June 8, 2012, - 12:06 pm

CyberPogrom From Poland: Why DebbieSchlussel.com Was Down For the Last 3 Days

By Debbie Schlussel

Dear Readers:

As you have noticed over the last three days, DebbieSchlussel.com has been down most of the time. No, you were not banned (unless you live in Poland). It’s just that my site and I have been under attack in a cyberpogrom by the people of Poland, because the people of that country were upset by my column about Polish complicity in the Holocaust. It’s a stubborn fact they’ve been trying to disprove by sending me thousands of vile, highly anti-Semitic death and rape threats and e-mails, tweets, and Facebook comments, such as “Die Jewish Bitch!” “Zionist Whore,” and my personal favorite, “Mossad Slut.” And with all that, Facebook–without any notice to me–deleted my post from my fan page telling Poles to stop their anti-Semitic attacks on me, perhaps b/c there were over 27,000 anti-Semitic comments from Poles in response. (I did not delete it, as Poles are now accusing me of doing.) I’ve also received thousands of e-mails with sentiments such as, “Only Good Jewish is Dead Jewish,” “Hitler Didn’t Finish Job,” “Jewish deserved to die in pogrom because Jewish is greedy, does everything for money,” and the like. Yes, Poles, this really, really convinces me of your philo-Semitism, which my grandparents faced times 1,000 from your parents and grandparents, etc. I also received a lot of anti-American comments from the Poles, thousands of them accusing America of perpetrating a “Holocaust” against the Indians and many e-mails accusing America of perpetrating the 9/11 attacks. Yup, Poland has its fair share of 9/11 Truthers. The Poles tell me I have ads on my site because I’m a “typical greedy Jew.” Uh-huh, like all the other websites in the world with ads, most of which are not owned by Jews. And finally, I received many anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian e-mails from Poles. I will be posting some of their disgusting comments in the near future. And, apparently, the people of Poland know how to use Photoshop, since I’ve gotten a gazillion amusing photos of me with a Hitler mustache and/or in full SS garb. Come on, Poland, try to be more original in your hate. A taste of what I received is below (and you’ll note that both penis pics were made by Poles. Draw your own conclusions. You stay classy, Poland.

Some of the Many Images Sent to Me From Philo-Semitic Poles . . .



No way they were complicit in the Holocaust, right?


For now, we are back up and are taking steps to make sure that this doesn’t happen again and that Polish neo-Nazis like those who snuffed out much of my family in partnership with the Nazis cannot also continue to snuff out my website. I will be posting my movie reviews soon, G-d-willing. And I thank you for your continued support and readership. By the end of the weekend, we should have this problem and the virtual pogrom licked. The Poles were complicit with the Nazis in silencing Jews during the Holocaust. They will not silence this Jew.

Y’all Come Back Now, Ya Hear!

Debbie

Courtesy of My Polish “Fans” . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Print Friendly



Tags: , , , , , , ,

699 Responses

Are you people serious here? Nobody here is denying that some poles did horrible things to Jews during World War two. It was a small minority and Poland has already apologized for that. What Debbie is doing is accusing the whole nation of active participation in the Holocaust during WW2. She claims that the poles collaborated and run the Nazi concentration camps. Any educated person knows this is not true. Debbie is spreading hate and lies and anybody who disagrees is immediately labeled an anti-Semite. It’s the only thing she can do because she has no arguments to support her wild claims. She’s pathetic

Luke on June 12, 2012 at 1:57 am

http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/People/displace.htm

Remig Mokwa on June 12, 2012 at 3:15 am

“Actually, Angina, I am on vacation and am stuck in airports a lot. So I have some time to express my contempt for the likes of you”
ok SKIZON I get it, you’re JUST unemployed twat..
cheers

aniagenova on June 12, 2012 at 5:13 am

    I’m a guy; you’re a Polish troll with a low IQ.

    skzion on June 12, 2012 at 9:41 am

      “I’m a guy; you’re a Polish troll with a low IQ.”

