July 10, 2012, - 1:49 pm

Your Day in Polish Philo-Semitism: Polish Waiters Attack Jewish Patrons for Being . . . JOOOOS

By Debbie Schlussel

In addition to the more than month-long online cyberpogrom (which is ongoing to date) from anti-Semitic Poles because I pointed out the truth about Polish complicity in the Holocaust, here’s yet more evidence that it’s impossible that Poland and its people ever helped the Nazis murder three million Polish Jews. After all, there’s no way these friendly, philo-Semitic restaurant workers in Poland learned their behavior from their parents, friends, and teachers. Right?

swastika.jpg

Seems Like Old Times – The Twins Are Back (They Never Left)

WARSAW — A group of Jews patronizing a restaurant in Krakow said they were verbally and physically attacked by waiters.

The anti-Semitic and racist comments allegedly were made over the weekend at the Moment restaurant during the Polish city’s Jewish Culture Festival. The group was from Poland, Israel and Germany.


Uwe von Seltmann said his group came to meet friends who were sitting at a table in front of the restaurant.

“Immediately after our arrival I heard the words ‘f***ing Jews’ and something like ‘we’ll not serve you’ spoken by a waiter,” von Seltmann said. “The four members of staff were in general very unfriendly, and their body language showed that they would not serve us.”

A member of the group went inside the restaurant to complain about the slurs, which led to a verbal confrontation. . . . Following the complaint, a waiter threw an object at a female member of the group.

The group then left the restaurant and, according to von Seltmann, someone told them to “Go back to Israel.”

Moment manager Sebastian Wojnar said he would punish the staff involved in the altercations.

“We are an open place that promotes dialogue between cultures and nations,” he said.

The incident was reported to the police.

What punishment? They should be fired. But he’ll probably promote them. This kind of thing is applauded by Poles and is rampant throughout Poland.

And these Polish anti-Semites (a redundant phrase), despite the fact that their biggest source of tourism dollars is from the many moronic Jews who travel there for Holocaust tourism and the many Israelis who’ve foolishly opened companies and businesses in Poland to employ these Jew-haters.

It sounds like yet another Polish joke. Except, like the Holocaust, the joke is on the Jews, NOT the Poles.

Oh, and by the way, we Jews just can’t win. Helen Thomas tells us to go back to Poland and Russia. And the Poles tell us to go back to Israel. One thing that’s definitely settled, though: they all hate us. Anyone who thinks anti-Semitism went away is delusional.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Print Friendly



Tags: , , , , , , ,

126 Responses

“Oh, and by the way, we Jews just can’t win. Helen Thomas tells us to go back to Poland and Russia. And the Poles tell us to go back to Israel.”

And then Ahmadinejad wants to “wipe Israel off the map” with his nukes.

Was a sick, sad, world we live in that it’s “hip” for liberals both Gentile and Jew to be antisemitic.

DS_ROCKS! on July 10, 2012 at 2:11 pm

My Father was born in the then Polish city of Kolameya (now in the Ukraine). His Polish landlord kicked my Father and his four sisters out at the start of WW1 and the children, the oldest about 12 down to my Father who was 5, wandered about Europe asking for shelter and handouts. They were lucky to survive. Fortunately the children were able to migrate to America and met up with their dad. Poles have been anti Semitic since the era known as “The Black Death”, if not even earlier. During the Black Death the disease was blamed on Jews. Through the centuries Jews have suffered greatly at the hands of the Poles. During WWII many Polish patriots hid Jewish children from the NAZI’S while others were murdered by the Germans for helping Jews. However there was a much greater number of Poles who willingly assisted the NAZI’s in rounding up and killing the Jews. I would also like to point out that Ukrainians willingly and cheerfully assisted in the murder of hundreds of thousands of Jewish Men, Women and Children. Why in the world are there ANY Jews left in Europe is beyond me.

Naddy Bumpko on July 10, 2012 at 2:15 pm

These people (if you can call them that) had pogroms against the Jews _AFTER_ the holocaust when the Jews attempted to go back to their homes.

I_AM_ME on July 10, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I am an Israeli born American, with Jewish polish ancestry. My family was decimated there with a few remaining who were able to come to Israel after the war and start again. All my grandparents, except for my grandmother on my father’s side who was 16 at the time of the war, were married with kids. Their spouses and children were murdered in horrible ways, let’s just say they never made it as far as the camps…

The poles have always been anti-semites. They were anti-semites when they would betray their jewish neighbors for hundreds of years to the Germans for the prize of sugar and pork. They’re anti-semites now, years later, and they will always be that way because they are a group of hateful idiots and failures, as human beings and as a nation. All of them.

I will never understand the Israelis who go there, to be spit at, even today as they walk to the camps. If I went there and some polo-nazis approached me, I went there i’d end up in prison as i’d kill them those sub-creatures on sight. It’s the same people who threw my grandfather’s babies from the second story window — those aren’t humans, calling them rabid-dogs will be an insult to man’s best friend.

I will never set foot on this cursed and bloody land. And I will never encourage any of my children to go there. There is nothing but hatred and misery in that god forsaken country.

Ron M on July 10, 2012 at 2:25 pm

It just goes on and on. Also, if the waiters are not fired, it would be appropriate to file a discrimination claim against the restaurant. Those characters would not have even tried to pull that nonsense if they had not been given tacit encouragement by the restaurant’s management or owners. I think the best thing for any self-respecting Jew would be to simply avoid Poland in terms of tourism and investment. Let the Poles have their wish.

