May 13, 2010, - 1:45 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Meet Miss USA Contestant’s Hezbollah “Martyr” Family

Yesterday, I told you about Rima Fakih, the Hezbollah-supporting Shi’ite Muslim “representing” Michigan in Sunday’s Miss USA pageant.  As I told you, Miss Michigan USA Rima Fakih’s relatives are top officials in terrorist group Hezbollah, and many have been Hezbollah and Harakat Amal [Shi’ite Amal terrorist group, allied with/part of Hezbollah] “martyrs” against Israel. (And as I also told you, don’t worry about bikinis and almost no clothes worrying Hezbollah. The Islamic terrorist group has touted Fakih all over the place, including on Al-Manar because it believes she will further the Hezbollah cause. The Islamic concept of deceiving infidels–taqiyyah–is employed here, just as Mohammed Atta employed it when he patronized strippers and prostitues, drank alcohol in bars, and gambled in Vegas–most of that against Islamic law.)

hezbollah4.jpgrimafakihglamshot

mahmoudfakihrimafakihbikini

Miss Hezbollah USA: Rima Fakih’s Cousin, Mahmoud Fakih Was “Martyr” for Amal/Hezbollah

Well, here’s the list of some of Miss Michigan USA’s close relatives and cousins and who they are:

*  Ali Fakih, top official of Hezbollah;

*  Haidar Fakih, top official of Hezbollah;

* Alhaj Mahmoud Fakih (pictured above), a high profile military leader/commander with Amal, who was killed by the Israeli Defense Forces when he tried to foment numerous terrorist attacks on them.

*  Osman Abd Alnabi Fakih from Maidoun in the Bakaa Valley, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.

*  Ibrahim Mohamed Fakih from Altairy, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.

*  Ali Said Fakih from Kafra, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.

*  Yousef Ali Fakih from Barish, Lebanon–Hezbollah/Amal terrorist killed by Israel, after he tried to attack it.

Here are some Hezbollah and Amal terrorists killed by Israel after trying to attack Israelis, all from Miss Michigan USA’s Hezbollah-stronghold hometown of Srifa, Lebanon:

*  Kassem Mohamed Jaber from Srifa.

*  Ali Hasan Farhat from Srifa.

*  Ali Ahmad Nazal from Srifa.

*  Osama Ramadan Hamoudy from Srifa.

*  Mohamed Ahmad Ramadan from Srifa.

As I told you yesterday, I sent a press inquiry about this open Islamic terrorism supporter to the Miss USA pageant. Predictably, they have yet to respond.

I’m not holding my breath for the pageant judges–airheads, like pageant owner Donald Trump’s third wife, Melania–to ask Fakih any questions of substance regarding the terrorist group she supports and in which her family is heavily involved.

That would be too courageous, too brave, too patriotic–terms that have nothing to do with Donald Trump and his organization.

Print Friendly

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

348 Responses

There is another bitch by the name of ava annesse. Who did not let me parcipate in any activities in my high school because of my religion. I am a non-practicing muslim american. I am iranian. a “shiite” a shit a shiite. I must be connected to hezbollah. good job to rima keep supportin the goods, we muslim born men dont get to see hot respectable middle eatern girls like you too often. Cuase these jewish women keep hatin.

chrisopher columbus on May 18, 2010 at 6:27 am

yo by teh way . that’s BLACKS in AFRICA that cut off clits you stupid crackers

chrisopher columbus on May 18, 2010 at 6:30 am

Ms. Shlussel: I think you need to be reminded that Christians (mostly Maronite Catholics) were the dominant religous group in Lebanon until the latter part of the 20th century. Many surnames are shared by Christian and Muslim Lebanese. But that fact seems to have escaped your notice.
Many Lebanese (mostly Christian) have emigrated, a large number to the USA. So if you want to continue this less-than-well-researched attack on Lebanese Americans, I’ll give you a good place to find more candidates:
Read that list carefully and be prepared for a surprise.

My mother’s parents came to the US from Lebanon around 1920.
We are American. Indeed, we are far more staunchly American than some whose ancestors came over on the Mayflower.

