May 27, 2014, - 11:57 am
So, let me get this straight about San Jose mass murderer Elliot Rodger. He:
1) had been in therapy since age eight;
2) had a father, Peter Rodger, who photographs women’s butts for a living (new word!: derrierepictography . . . or maybe, buttvoyeurism? no, those are the customers);
3) had a father–same guy as the buttphotog–who was a director on a violent, bloody, desensitizing film (“The Hunger Games” – read my review) with a nihilistic, anti-capitalist version of the world in which life of the “lesser-thans” is to be taken for sport, and teen children are forced to murder each other in a game;
4) was a spoiled rich kid with divorced parents who gave him a fancy BMW he didn’t earn the money for and paid his expensive therapy bills since age eight;
5) was a product of the me-me-me, fame-seeking FacebookYouTubeTwitter generation–America’s most narcissistic generation yet;
6) was a vain narcissist raised “on the edges of Hollywood” with a mother who “once dated George Lucas,” had a stepmother who starred in the French “Real Housewives,” he was clearly raised in the culture of Hollywood vanity and demands for gorgeous models as dating meat, and–gee (shocker!)–has that same hankering for hot chicks bred by showbiz “culture” and is hateful when he’s predictably rejected by them;
7) hated men–in a Hollywood culture that has waged a war on men for decades in movies and on TV–and sought “vengeance against males” on them for beating him out for those hot chicks;
8) made endless, public, crazy videos about his hatred and bitterness;
6) worked for years on a loonytunes manifesto;
And we are supposed to be surprised that this cretin turned into a massacreist?
Okay, it’s settled now–let’s blame the guns! More gun control for everyone!
BTW, I don’t for a second blame the police who previously visited him at his parents’ request and reported that nothing seemed amiss. I don’t expect police to be psychiatrists. Heck, apparently, his own therapist didn’t detect his massacre plans despite “treating” this nut since age eight. Or perhaps nurturing his nuttiness since age eight–don’t rule that out.
This kid is a product of the liberal elite Hollywood culture in which parents take photos of chicks’ butts for a living, make violent, murderous movies poisoning and desensitizing kids’ minds for a living, put their kids in therapy since age eight, give their kids a fancy expensive BMW and other accoutrements of the spoiled kid good life, and, then, expect their kids to turn out normal.
All at the same time that they can barely hide their red-hot, burning condescension for Red State America–where the flyover inhabitants (fewer and fewer of them, unfortunately, because of Hollywood pop culture’s influence) actually subject their kids to some actual values. But, again, even that has been lessened by Hollywood influence for the worst. . . or, rather, Rodger Family Values.
Tags: Elliot Rodger, Elliot Rodger's Liberal Family, Liberal Elite Family Values, Peter Rodger, Rodger Family Values