Worry on July 10, 2012 at 2:33 pm

This reminds me of the reform rabbi at a reform synagogue (Temple Shalom) in Chevy Chase, who told me he never experienced any anti-Semitism. He must have lived in a box his entire life, or had his head in the sand (or other places).

European anti-Semitism never, ever went away. Indeed, the only reason European countries favored the creation of Israel in 1948 is because they didn’t want the Jews that survived the Holocaust.

Jonathan E. Grant on July 10, 2012 at 2:56 pm

    Jon,

    Now of course Jew-hating Europeans want to see Israel destroyed because like the Muslims, they find the thought of Jews ruling themselves to be intolerable.

    And Israel needs to please them? Incredible!

    NormanF on July 10, 2012 at 3:17 pm

      Now of course Jew-hating Europeans want to see Israel destroyed because like the Muslims, they find the thought of Jews ruling themselves to be intolerable.

      And Israel needs to please them? Incredible!

      NormanF on July 10, 2012 at 3:17 pm

      Dear Mr. F: The Europeans can’t stand the sight or the thought of Jews standing on their own two feet, in their own country. They’re so anxious to see Israel wiped off the map that they don’t care if, afterwards, the Arabs come for THEM.

      Miranda Rose Smith on July 11, 2012 at 10:47 am

Listen you little blond piece of skank! This story is not true at all. This has never ever happend. Uwe von Seltmann had a grandfather who was NAZI – and he could do nothing about it. And for your fucking information – Uwe von Seltmann has stated in the book clearly ”NAZI KILLED POLES AND JEWS” ect. so stop spreading hatred you fucking blonde bitch. You have no fucking intelligence what so ever – you spread lies, and people are easily manipulated by you. YOU ARE SECOND HITLER in blonde version. Your hatred towards Polish and MUSLIMS is unbelieveable… you better be grateful for me to not mentioning what jews were doing during second world war… hyou know nothing about history and holocaust. I swear, I will one day really kill you for spreading this… you made me hate you so much for saying lies and spreading hatred… you deserve to be really gased ! or more… burn in hell.

Estello on July 10, 2012 at 3:00 pm

    Estello, here’s your vile and disgusting threat to Ms. Schlussel and I hope DS contacts authorities in your area somewhere in Poland to arrest your ass. And here goes:

    “I swear, I will one day really kill you for spreading this…”

    You know what asshat, thanks for proving Debbie’s point on how pathetic and hateful many of you phucking Pollacks really are. And I bet if you met DS in real life, you’ll be real scared to say all of that shiite to her face, look at you Estello, sitting behind your damn fire-wall computer pretending to be a tough guy by picking on a woman.

    Tell you what Estello, since you’ve made a threat to DS, why don’t you give me your email address here on this blog so you and I can meet in person, and we’ll see who’s the damn freaking tough guy you Polish POS! Then again, you’ll be afraid to meet me in person and say all of that crap to me what you said to Debbie! Now get lost and don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out asshole!

    “A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

    Sean R. on July 10, 2012 at 3:39 pm

      stop being pathetic, and tell me (if u r so smart) what DS is proving by spreading hatred? And what u r doing? I can bet that in real life u r simply to stupid or lazy to find out the truth about wwII, so better keep your mouth shut, coz u got nothing intresting to say. ps. thanks for proving point on how pathetic and hateful many of PEOPLE really are, and its doesn’t really matter where r they from, america, poland or israel…

      FYS on July 10, 2012 at 4:45 pm

        Ironic, your the one who’s calling me pathetic, why don’t you call that asshole “Estello” pathetic for making a death threat to DS’s life by saying that he wants to kill the lady, and I hope Debbie traced that things IP address to Polish authorities so his sorry-ass could be arrested.

        Also dumbass, Debbie Schlussel DIDN’T originally write the story, she’s ONLY reporting what Polish said in CONTEXT on what happend in Poland, that’s all. So why don’t you take your frustrations and anger at Polish sources instead of DS, and why don’t you call that Polish source hateful since there the ones who gave out the entire facts on what happend.

        And one more thing, this goes to all of you stupid Polish jerks and trolls who commented here today on this thread, if you think either DS or the Polish source is wrong, then why don’t you morons start your own website or blog to COUNTER what the Polish source said and also what DS said by quoting them in complete context! Once again, you continue to prove Debbie’s point on how sick and repugnant your behavior, attitude and mentality is towards her, etc.!

        “A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

        Sean R. on July 10, 2012 at 5:40 pm

        FYS, the hate is coming from you. She is reporting on a very common experience that Jews have repeatedly noted before when visiting Poland. If you are worried about hate, go talk to the management and staff of that restaurant or some other Polish accommodation in Poland. Squealing like a stuck pig on a blog proves nothing.

        Worry on July 10, 2012 at 7:52 pm

          have u ever been in Poland, Israel or anywhere else that your own contry? Have u been in that restaurant when it happend? So why u even think that u have right to judge whole nation, who r u?! No knowledge, and shortmind u “Squealing like a stuck pig” ignorant, that’s what u r. Talkin to people like U has no sense what so ever… enjoy yourself.

          FYS on July 11, 2012 at 5:33 pm

    Estello, you make Debbie’s point each time you post. You are just like the Muslims who use the same crude and childish language when making their attacks. How does having an insane fit make Poland look good Estello?

    Worry on July 10, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I agree – between Arab/Muslim and European/Christian anti-Semitism, Jews don’t need enemies.

It never really went away and it has gained renewed respectability.

Jews shouldn’t be fooled into thinking the world loves them! What happened to “Never Again?”

