March 5, 2007, - 1:47 pm

Tax Deductions for Illegal Aliens; Illegal Alien Threat Level Color Chart

With tax filing deadlines looming, did you know that illegal aliens can be claimed as “dependents” on taxes (thus, reducing a tax burden significantly)? Contrast that with the fact that, if you are a U.S. citizen, but have a dependent that is not a U.S. citizen or resident, you cannot claim that person as a dependent on your taxes.
CPA George Saenz writes about this on

In order to claim individuals, even children, as dependents, they have to be citizens or residents of the U.S. . . . A child can become a U.S. resident either by having a green card or by being substantially present in the U.S. Many illegal immigrants are considered residents for income tax purposes based on substantial presence even though they are in violation of their immigration status.

Both Graphics Created by Fred Taub/Boycott Watch

Substantial presence means that the individual has been present in the U.S. for more than 182 days in the current year. Alternatively, you can be a resident under substantial presence if you are in the U.S. for more than 30 days in the current year and if the sum of the current year’s days plus one-third of the previous year’s days plus one-sixth of the second preceding year’s days exceed 182 days.

Fred Taub of Boycott Watch developed this Department of Jihadist Security Illegal Alien Threat Level Color Chart, above. I’d say we’re at Red for Severe. And it’s well beyond reclamation.

Tags: , , , , , ,

7 Responses

And WHO but Massuh Whitey and his halliburtons would be using this deduction, PREY tell???

EminemsRevenge on March 5, 2007 at 2:40 pm

    Hey A-hole, it is the illegals using so called dependents in Mexico as deductions and nobody can verify. Wise up.

    jdandy on April 18, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Red. It’s too late.

lexi on March 5, 2007 at 4:25 pm

My brother-in-law leads crews of illegal aliens who detassel corn in Iowa (he doesn’t see anything wrong with this). He says the ones without kids will give the fathers a bit of cash to claim one of the other guys’ kids on his return and get the deduction.
I’m not sure I believe this, because I don’t believe they file returns. OTOH, the IRS isn’t allowed to call the INS…

radishthegreat on March 5, 2007 at 6:33 pm

nice information!!

dalelmoore on March 6, 2007 at 1:50 am

Thanks for very interesting article. Can I translate your article into polish and publish at my webblog? I will back here and check your answer. Keep up the good work. Greetings

Pozycjonowanie on April 16, 2007 at 9:28 am

Debbie Downer the pig, please shut the fuck up. Why did Google have to lead me to your putrid site?

The Universe is not on your side.

Debbie la Gringa Marrana on January 26, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Leave a Reply

* denotes required field