shit about something you have no clue of. And we know why you’re talking this shit about muslims. It’s beacause you are a jew. You hate muslims like they hate you.

Shammet on January 3, 2013 at 6:12 pm

whoeva dis debbie is (i dont know if i spelt it ryt buh im not gonna check coz its not really worth it ) u r a friggin racist doughnut

MUNIRA on January 5, 2013 at 6:14 pm

With all due respect mam get ur facts rite if you want to accuse my religion better first learn my religion, and one more thing

(SUCK IT)

Mussab SHahid on January 7, 2013 at 9:55 am

hahahaha.this totally fucks.i have never read anything sillier
than this.CRAP

maryam on January 13, 2013 at 6:00 am

LOL.. may God forgive you

keizha on January 17, 2013 at 10:31 am

This article is Bull shit.

Bull on January 18, 2013 at 9:34 pm

This is mostly a lie muslims don’t believe Islam is the ONLY TRUE RELIGION!!! If u want to say things about Islam u should learn the religion first retard. We don’t believe in just Mohammed (saw) we do love Jesus (as) Moses (as) and all the other prophets. I’m not a big fan of one direction but I am going to stand up 4 my religion how would u like it if I did this about your religion. The heffieh is not a thing 4 terrorist or about terrorist. May whoever wrote this be punished by Allah (God) and burn in the hell fire.

Ayed on January 22, 2013 at 8:51 am

debbie, i could go into much much detail about the many flaws in your argument, but i will just emphasise one.
you said: “the keffiyeh, the official garb of Islamic terrorism.”
for your information, the keffiyeh is a palestinian scarf, merely a fashion trend, and somehow you have managed to link this to ‘Islamic terrorism’. Wow.
Chris Brown, Lil wayne and many other celebrities have wore this scarf, oh you just decided not to mention them in your little article? The fact that you are desperately looking for ay excuse to imply that muslims are terrorists when you clearly know nothing, shows that you just need people to blame and hate on, i feel sorry for you Debbie.

Suad on January 22, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Hi Debbie,

Firstly, I cannot say I am sorry to say this but would you really like it if someone was to go on and on about your religion as if it was something beneath you that shouldn’t really exist and talk about the followers in a generalized and pretty much incorrect way. I mean dude this is supposed to be the age of open-mindedness and the freedom of choice.
Second, I am sorry but before you published this you should have made sure of your information before putting it down. So much of what you wrote contradicts what islam and the arabic language is about that your arguments if read by someone who knows the topic and is not necessarily a muslim will doom your arguments to failure. There is practically a loophole in all of them.
And anyway, your talk about the tweets which are honestly the only proof ( if it is even that) of your words, then let me tell you this:
This is just like talking about a christian who posts on Facebook an twitter ‘Merry Christmas’ during Christmas time or any such traditional greeting on any religious celebration. Also, he is a muslim and it isn’t something to be ashamed of and no one but you are offended by his posts not that they were meant for you or anyone else but a muslim in the first place. ( not because of anything like discrimination it is because no one is really expected to understand or even care about what he wrote but a muslim).
Besides, if he wants to greet or remind himself, his family and friends as well as fans with his religious posts then no one should blame him, he is not forcing anyone to do anything they don’t want.
Don’t worry we muslims don’t learn how to brain-wash people and our terrorism schools, it is the only thing they don’t teach us in case they want to brain-wash us (I am sorry I just couldn’t resist putting this down).
One last tidbit, I am so not a fan, not because of anything but for the fact that I generally do not even listen to music but it is the truth that I have always felt it unfair to blame races or religions whatever they be. This world could become a much better place if we can rid ourselves of the old ideas and enforce changes into our live that would makes us more tolerant and accepting of others.

Maybe this was an experience that you have learnt from and that you reevaluated your position on tho matter.