It should be more than a history lesson – especially in of all places, Poland.

NormanF on July 10, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Dear Debbi,

Let me correct some facts based on whole article (not only this part you have chosen). Journalist must follow some kind of ethical code which saying “let both side of conflict tell their version of story” if he/she wants to be a real journalist, so here is the second side of the coin:

1. Those “gently” behaving Jews were sitting at a table outside restaurant despite the fact that staff had informed them and the other group of Polish tourist that place was closed.
2. Polish tourist just went away while ‘gently” behaving Jews started to spit on restaurant staff abusive words, call them “anti-Semitic bustards” and demand to be served.
3. Those gently behaving “customers” were completely drunk by the way.
4. Despite the fact it was restaurant staff that was abused manager apologised and informed tourist that restaurant was closed (all these things happened late in the night). Tourists were still very aggressive.
5. When manager suggested that he would ring police if they are not satisfied – all of them suddenly vanished.
6. Nothing was reported to the Police (you could find very easily official statement of Chief of Police for the district if you found this news)
7. Nobody was throwing anything at anybody.
8. Referring to your words about Polish hatred to Jews. The incident took place in Kazimierz. It is part of Krakow where Jews have lived since 1173 (there is the oldest Jewish cemetery in Europe – established in 1535 and Synagogue.

Whole district was completely renovated by Polish tax-payers. That is why there is Jewish Culture Festival every year founded by Polish tax-payers as well.

You must admit a weird way to show hatred.

Dear Debbie if you are called yourself a journalist the only thing I ask is a little bit of objectivism. The world is constructed in such way that there are not only black and white colors.

With regards,
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬—

Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 10, 2012 at 3:16 pm

    Its the same argument white racists made back in the day about blacks they wouldn’t serve.

    They were just different!

    I’m advocating that Jews and Israelis NOT go to your country. If the loss of tourism dollars doesn’t get Poles to sit up and take notice, nothing else will.

    Nobody deserves to be treated like that visiting another country. Its not Debbie who is wrong; its YOU in rationalizing Poland’s home-grown anti-Semitism.

    NormanF on July 10, 2012 at 3:22 pm

      Dear NormanF,

      NormanF wrote: ” I’m advocating that Jews and Israelis NOT go to your country. If the loss of tourism dollars doesn’t get Poles to sit up and take notice, nothing else will”

      You would be surprised how many Jews want to come over to Poland. You would be surprised even more how many of them want to their Polish citizenship back.

      I strongly recommend you article about former chef of Mossad was bagging for Polish citizenship and Polish president without any prerequisites has given it to him.

      I am still asking myself why they desire it so much if it is land of Jews-eating-devil. I think I know answer but I will keep it for myself.

      By the way it is still Polish tax-payers who pay to keep this district, Jewish tombstones (“macewa”) and Synagogues in shape which reminds everybody about common history of two nations in this place.

      NormanF wrote: “Nobody deserves to be treated like that visiting another country”

      And that is why nobody treated them like this.

      With regards,
      ——————-

      Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 10, 2012 at 3:45 pm

        “strongly recommend you article about former chef of Mossad was bagging for Polish citizenship and Polish president without any prerequisites has given it to him.”

        Huh? Ala ma, your mind is gone now. You just make Debbie’s point every time you post, just like the Muslim maniacs.

        Worry on July 10, 2012 at 7:41 pm

          Dear Worry,

          Here you have part of Reuters News:

          “Meir Dagan was awarded the honour in a closed ceremony, and no statement has been issued on the subject to date by the Polish government.
          The matter was highlighted by online Israeli news source Walla, in the context of Polish Minister of Defense Tomasz Siemoniak’s two-day visit to Israel, which began on 17 June.
          It is unclear, for which particular reasons Dagan received the honorary citizenship.
          Meir Dagan served as director of Mossad from 2002 to 2010.”

          Now, could you please tell which part of any of my posts suggests that my mind was gone and why?

          With regards,
          —————-

          Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 11, 2012 at 2:19 am

    Debbie, can’t you just ban Ala? He/she/it is the equivalent of Mo Zuhdi Jasser.

    skzion on July 10, 2012 at 6:40 pm

[Estello – I swear, I will one day really kill you for spreading this…]

Does Debbie need any more proof than this?

I_AM_ME on July 10, 2012 at 3:18 pm

[Ala_ma_kota_01 – Let me correct some facts based on whole article (not only this part you have chosen).

1. Those “gently” behaving Jews were sitting at a table outside restaurant despite the fact that staff had informed them and the other group of Polish tourist that place was closed.


8. Referring to your words about Polish hatred to Jews. The incident took place in Kazimierz. It is part of Krakow where Jews have lived since 1173 (there is the oldest Jewish cemetery in Europe – established in 1535 and Synagogue.]

Funny, but I read the whole article and did not see any of your points …

I_AM_ME on July 10, 2012 at 3:21 pm

    Dear I_AM_ME,

    You have not read whole article. You read part of it which Debbie has chosen for you. If you really want to read all I will give you link.

    With regards,
    —————-

    Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 10, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Blame the Jewish for their current problems and after the Jewish leave, they’ll again blame the Jewish for not supporting their businesses.

I thought Detroit was run by idiots.

P. Aaron on July 10, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Sheer stupidity.
Debbie your column reads of 1938 not 2012 and I am not the least bit surprised. While it is important to have future generations visit the sites of the concentration camps, lest they never forget, it should be done in a manner where they can get in and get out within a day and not spend dime one (or Zloty one) on food or lodging.

