February 10, 2015, - 4:24 pm

Kayla Mueller: Dead ISIS Hostage Was Jew-Hating, Anti-Israel Bitch

No tears for the newly-departed Kayla Mueller, the ISIS hostage whose parents confirmed today that she is dead. Mueller was a Jew-hating, anti-Israel piece of crap who worked with HAMAS and helped Palestinians harass Israeli soldiers and block them from doing their job of keeping Islamic terrorists out of Israel. She also worked to prevent Israel from tearing down terrorists’ “houses,” which the Palestinian terrorists used to smuggle weapons from and to HAMAS in order to perpetrate terrorist attacks. And she wrote several lying, anti-Israel blog posts.

kaylamuellerismarafatthumbsup

Kayla Mueller @ ISM Palestinian Terrorist Headquarters

As I noted last week and many other times on this site, I have no sympathy for any of these “American” (in name only!) hostages of ISIS. And my attitude when I hear they’ve been snuffed out is, so sad, too bad. Every single one of these hostages has been a leftist America-hater. They are anti-American “journalists” there to tell us how “moderate” and “democratic” these beheaders and live-human-burners are. Or they are anti-American “aid workers” (that’s like the Middle East version of Barack Obama’s “community organizer”).

This latter category describes Kayla Mueller, who went to Israel and the so-called “West Bank” and Gaza to help HAMASnik Jew-haters. From the International Solidarity Movement (ISM), a terrorist group that aided and abetted Al-Qaeda, HAMAS, Islamic Jihad, and Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade terrorists (including two British Muslims who blew up “Mike’s Bar” in Tel Aviv):

Abdullah Abu Rahma, coordinator of the popular committee in the village of Bil’in where Kayla joined the protests, told ISM: “Kayla came to Palestine to stand in solidarity with us. She marched with us and faced the military that occupies our land side by side with us. For this, Kayla will always live in our hearts. We send all our support to her family and will continue, like Kayla, to work against injustice wherever it is.” . . .

With the ISM, Kayla worked with Palestinians . . . resisting the confiscation and demolitions of their homes and lands. In the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of Occupied East Jerusalem, she stayed with the Al Kurd family to try and prevent the takeover of their home by Israeli settlers.

Mueller also praised Palestinians who attacked Israelis with rocks and said she marched “arm in arm” with them and supported their violence.

So, it’s poetic justice that Mueller spent her last months as a hostage of the Islamic terrorists with whom she thought she had some sort of kinship and sisterhood. And that she died in their hands.

When people ask me what I think of Kayla Mueller, I’ll say, I think she’s incinerated.

Buh-bye, Kayla. Have fun with your 72 Yasser Arafats.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

604 Responses

To put simply, and bluntly. You are the bitch. You are an abhorrent person, and probably not even human. FU!

Dave on February 13, 2015 at 12:32 am

‘I’ll say, I think she’s incinerated.’

Good grief. Is there a vacuum where your heart should be?

Louise on February 13, 2015 at 1:52 am

As usual the uninformed left, shows their hatred and ignorance. First of all, there is no difference between the National Socialist German Workers Party, and the Communist Party. According to Harvard’s and Trinity College at Oxford’s studies done in in the early 40’s. Both reached the same conclusion, that in THEORY and in PRACTICE, National Socialism and Communism are IDENTICAL. The muslims supplied troops to aid the National Socialists in WW2. Mein Kampf (or My Jihad) is the 2nd best selling book in the m/e muslim countries. Hitler is routinely called Saint Hitler by peace loving islamists. The left has always hated HaShem, that’s why they hate Jews. The muslims divide the world into 2 spheres, dar al harb (the world of war) and dar al islam (the world of islam). The muslim “religion” is one of world domination. Women are to be treated “the same as your slaves”, homosexuals are to be put to death (unless they are imams and mullah pedophiles). People on the left have much in common with islamists. Both covet a totalitarian government, both practice taqquiya (holy lying to further their cause). The list is endless. As you on the left want to accept dhimmitude and pay the jizyah, those of us who would rather be free and hungry instead of well fed slave will continue to sound the shofar of truth. Please study for yourselves, instead of taking someones word for it. Wake up.