Thanks 😀

Juju on January 23, 2013 at 4:18 am

hey debbie I just want to ask you that what do you know about Islam and jihad If u know you would not say these bullshit if he will entice jihad everyone will know just tweetin about islam doesn’t mean that its jihad first know and understand it then say something

annie on January 27, 2013 at 8:41 am

Hey Debbie u need to cool down.islam is peace ,and brother and sisterhood anyway zayn himself needs to know that the tattoo is not going to do him well

Sarah on January 27, 2013 at 11:46 pm

LOL. Why am I wasting 5 minutes of my life reading this… You’re just racist. What if you say ‘merry christmas’? Will muslims knock the shit out of you and tell you that you’re ‘pimping’ your religion, will they? No? K. So, shut up! I’m proud of Zayn Malik who doesn’t afraid to show that he’s muslim…full respect for him!

Lady on January 28, 2013 at 5:50 am

Okay whoever wrote this article is comepletely paranoid. One La illAha is not a militant statement every muslim recites it and not every muslim is a terrorist. It is like a pledge to Allah that as Muslims we believe in Him as the only God and that Muhammad (S.A.W) was his messenger. It does not mean that we think that Muhammad (S.A.W) was the only prophet. We muslims believe that he was the last phrophet. i also want to bring to your attention that we muslims hold Jesus, Moses, Abrahim and all prophets in very high regard and we also believe in the resurruction of Jesus.

Fazilat on January 30, 2013 at 4:51 am

Wow. The complete lack of logic in your reasoning is astounding. Following the same reasoning, a celebrity’s tweeting about a good burger is tantamount to converting vegetarian fans. Or tweeting about your new Ferrari would stop people using public transport. Just, wow.

bwwkx on February 3, 2013 at 11:43 am

Listen right. Go back to your xenophobic, xionist, illuminati lives and Happy Hannukah to you. Just because he says Happy Fasting you impose that he is a jihadist? Just shut up. Merry christmas and Happy Easter to you and believe in your man made fat man. Oh yh, remember to fund israel and bomb palestine on the way. Idiots. Stop wasting time and stop being biased towards a religion. Islam.

Hassan on February 3, 2013 at 12:09 pm

DOES NO WHERE HERE EVEN THINK TO THINK THAT TWITTER ACCOUNT IS FAKE! 2 minutes of google could easy show that, HENCE MAKING EVERYTHING ELSE JUST RACIST GARBAGE!

jasmine on February 5, 2013 at 1:53 am

fuck you debbie u uneducated racist ass hole nazi red neck old wrinkley fat bitch you’re a nasty menupulative person you nazi bitch hope you die from breat cancer you are not even english you fucking real emegrant from germany or swiss stuff some chees up you pussy go to hellll people LIKE YOU U UGLY CREATOR ARE THE ONE’S THE BULLSHIT CREATORS OF WAR I HOPE U DIE I HATE YOU WITH SO MUCH PASSION YOU FUCKEN ASS HOLE YOU RIGHT FUCKING LIES TO GET PAID FROM PAY PER CLICK AND CPM ADS , GO AND FUCK YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING BUGGER

rebbeca palmer on February 6, 2013 at 9:37 pm

This article is brilliant and I completely agree with you. Best thing I’ve read tonight! I hate it how people try to shove religion down peoples throats and I think Islam is awful and we shouldn’t hear about it in western countries. Yes teenage girls need to watch out!

Chelsea on February 7, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Just Lol, that’s a joke ? You ‘re saying a fucking bullshit about a brave boy whereas u are worst. YOU want to convert people with u’r trash. U’r a nazie. Why U said nothing for the Jesus tatoo of Bieber or for the hebrew tatoo of Harry styles and when he has Rt him wearing a kippa ? They didn’t want to convert their fans ? Oh sorry u’r only anti islam ! Learn what the tolerance is ass hole. P.s.¦ Hate from France ¦) !

