June 8, 2012, - 12:06 pm

CyberPogrom From Poland: Why DebbieSchlussel.com Was Down For the Last 3 Days

Dear Readers:

As you have noticed over the last three days, DebbieSchlussel.com has been down most of the time. No, you were not banned (unless you live in Poland). It’s just that my site and I have been under attack in a cyberpogrom by the people of Poland, because the people of that country were upset by my column about Polish complicity in the Holocaust. It’s a stubborn fact they’ve been trying to disprove by sending me thousands of vile, highly anti-Semitic death and rape threats and e-mails, tweets, and Facebook comments, such as “Die Jewish Bitch!” “Zionist Whore,” and my personal favorite, “Mossad Slut.” And with all that, Facebook–without any notice to me–deleted my post from my fan page telling Poles to stop their anti-Semitic attacks on me, perhaps b/c there were over 27,000 anti-Semitic comments from Poles in response. (I did not delete it, as Poles are now accusing me of doing.) I’ve also received thousands of e-mails with sentiments such as, “Only Good Jewish is Dead Jewish,” “Hitler Didn’t Finish Job,” “Jewish deserved to die in pogrom because Jewish is greedy, does everything for money,” and the like. Yes, Poles, this really, really convinces me of your philo-Semitism, which my grandparents faced times 1,000 from your parents and grandparents, etc. I also received a lot of anti-American comments from the Poles, thousands of them accusing America of perpetrating a “Holocaust” against the Indians and many e-mails accusing America of perpetrating the 9/11 attacks. Yup, Poland has its fair share of 9/11 Truthers. The Poles tell me I have ads on my site because I’m a “typical greedy Jew.” Uh-huh, like all the other websites in the world with ads, most of which are not owned by Jews. And finally, I received many anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian e-mails from Poles. I will be posting some of their disgusting comments in the near future. And, apparently, the people of Poland know how to use Photoshop, since I’ve gotten a gazillion amusing photos of me with a Hitler mustache and/or in full SS garb. Come on, Poland, try to be more original in your hate. A taste of what I received is below (and you’ll note that both penis pics were made by Poles. Draw your own conclusions. You stay classy, Poland.

Some of the Many Images Sent to Me From Philo-Semitic Poles . . .

No way they were complicit in the Holocaust, right?

For now, we are back up and are taking steps to make sure that this doesn’t happen again and that Polish neo-Nazis like those who snuffed out much of my family in partnership with the Nazis cannot also continue to snuff out my website. I will be posting my movie reviews soon, G-d-willing. And I thank you for your continued support and readership. By the end of the weekend, we should have this problem and the virtual pogrom licked. The Poles were complicit with the Nazis in silencing Jews during the Holocaust. They will not silence this Jew.

Y’all Come Back Now, Ya Hear!

Debbie

Courtesy of My Polish “Fans” . . .

Print Friendly

Tags: , , , , , , ,

699 Responses

So, you all still yapping on the subject? Well, Debbie must be happy about it! She succeeded in perpetuating a fringe Jewish-American myth of “Polish complicity in Holocaust”, “Polish death camps” and “Polish SS divisions”. Then, thanks to the shocked and offended “hordes” of naive Poles, not always fluent in English, she surely must have solicited dozens of adds, and consequently made more money for her campaign of spreading racist, religious or ethnic hatred among her bigoted followers. Common, folks, stop visiting this blog, full of gibberish, intellectually suspect and unchallenging schmuck opinions of the little helpers! Rather, open your own pages, get them to the top of search listings, and enjoy unfettered freedom of expression given to you under the First Amendment. Debbie and her small band of followers (her close-minded little brothers-in-arms) will have to return to the reality of 20 or 30 comments per article, or rather what she purports to be an article. That is the only way to treat her gibberish, or her little soldiers’ murky and intellectually dubious arguments, at best.

Janusz Andrzejewski on June 14, 2012 at 12:45 am

Thanks, Janusz. Debbie neither needs nor wants your DOS attacks, your spam, or your presence here. I encourage you to continue taking out the trash here.

skzion on June 14, 2012 at 9:25 am

It’s DDoS … and she didn’t expirience that, she’s to small – by every, exept phisical, means – for DDoS.

“Didn’t know then there is so many idiots alive … and then I discovered the internet”

Borys Abakarov on June 15, 2012 at 9:08 am

Skzion, I suppose you guys do not enjoy freedom of expression, after all. You do not like First Amendment to be used against you, do you? What you enjoy is to undertake an argument with someone either inferior intellectually, or, when you meet those with more open and bright intellect, then you prefer them to be awkward linguistically. Not always you can get that lucky, though. When you do lose an argument, you love to batter your opponents, expressing themselves in their second or third language, with comments attempting to put them down for daring to speak or to conduct intellectual discourse in their second or third language. I suppose this kind of tactics shed a lot of light on your pretensions to higher education, which are dubious at best. I direct you to “Closing of the American Mind” by proffesor Allan Bloom. Please, do not stay impervious to truth and knowledge. Do get over your fixed notions and “Der Haym” complexes with respect to the Poles and Poland, homeland of the Jews from 14th century until creation of the state of Israel, your savior from pogroms of Spain, Portugal, France, German Roman Empire, etc.. Oh, how you resent the fact that the Poles amassed the highest amount of righteous among the nations awards! Tell me, do you intend to cut out those trees dedicated in Yad Vashem Alley to Polish catholics? But you know, majority of the Jews are good, hard-working people who are ashamed of fringe fanatics like you.

And, I never conducted any DOS attack or sent to anybody, anywhere, anytime, any spam. For those statements, which are not opinions but false statements of facts, I can easily win a libel lawsuit. Please, aspire to something higer.

Janusz Andrzejewski on June 14, 2012 at 11:25 am

Janusz, I own the Bloom book and probably read it way back. However, as I did my undergraduate work at the University of Chicago when Bloom was around, I expect that I am not part of the problem he wanted to address.

“I suppose you guys do not enjoy freedom of expression, after all. You do not like First Amendment to be used against you,”

J, would you PLEASE learn something about the topic you are discussing? The First Amendment [to the Constitution] protects against GOVERNMENT intrusion and control over our speech. If you cannot understand why it was GOVERNMENT that was to be constrained, you will fail to understand anything else. The First Amendment therefore cannot be used “against me.” You, as a private non-citizen lurking electronically in a foreign country and behaving disrespectfully there, have no “right” to post on a private web site there. How may times do I have to untangle your confusion?

That said, you have been given a lot of leeway, as shown by your continued ability to post here. MOST of your countrymen should have been banned immediately, as they have no interest in arguing points and couldn’t read well enough to argue them here. The recent pogrom from your countrymen had nothing to do with free expression–and not one of them would survive 5 minutes in a disagreement with Bloom.

“What you enjoy is to undertake an argument with someone either inferior intellectually,”

I do not enjoy dealing with unintelligent people. I wish they’d all get out of here.

“or, when you meet those with more open and bright intellect,”

That hasn’t happened with any of your countrymen. Don’t flatter yourself.