300 Yrs in America on February 13, 2015 at 1:52 am

Well…she finally did it. I thought she was garbage after she posted about Norway but now she outdid herself…and finally put an end to her career. Sure won’t be hearing again from her. Even a holes like Joel Pollak who also posted vile things about Kayla are trying to distance themselves…love that he’s now posting “but she hates me too…waaaaaa”

Debbie Schlussel is a walking talking hate crime.

Frumpycat on February 13, 2015 at 2:25 am

Her concern was for Palestinians who got run off land they’d lived on for decades and whose kids endure rock throwing, taunting, and spitting from the settlers who usurped their land and orchards.

Dear Mr. Winkelman:

It’s the Jews who get run off land. Ever hear of Gaza? Ever hear of Amona? It’s the Jewish children who get stoned, have Molotov cocktails thrown at them, get shot at.

Miranda Rose Smith on February 13, 2015 at 2:40 am

The posts in this thread – over 500 at present – are a fascinating example of leftard piranha tactics in action.

Most of the Soros termites posting here clearly had never visited the site and did not trouble to read Debbie’s blog post. Nonetheless, it is clear that they were operating in a concerted manner based on prepared instructions and talking points.

More saddening is the appearance of more sophisticated, high-brow agents such as Perrie Halpern and “Bill Winkelman” with their carefully contrived “more in sorrow than in anger” shtick.

Don’t fall for these suave swindlers.

Whether they are paid agents or merely useful fellow travelers is ultimately irrelevant. What stands out that – despite Halpern’s noisy objection to one particularly obnoxious leftard – both Halpern and “Winkelman” refuse to condemn outright the crass anti-Semitism of their fellow leftards.

Guardian Angel on February 13, 2015 at 3:10 am

How can she be anti semitic when arabs are semitic?
Jews of today are NOT semitic!
Get it right!

VRIL on February 13, 2015 at 3:20 am

I have had the guts to read the comments for fear of how many people agree with the crazy person that wrote this article. She and people like her are one of the reasons people dislike America. To celebrate a persons murder fits in well with Isis which this blogger seems to share much similarities to.

Neil Wood on February 13, 2015 at 5:23 am

Am just speechless in front of this post and comments…A girl had beliefs and went on to fight for…she stood up against injustice that none of you considers as such…people fighting for their independence are considered as terrorists ( Palestinians) and invaders are supported…I’ve always condemned those beheaders of ISIS but I also condemn those who created and are financially supporting those terrorists, ask the CIA who helped elQayda..have they ever showed the allegedly weapons of mass destruction found in Irak and everybody knows what happened after…it’s crystal clear that KSA, Qatar are the Fortknox of these terrorist groups and they are the closest allies of the United States…it’s all about oil and money nothing less nothing more.

Diraf on February 13, 2015 at 8:34 am

I cannot believe the author is allowed to write such hatred, no wonder Israel is hated by the rest of the world, this is the gibbering hatred of a Nazi, Shame on your inhuman attitude, I hope your people are dragged through the icc and publicly outed for your vile behavior.

andy on February 13, 2015 at 8:57 am

For dogs dog death!!!

Lion on February 13, 2015 at 9:11 am

Hating JEWS is one thing. After all it has been the sport of Muslims And the planet for tens of centuries.
But how did a Christian like her stand with palestinians whose charter calls for an apartheid state free of Christians and Jews?
How does a Christian stand with palestinians who beat up nuns, preists and burn curches to the ground.
So much for her noble cause. A little homework into the hatred of her reviled palestinians and their terror agenda she probably would be alive today.

OlderNdirt on February 13, 2015 at 9:31 am

Older, good point.

skzion on February 13, 2015 at 10:21 am

Don’t listen to this quack. A Christian condemning a Christian with no proof.

Jesus does not approve of this. Jesus would let Kayla into heaven for sticking up for human lives, regardless of which team she played for.

Even Christians don’t fucking understand Christianity. Jesus Christo!

Samuel Amann on February 13, 2015 at 11:02 am

“Samuel,” you’re a Muslim hiding his faith. Muslims officially believe that Christians falsified their own texts–that the original “Christianity” was Islam.

In fairness, though, it is true that Middle East “Chrisians” are a very mixed bag, being of pre-reform Catholic stock.

skzion on February 13, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Muslim hiding his faith? Bitch, please. I don’t bother relying on fucking religion to justify my actions or beliefs; I believe what the fuck I want, and as a child of this day and age, that pretty much makes me eternally set for better success than you.