*0* on February 7, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Allah will punish you on the day of judgement

Fuck you on February 18, 2013 at 8:01 pm

so pathetic and ignorant person go and get a life !! is love now a dangerous thing ??? Debbie you are a dangerous person not zayn not the muslims

a muslim and pr on February 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm

ZAYN <3

FYI In America there is freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
Him simply quoting a chant of his religion dose not mean he is trying to convert anyone to his religion, and if he is then great for him. I don't think any teenage girls are going to convert to Muslim.

download youtube videos

Epicbob on February 23, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Do NOT use the word Paki you fucking idiot. It’s incredibly offensive.

Sarah Bingham on February 25, 2013 at 7:21 am

fucking racist

so on February 26, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Your are a serious asshole, thinking you can just make dumb stuff up. Not once has Zayn said, ” Hey become a Muslim’. I am a American girl and I’m neither dumb nor ” brainless” and Zayn has yet to convert me. By the way, wearing a keffiyeh is a style nowadays , I used to own one and I’m not a Muslim. I may not know much about Muslims but I know Paki is offensive to them

A Zayn Malik lover on February 27, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I really cannot believe what I am reading in this modern day! I bet if one of the others members had a christian cross tattooed on their arm you wouldn’t complain. Why shouldn’t Zayn mention fasting? It is part of his life and he should not have to hide that. I really dont think any girl who is not muslim would fast just because they like Zayn. If anything, they may google it and learn more about another religion which doesn’t hurt anyone. There is not enough religious education out there so many children know little about other relgions and I think this is a great way of them finding out about Islam in a way that is interesting to them. Also I see no problem with the scarf that Zayn is wearing. A young white girl could wear that scarf and no one would bat an eyelid, I don’t think it looks like a “terrorist” scarf at all, rather a fashion piece. Also, I highly doubt Zayn was chosen because he was Muslim, he was chosen because he can sing and probably because he is good looking. I would be interested in you writing a response piece to the comments on this page.

Emma on March 8, 2013 at 3:04 pm

S?Z K?MS?N?Z ?STEYEN ONE D?RECT?ONU D?NLEMEZ NE B?Ç?M YARGILMA BU YA MÜSLÜMAIZ MÜSLÜÜMAN KALACA?IZ BAZILARI G?B? ?NE?E TAPMIYORUZ B?Z HRSY?YAN DE??L?Z MÜSLÜMANIZ TEK ALLAHTIR ALLAH TEKT?R SEN K?MS?N K? YA

Müslüman on March 9, 2013 at 5:12 am

ANAN.

melisa on March 9, 2013 at 2:24 pm

American PIG ! Leave Zayn and The Muslims alone you stupid slut go read a book before you judge my religion and guess what ? Whatever you Racist people do You won’t achieve anything ! You White people will burn in hell anyway ! We’re much better then you all can ever be ! I mean what the fuck Zayn has to do with all of this ? besides we all will support Palestine until the day we die <3

lamiaa on March 16, 2013 at 5:00 am

All you Muzrats take a hike. Your religion sucks. The Prophet MohaMad man sucks and all of you suck. Paki degenerates.

Ernest on May 6, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Muslims are dirty, ignorant people, what other religion thinks it ok to murder their women, rape men, women, boys and girls of other religions under the guise that they are non-believers, force their women to wear portable prisons,disallowing them the vote, to travel in public alone or to drive a vehicle?If you are muslim and find this offensive don’t blame me, your prophet said it was ok to treat women as property and successive waves of imams have built upon this. If you’re offended don’t take offense at my words rather take offense at what your religious and community leaders have told you what is the norm according to them.

Steven on May 6, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Where the fuck did you get all this from (A racist ignorant Islamic-Hater that thinks what he heard on fox new report is what all muslims do)

James on May 10, 2013 at 8:01 am

I loove zayn….don’t Judge him. And everyone is free to do what they want. I don’t see any of u complaining if anyone has a cross sign tattoo soo respect zayn and the other Muslims