Sanford Horn on July 10, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Despite I_am_me trolling, Ala ma kota raises some interesting points. Why are you completely omitting facts and changing them? It this kind of behavior that fuels hatred. Your attempt at trying to get yourself noticed actually convinces people who don’t check facts that what you say is true. Truly, if someone could, people like you should be locked away in a prison for inciting needless hatred.

Troll on July 10, 2012 at 3:33 pm

“people like you should be locked away in a prison for inciting needless hatred.”

I’m not going to let your sorry Polish ass getaway with a fascists sentiment like that. So your advocating for anybody’s arrest if they speak their minds and tell’s it like it is? Listen up you Pollack freak, that poster (I_AM_ME) happens to be an American citizen living right here in the USA, he or she is ONLY excersing his/her right’s to freedom of speech, and last I checked, here in the US, we don’t have so-called “hate-speech” laws like what you probably have in that socialists cesspool of a country called Poland.

And since it’s when telling the truth and giving out the facts considered hateful? I guess the facts are stubborn to people who are decitful like yourself, and your screen-name “Troll” explains how disgusting of a human-being you are, by promoting anti-free speech fascisim in you’re last sentence in your message.

“A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

Sean R. on July 10, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Dear Debbi
This little article clearly shows your lack of knowledge and huge ignorance. There are some facts that are being avoided in this kind of publications. I don’t even know what is the point spreading hate. Although I have to admit there are some groups in Poland that hate Jews… but aren’t there in other countries??? Those are are marginal groups of extremist like any other in any other places, you name it.
Other fact is completely skiped Jews bring up fact that 3mln was murdered in Poland during IIWW though completely forgeting to mention that nearly 5,8mln of polish citizens altogether and that means that there were 2,8mln non-Jewish casualties as well only difference is that they died in bombardements, shot or starved.

Gandalf on July 10, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Dear Debbi
This little article clearly shows your lack of knowledge and huge ignorance. There are some facts that are being avoided in this kind of publications. I don’t even know what is the point spreading hate. Although I have to admit there are some groups in Poland that hate Jews… but aren’t there in other countries??? Those are are marginal groups of extremist like any other in any other places, you name it.
Other fact is completely skiped Jews bring up fact that 3mln was murdered in Poland during IIWW though completely forgeting to mention that nearly 5,8mln of polish citizens altogether and that means that there were 2,8mln non-Jewish casualties as well only difference is that they died in bombardements, shot or starved.

Gandalf on July 10, 2012 at 4:09 pm

    Spare us the spam Gandalf, it was not convincing the first time.

    Worry on July 10, 2012 at 9:02 pm

“Seems Like Old Times – The Twins Are Back (They Never Left)”

They never were Debbie but against people like you,they should definitely join forces.

There will be always many people who believe in those hoaxes that you are selling… The saddest thing is that most of them don’t even know where Poland is.

Could you imagine how our families hurt in these terrible times? Many polish people died. Of course, there were Poles who helped Germans, but they didn’t hate Jews, they wanted to buy safety for their families. Before judging us,you should read statistics,our ancestors are heroes, not murders.

I feel sorry for you and your cheap provocations and sincerely wish you good luck, you will need it if you don’t stop stirring up hatred.

proud one on July 10, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Funny thing that you have written that biggest tourism income comes from Israeli coming to visit holocaust places. That is obvious lie and points that your knowledge about Poland is based on anti-polish superstitions so maybe polish are not anti-semitic maybe you are anti-polish. Poland isn’t only tomb for Jews and never will be there are many other interesting things there.
Anti-semitism comes from lack of knowledge. Jews were brought to Poland about 1334 by king Kazimier the Great who not only brought them but gave them right to be judged with same law as any citizens, you have to be aware of fact that the rest of the Europe was opressing Jews because of their religion and only christian-converted ones may had peacefull life.During seven hundred years any incidents involving Jew-slaughter were not reported.
Main charge against Jews mostly by non-educated people is that they hold banking and generaly liberal professions and that comes directly from early middleage when Jews could not posses the land. For …. sake they had to do something for a living so they started banking, studying, science and any other activities far from land cultivating.
Poland isn’t anti-semitic country at least not anymore.

Gandalf on July 10, 2012 at 4:40 pm

I don’t want to offend Poles or poultry, but isn’t that a chicken?

Tanstaafl on July 10, 2012 at 4:58 pm

[Estello – I swear, I will one day really kill you for spreading this…]

Does Debbie need any more proof than this?

I_AM_ME

I’m almost sure it was more against her ignorance and stupidity in things that she’s writing than against her person…

proud one on July 10, 2012 at 5:05 pm

I don’t want to offend anyone: “the trouble with the world is that the stupid are so confident while the intelligent are full of doubt.” – Bertrand Russell so who is so confident now then?

FYS on July 10, 2012 at 5:09 pm

The only thing that woman should open her mouth for is food or cock

eschnapur on July 10, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Oh wait, yet more stupid Poles reacting the way they scream they are not?

I’ve had more nasty Poles prove to me with their actions that they are vermin and disgusting.

I feel differently about Poles now. They are really disgusting.

Skunky on July 10, 2012 at 6:16 pm

You bet, Skunky. They are whiny, vicious, disgusting anti-Semites who are polluting the already unsavory cities of Western Europe, bringing crime with them.

I have no trouble understanding why Muslims are satanic–it goes with their “religion.” Poles require a different explanation.

skzion on July 10, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Eschnapur & Estello: Your example of argument and debate shows an IQ well below that of a fungus. You’re obviously not aware that diarrhea of the mouth is a symptom of brain rot, get back on the meds….