“then you prefer them to be awkward linguistically.”

I prefer that they can write in the language in which they are attempting to communicate. If they cannot, I prefer they limit themselves to a few questions here and there.

“When you do lose an argument, you love to batter your opponents, expressing themselves in their second or third language, with comments attempting to put them down for daring to speak or to conduct intellectual discourse in their second or third language.”

I’m beginning to think that even you, Janusz, are a dummy. I haven’t lost any “argument” to you. You haven’t made an argument. And your countrymen mostly just swear, threaten, and take a dump here. YOU CANNOT ARGUE UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE. You also have to be motivated to engage someone else’s arguments, which you ARE NOT MOTIVATED TO DO.

“I suppose this kind of tactics shed a lot of light on your pretensions to higher education, which are dubious at best.”

Blah, blah, blah. I’m cutting you off now.

skzion on June 14, 2012 at 4:16 pm

“You, as a private non-citizen lurking electronically in a foreign country and behaving disrespectfully there, have no “right” to post on a private web site there.”

Out of curiosity how to you mark foreign/nonforeign web pages, is that part of HTML4 or HTML5 standard or “just” simlpy by IP ranges, geographical location of server, location of content uploader. Not to flame you. Just trying to understand your point.
        “lurking electronically” from foreign country is so much more fun then lurking electronically from US – does lurking goes trough different port then “normal” port 80 browsing, again just to clarify,

Borys Abakarov on June 15, 2012 at 9:22 am

Borys, if you are going to nitpick me, do so in English.

skzion on June 15, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I understand what you saying, but there is a disproportion between Debbie’s vision of the world and the World. People bear responsibility for the words they speak. Don’t read her – that’s not enough. She’s not voicing her opinion – she’s “informing the world as a eye witness”…supposedly. She needs to take her lies back and shove them where they belong – in her fat ass.

Paul Zuk on June 20, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Debbie ignores simple facts, but let’s start with world famous examples:
Marek Edelman – born 1919 in Poland, died 2009 in Poland, leader of Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in 1943, whole live spent in Poland, said “Warsaw is my city”.

Shimon Peres – his grandfather, father and he born and lived in Poland, he said about his family city which ware in Poland “we lived in Israel, even before our emigration”.

Next day after WWII begun organization of Polish Robbins said “enemy attacked our homeland, Poland”, and “it’s our social and religious duty” to defend this homeland.

The first Jew settlers are dated for 10th century. If the Polish were anty-semitic why in 1939 the Jew population in cities was about 39%?

ohno on June 14, 2012 at 5:52 am

Your “argument” has been responded to more than once. Learn to read.

skzion on June 14, 2012 at 9:22 am

Learn manners, Debbie, and stop deleting the comments that are polite and on the topic.

Miriam on June 23, 2012 at 11:12 am

1. don’t attack foreigners because of their “poor english”; it would be nice if at least half of americans could speak some foreign language in this “poor” way.

it makes no sence to argue with the citizens of a country, where people have never seen the cruelty of IIWW and where the educational system is not giving them the chance to increase their knowledge about this times. Americans, u just believe in everything what u hear and what sounds quite ok for u. Polish nation suffered a lot in the time of II WW and staying calm in the situation when someone is spreading his own version of history (harmful for us) would mean no respect for the actions of our grandfathers, who were fighting to save some lifes, polish, jewish or other ones.

Of course not everyone was a hero only because of the fact that he was polish, always there are some good and bad characters, maybe Debbie’s grandfather was unlucky to meet one of the bad ones, but even if, it doesn’t give her the law to change all the history.

Kathrine on June 14, 2012 at 7:18 am

Kathrine, honey, you need to learn multiple languages (which you do poorly) because you own is useless in the modern world. English is the language of science and business, so learning a second language is optional.

If you want to engage Americans on a matter involving nuances, learn the language. Furthermore, if you want to put on airs about your multiple languages, you should actually have mattered them.

skzion on June 15, 2012 at 8:10 pm

“mastered,” not “mattered.”

skzion on June 15, 2012 at 8:11 pm

“if you want to put on airs about your multiple languages, you should actually have mattered them”

Learn to spell the only language you can communicate in before using arguments ad hominem.

Miriam on June 23, 2012 at 11:16 am

what do americans know about europe and europe’s history?
do you know how many documents we have about II WW ?
our knowledge about it is really huge
many of you don’t know where is Poland…
and why are we getting mad about debbie and all that stuff? cuz this is honor of our counrty, we love our Poland and we’ll fight for it, always. do you americans also can fight for your counrty? do you really love it? i dont think sa, cuz if you do then you could understand why we are so pissed off. do you understand what patriotism is?
i don’t wanna to offend anyone here, it’s stupid to do that, but why whole world thinks that americans are stupid? i truly believe that in America are smart people, but why all the time you try to proof your stupidity? you just show that you need better education, why? smart and normal people of america show up!

and this is for all of you, americans, poles and others: many of you have showed here that you’re racists and so and so, americans are saying really bad things about poles, and poles about americans, why? i know that i just said that americans seems to be stupid, but also we have morons in poland! idiots are everywhere! but really americans please stop believe debbie, she knows nothing, and she’s saying all of this cuz her grandpa was killed by polish jew, but her grandpa wasn’t a good man! he was full of guilt! you can search in net about more info.
and poles stop saying about terrorist and indians, for sure we dont know about it so much like americans know!
i just wanna poland to move on of the II WW but all the time something or someone just have to start talking about again and again

really people, less hate please! for all of you!

sylwia on June 14, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Uh, sylwia, your condescending comments about “Americans” couldn’t be more ridiculous. The fact is that Poland produces almost no new knowledge about anything, including about Polish history. Furthermore, what Europeans know about good government couldn’t fill more than a page in a book.

You are irrelevant.

skzion on June 15, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Selective blindness? Your responses to any criticism are nothing but condescending.

Miriam on June 23, 2012 at 11:20 am

Debbie, Darling, during the WWII 50 mln people loses their lives, beside Your Jews another 5,8 mln Poles…. what do You exactly mean by Your posts? they collaborated to kill themselves? I believe You are a way off, and need a good shagg to take this anger away from You.

The Pole on June 14, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Andrzej you talk sense, but remember that you are addressing Schlussel, and so can expect, at most, incoherent insults as a response.

Debbie the dumbest on June 14, 2012 at 4:06 pm

So apparently you know who has blocked her own name?

Debbie the dumbest on June 14, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Ah skzion knows the “mind” of Debbie the dumb. How honored he must be to know the essence of stupid that she represents. It gives him hope that his own “mind” can reach that level one day.