I, by the way, am a conservative. You, by my standard, are not. You are a bigot, a bigit parading prejudice around as some sort of conservative principle and giving unnecessary cannon fodder to the left.

Bill on May 18, 2010 at 7:04 am

What evidence exactly is there that these people are her relatives?

Mary on May 18, 2010 at 10:00 am

WOW. Debbie, you may have taken the title of most stupid moron on the planet. Where the hell do you get your information? Fuckheads R Us? Show some proof if you have some, dont make random accusations to show how stupid, narrow minded and retarded you are. (No offense mentally challenged, she makes you look good). Did you base your information on the same last name? That would be about your speed. I am a former USMC Special Forces member, (Celer, Silens, Mortalis!) So you cant accuse me of anti American slants. Where did YOU serve? But did you ever think it possible that the REASON they left the “Terrorist Stronghold, Srifa, Lebanon.” was because they wanted to get away from them? Cant always choose your family Debbie, and I am quite sure if someone did some digging on you they might find some deep dark secrets youre afraid to bring to light. Or maybe your family, some distant cousin, Does that make YOU the bad person? No. What makes YOU a bad person is that you are a MORON, and I do not want to resort to name calling, but when youre educated like you are, and yet STILL side with stupid, then that makes you liable for name calling.

REALLY?! on May 18, 2010 at 10:19 am

Shis whole piece is a joke.
She can’t possibly be this fucking stupid.

Haywood Matthews on May 18, 2010 at 10:45 am

Dear All,

I don’t give a damn about Rima, if she’s a stripper or not. Screw her anywaw..
But please take into considerations my words.

Im not a muslim, Im a christian from Jerusalem and my family got evicted from there by Israeli troops.

Let me start by saying, Dear Debbie and dear all; you have to start looking for the truth yourself and read history books instead of getting influenced by politically influencing MEDIA.

Hezbollah is an organization founded in Lebanon in 1982, following oppression and occupation and terror of Zionists during the Israeli occupation of Lebanon.

Israel is the hated enemy of the middle east original inhabitants from all ethnics and religions. The state has been forced to be instated after massacres in 1958; before that in Palestine, jews Christians and muslims cohabited together.

Israel always was and is still the greatest danger to future generations of the middle east and to the destiny of occupied and stolen lands, particularly as it glorifies the ideas of settlement and expansion, initiated in Palestine, and yearning outward to the extension of the Great Israel, from the Euphrates to the Nile.

When Hezbollah attacked the American and Israeli forces it was because they were deployed in parts of Lebanon; these attacks against US and Israeli forces succeeded in driving the Americans and Israelis out of Lebanon. Continued attacks on Israeli army units stationed in South Lebanon ultimately led to Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon in the summer of 2000, allowing Hezbollah to claim a victory over Israel and enormously enhancing its prestige.

Joseph on May 18, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Waow, people thought you ere someone cultivated and somehow important, but being able to write that much unfounded stupidities is really laughable 😀 I am not actually angry at your piece, it’s just so funny. You’re just a school kid ranting all avoir, in fact. You’ve just lost every bit of reliability you had before. I’m tempted to subscribe to your RSS and sort it in my Humor section.

Please, more of this, I beg you.

But if I was American, I woud be so pissed at that.

tudor on May 18, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Another ignorant article from a person who knows nothing about Islam. taqiyyah?? You dont even have a clue what that word means.Infidel?? Not even an Islamic word. I have been Muslim for 5 years I had to study to even get a clear understanding of what the word “Islam” means. This women moved to New york when she was a baby and attended catholic School she is about as Islamic as you are.But that is besides the point.The point is you are speaking on subjects you have no real knowledge of.