Eyes Wide Open on July 10, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Debbie,

I have read your blog for years because I admired your willingness to investigate and report stories that the mainstream media wouldn’t touch. You didn’t report lies. Until now. Your recent deliberate misrepresentation of the Polish people and calling Nazi concentration camps “Polish camps” is bizarre, disgusting. What’s more, you’re providing bigots a place to gleefully spew their hatred for Polish people.

Their irrational hatred for ALL Polish people based on your blog is exactly the same way anti-Semites and racists react to any negative story about Jews, blacks, etc. They’ve latched on to your blog post to write the things they’ve always wanted to say, but were embarrassed to – in case someone called them out on their bigotry. You’re providing a forum for bigots and you’re clearly enjoying it. What happened to you?!

Grace on July 10, 2012 at 7:09 pm

    Grace, honeycakes, only NOW do I hate all Polish people. My change of heart was in response to the Poles who came on here.

    I have NOT always wanted to spew hatred against Poles, as I didn’t have any such hatred. Nor do I think such hatred is “irrational.”

    Thanks.

    skzion on July 10, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Bigots here write crude, disgusting things about tens of MILLIONS of Polish people because of a few blog replies they didn’t like? You’re bigots and this is giving you an outlet.

Debbie, you write an entire article about an anti-Jewish incident at a restaurant, yet have no problem with the numerous bigoted replies here. You’re written positive stories about Poles in the past, but now you want to paint all of these people as anti-Semites. Look at what your supporters write about the Polish: “they are vermin and disgusting”. Same things Jew-haters and racists say. You have a double standard for demanding decency.

Grace on July 10, 2012 at 7:47 pm

“Debbie, you write an entire article about an anti-Jewish incident at a restaurant,”

WRONG Grace, Debbie did NOT originally write this story about an anti-semitic attack in Poland, Polish sources ORIGINALLY wrote this, and DS to her own credit, cited and repeated what the Polish sources in Poland said in context, apparently you’re not a smart or bright person Grace! And here’s your other sentiment:

“yet have no problem with the numerous bigoted replies here.”

RUBBISH, show me anywhere on this thread regarding so-called “bigoted” replies? The only ones who are doing the bigoted responses on this thread are the “Poles” themselves stupid. And so what if Skunky said “they are vermin and disgusting”, that’s her opinion, now do I agree with her on that, not exactly.

Grace, didn’t you read “Estello’s” response at 3PM this afternoon where he said that he want’s to personally kill DS? Apparently you didn’t either see it or chose to ignore it and let go by the wayside. So why don’t you call out and hold Estello to task on him making that disgusting threat to Debbie, instead of Skunky, Skzion or even myself! Complete cowardice and hypocracy of you Grace, then again, I’m not surprised!

“A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

Sean R. on July 10, 2012 at 8:00 pm

    “So why don’t you call out and hold Estello to task on him making that disgusting threat to Debbie, instead of Skunky, Skzion or even myself! Complete cowardice and hypocracy of you Grace, then again, I’m not surprised!”

    Exactly.

    skzion on July 10, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Poor Gracie. She claims that she’s followed Debbie “for years,” but somehow I don’t recall seeing her name here. She whines about Debbie not “having a problem” with those making anti-Polish comments, but the same sweet Gracie, who has been here “for years,” has not herself objected to the vicious attacks against Debbie and Jews by (1) Poles, (2) Muslims, and (3) assorted Stormfront vermin. Whiny Gracie then complains about double standards!

“Bigots here write crude, disgusting things about tens of MILLIONS of Polish people because of a few blog replies they didn’t like? You’re bigots and this is giving you an outlet.”

No, you dummy. We’ve seen hundreds upon hundreds of comments here by Poles, with barely a single decent comment in the bunch. Outlets aren’t relevant at all here. YOUR COUNTRYMEN HAVE LED ME TO FORM A VERY NEGATIVE OPINION OF POLES. Prior to the recent attacks, I gave Poles very little thought. I’d heard about their anti-Semitism (“funny” how so many Jews have family members killed in the Holocaust), but I had not really processed what I had heard. Now I have.

I will let Skunky speak for herself, though I really don’t think you deserve any “feedback.”

Bugger off, Gracie. Polish whining has gotten old.

skzion on July 10, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Your correct Skzion, I’ve been on this blog for about 3 years and counting, and dude, I’ve NEVER seen her name appear in any of the comment section on any article on this blog, so Grace is either lying or faking it.

BTW Grace, I’m calling your ass out right now to condemn Estello’s comment from five hours ago where he said that he wants to murder Debbie because she dared tell the truth and cited Polish sources. And also Grace, DS has been under attack in the past from TONS of morons with personal attacks on her life and also death-threats, rape-threats, torture-threats, etc., I don’t see you complaining about any of that, but instead you fire your ammo at us, who are the wrong folks.

“A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

Sean R. on July 10, 2012 at 8:14 pm

No one should threaten to kill DS, that’s a given. That poster became unhinged. Likewise, DS shouldn’t be cherry-picking stories to support her claim that the entire nation hates Jews. That’s like the media frenzy over the Duke lacrosse players and George Zimmerman to “prove” there’s rampant white racism against black people in the US. Calling people vermin, disgusting, ethnic slurs is no big deal? You expect people to like this?