Debbie the dumbest on June 14, 2012 at 4:12 pm

To Zibby,Poland was such a Jewish paradise that almost no Jews are left in Poland now.Many Poles are not even aware of their antisemitism,it is in their blood.I lived in Poland until 1969
and felt like a 2nd class citizen.Pols do not like Jews.
There are hardly any Jews left in Poland now and Pols still blame their problems on Jews and are always looking for Jews in their goverment,press.Imagine the level of Antisemitism if 3 mil Jews were living in Poland now.Poles can not handle the truth.They do not like to be singled out among all the nations as the most antisemitic.90pct of Polish Jews were murdered.Millions of women and children.Poles could have done more.The world could have down more.The facts are facts.

marcowy Syjonista on June 14, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Most of these coments from Pols prove that they are antisemits and are not aware of it.

marcowy Syjonista on June 14, 2012 at 6:37 pm

No, it doesn’t show how antisemitic we are. It shows that we know the real truth but racists like Debbie try to lie about us and turn every person against the Poles. Do you really have nothing better to do? Polish people are strong and honest, and feel strongly about this topic that everyone seems to be uneducated on.

Julia K. on January 13, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Zibby, blasphemies? I didn’t know bending over for polaks was a religious requirement.

skzion on June 14, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I don’t get the whole point of antisemitism. I’m polish and I don’t know any Jewish person, so why would I feel prejudice against Jewish people???? It’s been almost 72 years since WWII, come on all the Jewish people stop accusing people of antisemitism. I believe that Muslims, and illegal immigrants are having a hard time in USA right now. My polish brothers and sisters, please don’t judge American knowledge of history. They don’t even know their own history. They don’t start history courses in fourth grade like we do in Poland. They learn history from websites like this one! Now, thanks to Debbie they will think that Polish people were Jew murderers. Thanks to Debbie they will remain as one of the most idiotic nations in the world’s eyes.

Mania on June 14, 2012 at 7:42 pm

I do not understand why you are attacking Poles ?
You should try first to do some proper research and please avoid sources like Debbie. Find something more impartial. I belive you will find something what was created by more open minded people who had some true knowledge, some facts free of Debbies hate …

Matt on June 15, 2012 at 3:40 am

C U in hell :D

W’ll find you there.

Borys Abakarov on June 15, 2012 at 8:57 am

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

skzion on June 15, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Borys Abakarov on June 15, 2012 at 9:39 am

Jacek leave it alone ,do not you see he provoke us(skzion) to continue this converations and he enjoys it like a masochist(perhaps he is?)For any legit argument ,he responses with insults,typical zionist(not insult intended to real Jewish people).Ask him qustion ,stating historical facts, in response you get “idiot,polack,little shitty country ,etc”

To all polish people,please do not get involved in any discussions with these bunch of “uncle jacks”

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 15, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 15, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 15, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I am still waiting to see the evidence that Poles allegedly killed 3 million Jews and ran ‘Polish death camps’. Honestly. What are the sources? I promise I will look at them without prejudice.
You accuse us, the ‘pollacks’ of denying the ‘truth’ – but you won’t show any proof. Why? Is it top secret? Is this truth only available to the chosen ones?
By the way. Nearly every one of the ‘pollocks’ you keep insulting had their family, or their family friend, killed by the Nazis – either because they were fighting to free their country (which did not exist back then, so where did the name ‘Polish death camp’ come from in the first place?), or they were executed in the very same death camps that Jews were sent to, or because they were caught hiding their Jewish neighbours/friends in their homes (YES, friendship between Jews and Catholics happened too). Sometimes the whole village would be wiped off because of that. My family included. Oh, wait a minute… this never happened, so my late great-grandparents must have disappeared into thin air, right?

Martyna on June 15, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I hope my comment will not be awaiting moderation forever?
These links are not offensive:

Jacek on June 15, 2012 at 5:25 pm

To skzion,
seriously,I don`t have any hard feeling ,just want you to read this, if you have a moment.Thanks !

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 15, 2012 at 9:04 pm

This is also interesting:

Collaboration with Nazis during the World War II

Jacek on June 16, 2012 at 3:40 am

Debbie you are a cunt.

Jacksullivan on June 16, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Stay classy, Jacksullivan.

JeffE on June 17, 2012 at 10:10 pm

skzion, one question, what do you know about Poland and Poles?
and what do you know about Europe?
I ask only that, because I know that you have the answer for everything and that none can out-talk you, typical. Your speech “dressed” in nice words will not change anything, you can have a conversation as you want, I wont tell, in some cases you are a little bit right, our government in Poland sucks, but damn why do you participate in the case about whom you know nothing? I dont know the whole history of America, so I will not comment or judge.
Anyway Greetings to you, I wish you a nice and funny discussion :)

sylwia on June 16, 2012 at 6:11 pm

In 1956 Alfred Benzinger a former sergeant of the secret Nazi military police Geheime Feldpolizei proposed a coordinated action to propagate a deceitful term “”Polish Concentration Camps”. It would suggest, contrarily to the facts, that Poles, not Germans, were responsible for the mass genocide during World War II. Today Debbie Schlussel is carrying on his mission..

Peter on June 17, 2012 at 10:12 am

There is nothing to discuss. Not only Jews are sensitive about their nationality. There are no documents in support of Debbie`s hypotheses. Polish historians have found in Warsaw documents on the activities of Debbie’s grandfather, who collaborated with the Schutzstaffel (SS). I hope that professionals bring a lawsuit for defamation of the Polish nation.They just need more time. We also want to inform about the problem of Jewish organizations. We just need more time. Sorry for my English (language of culture)I speak only in French, German, little Italian and Polish.

Regards,
J.D.

J.D. on June 17, 2012 at 6:54 pm

“There is nothing to discuss [concerning Debbie`s hypotheses.]”

Actually, J.D., there is. Read this:

“I hope that professionals bring a lawsuit for defamation of the Polish nation.They just need more time.”

Really? Well, if/when they do, be sure to tell them to include Jacob Flaws as a co-defendant in the lawsuit. But first, they will have to counter what he wrote in the above link (93 pages). It’s important because Debbie included the link as part of her original article. No one has even acknowledged the existence of this link, let alone countered it. Do you want to be the first one to do it? After the 93 pages, there will then be the matter of tackling the bibliography at the end of the Jacob Flaw’s thesis. On second thought, naw, don’t bother trying to tackle this yourself. This is the job for the professionals, and I don’t like even their chances of taking on Debbie, et al, let alone yours.

JeffE on June 17, 2012 at 10:40 pm

So Jeff,what are you try to proof with this link?
      I do not deny(same Polish state) ,that some Polish citizens,gave away their Jewish neighbours to germans during occupation and also some killings on Jews were done,but that was marginal compare to help what Jews recived from Poles.Some one asked me here few days ago “Zibby you think Poland was so paradise for Jews?”.There is no paradise anywhere in this world,but if was so bad in Poland and Jews suffer so much from us,why did they stayed there for more than 500 years.Nobody kept them as prisioners.Please be objective and also read our links ,which are legit,because I read yours very cerfully.In your opinion looks like every Pole was and is antisemite.Buddy I am from small town in south western Poland and now I live in Canada.I have tons of Jewish friends back in my town ,we meet any time we have a chance.Their parents did not leave in 1969 like some other Jewish famillies.We always had good relations without prejudice.Talking to you guys on this forum I get a feeling you are pretty well educated I mayself have degree in sociology of internal security from Poland plus 2 years from MIT at Cambridge/Boston.So please don`t try to radicioul yourself without deepper research on the topic.
      BTW Communists forced Jews to leave Poland in 60 last century ,not average “Polish Joe” .As ironic as it sounds not nazis are responsible for all this horror of II ww ,but germans,who brought to power hitler in free democratic elections.
      Best regards,
      Zibby(Zbigniew)

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 18, 2012 at 1:14 am

“So Jeff,what are you try to proof with this link?”