Get out of the 1200’s. These aren’t crusades. But, still, people like you are definitely the problem with America. You think you can hide behind Christianity, or Judaism, or Islamaphobia, for that matter, but I’ll side with the agnostics and aetheists; at least they don’t kill in the name of the “Lord.”

But, hey, you probably also pay the GOP donations, and stream Palin speeches to your Apple iPad2, while cursing the lazy black man and blaming Muslims, all 1.6B, for the problems caused by a few.

FYI ISIS was paid and built up by the US in 2012, 2013. Then they cut the strings and told us to fuck off. Guess you never saw the picture of McCain shaking hands with them.

You ‘believers’ are affable, to say the least.

Samuel Amann on February 13, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Oh BITCH, do you think you’re fooling any of us here?

Your language is from the gutter. You also tend to misuse words when you stray out of gutter vernacular. For example, you use “affable” when you mean “gullible.”

I see that you are regular troll on Glenn Beck and CNN. Here’s what you said a year back regarding Justin Bieber’s arrest for DUI (he was underage and therefore any alcohol in his system would make him qualify) and drag racing:

WHO CARES. The world would be better if he had pulled a Paul Walker.

In other words, you have no problem publicly fantasizing and wishing for the death of an admittedly annoying teenage celebrity, but you go all high dudgeon when it comes to a chick who walked with, screwed, and advocated for Hamas. That tells us what your real “values” are.

skzion on February 13, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Israel is always right. And anyone who doesn’t support them, might as well be an enemy of the US themselves, “American” or not. Debbie Schlussel, your toxic rhetoric and baseless accusations, as well as AngloZionist illuminatism, shows the world you know extremely little about balance, rights, or freedom. You remind me of most Libertarians; live and let live, so long as I approve of it. Well, I don’t approve of you, or your words, or your website, or your bat-shit NeoCon Fox n Friends propaganda. So too bad, so sad, I really hope you get hit by a bus, or better, strung up by your achilles tendons to bleed out slowly. It is people like you that poison the youth, and distract from the truth. Nobody needs you, or your words. And you talk down on field journalists? I bet you spout your hate, safely locked inside your heated middle-American town of Murfreesboro, TN.

The truth is something you choke on, like that Magic Mike dick you paid for services from. To you, the Ukraine situation is the doing of that ‘evil Putin’ and his ‘plans for world domination.’ Right out of a Saturday morning cartoon plotline, you actually believe the lies the Intelligence Agency and CNN tell you. You watch Fox and forget they aren’t a legally recognized news outlet. You believe Satanyahu can kill all the Palestinians he wants, because HAMAS. You rang the church bell, that’s the Christian church bell, when Charlie Hebdo lost less than 20, but you ignore the 2000 Boko Haram disappeared.

Jesus, if you are real, “strike down with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison my brother, and you will know that I am the Lord, when I law down my vengeance upon thee.” See, you aren’t the only one who can quote scripture and make a point. You deserve nothing, and you are part of the problem of society with articles like the above.

Samuel Amann on February 13, 2015 at 10:55 am

To know there are venemous, hateful, sociopaths like you in this country makes me sorry I spent 21 years in the Military as a Ranger defending your right to free speech. You are a Human Being (maybe not) and you have not the slightest idea what death truly is do you? I fought in 4 wars in my time in the Military – Panama, Desert Storm, Somalia and Iraq/Afghanistan and I have seen death. No one should be able to say those hateful things about even their enemies. I never wished death on anyone, even while I was defending my own and my friends lives. You are less than human and have no place being able to publish such hateful drivel. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Steve Sheffer on February 13, 2015 at 11:10 am

Thank you. I’m appalled she gets away with this, but not surprised.

I thank you for your dedication and service to the people of this country. Please do not regret the time you fought for us, worthwhile people.

But if people like you and me don’t shame these abominations of ‘Americans,’ we’ll never stop this madness. HUA.

Samuel Amann on February 13, 2015 at 3:17 pm

I spent 21 years in the Military…
    Your post itself is proof that you’re a liar. You’re a hipster and a jackass.