      skizon
      On first check what’s mean in british no american a word TWAT,not only americans got a slang… TWAT
      Second I’m happy to got low IQ because if guys like you have got high… well is better to stay on low level…..
      Third Are you on vacation in airport’s restroom or “toillet” (still british in case you don’t get this word too)????

      aniagenova on June 12, 2012 at 9:48 am

Hi. Try to understand polish people, that’s not true that Poland and Hitler work together. So much Polish people died when they helped Jewish, so many Jewish children live because of Polish. Also so much people died in German concentration camps, Jewish and Polish. So many Polish people lost their grandparents there. And now you tell so bad things… Read some books about Second World War and then say something. During Second World War there wasn’t Poland, there was only Polish people.

Joanna on June 12, 2012 at 6:04 am

People from the ‘shitty little country’ have more honor than you have all together. For me you’re as American natives as Afro- American people are, anyway they were taken there as slaves and plenty of other people went there as illegal imigrants, but you’re such great natives and patriots right now not even knowing where your ancestors really came from, and that’s the diffrence between us, because whereever we are there still a memory of our family homes, just there are things which don’t let us come back.
but you , SKZION,know more about us than anyone else, and all your hate grows wit every minute because you’ve realised that we’re right and not we, but you’re too stupid to step back. But happens that some people gain knowledge only from articles which are based on someone’s imagination

Justyna on June 12, 2012 at 8:03 am

    No, Justyna, my annoyance grows because with greater knowledge I develop greater contempt for your country. Also, I am mildly embarrassed at every thinking well of your country. I freely admit my mistakes, though in truth I have given Poland very little thought over the years–until now.

    skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:11 pm

    Oh, and Justyna, as you can neither understand nor write English, you could not really engage my points even if you were smart enough otherwise to do so.

    skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:13 pm

WOW NOT ONLY POLES ARE AGAINST MRS. SCHLUSSEL…
HOW IS POSSIBLE NOBODY A PART OF FEW JERKS ON HERE IS YOUR FRIEND???
EVERBYBODY HATES YOU FROM AGES…
SORRY FOR YOU… REALLY YOU NEED A HELP! http://www.cassyfiano.com/2010/06/debbie-schlussels-pathetic-attempt-at-insulting-me

aniagenova on June 12, 2012 at 8:12 am

You can insult Islam and get away with it but you won’t get away with your lies about Polish history. What you should do is APPOLOGIZE for your ignorant, racist, and totally fabricated story. I cannot believe you dare to call yourself a journalist. You are the Kardashian of journalism

Mr. B on June 12, 2012 at 8:23 am

    It’s your lies that have been revealed here.

    skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Internet is full of this kind of stuff about you…
who knows why!!!???
will pray for you … you really need this..

http://www.greenvilledragnet.com/debbie-schulssel-says-the-brutal-sexual-assault-of-lara-logan-warms-her-heart/

aniagenova on June 12, 2012 at 8:26 am

skzion wrote: “(…)I just find it instructive and hilarious when Polish nationals talk down to Americans, whose government is the oldest continuously functioning democratic republic now existing.”

Dear skzion, you are wrong again!
Please go back to school and try to get some education.

The oldest continuously functioning democracy exist in Iceland and in Switzerland (these countries are in Europe :P – don’t think they are the new states of US).

“The Alþingi, anglicised variously as Althing is the national parliament of Iceland. The Althingi is the oldest parliamentary institution in the world still extant. It was founded in 930 at Þingvellir, (the “assembly fields” or “Parliament Plains”).”

“In Switzerland, Direct Democracy has a long tradition: The origins of Direct Democracy can be traced back to the late the middle ages: archaic forms (assemblies of the electorate discussing and deciding major political issues) have been practised in part of the country since the founding of the Old Swiss Confederacy in 1291.
The origins of Switzerland’s modern system of Direct Democracy with formalized opinion polls and frequent referendums lie in the experimental phase of democracy in the 19th century when Switzerland was surrounded by monarchies on the European continent that showed little to none enthusiasm for democracy.”