Actually, Zibby(Zbigniew),Vancouver B.C., Debbie did the link in her the original post. Therefore, you are really (or should be) asking two different questions:

(1) “So Debbie, what are you trying to prove with this link?”

(2) “So Jeff, why are you including Debbie’s link here when Debbie had already included it in her original post?”

The answer to the first question is that Debbie cites this link as being some of her proof that many Poles were complicit in the Holocaust against the Jews.

The answer to the second question is that when Debbie wrote her original post, she included that link in her post. Even when her original post was available to read, I didn’t see anyone even acknowledge the existence of the link, let alone respond to it. Now, since her website was first shut down by your fellow country-men, and then was restored by Debbie, I have not been able to read her original article–again thanks to your fellow Poles. Everytime I click on Debbie’s link to her article both on Internet Explorer and on Firefox I get a white blank page. I’m assuming that I’m not alone in this. Furthermore, on one of Debbie’s more recent posts and several times on Twitter, Debbie referred to this link several times and wanted the Poles who have condemned her original article to read the post and respond to it. My objective was to help make that happen.

“…I read yours [link] (J.E.–actually Debbie’s as I just explained above) very cerfully.In your opinion looks like every Pole was and is antisemite.”

Thank you for reading the link. It appears that you are the first one to have done so.

“Please be objective and also read our links ,which are legit,”.

Fair enough. Just like you don’t deny that there were at least some Poles gave away the Jews to the Nazis, so too that no one–including Debbie–has denied that there were some Poles that were righteous and helped the Poles against the Jews. However Debbie has said that the latter is heavily outweighed by the former, and one of the links that you referred to has some disagreement historians as to exactly how many Poles had helped protect the Jews from the Nazis.

Now I will be honest in that I indeed don’t know as much about this topic as I should. But I am not asking either you or your fellow Poles to agree with everything that Debbie has written, or with me. What I am asking for is that any criticism of what Debbie writes be done politely and includes countering what the link said–in whole or in part–and not engage in any of the following:

1) Name calling.

2) Anti-Semitic–including anti-Israel–comments .

3) Calling for Debbie to be censored.

4) Lying about Aaron Schlussel being Debbie’s grandfather. The source on this is Debbie and therefore I am definitely on solid ground in making that statement.

If these four things are abided by in future comments, then I will never comment on this thread again. Otherwise, I will be back–and be less patient that I am in this post to you.

Regards,

JeffE.

JeffE on June 18, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Fair enough,but you now peple get pissy and touchy,when some individuals putting all to one pot regardless of their views and actions now and in the past.Other thing I don`t know you noticed I never mentioned Debbie in my post or call her in bad way.I exchanged my point of view with you Jeff and skzion and I was insulted with very low names,but that`s ok ,Iam the guy who forgets everything fast and easyly.

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 19, 2012 at 12:16 am

Hey JeffE, first:

1. Stop being so full of yourself & quit your better-knower attitude.

2. Stop anti – Polish & anti – Poland comments.

3. As a literate person, call DS to STFU. She’s a disgrace to anyone who can read & write.

4. Stop wondering who knocked – up DS granny. Nobody cares. The point is that she’s so wrong about the subject that NOBODY supports her bs. Ma

5. Don’t talk about class here. Seems to me you wouldn’t know it even if it would kick you straight in the ass. If DS bs would be real, she wouldn’t make it as a journalist and simply as a person. She would be deceased. There’s only one anti-Semitic incident known involving Polish people during German & Russian occupation (1939-1945): Jedwabne; and one serious question – how many people was in that damn barn? Polish president wore yarmolka to honour those who died there. Poland has more that 40 000 000 people now. She offended all of them & memory of their family members, who died for our freedom. How will Israel excuse itself in this situation??

And to cheer you up, I have DS words written or spoken after Norwegian massacre ” “I don’t get too upset when they face the karma that is their fate.” from Wikipedia.

Paul Zuk on June 20, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Paul Zuk,

I just read your post and basically what you said is “Blah, Blah, Blah.”

Which means that there is basically nothing here for me to respond to.

When you have something substantive to say, I’ll respoind.

JeffE on June 20, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Paul Zuk,

Actually, I change my mind. I’ll comment on your number five. You write:

“Don’t talk about class here. Seems to me you wouldn’t know it even if it would kick you straight in the ass. If DS bs would be real, she wouldn’t make it as a journalist and simply as a person. She would be deceased.”

Me: Wait a minute, Paul Zuk. Repeat again what you said?

Paul Zuk: “YOU HEARD ME! I SAID ‘DON”T TALK ABOUT CLASS HERE. SEEMS TO ME YOU WOULDN’T KNOW IT EVEN IF IT KICKED YOU IN THE ASS!’”

Me: Really? Is that so? And then what did you say after that?

Paul Zuk: “I SAID: ‘IF DS BS WOULD BE REAL, SHE WOULDN’T MAKE IT AS A JOURNALIST AND SIMPLY AS A PERSON. SHE WOULD BE DECEASED.’”

Me: Yeah, that’s what I thought. Now let me go back to your previous sentence that you said prior to that. The part where you said “Don’t talk about class here. Seems to me you wouldn’t know it even if it would kick you straight in the ass.” You purported to be talking to me, but tell me the truth–who were you really talking to?

Paul Zuk: “To my mirror.”

Me: What’s that? I didn’t hear you.

Paul Zuk: “I SAID TO MY #$%!ING MIRROR, OKAY?!”

Me: That’s what I thought. Thanks for finally being honest.

Paul Zuk: “DAMN YOU, JEFFE! I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN YOU INITALLY DISMISSED MY COMMENT AS BEING ‘BLAH, BLAH, BLAH’.”

Me: Okay, Paul, I’ll now leave you alone.

JeffE on June 20, 2012 at 9:05 pm

““There is nothing to discuss [concerning Debbie`s hypotheses.]”

Actually, J.D., there is. Read this”

I actually took time to read this MA thesis and am surprised at the fact that it was approved at all.
      Just the subject matter is not appropriate for an 85 page long MA text.

Miriam on June 23, 2012 at 11:35 am

” actually took time to read this MA thesis and am surprised at the fact that it was approved at all.
        Just the subject matter is not appropriate for an 85 page long MA text.
        I could go on, as a list of serious flaws (pun not intended) is long, but I have a feeling that I would be throwing pearls before… you, if I did it.”

Is that so, Miriam? How about if you give at least several examples of these flaws that you say exists there?

“What is more important here is that Debbie LIES about her own grandfather, Isaac Engel. His testimony is available online and contradicts her statements.”

Link(s) please?