Haifa al beshara on June 28, 2013 at 11:00 am

Debbie Schlussel, first fall I am muslim and i am proud to be, I think you’re totally stupid, you just made up some fucking stuff so you can get people attention to hate 1D boys and make, them believe that zayn malik is terrorist ! when he is officely not. what you are just saying is ridiculous, what is wrong tweeting, Ramadaan kareem I really don’t see nothing wrong with that, and he was saying to his muslim fans like me! and lots of other muslims around the world, and his is not forcing any one to be muslim he is just, tweeting what he believe.And you also said something about his tattoos, first fall the tattoos that is written on his chest is his (garendfather’s) name, and the other side says (be true to who you are) and I thing everyone like being true to who they are.
so plz grow up and stop accuse (zayn malik) what he didn’t said! I am zayn malik biggest fan on the eath and i alway will be no matter what others say

najm on March 18, 2013 at 7:22 pm

You are a bigot, end of story. How dare you try to indoctrinate children and families with your divisional garbage. You are the reason why people in the middle east hate us.

jason on March 20, 2013 at 6:04 pm

well said !!!!!

Rose on March 27, 2013 at 8:03 pm

i mean well said to Jason’s reply above^^^^^ not well said to the original post….the original post is judgmental garbage…

Rose on March 27, 2013 at 8:04 pm

I am muslim, why you say “Ramadan kareem”, “Ramazan mubarak” as terrorist? You’re racist.

test on March 21, 2013 at 8:47 am

FUCK YOU BABES. ahahahahahahahahaa this is so stupid shag your mum debbie this is bullshit

Fuckyou Debbie on March 21, 2013 at 6:01 pm

What’s funny is that, Debbie, of all people live in AMERICA, where the Catholic religion is shoved up their assholes every day (you ever see the video about the 10 commandments being removed from a court, and people were shouting in madness), has the audacity to disrespect a musician, no matter how shitty he is, about the choice of his faith.

You truly are brainwashed. There’s some people I wish I can I shove my dick down their throats because of their UTTER (haha) stupidity (namely gangsta G’s and Swagfags), and Debbie, your’e one of them.

Stupid, BRAINWASHED on March 22, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Wow! Ok. I can’t believe that a blogger like you would post such shit. There is nothing wrong with wearing a kefiah. It doesn’t mean anything. I’m a guy. I don’t necessarily like 1D. But I’m a Muslim and I’m defending my religion. What you’re blogging is pure bull. You can’t go around trashing a boy’s religion and think you can get away with it. Here, in America, people have the freedom if speech, expression, and religion, so why don’t you take that and shove it down your throat. BTW you have no right to call those girls dumb.

Nabeel on March 23, 2013 at 5:44 pm

leave zayn alone you are so selfeshe we are muslim and we now that one day you will see that we are beter than you but dont forgot like he side mouhamed rasoul alah lakoum dinoukoum wa liya dine

yousra on March 24, 2013 at 11:34 am

Hi from Australia Debbie, great article. Thanks for sharing. I also wanted to share with you just one of the many wonderful Multicultural success stories–an example of how Muslims have integrated well into Australian society.

They are Australia’s newest foreign ambassadors — a Muslim hip-hop group from Melbourne called The Brothahood —The rap artists were flown to Indonesia to ‘ promote cultural diversity’ in a two-week multi-city tour by the Australian Government, and funded by the tax-payer and this is what they sing about—KILLING AUSTRALIANS AND CREATING MASS TERROR. Channel 9 news A Current Affair reported on the so-called “Bass Hill Boyz” – A Lebanese rap group which sings about and encourages attacks and hate crimes on Australians.

I really ‘ like’ the way the Governments Multicultural program which promotes ‘ cultural diversity’ brings out the best in the Muslim savages.

The Australian Politicians and the lapdog media drop on all fours whenever Muslims and Islam is mentioned. They have gone to extraordinary lengths to court the Muslims and portray them in a very favorable light. They have been elevated into a special protected privileged class status and romanced, feted and fawned over to a bizarre degree and have been encouraged to maintain their peculiar customs, culture and disgusting practices including Sharia law.