Abdullah on May 18, 2010 at 12:05 pm

I think this article is the primary reason why the world is still at war. i dont know when you people will gain the decency and appropriate brain size to stop aligning everything with your messed up political systems. Debbie i think your article is plain useless because Miss USA and all other related activities are meant to entertain people and is in no way involved in politics. Just for your information, Rima Fakih has been a reasident of Michigan since she was seven years old and the USA is definitely a second home for her and i dont think that she is in any way interested in all the rubbish that you just posted. A word of advice, why dont you all stop focusing on what doesnt matter and start thinking about what you can do to help your countries and at least maybe move a step closer toward resolving conflicts instead of increasing them..It’s just so sad

Ruba on May 18, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I love Hezbollah! Where can I join? This group so awesome!

nutflipped on May 18, 2010 at 2:02 pm

yo blondy, why wont u go suck sharron’s dick you filthy hater…fucking fat ass, u wish ur daughter was miss usa!

moe h on May 18, 2010 at 2:57 pm

For the love of God….. Osama Bin Laden’s brothers & nephews had a nice participation in the companies that make the Bradley and Abrhams tanks…. that doesn’t mean

Plus Hamas’ founder’s son is an israeli spy…. i doubt he is an islamist militant…

And Miss America 2010 would be stoned to death as a whore/inmodest etc,etc beacuse of her lifestley and work….

Lampa on May 18, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Dear Manny,

“This blog tries to scare the crap out of people the same way terrorist blogs try to whip up a frenzy among Muslims and incite them to violence against the west, a la Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.”

Question of the Day: Were you born stupid or were you enrolled in a special taxpayer-subsidized prgram to get that way?

Inquiring minds want to know.

MarkJ on May 18, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Could Michigan have a genuine home grown gal for their contestant-like Oklahoma..
I suspect she is Maronite allright,but you can never know when one is dealing with people from mid east.
If she is a muslin she is not a good one ,and just might be in a bit of bother later….

crazyhorse on May 18, 2010 at 6:15 pm

Jealousy of a poor-minded bigoted girl ?

Question : Schlussel is a german name. A lot of germans were nazis between 1924 and 1945. Can miss Schlussel prove she and her relatives had nothing to do with those nazis (I hate these guys) ?

That is a question she shouldn’t avoid.

“A house divided against itself cannot stand”
Abraham Lincoln

proudtoberepublican on May 18, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Didn’t Jesus say that before Honest Abe?

John on May 18, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Of course – like many of our early politicians in the past, Lincoln knew practically the whole Bible by heart.

Joe

JoeSchmoe on May 19, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Hey Proud, If the current year was between early 1900’s and 1948, I would commend you for asking that question. However, due to the fact that it is 2010 and Miss USA is not a born-American, you are a complete idiot. How in the heck could you actually think that because of her last name she is associated with something that happened over 60 years ago? Thats like saying that todays African Americans are entitled to special treatment due to the fact that 200+ years ago & up to 30 years ago there was such a thing as slavery. NO african american today should get special treatment for anything. The need to work on their personal issues and quit blaming others because they cant do better for them selves. I havent found an African-American yet that has a direct kinship to anyone that was a slave.

You an idiot. Im am a proud Jewish African-American.

Sam Holstein on May 19, 2010 at 2:09 am

Your reply to Proudtobereuplican was STUPID!!! It is not hard to trace a persons relatives back to the time of the Nazi’s so if this woman of German decent thinks Ms. Fakih should prove she’s not seed of a terrorist, it is only fair to ask Ms. Schlussel(?) prove she is not seed of a Nazi. Turn about is fair play in this country of equals. Furthermore, your IDIOTIC analogy of not meeting any African American decendants of slaves is an outright lie if you do in fact know any African Americans, as you suggest. True very few could trace back to them (150+ yrs ago) but that was the desired effect slave owners wanted. They were possesions. Do you keep a log of all of the shoes you’ve ever owned? Get it? Probably too much for you. I digress

Duane Williams on May 21, 2010 at 4:18 am

proudtobereupublican please shut the hell up. I seriously doubt you are a republican, or if you are please dont represent us. I did not serve overseas, and work hard so the stupid Americans such as yourself can come put a Huseein in office after we lost lives to get rid of one. Secondly, Your practically an idiot, and from what it seems someone posing as a Republican. If you had an IQ you would know that Schlussel can be a name also associated with German Jews, and so on. Thirdly, jelouse? Of what? Some dirty muslim with a hook nose? The sad thing about you dumb Americans is your too naive. If you are an American. Probably a undercover muslim. I have nothing against middle east Christians. They too complained about how horrible you were, but muslims lets just say I did my job overseas.