JeffE on June 23, 2012 at 10:05 pm

“Polish historians have found in Warsaw documents on the activities of Debbie’s grandfather, who collaborated with the Schutzstaffel (SS).”

Debbie on Twitter said that her grandfather’s name is Irving and he was already in America. Or do you mean Aaron Schlussel? If so, then perhaps you should tell the Polish historians that Debbie is not related to him (again via Debbie on Twitter).

JeffE on June 17, 2012 at 10:49 pm

“Zibby, yet another stupid, uneducated antisemite, full of trashy Zionist Conspiracy Theories. A typical Pole, I guess. As is typical as well, he/she/it reinforces the same apparently accurate generalizations that we here have already come to about the Poles.”

Read Yourself – You will find truth about Yourself in Yor own opinion about Pole. Your generalizations have the same point as others. Zionist Conspiracy Theories – is the stupidest way to describe it. Not all of us, who dissagree wiht YOU are antisemite ! If this is the way of Your thinking … i can only smile in front of Your face.

“I could have just called you a pollack, but I was being nice.”

Next time, If I really want to insult someone, I call him – skzion

Best Regards my dEAR

Jack on June 18, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Did some search in nazi archives….
maybe she is mad at her granpa that was a kapo(guard) in nazi death camp and was killed by fellow jews for helping them kill his compatriots.He killed his high scool friend,also jew.

germanboy on June 18, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Wow!!!! Just read the blog and a few comments… this lady is a genuine idiot. People from everywhere (Poland, US etc) do not waste time and/or argument on her. She is plain stupid. Greetings to all from Washington, D.C.

Joe Monroe on June 19, 2012 at 11:48 am

Mind you, dear little skanky bitch, that just as the poles – as you wrongly believe – were racist to Jews you are now showing how much of a flipping hypocrite you are. You think you’re so much fucking better than them, don’t you? But all that you are is a hag who doesn’t truly have a life. And about the pictures, I doubt you could do any better .

gimme_ur_cookiezz on June 20, 2012 at 11:15 am

Poles are NOT anti-Semites – they worship a Semitic woman and her Semite son. And your kike monster Jehovah the accursed sadist. Poles, although way lower than the Germans, can be reformed, you Jews cannot and that is why the history will repeat itself until the problem is solved.. And you know that.

Teufelsbatallion on June 20, 2012 at 8:26 pm

jew don’ t

MAYA WIERTEL on June 21, 2012 at 10:39 am

I’m Polish but I do not support this agressive campaign from my fellow citizens. Nonetheless I’d like to show You that you are treating II World War like it was yesterday when people are highly educated and wealthy. That’s not true. Times were different. I have no grudge against Jewish people because their ancestors were helping red army on our East lands (many people died then, you know). The truth is more complicated than you think, really. As you don’t like when people says about Jewish brutality on Middle-East as we don’t like when you imply that nazist death camp were in fact “polish one”. more than 75.000 Poles died in Auschwitz! Have you ever thought about reason why so many Jewish lived in Poland? Because in Poland they could live quite peacfully. I know it has changed during the ceturies, but remember that 70 years ago people were not educated as well as today, the “pogrom”s were made by poor, uneducated people. They could be easily manipulated by Nazi or Russians. Majority of well-educated Poles tried to help your people no matter the prize (many of them were killed because they were trying to help your people and you blame them for Holocaust…)
Best regards

mk on June 22, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Those responses are on the same level that you, dear Debbie, provoked by saying bold face lies.Wou will get back the same, you produce.Don’t be surprised.

Wojciech on June 23, 2012 at 7:21 am

You are jude-nazi bitch.

Wojciech on June 23, 2012 at 7:24 am

I’m glad you don’t have a radio show in the UK. We’re not as petty here, so i don’t think we’d put up with your crap.

Tom Fowler on June 26, 2012 at 6:49 am

you mussie lovers are about to be part of hat 1.8 billion solution furher debbie will soone mbark on

samson has great optioin for you.

skzion on June 27, 2012 at 2:50 am

hey skzon

u do realize that debbie is polish, so you called her pollack.

YOU’RE A RACIST. A DUMB, INBRED RIGHT WING RACIST

YOU’RE WHAT PEPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM

YO’URE THE FILTH OF THE WORLD

YOU’RE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT THINKS CANAANITES AND PALESTINIANS ARE SUBHUMANS THAT DESERVE GENOCIDE

YOU’RE WORSE THAN NAZI

YO’URE A RIGHT WING FASCIST CUNT, AND SO IS DEBBIE SS SHCHLLITZEL

UGLY ASS CUNT

YOUR BLONDE HAIR TELLS ME YOU ARE EITHER KHAZAR, OR

ONE OF THE 5 YEAR OLDS RAPED IN JUDGES 21 OR NUMBERS 31 IN YOUR UNHOLY TORAH

AND IM A CHRISTIAN BEFORE YOU START CALLING ME “MUSSIE”

REAL CHRISTIANS DONT’ SUPPORT RIGHT WING ZIONISTS. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT JESUS PREACHED

skzionI RETARDED on June 27, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Debbie Schlussel you are an anti-Polish hater and propagandist especially when you lied and said Poles OPERATED the Nazi German death camps. NO Major Jewish group believes that…so its obvious most of the things you accuse Poles of have that same lack of credibility.

So are you are offended that some unscupulous Poles have sent you anti-Jewish propaganda targeting you? Well gee surprise surprise considering most anti-Polish slurs and NAZI GERMAN subhuman intelligence jokes have been imported and promoted inside the US BY Jewish Americans like yourself since the late 1950′s.

The vile things your media Jews like Don Rickles, Buddy Hackett, Jerry Lewis, George Schlatter, Norman Lear, Joan Rivers, Sid Caesar, Larry Wilde, Joey Adams etc have been saying about Polish people for DECADES was a hundred times worse then what Poles have said about hateful Jews like you.

Jews pushed Nazi propaganda against Poles on July 2, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Debbie Schlussel most of the Nazi German subhuman intelligence jokes imported into to the US in the late 1950′s and 60′s came from Jewish Americans in Hollywood and the TV media.

Maybe these Poles are sending you anti-Jewish propaganda to give you a taste of your own medicine?

Jews pushed Nazi propaganda against Poles on July 2, 2012 at 8:17 pm

@Ralph Adamo:
Results of interrogation of a German General by Soviets in 1945, now this is a reliable source if I ever saw one. Revelations shyly kept under the bucket through all those long decades of Soviet rabid anti-Polish propaganda, and dutifully revealed by FSB in 2011.

FYI, Ralph honey, Russia is a country where dissident journalists are being murdered by ‘unknown perpetrators’ – and this is justly considered a huge improvement over times as recent as 2 decades ago, by everybody all over the world. Happy quoting.

nott on July 3, 2012 at 5:24 pm

As the Russian Jew I`ve met many Poles as the private and business figure and was puzzled by their physiological hate of the unknown Jew.I`ve mat them in Europe with the same result and even in Israel where after the long excursion in the fortress Mossada the small elderly Pole asked the beautiful guide: confess that you (Jews) invented all that stuff?