Grace on July 10, 2012 at 8:15 pm

    Who needs to cherry pick? The Polish posters make her point ad nauseum. Squealing like a stuck pig is not a sign of innocence. The Holocaust in Poland would not have happened without a lot of local infrastructure and labor. The Germans did not have the manpower to spare for such a monumental undertaking, since they were fighting on the Eastern Front. Exterminating millions of Jews is not something that could logistically have been handled by a handful of Waffen S.S. personnel. Local collaborators would have been needed. One did not find the actual “Death Camps” in Belgium, the Netherlands, or Italy. One has to wonder why? It would have been far easier to eliminate Jews on site or fairly close to where they were picked up, rather than transporting them all the way to Poland on already over burned railways. Once again, the Polish posters, if they are Polish, more than make Debbie’s point. If you actually cared for Poland, you would address them directly. They are doing that country no favors through their responses.

    Worry on July 10, 2012 at 9:21 pm

    “DS shouldn’t be cherry-picking stories to support her claim that the entire nation hates Jews.”

    First, thanks for saying that Estello was wrong on his unhinged death threat to Debbie’s life. Second, did you read the WHOLE article that DS linked in this thread? My assumption is NO you didn’t read the entire article, so your only read what you want to read and that’s not smart of you Grace. For starters, Debbie NEVER said that all Polish folks are anti-semitic, she distincly said that there was a good number of Poles who where complicit and enabled the nazi’s to extermainte jews in the 6 death camps that were in Poland at that time.

    BUT she also said that there a good number of Poles who risked their lives to the jews and they were called “Righteous-Poles”, she gave alot of kudos to them for helping and saving the jews in Poland during the holocaust. And I don’t know why the hell you semi equated the Duke Lacrosse situation and the Zimmerman-Martin situation to this story, you’ve equated chicken to red meat.

    And as for so-called slurs, I’ll let just about all of the posters who comments here speak for themselves, I can’t speak for them! Before I go Grace, the 1st Amendment is to protect speech that yhou find uncomfortable, offensive, hateful, vile, repugnant, etc., simple as that, we don’t need NO type of amendment to protect speech wimps like you like and love. Folks like us who reads and comments along with Ms. Schlussel needs the 1st amendment. Also, pornography is alo PROTECTED by the 1st amendment Grace, do you want pornography outlawed in this country? If so, all of the pornographers will be upset and hold you and your ilk to task on it Grace!

    “A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

    Sean R. on July 10, 2012 at 9:23 pm

I’m sorry. It’s supposed to be the Polish White Eagle. I still think it looks like a chicken.

Tanstaafl on July 10, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Debbie accusing Poles of being anti-Semitic is like calling terrorists terrorists. They respond by doing what they know best. Rest assured I will not be going to Poland. If I want to support anti-Semites, I’ll just send money to J-Street.

A1 on July 10, 2012 at 9:49 pm

    Bravo, A1. An intelligent, non-perverted response.

    skzion on July 11, 2012 at 1:48 am

This I don’t understand: What is a self-respecting Jew doing in Polackland anyhow?

There’s nothing to see in Poland except for Poles. And no one in their right mind would want to see that.

Sorry if I seem like an anti-Pole bigot but I just don’t like them. They’re stupid (yes, I said stupid) and murderous and then they try to rewrite history.

lexi on July 10, 2012 at 11:28 pm

I’ve gone through the static that passes for rational discourse, and I have decided to toss in my hat, JUST THIS ONCE.

I’ve always wanted to say to all the brave Polish patriots who have come over to defend their country’s honour and call out on the lies and deception written on this blog.

I feel for you. Your pain, your humiliation, the shame that you are feeling after your ancestors got slandered by Debbie Schlussel for being butcherers, rapists and, yes, Muslim/Palestinian sympathizers.

Go gather around me, the most Righteous “Reverend”, and pay heed to these words…

1) The Nazis only killed Poles they didn’t like. Like Jews.

2) We know of these Poles who sheltered Jews. But how many of them sheltered them without expectation or receipt of payment, favours, or worse. If a small fraction of Poles saved the Jews, there is a possibility that an even smaller fraction didn’t exploit them. (Think about it, Regulars.)

3) At the risk of offending those Xtians who are decent folk (they’re the ones with the thicker skin), Slavic-Eastern Xtians tend to be closer to the original orthodoxy set out by the Roman founders of the church: the creation of a super-state united by Caesar and faith. Which is why passages in the New Testament disparage Jews: they didn’t like Caesar, unless his first name was Sid.

4) At the risk of offending these same Xtians even more, the people who wrote up the Koran (don’t tell me that a “Muhammad” did all this on his own) took all these elements from the New Testament to add to their own Jew hatred to unite most of the Arabs. It was better than displaying a banner that said “You Suck” everytime they get their sorry asses handed back to them by Moshe, Avraham, Isaak and Don Rickles.

5) This is the most important point. Take this into heart, noble Poles. Your blessed people are not the only ones who have a lot to answer for with regards to the Holocaust – you guys know it happened, yet you all deny it existed.

You also have: Germans, Wends, Sorbs, Danes, Dutch, Felemish, French, Italians, Danes, Norwegians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians, Belorussians, Russians, Prussians, Ukrainaians, Romanians, Hungarians, Albanians, Macedonians, Georgians, Armenians, Arabs, Turks, Czechs, Slovaks, Austrians, Greeks, Croats…

HOLY FUCK! THAT’S ALMOST ALL OF FUCKING EUROPE THAT HAS A LOT TO ANSWER FOR!

Only the Jews, Serbs, Romi, Sinti and the mentally handicapped, along with other groups that I may have missed in this rant, don’t need to answer for anything.