DS_ROCKS! on February 13, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Steve Sheffer, stop lying about your history. You’re just a punk.

skzion on February 13, 2015 at 4:08 pm

That was the most awful thing I have ever heard. How sad to know we have to share this planet with such a horrible woman that speaks ill of a young woman that gave everything she had to help. If there really is a Jesus, she is in his arms.

Laurie on February 13, 2015 at 12:41 pm

A dead antisemitic pig.

Vivarto on February 13, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Only in the mind of a conservative retard is a woman who dedicates her life to humanitarian causes be called an “jew-hating bitch.”

Thank you, Debbie, for proving what a shallow, petty, angry, hateful, obnoxious, toxic and ignorant little person you are. Kudos, sport.

Veronica Feinstein on February 13, 2015 at 1:03 pm

I applaud you for taking the time to tell is like it is.

Keep up the fight!

Samuel Amann on February 13, 2015 at 3:17 pm

You need to ditch your hate.

Dan on February 23, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Shame on you. Just shame on you. You are a mean spirited sorry excuse for a human being. You are the polar opposite of Jesus, yet you call yourself a Christian.

Shame on you. You disgust me.

kjpharmer on February 13, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Why is it that you leftists have such hate

Dan on February 23, 2015 at 11:35 pm

The pig is dead, and before she died, she had the pleasure of being raped by her musloid terrorist hero!

The leftards are to stupid to ever learn anything.

Vivarto on February 13, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Leftards? You deserve worse than Kayla got. Nobody deserves to be raped and killed for their beliefs. What fucking century do you live in?

But you know what, on that note, I’d love to string you up and beat you mercilessly for your comments on this page. So I guess not much better than you… I just believe in killing tyrants, not humanitarians.

Samuel Amann on February 13, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Yes, leftard, just look at your hate, if anyone deserves what Kayla got, is you leftists that hate the Jewish people and Israel

Dan on February 23, 2015 at 11:36 pm

Kayla was either two things. 1) an ignorant/innocent/naive Darwin Awards winner (she did nothave time to reproduce) and she was utterly idiotic and idealistic…. 2) a completely hypocretic slut fucking the ISIS leaders and got struck in the hit.

whichever. WHO CARES!!!! she is a moron or a moron slut. DUHHHHH

moving on to bigger topics….

bobby G on August 15, 2015 at 4:10 am

Wow….some seriously fucked up and psychotic people here. To say shit like this about someone who dedicated their lives to good… it makes me wish your man in the sky were real….you would be well and truly fucked if your fairy tail were true. And as for the author….I can only pray that someone hunts you down and rapes you…maybe then you’ll learn some empathy.

me on February 16, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Kayla supported and assisted the Islamic terrorists, that is not a life of good

Dan on February 23, 2015 at 11:37 pm

There are seriously screwed up hate filled people on this site but than again the owner of this site is just as extremely screwed up.

Sylvia on August 16, 2015 at 7:40 am

And you no doubt masturbate nightly just thinking about that don’t you? If there’s a hell, you can rest assured it’s waiting for you.

Jim on February 20, 2015 at 4:31 pm

I agree. Kayla was a fool, a leftist idealist, a moron. She just won a DArin Award for not procreating her retardation.

bobby G on August 15, 2015 at 3:55 am

So in other words,

NOT being in 100% favor of Israel doing whatever it wants=”supporting terrorists” and “hating Jews?”

For Schlussel to squeal with delight at Kayla Mueller’s death like this, it seems like Schlussel is more pro-ISIL than she and other right-wingers claim the President (and Kayla Mueller herself) to be.

tman418 on February 13, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Bitch, please. You pulled my comment because you can’t handle the truth? What kind of person are you that you don’t even let the 1st Amendment apply on your POS propaganda website?

I fucking dare you to repost mine and let others agree. But you can’t handle a fair fight, can you?

Samuel Amann on February 13, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Haw-haw Sammy…DS did NOT pull your post…it’s gone via glitch to the spam filter. At least this one time it picked an apropos post!

I’m DONE with this thread. All you retard wowsers are pitiful to behold. I am proud to be the OPPOSITE of your diseased brains and your enemy.

Thank goodness for DS. We need more truth-tellers like her than the lot of dopes like all you Kayla Mueller apologists.

Skunky on February 13, 2015 at 7:01 pm

10/4 to your comment Skunky… I wish there was a ‘like button’
      Agree with you 100%!

