July 9, 2013, - 11:25 pm
Hasseldumb: Airheaded Lib Bimbo Elisabeth Hasselbeck Joins FOX News (I Found Out Last Wk); Says 9/11 Wasn’t Done by Muslims
**** SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATE ****
I am kicking myself that I didn’t put up the story that I learned last week, as I would have been the first: that the biggest moron–and the competition is stiff–on ABC’s yenta hag-fest, “The View,” bimbo extraordinaire Elisabeth Hasselbeck, was joining FOX News. I actually heard about it a month ago (and figured that’s where she was headed when the rumors surfaced moths ago about her ouster from ABC–‘cuz who else would take the bim?), but didn’t confirm it until about a week and a half ago. I didn’t post it because I figured that, given it’s the week of Independence Day, this would be a better week to break it. And I didn’t know what her position would be, which turns out to be hosting “Fox & Friends” (I am shocked they gave this absolutely stupid person a morning show hosting gig, not that the chick she’s replacing was any Einstein–welcome to showbiz!). Now, I’m kicking myself that I didn’t post it then, because I would have been first. But that’s the nature of the biz. If you snooze, you lose. And with the woman whose claim to fame is that she came in fourth in the second season of “Survivor” still on the air, we all lose. She’s a dummy extraordinaire. The thing is, contrary to popular belief, Hasselbeck is LIBERAL. Her only conservative position is that she’s pro-life. On everything else, she’s as liberal as Barack Obama . . . actually to the left of even him.
Yes, on almost everything, Hasselbeck’s not only liberal, but quite stupid, uninformed, uneducated. I’m sure the idiotette will follow the FOX News memo and say what they tell her to say, just as fellow peroxided airhead Gretchen Carlson (whom she’s replacing) did. Even though she’s a complete imbecile, she has a tiny bit of a brain left to know that she should say what people tell her if she needs money. And since ABC was gonna dump her from “The View,” the only place she had to go was FOX News. Her very brief turn as a contributor and correspondent for ABC’s “Good Morning America” bombed, even with a fluffy Justin Bieber interview guaranteed to get ratings (it didn’t). But leave it to FOX News to pick up everyone’s trash, as they did by hiring Howard Kurtz. And here’s a sampling of her positions in ten years of idiocy on “The View”–views so liberal and ridiculous that even far-lefties Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, and Sherri Shepherd were often to the right of her and took the sensible positions:
* She thinks Islam is great and said she’d be very upset if anyone taught her kids that Muslims perpetrated 9/11 (I guess it was the Wiccans?), saying:
She said we need to understand and be forgiving of others and their lifestyles when Islamic terrorism was discussed.
* When Orthodox Jewish women were attacked as ugly on “The View,” she laughed and agreed. Yup, she and the Muslim Brohood and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion have a lot in common.
* She condemned Arizona’s immigration law and supports illegal alien amnesty and open borders.
* She initially praised Sonya Sotomayor as a great choice for the U.S. Supreme Court on the day after the decision was announced, saying, “This is great because Hispanics are the most important group of people in America.” WTF?! (A day later, after she read the FOX News talking points (which she was receiving when she was at ABC), she suddenly opposed Sotomayor. Barely.)
* She praised far left U.S. Senator Carl Levin’s S-word tirade against Goldman Sachs, Wall Street, and “big business,” saying “now at least there’s some accountability.” Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, and Sherri Shepherd were to the right of her on this, trying to talk some sense into her. But you can’t talk sense into mush-for-a-brain.
* She supports San Francisco’s big government/statist ban on McDonald’s Happy Meals because she does not believe it’s her job to say no to her kids. That’s the government’s job. She’s too lazy to be the parent. Whoopi Goldberg was to the right of her on this issue, saying that Hasselbeck and the government shouldn’t be telling McDonald’s what to do and that we shouldn’t be held hostage by Hassel-idiot’s lack of parenting ability.
* She supports gun control and pimped it after the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School (and at other times).
* She’s a fan of Al Sharpton and supported the firing of Don Imus over the “Nappy Headed Ho” comment. “Al Sharpton is right! He should be fired.” When Joy Behar (yes, Joy Behar was the sensible one compared to this dimwit) brought up Al Sharpton’s anti-Semitic comments, race riots, and hypocrisy, Hasseldumb said she didn’t know about any of that or if it was rue and argued with Behar.
* She defended Canada’s silencing of Ann Coulter (keeping her from speaking at a university there), saying, “They did the right thing. . . . I’m so in love with Canada.” This was after Joy Behar attacked Canada for doing this and defended Coulter’s right to speak.
* She attacked the police officer who arrested Henry “Skip” Louis Gates, Jr., as a “racist” who “acted stupidly.” Even Barack Obama stopped short of the “racist” part.
* She “admires” Hillary Clinton.
* She’s a fan of Snoop Dogg, now Snoop Lion.
* She supports gay marriage and cheered the success of the Katy Perry songs, “I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It,” and “Ur So Gay” (a song about masturbation, featuring the words, “j-ck you off”), attacking parents who didn’t want those songs played on mainstream pop radio for their kids to hear.
* She supports Title IX (used to aggressively get rid of non-football male athletic programs at colleges and universities and replace them with dumb women’s sports like softball, which Hasselbeck played in–and is the only reason she got into–college) and affirmative action for women. (She’s clearly benefited a lot from that, cuz she sure didn’t get where she is due to brains or talent.)
* She supports affirmative action for minorities based on race and ethnicity (except when it comes to her–me, me, me, me.)
* She attacked Rush Limbaugh as “a dream killer, a killer of dreams” (whatever that means).
* She attacked George Zimmerman, saying he was guilty. (Hey, just like David Horowitz!)
Those are just a few of this vacant chick’s “views” that I can remember off the top of my head. I’ve written about many more of her dumbass comments over the years. (Incidentally, after I first criticized her many liberal positions and people raised the issue with Michelle Malkin–who has a lesbian superfan mancrush on Hasseldumb–Malkin attacked Hasseldumb’s “critics” (me), saying she’s “doing a great job” [on "The View"].)
Like I said, other than her claim to be pro-life, Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s views are the same as Barack Obama’s. In fact, she supported gay marriage and the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell (DADT) before Obama did, so she’s actually to the left of him.
So the next time you tell me that FOX News is the “only network we have,” who is we? It sure ain’t me. And you sure aren’t a conservative if you feel that way. Just gullible and easily fooled.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is liberal. And clueless . . . until she gets her FOX News talking points (with none of which she actually agrees–see above).
**** UPDATE: One other thing I just remembered about the rodent-esque Elisabeth Hasselbeck: in her brief, failed experience as a “Good Morning America” contributor, she promoted parents allowing their teens to have sex at home. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Can’t wait ’til the Hasselbeck spoiled brats have sex at her house.
Tags: Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Elisabeth Hasselbeck Fox & Friends, Elisabeth Hasselbeck Fox and Friends, Elisabeth Hasselbeck FOX News, Fox & Friends, FOX and Friends, FOX News, Hasseldumb, The View