Ben on September 12, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Good, they should dox this bitch into the stoneage…

Anonymous on October 25, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Stop unlimited funding to israel.

Anonymous on October 25, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Really no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of after that its up
to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

Despicable Me Minion Rush Hack on January 10, 2014 at 5:00 am

Not all, some have been traded by US and UK to Stalin. It was not a peaceful sleep.

True.

That of German concentration camps in occupied Poland. They were not created or run by Poles. Poles were the ones who were imprisoned there. Guards were mostly German, others were Ukrainian, Lithuanian and Latvian.

Miriam on June 10, 2012 at 5:55 am

Many Poles murdered, or handed over to the Nazis, Jews who managed to escape from the trains or the death camps. YES-many Poles were murdered, deported or enslaved by the Nazis or the Communists.

Miranda Rose Smith on June 10, 2012 at 6:12 am

Most of the vituperative Polish posters don’t understand that they are merely acting out under the Freudian projection mechanism, where a person unconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. The projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.

In lay terms, if these Polish posters really believed in their hearts that Debbie is telling them lies, they would simply ignore them. But they cannot, because they know, rather, that Debbie has told them a bitter truth that they psychologically need to deny. Then to compensate, they project their OWN antisemitism onto Debbie: creating phony photos of her with Hitler, accusing her of creating antisemitism, and other absurdities.

Of course, the reality is that if anyone who wants to see the REAL pictures encapsulating the complicity of the Poles with the Nazis, that is plainly evident in these actual photos of Polish leader Jozef Beck and Nazis leaders Hermann Goering and Adolph Hitler. These are not photoshopped. They show the bitter truth. The Poles in denial will inevitably look at these and then double down on their projections, denials, and just plain old indulgence in antisemitic rants. But they cannot change the truth. SEEhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F051619-0037,_Hermann_G%C3%B6ring,_Josef_Beck.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beck_and_hitler.jpg

Ralph Adamo on June 10, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Very sophisticated explanation created by another stupid ignorant whose education has finished in the primary school.
What does this picture proof?

Jacek Skalski on June 10, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Excellent comment, Ralph Adamo.

JeffE on June 10, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Dear Ralph Adamo, I don’t know if I should congratulate you lack of your education or rather intelligence, well I think both of them. You cannot even imagine how terryfying it was during the WWII, so cannot I, I am too young but I heard a lot from my grandmather, still it was just a little part of the whole story. But you’ve already made your own history I see… well done. Sorry about my English, but I am just a Polish girl from this ‘shitty little country’ which I love.
Jacek w imieniu Polakow dzieki za obrone honoru, szacun:))

Justyna on June 12, 2012 at 7:09 am

The picture was taken before the war, Poland was trying to avoid war through diplomatic way…

mario on June 12, 2012 at 10:28 am

To Ralph Adamo:
It sounds so interesting and smart when you put it like this. Mention Freud, psychology and you won’t get anybody arguing with you out of fear of being thought of as uneducated. But what you failed to acknowledge is the fact that, in general, poeple get offended when somebody spreads lies about them. And this is only a natural reaction to answer that person and to get the facts straight. So you are wrong saying that if we really believe Debbie’s lying we would have ignored it. If we had and just let it be that deceptive statement would have spread and more people would have actually believe it. And that’s what we are trying to avoid by letting Debbie know that’s she’s wrong.

Karolina on June 12, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Dear Ralp Adamo:

Is this picture proving that Donald Rumsfeld is a traitor and involved USA into the war on purpose?
It looks like all those Americans citizens died because of a squabble between two old friends.

Piotr on June 14, 2012 at 2:43 pm

FU Ralf. Ever heard of Vichy Goverment? call all French effin’ traitors then, you ponce.

Paul Zuk on June 20, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Ah-ha! I think we have come to the root of your problem! The problem seems to stem from you anti-Zionism and anti-Americanism!

“Terrorist attacks in America
Terrorist attacks committed by Americans
Terrorist attacks in Israel
Terrorist attacks committed by the Israelis”

Neither America nor Israel participate in terrorist attacks! Yet both suffer terrorist attacks!
The Doctor is IN.

3 million Jews DIED in Poland. The Polish people were involved. End. of. story.

Like I said: you don’t murder 3 million people of one religion by accident, there is a HUGE level of complicity going on for that to be able to happen.

Yes, many Polish helped Jews escape, but yes many Polish helped kill the Jews. There is no absolute.

I hope you don’t shed crocodile tears!

I think if you did feel for the Jewish people, you wouldn’t be nit-picking such an issue.

Poland, Where is your Honor? on June 10, 2012 at 11:52 pm

The pictures of Polish Foreign Minister Beck socializing with Nazi leaders Hitler and Goering show the real relationship between the Poles and the Nazis. They are the pictures that antisemitic Poles want to pretend don’t exist, and so they create infantile photoshop pictures of Debbie Schlussel with Hitler.

More recent evidence establishes that Beck actually worked for the Nazis…..

Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Jozef Beck was recruited by the Nazis in 1938

June 28, 2011

Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland Jozef Beck was recruited by the Nazis in 1938. This is revealed in the confessions of Luftwaffe General-Lieutenant Alfred Gerstenberg, published in the documentary collection “Tainy diplomatii Tret’ego Reikha: Germanskie diplomaty, rukovoditeli zarubezhnykh voennykh misii, voennye i politseiskie attaché v sovetskom plenu. Dokumenty iz sledstvennykh del” [“Secrets of the Diplomacy of the Third Reich. German Diplomats, Leaders of Foreign Military Missions, Military and Political Attachés in Soviet Captivity. Documents from Investigative Files”] (Moscow, 2011), published by the “Democracy” fund.

In an interrogation of August 17 1945 General Gerstenberg, who had occupied the position of air force attaché in Poland since 1938, communicated the following information concerning Beck’s recruitment:

“Question: It is well known that Goering often visited Poland. Was he really only interested in hunting in Poland?

Answer: Goering often went to Poland and other countries to hunt, but in reality he was not so much interested in hunting as in carrying out political tasks under this guise. Before my departure for Poland Goering told me that he would be travelling to Poland for hunting and would facilitate my task.

And in fact in 1938 Goering arrived in Poland, where he went hunting together with Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs de Beck. During this hunting trip Goering gave Beck a check for 300,000 marks, after which Beck began to strongly champion friendship with Germany.

Question: How do you know that Goering bribed Beck?

Answer: I learned that Beck had been bribed by Goering from Moltke, German ambassador to Poland, who took part in the hunting trip. In this connection Moltke said that Beck would not escape from our clutches.”

(Tainy diplomatii Tret’ego Reikka. Moscow, 2011, p. 581. The transcript is kept in: TsA FSB. D. N-21147. T. 1. L. 35-53.)