Herman on February 14, 2015 at 11:21 am

Hey are you like the prophet mohammod who raped his 8 year old wife

Dan on February 23, 2015 at 11:38 pm

This is quite unbelievable that you would practically spit at this young lady’s grave like this. Has it occurred to you that if Kayla Mueller aided HAMAS in any way it was inadvertently in the process of Mueller having opposed Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza?

Greg on February 13, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Ms. Schlussel,

What possible good for Israel and the American Jewish community can come at of such nasty statements as put in this post?

Martin Solomon on February 13, 2015 at 4:56 pm

What incredible arrogance and indignity…

If you are looking to be infamous I think you have achieved your goal. It is good to know that characters like you, the propaganda farce ISIS and the rogue state of Israel will not last.

The time of reckoning is at hand.

Wenter Cometh on February 13, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Hmm. Looks like Ann Coulter. Sounds like Ann Coulter. An Ann Coulter wannabe? Congratulations Debbie. You too, are a cunt.

It’s people like you that generate support for Palestine. Just another hate-spewing Jew. You are a disgrace to the Jews who died in the pogroms and at the hands of Hitler.

Smith Jones on February 13, 2015 at 7:20 pm

wow, you are one evil bitch.

New ear on February 13, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Douchebag Schlussel needs to be raped and eviscerated by a horde of Palestinians, but first they need to burn her fake blond hair amd cut off her fake tits. Filthy whore.

Zionist Terrorists on February 13, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Stupid jew bitch. Your days are over, soon we’ll hunt down every single one of you and send you back to where you belong, hell boiling in hot excrement.

That’s why you should never trust a jew. All jews are filthy rats who deserve to perish. DEATH TO THE JEWS, FUCK JEWS, FUCK ISRAEL.

Filthy jew bitch aids-ridden piece of crap.

Raphael on February 14, 2015 at 3:01 am

debbie debbie debbie you are dirtbag

david cross on February 14, 2015 at 3:07 am

debbie you are a dirtbag

david cross on February 14, 2015 at 3:08 am

?? ?? ? ???????, ????? ???????! ????? ? ??????????? ???????, ???????? ???? ??????? ???????? ? ????????.

??????? ????????? on February 14, 2015 at 5:47 am

Debs is a psychoic, fat piece of shite…

Attack the dead at your peril said somebody somewhere…

JewishPerson on February 14, 2015 at 5:48 am

?? ?? ? ???????, ????? ????????! ? ????? ? ??????? ? ????????, ??????? ????????, ????? ???? ??????? ????????. ??, ????????, ??????????? ??????? ?????, ??????? ????? ??????????? ???????? ???? ?? ????? ???????? -??????? ?? ????????, ??????? ??? ?? ? ????????? ?????? ????????????…

Leontta on February 14, 2015 at 7:04 am

Debbie Schlussel, you’re a complete scum and dump of shit! You’ve dump out the unfounded accusation of the deceased woman on your dirty page! I regret for waste time reading your dirty libel!

Leontta on February 14, 2015 at 7:30 am

Dang Debbie, over 500 comments. The lefties are in full attack mode. These idiots are still angry at the serious case of diaper rash they got after they shit themselves when they saw the November election returns! The unwashed basement dwellers are pounding their keyboards searching for web sites not following any of the leftist narratives. Remember Debbie, it’s Israel/Jews bad, muslims and their supporters good. I guess back in November the lefty geniuses must have all been thinking deep thoughts and forgot to vote.

Hot Head on February 14, 2015 at 3:56 pm

The latest is the interview in the Daily Mail with Kayla’s Muslim boyfriend who pretended to be married to her.

PaulaMalka on February 14, 2015 at 8:18 pm

And the trolls just keep on comin’.

Cowards. Easier to kill a few million Jews and bring the United States low, than deal with 1.8 billion gangsters. Get hip, people, Islam is the world’s largest gang, it’s not a religion.

And the so called Palestinian people are not a people at all. They are the means by which Islam, and now the entire world, goads Israel, all Jews, and the United States.

When we all wake up to worldwide tyranny, we are going to have 5.2 billion Neville Chamberlains to thank for it, all you cowards who refuse to recognize the real problem.