For years Political spin Masters former Attorney General Robert McClelland, self appointed Prime Miinster Julia Gillard, former P.M and Muslim brotherhood best buddy Kevin Rudd have continued to regurgitate the same mindless monotonous rhetoric that Sharia law will never be introduced into Australia. Sharia law abounds in Australia and they are the chief engineers and promoters of this insanity. The Government has actively encouraged, supported and promoted the widespread practice of Islamic Sharia law

We have also seen the bastardisation of Australian laws in areas of Banking/finance, taxation, education, changes to the family law act — polygamy to accommodate Muslim men and their multiple wives and children while it remains a criminal offense for everyone else and the food industry– the multi billion dollar halal export beef industry creating a financial windfall for the Government.and much more to accommodate the Muslim minority in compliance with Islamic Sharia law.

The Government has also introduced divisive race hate /religious vilification laws that prevents Australians from speaking out against Muslim and Islam while the Government provides the radical hatemongers such as hizb-ut-tahir with a public platform to preach their filthy Islamic propaganda, spew their hatred for everything western and given a free reign to terrorise the Australian people unchallenged and unpunished while Australians are threatened with law suits just for complaining about it..and incredibly the Government encourages the Muslims to face race hate crimes and sue Australians on trumped up race hate charges. Australia is Governed by low life cowards and traitors.

The Government is deliberately flooding Australia.with Muslim fake asylum seekers in order to usher in Islamic rule, the Government lures them to the country with huge cash incentives, luxury rent free housing and other freebies..
Hundreds of thousands of homeless Australians many of whom are children are being forced to live on the streets and forage for food in trash cans, neglected by the Government while it provides Muslim faux asylum seekers with rent free luxury accomodation and $10,000 WELCOME PACKS on their arrival to Australia of furniture and food hampers.to make them feel at home–Beds, fridges, couches, etc –the package contains a large screen Television..

Asylum seekers arrive to a hamper of bread, butter, milk, eggs, other ‘ essentials,’ Families with a baby can access a $750 pack of basic supplies, while phone and electricity connections are also paid for.

The assistance for asylum seekers is on top of free doctors’ visits, dental care, pharmaceuticals, and education, and welfare payments of $433.25 a fortnight for a single person and for a couple with children– several thousand dollars plus a forrtnight and free rent.

Asylum seekers are not allowed to work.

Immigration Minister Chris Bowen said the Government was being responsible in providing these provisions while asylum seekers’ claims were being assessed. The supreme arrogance of our political spineless wonders is astonishing.

This is the same Muslim appeasing BASTARD who stalled on granting Geert Wilders a visa to visit Australia because Bowen considered him a threat while he continued to willingly grant and fast track visas to radical Islamic hatepreachers with known connections to terrorists.

Comrade Gillard–Australias self appointed Prime Minister insists that we need more freeloading Muslims to show their absolute contempt for working class Australians who have to fund these stupid divisive multicultural programs. The Government is quickly turning Australia into another third world Islamic Shithole, What a wonderful legacy to hand down to future generations of Australians –if there are any left.

Meredith Jayne on March 27, 2013 at 1:22 pm

Oh now this is just terrible. I took an Arabic class in school, and the tattoo in which you are complaining about says “Walter”. That is a name, and from what I have researched, that is his grandfather’s name.

Also, the shehadah is not an oath of martyrdom. Shehadah is basically the same thing when Christians get saved and ask Jesus to come in to their heart and forgive them of their sins. Shehadah is a profession of faith that there is only one God.

As for the scarf, most middle eastern countries, and other countries in the Asian continent, have a scarf that is a representation of the country they are from. Just because you see a photo of a terrorist regime wearing one, doesn’t mean all Muslims are terrorists. If you see a photo of a white guy, do you assume he is a crazy terrorist about to go shoot up an elementary school or a movie theater? certainly not!!!!

Don’t stereotype. Truth is, terrorism does not have a color or style or religion. Terrorism is all around, and happens even in America (the guy who killed elementary school children, gangs, Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, and the list goes on).