Jeremy on May 19, 2010 at 1:34 pm

What mrs Schlussel is (jewish or german) is not important. Also not the fact about becoming of a certain age and jelousy.
    Mrs Schlussel makes a good point. First about the not-born-in-america beauty peageant. And further more about the last name association which counts in Lebanon and the middle east. There could be a connection. She is telling the truth about Mohammed Atta liberal lifestyle. Lifestyles which appears normal for fundi muslim terrorist. Even Jihad Jane changed herself to regular before going to Europe. Furthermore the fact that miss USA is a stripper and doesn’t do any fundi stuff, doesn’t make her a “reform” muslim. I know the words Christian upbringing melted the resistants, but this is a form of Taqqiya. I does words I knew it all. miss USA is also to good to be true. With her words about pizza. Well America had helped islam plant another flagg in US soil. First a muslim president not born in USA and now a muslim miss USA. If I would be Americain I wouldn’t be pleased. I’am European and we are far wurser of in relation to Islam. Islam has planted many flaggs in Europe, because of left, socialistic politics and the economic companies who took cheap people. But society pays a heavy price in the downfall of the social system, but more important: Are culture, race, traditions is the price we lose.
    Please america! protect yourself agains Islam and Socialism. Be the last free resort.

Erwin on May 19, 2010 at 5:19 pm

As you can see debbie is oviousely a jew who cant get by the fact that an arab won a pageant…..How would u ever know where this girls roots are from…..u oviousely assume that every lebanese or arab is a terrorist….He won and thats that leave it alone….Youre digging for things on this girl…really that tells u a lot about what kind of person u are….

ma on May 18, 2010 at 7:26 pm

I totally agree…….digging dirt or condemning her because of others with the same last name……….SHAME ON YOU DEBBIE!!!! I don’t care what you have to say about Rima (Ms. USA), she is Beautiful and was Qualified to win (FAIR AND SQUARE) it wasn’t any of those so-called men you named that ran for this role, it was Rima herself……I think you should GET A LIFE and STOP being so Juvenile and Racist. Was your family roots…Nazi’s or Jews??? Should that stop you from becoming the World’s Most Racist Author of this website? It didn’t so LAY OFF Ms. Rima Fakih – it just shows which WOMAN has more class!!! I’m HAPPY that America has finally brought in a “minority” U.S. President into the White House and I’m very HAPPY that Rima won the role of Ms. USA. May she live her DREAM and IGNORE Nasty people like YOU, Debbie! Tsk! Tsk! You should be ashamed of yourself, that’s OK…God will be the ONE to judge YOU and everyone else. CONGRADULATIONS RIMA (Ms. USA) WOo-HOo!!!! Keep living YOUR Dream and Hope you become the BEST Lawyer there is and hopefully you can sue this Debbie for slander and racism, she truly deserves a lawsuit for this idiotic blog she thought up!

schlussels_jealous on May 18, 2010 at 8:02 pm

ma, and schussels_jelouse are the same person replying to her own self. Sad.Sad.Sad. Next time try not writing or making mistakes that are similar.

Brent on May 19, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Err…and you are an obvious muslim targeting a Jew.
    Hasn’t Israel wiped you out yet?

Brent on May 19, 2010 at 1:43 pm

No kidding, how patently obvious.

I saw the same thing on Persian websites during the Green uprising, hate-filled Imams posing as Americans saying, ‘We Americans are paying a lot for this! Risk your lives! Take down Iran!’

It was laughable.

Still I’d like to see more proof of the terrorists with the same last name there.

