June 16, 2014, - 4:44 pm
Yesterday, FOX News idiot Adam Housley gushed all over anti-Israel, pro-HAMAS Casey Kasem in a “report” (more accurately described as a multi-orgasm) on the so-called “Fair and Balanced” network. Like most other stuff on FOX News, it was the same mainstream media crap that you’d see on ABCNNBCBS. And, yet, there is even more disturbing stuff I’ve found on Kasem and his friends. Kasem hosted an anti-Semitic Palestinian fundraising event, featuring noted anti-Semite and Holocaust-denier Alfred Lilienthal a/k/a “Al Farid” (a Jew In Name Only who used his accident of Jewish birth to make a career in Jew-hatred and speaking engagements in front of Muslim and Palestinian groups).
Israel-Hater Casey Kasem Hosted Anti-Semitic Holocaust Denier
Politically conscious Arab Americans revere Dr. Alfred M. Lilienthal as a pioneering Jewish American who revealed in his four books and many articles the true dimensions of Zionist persecution of the Palestinian people. And so when the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of the National Association of Arab Americans learned he was in California as a visiting scholar at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution, it decided to honor him with a lifetime achievement award. Broadcaster Casey Kasem was master of ceremonies and read many congratulatory telegrams from such distinguished Arab Americans as Rep. Mary Rose Oakar (DOH) [DS: the lesbian (allegedly) Lebansese was caught in the house check-writing scandal and narrowly escaped being a convicted felon], Rep. Nick Rahall (D-WV) [lebanese, notoriously anti-Israel, and, yes, related to the racing family], NAAA Executive Director Khalil Jahshan and Mayor James Maloof of Peoria, Illinois.
Speaking on “What Price Middle East Peace?” a reminder of the title of his first book, What Price Israel? Dr. Lilienthal said Americans must understand that criticism of the state of Israel is not anti-Semitism. “Zionism isn’t Judaism. Judaism isn’t Zionism. . . . In fact, for the Zionists, Judaism is a myth.”
Asserting that the U.S. media will stoop to anything to revive memories of Jewish persecution, the author of The Zionist Connection said journalists rarely discuss Mideast events without bringing up the Holocaust, although it occurred in Europe. “There is no reason why we must constantly look over our shoulders at that tragedy of a half century ago,” he said. . . . “The bones of [Nazi] Mengele are exhumed to inject Holocaustomania so that no one makes a logical decision about establishing peace in the Middle East.” Warning that the Holocaust saga should not become the third Holy Book, Dr. Lilienthal . . . said the new religion of many American Jews has become centered on the Holocaust and worship of the state of Israel.
Since most polls show that most American Jews don’t care about Israel, that’s a laughable claim, as were all of his other specious assertions.
An anti-Semite now is anyone Jews don’t like, he said, citing the case of Cincinnati Reds baseball team owner Marge Shott, whose remarks have engendered a storm of media criticism.
Um, she collected Nazi memorabilia and made openly anti-Semitic statements.
There was scarcely a dry eye among the more than 200 NAAA members in the audience when singer Nick Maloof sang happy birthday to “Al Farid” (the Unique), a name Palestinian admirers conferred on Dr. Lilienthal many decades ago.
Keep in mind these things about Casey Kasem’s friend Lilienthal, and you will see that actually he’s not “the Unique” at all–just another Jew-hater who also happens to be a Jew In Name Only (JINO):
* He repeatedly questioned the loyalty of American Jews; he proclaimed that Jews are not really genetically Jewish and fake, a frequent charge of Neo-Nazis and anti-Semites to date;
* He joined Noam Chomsky in signing a petition in support of the “academic teachings” of Holocaust-denier Robert Faurisson;
* He claimed that the search for Nazi doctor Josef Mengele was conducted to create “Holocaustmania” to exaggerate the extent of the Holocaust and justify the existence of Israel, another frequent utterance of Neo-Nazis and Jew-haters, and claimed the persecution of Jews was exaggerated;
* He was an official of the anti-Semitic, anti-Israel American Council for Judaism, an organization of far-left Jewish self-hating radicals and bra-burners who would have loved to start the ovens at Auschwitz;
* He was the first Jew allowed to travel to Saudi Arabia, invited by King Ibn Saud, who was believed to be funding much of Lilienthal’s anti-Semitic, anti-Israel rantings;
* He founded and headed the American Arab Association for Commerce and Industry;
* He proudly wrote for the openly anti-Semitic Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;
* He attacked U.S. aid to Israel and claimed that aid to Arab and Muslim countries would make them thriving American-style democracies. Today, the bulk of American foreign aid goes to Muslim countries, including HAMASastan in Gaza and the Palestinian Authority (and a lot of it went to Syria and Hezbollah-controlled South Lebanon). Are they American-style democracies? By the way, unlike US Aid to Muslim countries, 85% of US aid to Israel is required to be spent in America by law (most of it goes to US defense contractors, creating jobs and commerce).
Finally, it should be noted that Lilienthal’s anti-Semitic book, “What Price Israel?” was published by the Henry Regnery Company, which is now Regnery Publishing, the conservative publishing house that published all of Michelle Fraudkin’s books and those of other conservatives. But that was back in the days when the conservative movement was dominated by “paleo-conservative” anti-Semites like Pat Buchanan, while it is now dominated by pro-Israel Evangelical Christians (with some notable exceptions). Regnery has since published a number of pro-Israel books and did not publish the 50th anniversary edition of the Lilienthal book (another publishing house did). Hoover Institution is also now split from Stanford and associates mostly with pro-Israel academics and “scholars” (who aren’t really scholarly, then or now).
Lilienthal died in 2008 at age 92 (yet more confirmation that only the good die young). Same goes for his buddy Casey Kasem, dead at 82, and now rotting in hell.
Tags: Al-Farid, Alfred Lilienthal, Alfred Lilienthal anti-Israel, Alfred Lilienthal anti-Semitic, Alfred Lilienthal Holocaust-denier, anti-Semites, anti-Semitic Jews, Casey Kasem, Casey Kasem anti-Israel, Casey Kasem anti-Semitic, Casey Kasem Israel, Casey Kasem Palestinian, Israel, Jews, JINOs, Self-hating Jews