The information about the Nazi recruitment of Jozef Beck explains many strange things about the foreign policy of Poland in 1938 and 1939, according to Aleksandr Diukov, director of the Fund for Historical Memory. “When Germany began the revision of European boundaries, Poland undertook analogous actions”, he said. “Thus, in March 1938 Warsaw organized a provocation on its line of demarcation with Lithuania and gave her an ultimatum demanding that she officially recognize as Polish territory the Polish annexation of the province of Vilna in 1922, occupied by Polish forces in 1920. In case of refusal Poland threatened to declare war on Lithuania. That initiative received the support of Berlin.

Shortly afterwards Poland took part with Germany in the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia by seizing the T?šín province. Poland was the de facto aggressor. In the September 20 1938 talk with Hitler the Polish ambassador to Berlin stated that that the position his country had taken paralyzed the “possibility of Soviet intervention into the Czech question.” In March 1939 Poland again stood on the same side of the barricade with Germany by actively supporting the idea of Hungarian occupation of Transcarpathian Ukraine.

Speaking of these events contemporary Polish historians try to convince us that in reality during the 1930s Poland was only carrying out a policy of “equilibrium” between Germany and the Soviet Union. However this is untrue. It is easy to see that the foreign policy of Poland was in the Nazi channel. The information about Beck’s recruitment explains why.”

“I would also like to note that in the summer of 1939 it was precisely the position of the Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs that facilitated the breaking off of negotiations towards an Anglo-French-Soviet alliance against Germany.

Thus, for example, at the end of April Warsaw informed Berlin that “Poland will never permit a single soldier of Soviet Russia on its territory.” “We have no military treaty with the USSR and we do not wish to have any”, declared Jozef Beck on August 19, 1939. Nazi Germany was the main beneficiary of this position of the Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Ralph Adamo on June 11, 2012 at 2:51 am

Jacek, your grasp of English is so shaky that you couldn’t tell a good argument from radio static.

Enjoy your shitty little country.

skzion on June 11, 2012 at 7:25 pm

While it is true (and horrific) that 3 million Jews died in the Holocaust, 6 million Poles were killed during the war/occupation of Poland too.

Just thought I’d add that little detail, most people miss it.

Randy J on June 11, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Where were the American Jews from 1939 to 1941? Why Jewish American corporations cooperated with the Nazis? and a photo of Joseph Beck and Hitler was done before the war. Prime Minister of England-Chamberlain has more of these images

knvb on June 12, 2012 at 3:10 am

- Re. Was in Poland & other country of Europe (Your knowledge is very poor).
I can not say that no Pole Jew killed in the camp, but you not to say me that no Jew Jew killed in the extermination camps, and in general during the war. Well-known Jewish Police in Auschwitz were very aggressive compared to their brethren the Jews.

3 million Jews DIED in Poland. The Polish people were involved. End. of. story.

- Re. 6 million Poles died in World War II. We will argue? Whose fault was it? Poles, Germans, Russians, Ukrainians and Jews?

Syma Fritzel on June 13, 2012 at 1:16 pm

“Holocaust was IN Poland, and WAS, TO A CERTAIN DEGREE, PERPETRATED BY THE POLISH PEOPLE! You cannot tell me no Polish people participated in the murders!”
Of course this is not a LIE it is a manipulation. Can you prove me that for example no JEW participated in the murders? Or no FRENCH? Or no AMERICAN? Of course you can’t, especually the first one, as there were brutal jewish police in Ghettos that were participating in the death of their own people. So following your logic, that to certain degree Jews or French helped the Germans, so we should have Jewish camps, French camps, polish etc. The manipulation lies in the fact that all the committed crimes, from any of the nations, were just a teardrop in the ocean of deaths caused by the german NAZI troops. And this is the reason, why there were GERMAN concentration camps.

Especially if you consider how many germans died in them, compared to Poles, not talking about Jews.

If Poland would be so anti-semitic why so many Jews lived there? If you look further in the past, 15th, 16th, 17th century Poland was the country where the jewish people moved from Spain, Germany and other countries to spend their life in most tolerant country in Europe at that time.

During WWII Poland was the only country, where for helping Jews the punishment was not only death of the helper but for his entire family. So the risk was extreme. Would you risk that way? My ancestors did. They luckilly survived. Not looking at the risk, many people helped to hide jewish families. The proff for this in Yad Vashem where polish citizens have the most trees. How many are there from Americans or French?

Your logic would allow that 9/11 was an amarican attack: not only on american soin, but it “WAS, TO A CERTAIN DEGREE, PERPETRATED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE” – for example those flight trainers that were giving lessons to the Hijackers….

Obviously there was for sure a certain small number of polish people helping the germans. But as mentioned above, the same for sure for other nations, including jews themselves. But it is no reason to push the guilt on the total nation due to this fact. Are Americans as a nation guilty for all the rapes that happen in Europe during WWII? Or in Vietnam? There for sure were incidents, but not all AMericans can be called criminals after the tortures in Iraq or Afghanistan!

Being fair is all I ask for!

Andrzej on June 14, 2012 at 7:19 am

Luftwaffe General-Lieutenant Alfred Gerstenberg – very reliable source of information. You should also quote Joseph Goebbels.

I have a picture of Hitler with Neville Arthur Chamberlain, Edouard Daladier and Graf Galeazzo Ciano.

It is proof that all of them were German spies like Beck (he had also a picture with Hitler)

Jacek on June 11, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Correct. It was a thinly disguised military dictatorship that had ruled Poland from shortly after independence until 1939. After signing a non-aggression pact with the Third Reich in 1934, it turned away from his former allies, namely Britain and France.

Worry on June 11, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Dear Ralph Adamo

In the nutshell:

1. If you use somebody’s scientific description please share the source with us (or maybe 1st amendment allow you to breach copyright?)
2. Because you were very scruffy in your ctr+c and ctr+v job I found your sources:

it’s very interesting indeed: ‘As for the overall message by this site, I’m here to promote the ideals of revolutionary communism under Marxism-Leninism’. – it is the statement of the website’s owner.

Ad topic:

3. Cite: ’And in fact in 1938 Goering arrived in Poland, where he went hunting together with Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs de Beck. During this hunting trip Goering gave Beck a check for 300,000 marks, after which Beck began to strongly champion friendship with Germany’.

Facts:
Beck never took part in that hunting trip – he could not even shoot – it was president of Poland and it was official visit. There was an official meeting in Warsaw participate by Beck. There was not any money involved (how do you imagine giving somebody such huge amount of money in public place?). Goring delivered a hunting version of Mercedes-Benz for president Moscicki as a gift for hospitality not 300 000 marks.
There are several photocopies of polish newspapers from 1938 I can give you links – sorry it’s in polish- but you may easily find names of all Goring’s guests there.
If Beck was so rich (it was really huge amount of money then) how it is possible that he died in a poor rural house without electricity in rotting old bed possessing one set of clothes.

4. Cite : ”However, as the significance of the pictures eludes you, perhaps because you are mentally infirm, demented, or simply have inoperative brain synapes, I will explain for you in simple terms that even a simpleton can understand: Polish Foreign Minister Beck worked hand-in-hand with the Nazis, and helped pave the way for them to enact the “final solution.”