Pete

JoeSchmoe on May 19, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Man, you and some others messed some issues: none speaks against this beauty because she’s Arab, but because she supports Hezbollah and the like.
    The one who spoke about “Aryan”, meaned the one who’s name is “Aryan”, an Arab/Palestinian activist close to the terrorists who was as far as I remember expelled from US due his support to terrorists. He OBVIOUSLY has nothing to do with “aryans” as he is “semitic” (Arab).
    Bye,

Michael on May 19, 2010 at 5:33 pm

So is this what we do now? Hold people accountable for the actions of their relatives. Idiotic.

Moronic on May 18, 2010 at 7:27 pm

I love that Miss Aryan is condemning “Miss Hezbollah”

px on May 18, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Aryan??? Idiot! Go read what a true Aryan is. Aryans are decended from areas today known as India, Armenia, and other actually well known eastern countries. You are a dumb idiot to associate her with Aryan’s. How is she Aryan when she too is Semetic? Look up this broads history you sad moron. She is a Jew who has white features just like my Syrian girlfriend. So much for being smart. Your far from it, and last, but not least just like your comprehension skills you missed the point of this article which was not looks but her political stance.

JustFuckOff on May 19, 2010 at 1:54 pm

“Go read what a true Aryan is.”

I did…in the Mein Kampf, check out Chapter XI: Nation and Race.

This blog post is dispicable.

jussi on May 19, 2010 at 5:14 pm

To: px (above) and Debbie Schlussel – – GET A FRICKEN LIFE!!!!

No wonder the world is fighting in Wars…People like both of you that have NO BRAINS and are so darn RACIST and BIG-HEADED, both of you are just total FOOLS….Rima Fakih is Ms. USA NOT Miss Hezbollah….so LEAVE Rima ALONE!!!!!! I really hope that Rima becomes the Best Lawyer there is, then she can go ahead and sue her 1st idiot….Debbie Schlussel for this Racist blog and slandering her like she did in this stupid article. BOO-HOO for Debbie….GET A LIFE YOU JEALOUS OLD BAT!!!

schlussels_jealous on May 18, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Damn, your twisted in the head. A bit obsessed much. I bet you have posters of this terrorist all over your walls.

JustFuckOff on May 19, 2010 at 1:56 pm

You made some very serious charges here. What is your proof? What documentation do you have that 1)proves this young woman is actually related to the terrorists you have named and 2) that this young woman actually supports terrorist activity. If you have no proof, you should issue a retraction and an apology. If you have the proof, why are you not taking it to the Justice Department? Put up or shut up. This website is a perfect example of the horror that is entering American politics. Unsubstantiated charges, enuendo, character assassination. People wonder why Americans do not trust their politicians anymore. This website is an example of why.

Prove it on May 18, 2010 at 8:58 pm

where are your fact? You give a list of Rima Fakih’s relatives, where did you get this list? How can you know so much about her genealogy?

Or did you just search for people with the same family name than her? Because seriously that would be one of the dumbest stuff you can do… So if I was to find a Schussel that was a nazi or a puppy killer anywhere in the world, at any time, I could say you’re affiliate with nazi or hate against cute dogs?

And because it wasn’t stupid enough now you’re giving a list of all the bad guys who happen to live in the same city that she was born, and left 17 years ago? Are you for real????

Greg on May 18, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Miss USA sets good women everywhere back to being objects.
This added object of a terrorist’s background is disgusting and filthy.It does prove that the Muslum’s are two faced as ever. They want women to be covered and modest. This woman is nothing but a whore.She was only chosen because she is an Arab. You have to be an idiot to think she was picked for any other reason. It is obvious to all who are not too blind so that they will not see.

Sabena on May 19, 2010 at 12:50 am

“She was only chosen because she is an Arab. You have to be an idiot to think she was picked for any other reason. It is obvious to all who are not too blind so that they will not see.”

I disagree. She was chosen because she has the face of a goddess, and a body to match. The most exquisitely beautiful Miss America I have ever seen.

jussi on May 19, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Not surprised one bit. It’s too obvious that Donald Trump and the judges got paid pretty good by Hezbollah’s relatives/close friends/friends of close friends.
All in all, Ms USA pageant needs to be shut down for good. Who needs some floozies anyway?