So be grateful, privileged and honoured to post your views, points and counterpoints in this forum. You’ll always expect an response from any of my counterparts – they’re always ready with the facts and emotion.

And be extremely grateful that the Jews today are not a vengeful as the Jews of old, for if they were, you would all be circumcised singing the HaTikvah in Warsaw, Eretz Israel.

This endeth the lesson. You have been warned.

The Reverend Jacques on July 11, 2012 at 1:00 am

BTW – I don’t hate you Polish guys. You have a colourful history, awesome food – I’d kill for a good kielbasa any day, wicked wòdka and Behemoth.

But for Satan’s sake, dudes! You fucked up on home-field advantage in the Euros! Just like history: pwned in your own back yard.

The Reverend Jacques on July 11, 2012 at 1:09 am

    That was swell, rev.

    skzion on July 11, 2012 at 1:54 am

I have met a fair few Poles in Israel who were genuinely pro-Israel, seriously. But yeah for the most part they are a nation of Jew-haters. I don’t see how Poland is any worse than the rest of Europe, including the UK and for that matter Latin America and elsewhere. Not even just a little bit worse. Of course that’s no cause for comfort.

Larry in Tel Aviv on July 11, 2012 at 1:15 am

    How’s Fishperson, Larry? You were always an evil fellow.

    In fact, the Poles are more anti-Semitic than other Euros. This despite the sorry fact that other Euros have a much higher percentage of Muslims.

    skzion on July 11, 2012 at 1:59 am

    Just one thing, we Poles are not Jew- heaters- we just do not give a fcuk about the nation as long as people are good and do not moan about how hurt are they and everyone should kiss their asses.

    QGS on July 11, 2012 at 6:39 am

Skzion wrote: “Debbie, can’t you just ban Ala? He/she/it is the equivalent of Mo Zuhdi Jasser.”

Dear Skzion,

Maybe, Debbi does not want to ban me because I stick to the topic, do not offend anybody, do not use cheap eristic tricks as “argumentum ad personam” do not lie and got something interesting to say unlike you?

With regards,
—————–

Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 11, 2012 at 2:28 am

    Poor Ala doesn’t even know what “argumentum ad personam” means.

    skzion on July 11, 2012 at 10:51 am

      Dear, Skzion,

      Now you are trying “argumentum non sequitur” and you probably are not even aware of this. Could you please stick to the topic or I should charge you for lessons which make you realize how complicated forms of expression you use being completely unaware of it?

      With regards,

      Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 11, 2012 at 12:16 pm

        Dear Ala: I am not making any “argumentum” at all, which is why your attempts to identify my logical fallacies are so ludicrous. I’m not arguing with you; I’m insulting you. I think you’re a villain and a fool. Perhaps if I put that into Latin it would sink in.

        skzion on July 11, 2012 at 7:42 pm

These people (if you can call them that) had pogroms against the Jews _AFTER_ the holocaust when the Jews attempted to go back to their homes.

I_AM_ME on July 10, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Reply

True.

Miranda Rose Smith on July 11, 2012 at 5:44 am

Dear The Reverend Jacques,

That was hell of preaching and I love it!
Let me be your first Polish disciple. Do I need to go through any kind of initiation ceremonies?

As a good and ambitious student I will raise some concerns though.

The Reverend Jacques wrote:” If a small fraction of Poles saved the Jews, there is a possibility that an even smaller fraction didn’t exploit them.”

My Q: Is this possibility as small as possibility that Jews and Americans do not torture and exploit citizens of any country they have conquered recently?

I do not think it is a good idea to mention any of these three main religions as all of them were created by uneducated peasants and shepherds and we pretend it is very intelligent discussion.

The Reverend Jacques wrote: “…you guys know it happened, yet you all deny it existed.”

My Q: Maybe I have missed something the Reverend but when and who of Polish folks deny of Holocaust. Even all these idiots, my compatriots, who put death threats here, do not deny Holocaust (maybe because it is illegal in Poland and you can be jailed even for 2 years).

The Reverend Jacques wrote: “Your blessed people are not the only ones who have a lot to answer for with regards to the Holocaust “

Let’s put aside all this Wends, Sorbs and Prussians – they were wiped out by loving peace Roman Catholics ages ago and never mind who are Felemish but why on earth you excluded Jews between this all nations who have something to answer for?

Is there any important reason not to mention about Judenrats, Jewish Police in ghettos about Sonderkomandos in camps about Jewish communist traitors about Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski? (By the way he is another one Cesar who had been despised by his Jewish compatriots – so much that they killed him finally.).

The Reverend – do not mention, please Euro 2012 – it was real disaster. I am still in state of shock keeping my remote controller and believing that if I tap rewind button it will all start again.

By the way – do you know that Behemoth is more popular in USA than in Poland? Loving peace Roman Catholics even took him to the Court and tried to crucify but he survived.

You must try Polish “Bigos” as well. I might give you a tip about Polish restaurant on Greenpoint where they serve a really good one.

I am looking forward to hearing from you anther lesson the Reverend.

Teach me Masta!
——————-

Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 11, 2012 at 6:51 am

Dear All,

Please be kindly noticed that Poland, my country, is not anti-semitic or anti-anything or whatsoever. Yes, there are groups of people who hate/don’t accept other groups ethnically or religiously different but Poland is not an exception here, so please do not generalize. These things happen everywhere and we just should make the joint effort to fight them off, BUT _including_ similar situations against Polish citizens. Fighting hate with hate will not produce any good, will it?

All that being said, please stop such fruitless and not constrictive discussions creating unnecessary distance and bad emotions….