That’s okay, when the proper time has come, Jesus will return and straighten us all out. Then the world will realize what dupes the human race, all of us have been.

In the meantime, we have Debbie for the unvarnished truth. Everyone else is straddling a very precarious fence.

Alfredo from Puerto Rico on February 14, 2015 at 9:38 pm

F*CK you, kike whore! How’s that for some jew-hating, eh? Eat your own sh*t.

Billington on February 15, 2015 at 9:28 am

If she was a Hamas sympathizer, then WHY DID THEY INCARCERATE AND KILL HER?!!!!! Maybe you should check your facts?!

N: Because they don’t care. ALL of the Westerners they killed were fans of theirs and supporters of “Arab rebels” and “Arab Spring,” which you’d know if you had even an iota of a clue and a sliver of critical thinking skills. They are barbarians who don’t have the logic you are expecting them to have. Wake up. This isn’t the Mid-West, it’s the Middle East. I did check my facts and they are posted above. Maybe you should check your brain. Oh, wait, you are lacking one. And sadly for you there are no brain transplants yet. Bye. DS

Nancy on February 15, 2015 at 12:13 pm

The onslaught of trolls and their accompanying rhetoric on this thread, is exactly why we are going to wake up in the modern equivalent of Nazi Germany, . . .

TOMORROW!!!

Debbie had the perfectly appropriate reply to “Nancy” but unfortunately, the rousing of the rabble has begun, and . . .

as a result, America is going down.

Many times over the years, Bob Grant would say “if America ever wants to know what went wrong, . . .

it need only look in the mirror.”

Look at yourselves, all of you. Part of the problem, certainly no part of ANY solution. Just plain emotion, no logic or critical thinking skills.

Alfredo from Puerto Rico on February 15, 2015 at 1:30 pm

I do feel sorry for this woman. She believed what the media and academia are constantly preaching – that Muslims are mostly moderates and terrorism is perpetrated by a “fringe” element. Sadly, discovering she was wrong cost her her life. Hamas and similar groups target naive women like Mueller.

felix on February 15, 2015 at 1:31 pm

To paraphrase the great H. L. Mencken: “A Jew hater is someone who hates Jews more than is absolutely necessary.”

Blenda Richter on February 15, 2015 at 2:07 pm

One look at her picture, and I believe everything that she says!
Debbie is ******* gorgeous!
Yes, the language used here is a bit forthright to say the least.
However, the sentiment?………..
I used to be in the ‘big, bad, bullying Isreal’ camp. Not any more!
Do Jews want to board aircraft carrying explosives? Do Jews want to wipe out the populus who aren’t Jewish? Do Jews want to impose Judaism on everyone else?
If the whole of the Middle East consisted of ONLY Isreal, you guys in America, and us here in Europe would have a lot less to worry about.
As I said, I used to think that the support for Isreal predominantly consisted of nutters like Glenn Beck and Fox News. Not any more.

D A T on February 15, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Whew! The voice of reason and sanity. Thank you for being there

betsy on February 16, 2015 at 2:43 am

You are going to rot in hell you evil cunt.

DebbieBitchell on February 15, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Fuck Debbie. She looks like miss piggy. Nasty ass kike bitch. Fuck Israel. No one likes zionists but zionists themselves. I pee on the Talmud and Israeli flag

Support Palestine on February 16, 2015 at 12:01 am

Mueller was a left wing loon who actually believed their propaganda about the poor poor Muslims. But we should feel sorry for the young weak minded woman, not demonize her.

Ms Schlussel, you should realize your looks betray the large number of German genes you have. Many Jews deny their obvious German genes. And in your case, you also have the propensity to demonize your enemies to the point of being something less than human.

John Phillips on February 16, 2015 at 9:59 am

DS,…….I feel sorry for you, as from your writings about Kayla, it is clear you are quite bankrupt in your values,…….Your parents certainly failed in raising a decent human being. I do not know what Kayla was,….but it is clear she was trying to help people,……something you probably have no clue about.

A Jewish friend of mine went to Isreal about 40 years ago to live on a kibbtuz for a summer……She came back telling me, it was rare to find anyone that practiced the Jewish religion……..and a common joke among the people she met was, ..”At this rate we’ll be at the pyramids soon!”……I had no idea what that meant at the time…..

Sasha Wilde on February 18, 2015 at 6:19 pm