Lerick on May 19, 2010 at 2:02 am

I wonder where Debbie got her detailed info about the family, Mossad? or the Israeli embassy in DC? It looks like Debbie loyalty belongs to Israel more than the U.S.

John Saidi on May 19, 2010 at 4:41 am

How about you Debbie ?
Your mother is a 2$ zionist whore, right ? You don’t know who your father is ? check her 43000 clients that month she got pregnant. How about yourself ? do you charge 3$ these days due to inflation ?

FreedomLover on May 19, 2010 at 5:10 am

The most stupid argument i have ever heard. how a “fakih” from Kafra could related to a “fakih” from Srifa?. I second, idiotic.

EDY on May 19, 2010 at 5:34 am

wow.. very little discussion of the issues raised.. i think the issue raised is that someone potentially affiliated with non/anti american extremist murderers has now been elected to present the face of the USA and its beauty to the world.. this person has also been leading an unclassy lifestyle and in defiance of standard islamic reactions – the extremists are largely supportive of her appointment..

i think its a fair thing to wonder.. and i think the absence of any response from the pageant organisers equally raises questions..

any link between that to racism of the author of the post i think is irrelevant and deflates the value of the questions.. if anyone thinks that the questions are inappropriate – it would be wiser to explain why.. maybe such objection would even be valid.. but to randomly attack the author i think is in itself telling of the raw nerve that has been hit.. and yet nonetheless unfortunately not at all enlightening..

lirun on May 19, 2010 at 5:37 am

Hi, I come from France and I think we are currently having big morons and a stupid debate about the veil which just encourage more hatred between different people; however when I read this wonderful article by Mrs Schlussel I tell myself that there are morons everywhere… Thanks for being this much intolerant Debbie, I feel really better now.
By the way could someone tell me where where these informations were found? Usually real informative article tells you that sort of things..

More seriously I think this sort of polemic things just show how attacked by the other cultures the western world thinks he is; and unfortunately it is the same for the muslims I guess. And I think that writing things like Mrs Schlussel does not encourage this kind of situation to be resolved and dont get people to talk together but rather to hate them.

Cheers

Thefrenchguy on May 19, 2010 at 7:06 am

is this debbie for real? i mean, she’s growing old and that’s taking its toll….no doubt…rima is beautiful, and smart…and if muslim terrorists are planning on invading us with gorgeous women then woowwww!!! i can’t wait for that day!!!now honestly, what’s wrong with blondes lately…are they getting dumber and dumber for no reason???? besides, who’s this debbie schussel?? is she american? sounds like german or something…what’s her religion and what about her relatives?

jerome on May 19, 2010 at 7:34 am

“So is this what we do now? Hold people accountable for the actions of their relatives?”

A technique favoured by the Nazis, known as “sippenhaft”. Ms Schlussel is merely carrying on the traditions of her relatives and forebears.

Mark Newton on May 19, 2010 at 9:00 am

What an idiotic article. Hello!!! Just because these people have the smae last name as her does NOT mean they are related. “Fakih” is a common name in the Middle East. If a terrorist’s last name is “Smith” does that make all the Smiths in the world related to him and terrorists by association. Furthermore, you cal these people terrorists but what do you know about them? Finally, even if they are her relatives, this by no means implies that she is involved in any of this. This girls is AMERICAN! What a racist, ignorant, disgusting article. You have no foundations, no basis. You just probably googled the name “Fakih” and the Rima’s village to see what you came up with. Ridiculous.

Maya on May 19, 2010 at 9:26 am

you get crazy when she won …we understand your feeling

Me on May 19, 2010 at 9:51 am

U need to seek professional help nothing I post on here will change ur ignorance. Ur in desperate need for a reality check the times are changing. And I am sick of ur jewish cry for help and I am so sick of paying (my tax dollars)for the killing of innocent people. GOOD IM GLAD DUBAI wouldnt allow the Israeli into the country, you should never think its ok to kill off a population for land. So there how does it feel to be linked to terrorism?.. Psycho! and youre also jealous because Rima is drop dead gorgeous and youre butt ugly!

debbieschlussels_an_idiot on May 19, 2010 at 10:04 am

great lip job debbie, you should try a brain job too!

as for some of the others who posted comments, I suggest you read yourself before submitting to make sure you’re not fooling yourself : falling into the trick of undocumented populist propaganda may be similar to getting brainwashed into becoming a suicide bomber…

why don’t you read more interesting stuff, or listen to good music?

oh! wait! here you go : learn something! http://www.mostdangerousman.org/

biglips on May 19, 2010 at 11:20 am

I don’t buy into the “beauty pageant winner as agent of social change” angle. Is Rima a good representative of the USA?