Facts:
Omitting all insults of yours which are very primitive eristic trick please read something about ‘final solution’ and The Wannsee Conference and try to connect these facts and minister Beck in time.

Conclusions:
I thought that you had learnt something about Soviet propaganda after 45 years of cold war but it seems to be I was wrong.

Mentioning Beck as a traitor I think you shoot yourself in the foot considering fact Beck was Jew.

If you want to discuss rest of this libel I am at your service with a lot of information, links and facts!

Piotr on June 14, 2012 at 5:14 pm

skzion, don’t worry about my English. I’ve got many English friends and they understand me very well. We can communicate also in other languages – if you wish. But can you? Do you know any other language apart from your mother tongue? I am pround of my country. At least we did not have to build it on the graves of hundred thousand murdered Indians – the legitimate owners. And our government has never co-operated with Nazis as US government after the WWII.

By the way most of my comments were just quotations.
Good luck with your powerful big country – Best Damn Country on Earth-USA, yeaah! .

Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 5:13 am

I don’t really understand why is anybody arguing with the instigator (@skzion), which is completely blind and deaf for any arguments which are the evidence of that 99% of Polish people were not involved in these awful things that happened in NAZI death camps. Unfortunately, people like him are giving whole American community the look of arrogant, selfish and not educated bastards, which I really believe it is not like that.

Dear skzion.

Pointing anybody their mistakes in foreign language is very rude and it shows that you ran out of substantial arguments and you are desperately trying to offend other people in one way, or another. It also shows that you are not mature enough to talk about certain things – especially about the history of country you have never been in and about the Second World War. I don’t know, why you have such negative attitude to polish people, or it is just Debbie trying to enrage them even more. It could be also an influence of the mass-media, whose made you think that they show only the truth.

The only thing I can be ashamed of and apologize for, are all those racist and violent posts & comments on Debbie’s Facebook page. This should never happen, but I am pretty sure you would react the same way if somebody would start talking rubbish about your country.

And just to be clear: I do not deny that some polish people could cooperate with the Nazis during the Second World War, but it was very small percentage of the whole polish community. On the other hand, why is nobody talking about people who were heroically fighting to save Jews from being sent to the death camps? Why is nobody talking and remember about people like Irena Sendler or Marek Edelman? Is it the ignorance, or lack of the education of the history? Or maybe is the memory of them inconvenient for creating the look of Poles as murderers? There are lots of questions like this and I am afraid that they will never get an true answer. Going even further, why is nobody talking about the Kapos (Jewish trustees in the death camps, which carried out the SS orders)? Why only Poles are to blame?

Slawek on June 19, 2012 at 8:13 pm

So Tor is working :D

Worry, you forget to mention a Soviet–Polish Non-Aggression Pact in 1932. I doubt if is a prove that we tried to ally with Germans.

Also Pacts with France and UK had shown that we tried to ally with Germans?

You also forget that Germans and USA military cooperated before WWII.
I have a nice picture from June 1937 from Fort Knox were Ltn Bruce Palmer is shaking and with Adolf von Schell.

Botan on June 12, 2012 at 5:36 am

“Jacek w imieniu Polakow dzieki za obrone honoru, szacun:))”

Dzi?kuj? w imieniu wszystkich, którzy pisz? tutaj. Je?li cho? jedna osoba dowie si? co? o naszej historii, to by?o warto!
Ameryka?ski system edukacyjny potrzebuje naszej pomocy! Damy rad?! ;-)

Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 9:19 am

To Ralph Adamo: “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it”.

By the way, do you know who said it first?

That’s why we have to prove that Debbie is lying.

Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Tak trzymac. pozdrawiam

Marc on June 13, 2012 at 1:28 pm

She’s not “lying,” Jacek. You just don’t agree with her conclusions and have almost certainly not read half of what she has read to reach them.

This is not the first time I have read of Polish complicity with Hitler, but it is the first time I have given the matter much thought. I don’t spend time thinking of minor countries like Poland unless there is a good reason.

skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Jacek, while I know a little of many languages, I am fluent only in English. This is why I do not go to a website in a different language and proclaim myself The Great Educator. You see, I am not nearly so arrogant as you. Disagreement is difficult enough to address on emotionally laden topicics without language barriers thrown in.

skzion on June 14, 2012 at 9:13 am

To Skzion,
100 plus countries kicked you out since AD 250,because your people are so humble or noble? I dont think so.In 14 century Polish king Casimir the Great welcome you nation and let them stay in Poland,because nobody wanted you around the world.Casimir protected you with same laws as polish citizens, under his wings any abuse or attack on Jews was punished by law.Are you political scientist? Again I dont thing so,if you were you would know this,but you don`t as a product of zionist/right wing american propaganda.Must be hard to live on this planet knowing that most nation(99%)dislike or even hate you.Where were you (american jews) in 40 last century, when European Jews were dying in concentration camps? You did not give a crap about them making movie in Hollywood ,ripping off real working Americans by your banking systems and drinking martinis.You shold have known,that your parents gave you life ,because Poles once long ,long time ago helped preserved your culture and saved your lives from your enemies.

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm

skzion, I am not The Great Educator – I’d rather say I try to be a little educator as your knowledge is really very, very little.

Oh yes, you’re very arrogant, but you’ll never become concious of it.

“The American Indian tribes–they’re not all the same–showed no more mercy to those they conquered than we did to them.”

You’re very liberal when you try to justify the crimes of your country. Now imagine that someone explains holocaust this way: “Jews showed no more mercy to Palestinians than Nazis did to them”. You would call him anti-Semite.

There is no justifications for any crimes.

Jacek on June 15, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Re:

“Indians, blah, blah, blah: spoken like the dumb cafe euro I know but don’t love. There is not a place in Europe, the Americas, Asia, or Africa that hasn’t been conquered. The American Indian tribes–they’re not all the same–showed no more mercy to those they conquered than we did to them.

skzion on June 14, 2012 at 9:13 am ”

Are you for real? It was OK to murder Indians just ’cause they fight back. Anyway, Europe and other continents were conquered too. You just don’t know shit of history. With your logic, another imbecile like you surely can figure out that it is ok to kill Jews, from all the reasons you mentioned. Suck on this!! You should change your nick on “Ugly Debbie”.

Paul Zuk on June 21, 2012 at 2:00 am

skzion on June 14, 2012 at 4:22 pm

If I got an insult from …hmm,perhaps African American or European person I would worry,but little shitty nomad like you?!I do not thing so.
Have a nice life,karma gonna get you sooner or latter for these blasphemies.

Zibby,Vancouver B.C on June 14, 2012 at 4:39 pm

I’ve just realized I should have written:
“Nazis showed no more mercy to Jews than Jews did to Palestinians” to “justify” Holocaust according to your line of reasoning.

For me both “explanations” are equally idiotic, but probably for you it does matter “who showed no mercy to whom” to be able to justify the crimes of your favourite.?

Jacek on June 15, 2012 at 2:57 pm

That’s ok, zibby. I could have just called you a pollack, but I was being nice.

skzion on June 15, 2012 at 8:23 pm