November 25, 2005, - 4:40 pm
By Debbie Schlussel
You’ve no doubt heard the sob-stories about the impending California execution of Crips co-founder and cold-blooded killer Stanley “Tookie” Williams, set for December 13th.
Williams murdered four people in cold blood during two robberies. There is no doubt he did it, and he was not convicted on circumstantial evidence. That’s not to mention the hundreds of murder victims taken by members of his Crips gang.
But, despite this, Williams was a several-time Nobel Prize nominee, and the following celebrities are rallying for his clemency from the sentence by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger:
* Snoop Dogg (no comment necessary)
* Jamie Foxx (who played Williams in a made-for-TV sympathize-with-the-murderer movie)
* George Costanza (Jason Alexander), who is at least consistent; He stands up for Palestinian terrorists, too.
* Irene “Gitmo is the Gulag of Our Time” Khan, Sec. Gen. of SHAmnesty International
* Russell “I beat a hotel clerk with a phone” Crowe
* Rob “No Smoking” Meathead Reiner
* Susan Permanent PMS Sarandon
* Jackson “I beat my girlfriend” Browne
* Kerry Kennedy Cuomo (You always need a Kennedy of some ilk, all the better if she was cheated on, then dumped by a Cuomo.)
* Mike Farrell (“MASH”)
* First officially married Ho of Mick Jagger (that would be, Bianca Jagger)
* Jesse “Hymietown” Jackson (as always, flying in to save the day)
* Desmond “I loved Arafat” Tutu
Remember that they stood up for a mass murderer, and don’t patronize their show biz exploits. They apparently care nothing about the lives of Albert Owens, Yen-I Yang, Tsai-Shai Yang and Ye Chen Lin–which Williams took.
***UPDATE: See more at Michelle Malkin. She wrote about Williams previously and has other details, including statements from relatives of his victims.
Tags: Albert Owens, Arafat, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bianca Jagger, California, Chen Lin, Crips co-founder, Debbie Schlussel, Gen., George Costanza, Gitmo, Gulag of Our Time, hotel clerk, Jamie Foxx, Jason Alexander, Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson, Kerry Kennedy Cuomo, Michelle Malkin, Mick Jagger, Mike Farrell, Russell, Snoop Dogg, Stanley "Tookie" Williams, Susan Permanent