If people actually took the time to educate themselves on other religions, they would see that Islam is a religion of peace. No where is violence taught in the Quran. In fact the Quran says that if you kill anyone–even just 1 person then you will be judged (by God) as if you had slain all of humanity (Quran 5:32). Quran 5:2 also says “Do not let your hatred of a people entice you to aggression.” Violence is simply unacceptable in Islam. But, like all religions, there are extremists who do not act accordingly.

This young man wearing a scarf, and having an Arabic tattoo of his grandfather’s name, and him being a Muslim, is in no way a detriment to young girls. He is not singing songs telling them to become Muslim. So why whine and complain about it? There are many other famous people in the world who are also Muslim. T-Pain, Nas, Ice Cube, Busta Rhymes, Akon, Dave Chappelle, Shaqille O’Neal, Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Mike Tyson, Lewis Arquette, Cat Stevens——should I continue???

If people in the world would just stop being so judgmental and stereotypical, and uneducated, and unloving, then it would be a MUCH better and MUCH more peaceful place to live. But people have to go around bad mouthing other religions, and condemning and mocking others,…..and for what? What does anyone gain from that? NOTHING except a cold, judgmental heart. It’s not this singer that you should be fearing, Ms. Schlussel, it is God, and how God will be judging your wrong-doing!!!

Rose on March 27, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Look bitch, go somewhere. He got a tattoo of his grandfathers name, and that makes him a bad guy? Go fucking fuck yourself.

KT on March 31, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Zunaira on April 2, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Hey stop saying all this bullshit ! M Muslim ! Zayn has right to say n do what he actually is so stop behaving likes kids n just shrugs off this bullshit ! He is amazing what Eva he is ! If he tweeted about anything like Islam so he wrote for him self as he didn’t wrote that turn into Muslim so bitch stay cool n stop all this defo ! He is waOoo ! I respect him alottt ! He is Muslim n he,ll always be !!!! If he is tryna turn girls into Muslims sooo that’s great but actually he didn,t said so in any of his tweet sooo stop blaming him !

Zunaira on April 2, 2013 at 5:03 pm

You Fucking Racist Retard, I can’t believe someone would write such a thing. Debbie Schlussel, u r a BITCH!

Andrew on April 5, 2013 at 8:32 am

Fuck off Jewish zionist. go stick a torah up your stinking pussy.

Sharikul on April 10, 2013 at 6:04 pm

You are sick…you should die soon by the way

check this out maybe u will stop being such a dumbass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guMgwj_U7k8

someone who hates you on April 12, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Wow, I’ve never read such an article. You, miss, are one of the most ignorant people I have ever come across. You have NO right judging someone’s religion like that. Zayn does not “force his faith on us”. He does not support terrorism , and we are not ” Mindless girls”. I would live to go through this article and correct every incorrect point in here, but it could take me all day.
Get your facts straight, you ignorant bully.
Have fun living your life full of hate and racism.
have a Bit of respect and tolerance.

Sydney on April 20, 2013 at 3:20 pm

you know what? I hope you got tons of shit for writing this article you ignorant racist piece of shit!! I cannot believe you used Zayn Malik and i quote “Islamic terrorism” in the same article. You should be ashamed of yourself. I would expect this maybe from little kids who are immature and stupid but not from an educated (i hope)journalist who does this for a living. What is wrong with you? I’m american and am offended by you disgracing muslims and the Islamic faith. We all can control our own bodies thank you very much so no he’s not converting me to Islam. Next time before you write another offensive article like this, think about what you are insinuating in your writing and how it really pisses people off that you are stereotyping someone. Lesson of the day :”Don’t judge a fuckin book by it’s cover”.
Thank you.

Liz Luna on April 21, 2013 at 1:00 am

someday in Debbie’s life, she’ll regretting it.. Muslims not terrorist and what do you think about thief or gangs? are they not terrorists? but simple I think, Debbie is a terrorist cause you’re trying to judge Islam.. you’re stupid Debbie. so shut up and don’t say anything if you don’t understand about us.. however, I keep my #ProudToBeMuslim .. Ashadu ala ilahailallah Wa Ashadu anha Muhammada Rasulullah..
thanks