With kind regards, Mario

Holo-gram on July 11, 2012 at 8:25 am

It has bothered me for years that when people visit the Auschwitz Museum, people in the tourism industry in Poland make money: air carrier, transportation within Poland, hotel, restaurant and gift shop owners. When people visit the Anne Frank House, in Amsterdam, may the al-mighty avenge her blood, people involved in all branches of the Dutch tourism industry make money. It makes me think of the Latin word for “central heating system”: HYPOCAUST.

Miranda Rose Smith on July 11, 2012 at 10:43 am

    MRS, that’s one reason I will not visit Auschwitz.

    At least the Dutch are no longer particularly anti-Semitic (according to recent surveys).

    skzion on July 11, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Hard to believe that a restaurant owner would let his waiters act that way towards CUSTOMERS.

Miranda Rose Smith on July 11, 2012 at 10:49 am

    The owners already took care of the guilty ones who did this intolerable thing.

    Walkie on July 11, 2012 at 10:54 am

I recently dated a British subject twice – the second time said British subject went on an anti-semetic rant at which point I got up from the table and very politely said “lose my number asshole”!

PS – I am not Jewish but I have and always will stand with the Jewish people. Shame on any one who forgets that Jesus Christ was a Jew.

MRobs on July 11, 2012 at 11:07 am

    Dear MRobs: Bless you.

    Miranda Rose Smith on July 11, 2012 at 11:18 am

Notice how Ala keeps repeating the same nonsense on each new blog as if no one had ever debunked it. His style reminds me of high school debate. Rather than engage a point, Ala tries to bury it by “spreading,” i.e., by spewing out mountains of non-responses. In debate, the idea was to deliver this stuff so quickly that the opponent would not have the time to challenge each point.

But this forum isn’t for high school debate. The Poles have a history that can’t be hidden. Nor can a smarmy Ala distract one from noticing all of the friendly Poles who come here to take a dump.

skzion on July 11, 2012 at 11:13 am

    Dear Skzion,

    If my ‘style’ is of high school debate so what can we say about your ability to comprehend it if I still cannot receive any single answer from you.

    Skzion wrote:“Notice how Ala keeps repeating the same nonsense on each new blog as if no one had ever debunked it”

    If these are really nonsense it should not take you more than 2 minutes to prove it… is there anybody here to “debunk” it?… no?… hmm…silence.

    Skzion wrote: “In debate, the idea was to deliver this stuff so quickly that the opponent would not have the time to challenge each point”

    That is why I wrote everything down and you have had 2 days come up with response sticking to the topic. Instead of we have more formal fallacies.

    Dear Skzion, please stop “spreading” discussion between me and you on all Polish. Believe me or not I am a single person and I am not going to “suffer for millions” – kind of Polish joke.

    Ala_ma_kota_01 on July 11, 2012 at 1:11 pm

      Ala really seems to think I’m going to waste time arguing with him.

      skzion on July 11, 2012 at 7:46 pm

MRobs:”Shame on any one who forgets that Jesus Christ was a Jew.”

U serious? But Jews killed Jesus….OMG

MRobs on July 11, 2012 at 11:23 am

    U serious? But Jews killed Jesus….OMG

    MRobs on July 11, 2012 at 11:23 am

    Reply

    Dear MRobs: I thought it was the Romans.

    Miranda Rose Smith on July 11, 2012 at 11:58 am

      Romans executed Jesus because they were the Legal force at that time but Jews brought the indictment and were vividly supporting the execution idea….Romans did it only because they were afraid of Jewish revolts in case they would have announced Jesus as innocent.

      Michael on July 11, 2012 at 1:18 pm

        Michael, you dumb Polak, I thought the Pope made clear in Vatican II that the deicide charge cannot be leveled against Jews living today. Indeed, there are other problems with the charge. Given that your messiah HAD to die for your many egregious sins, it is ludicrous to focus on the instrument used for this purpose. Jesus would have been killed by some group no matter what. Duh.

        skzion on July 11, 2012 at 7:23 pm

      Miranda,

      I didn’t write that I only wrote the one comment regarding standing with the Jewish people and that Jesus was a Jew. Someone else stole my name and wrote the other comments – not me.

      MRobs on July 12, 2012 at 4:25 pm

skzion: “The Poles have a history that can’t be hidden.”

every nation has a history that can’t be hidden you retarded moron

MRobs on July 11, 2012 at 11:24 am

    James Baldwin said that the history of a people is never pretty.

    Miranda Rose Smith on July 11, 2012 at 12:02 pm

      That’s why I am against such manipulations like “The Poles have a history that can’t be hidden.” – as if all the others (including the Jews!) did not have such a history….

      MRobs on July 11, 2012 at 1:21 pm

    Response to the odious MRobs is “below the fold.”

    skzion on July 11, 2012 at 7:15 pm

And Ala was trying to patiently and kindly discuss and explain her point of view. In fact she used very good arguments and those were ignored while the whole her posts were marginalized and angrily commented. That’s your method our “friends” Old in Faith?

YakiTyaki on July 11, 2012 at 11:28 am

    Good one YakiTyaki. You seem to know Ala. I guess you’re part of some hit group (which I have long suspected existed, given the apparent coordination of the attacks here).

    I have no friendship with Poles. I distinguish, by the way, between Americans of Polish ancestry (who have assimilated) and Poles in Poland.

    skzion on July 11, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Poland never treated its Jews well. Are some of us so self hating that we keep going back for more. Time to wise up, “Never Again” should mean just that.

Naomi R on July 11, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Leave a Reply

* denotes required field