Lets make a list:
1. She is good looking
3….Well, she is good looking!

Kinda dopey? Yeah, but its a beauty contest not scholarship contest.

Is the pagaent pandering to a kind of inane audience? yeah. So deal with the unfairness of the politically correct questions, the bitchiness when the “right” answers aren’t parroted back,e etc.

What’s the motivation behind all the attacks on Debbie? Anger at being called out? Of not being allowed to represent America without question? Guilt from being ID’ed as Muslim provocateurs? We’ll see….

C’mon, Rima’s a good looking, kinda wild chick (see the pole dancing picks? WOO-HOO!!). I can’t wait for the inevitable unauthorized sex tape, Playboy spread, and eventual reality TV show.

Dennis_in_VA on May 19, 2010 at 12:37 pm

I think debbie is jealous cause rima won sex toys and the stripper pole during the 2007 stripping contest.
hihi

j on May 19, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Im starting to see the family resemblances in these photos. Hahaha! She looks like a hairy Kim kardashian, but then again Kardashian is hairy too. Yuck. Seen much more beautiful middle eastern girls then her. US will lose the miss Universe for sure. Shes ok, but I bet India, or some other country will win.

Martin on May 19, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Would you care to document any of this slander, or are you really as stupid as you sound?
I’m guessing the answers are no and yes, respectively.

Danny on May 19, 2010 at 2:46 pm

So now we are to treat a terrorist’s entire extended family as co-conspirators. Fine with me. But why wasn’t this our policy on 9/11 when Bush and the secret service provided aid and comfort to members of osama bin laden’s immediate family by shielding them from any FBI investigation and allowing them to leave the country without so much as a questioning? Surely you aren’t going to contradict yourself on this issue…

Ben on May 19, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Seems that any skanky troll can be a blogger……

I feel dirty knowing you even exist

Stephen Glyn Grange on May 19, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Wow. This must be the site people in countries other than USA come to to learn first hand how stupid, racist, ignorant, hateful, and bigoted Americans are. Almost every one of your replies read like 3rd graders at the playground. Your mammas must be proud.

I hope you “people” aren’t breeding. Damn.

Brian on May 19, 2010 at 4:01 pm

I find what you are saying completely offensive. Just because the winner of the pageant is an Arab AMERICAN doesn’t mean you ca attack her. She won, fair and square. I’ve actually met her before, and if you’d really like to know dumb ass Debbie, she and her family celebrate and recognize both christian and Islamic faiths; since both sides of her family shares both religions. You cannot relate your hatred for Arabs and Muslims to her, being a Hezbollah supporter. You have caused a huge controversy not even 48 hours of this young girls victory, shame on you for ruining someones dream. I’m sure she couldn’t even be happy because of such racist and ignorant accusations you made. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are a terrible reporter/journalist and seriously should be banned from ever writing. And just to let you know, even if she was a full Muslim, obviously she is very westernized, and doesn’t practice the faith fully, since she wasn’t dressed modestly as Muslim women should: hence the bathing suit. SO she obviously is comfortable and is westernized to do this. Show proof before you even make accusations like this one!

malak21 on May 19, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Oh please! Haven’t we had enough people trying to scare the pants off of us during the last 8+ years? Do we really need it from an obviously bigoted old prune? Not every Muslim is trying to blow us all off the map and not every Arab-American is a part of some terrorist cell. We have enough of our home-grown ones as it is without you making them up.

You look old enough to have grown up by now. Stop picking on kids!

of10rot10 on May 19, 2010 at 4:55 pm