And this “shitty country” Poland had parliament when your future country was roamed by the Indians and from time to time visited by Vikings:

“In Poland “wiece” have developed in 1182 into Sejm – Polish parliament. The Sejm in 1182 in ??czyca was the most notable of these councils, in that for the first time in Poland’s history it established laws constraining the power of the ruler.

After the 1493 Sejm in Piotrków, it became a regularly convening body, to which indirect elections were held every two years.

Direct democracy was very much opposed by the framers of the United States Constitution and some signatories of the Declaration of Independence. They saw a danger in majorities forcing their will on minorities. As a result, they advocated a representative democracy.”

Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 8:44 am

    And there is a “minor” difference between Direct Democracy and Representative Democracy.

    skzion, US is not the most democratic country in the world!
    I am so sorry I had to disappointed you.

    Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 8:56 am

    I said “democratic republic,” not “democracy” or systems with monarch and parliament. I referred to systems now existing. I am a political scientist with training from much better schools than would ever admit you.

    The existence of a disagreement does not imply that one party to the disagreement needs to get an education. Educated people disagree; uneducated morons do not understand this.

    You’ve succeeded in boring me. Now that vacation is over, I have work to do.

    Note that your efforts have not been in vain. I now have a visceral dislike of Polish Poles. As for Polish Americans, I am keeping an open mind … for now.

    skzion on June 12, 2012 at 9:56 am

      @skzion San Marino is the oldest surviving republic in the world.

      Pawel Szymoniak on June 12, 2012 at 10:42 am

        Pawel, are you truly ignorant enough to treat a microscopic enclave surrounded by Italy, consisting of a few square miles, as even relevant in this conversation? It wouldn’t surprise me if there were some other tiny enclaves not in Wikipedia that might possibly qualify as well. Who cares?

        San Marino is too ridiculously trivial to face any of the issues and solve any of the problems of a real state. I am talking about states here that are actual players on the world scene, whose campaigns, mistakes, and sensible decisions have an impact. I am saying that the Polish republic is a newcomer that lacks experience in good government. Its people, so far as I can tell, are a bunch of whining, self-righteous, posturing pogromists. I can’t think of anything more ridiculous than Poles talking down to Americans.

        skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:07 pm

          To skzion

          As far as I’m concerned he’s talking down to a Jew. Americanised or Polonised, still a Jew. Possibly DS herself, judging from her hate speech.

          Paul Zuk on June 21, 2012 at 2:50 am

      skzion wrote: “Note that your efforts have not been in vain. I now have a visceral dislike of Polish Poles.”

      Yes, our efforts have not been in vain. We have just discovered how rasism starts. You have a visceral dislike of all Polish Poles, because some of them proved your ignorance? It’s not far away from Nazis roots of hate to other nations.

      Thank you for this lesson.

      Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 4:56 pm

        Jacek sez:

        “Yes, our efforts have not been in vain. We have just discovered how rasism [sic] starts. You have a visceral dislike of all Polish Poles, because some of them proved your ignorance? It’s not far away from Nazis roots of hate to other nations.”

        Poles are not a race, you doofus. You remain, however, a typical Pole in fanciful stores. You Poles couldn’t prove my ignorance because you can’t even communicate in standard English. However, so far as I can understand you–which is often not possible–I think you’re a bunch of ignoramuses. Telling people to “get an education” is not exactly High-Level Argumentation. Repeating irrelevancies such as that Hitler killed many non-Jewish Poles as well is not impressive either.

        Your country is now infested with extreme anti-semitism according to recent surveys. Your country has a history of pogroms well before Hitler; it has a history of them after Hitler.

        And no, I am not being like the Hitler that your countrymen so admire. I am not planning to exterminate all Poles. If you weren’t such a whining, self-righteous doofus, you would understand this important distinction.

        skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:25 pm

          skzion wrote: “Your country has a history of pogroms well before Hitler; it has a history of them after Hitler.”

          Please stop your blah blah blah.
          Just give some examples! Jedwabne (1941) and Kielce (1946) we already know.

          Instead you loose your energy to correct my English typing errors. This is not a debate about English spelling, please concentrate on historical facts.

          As I noticed “argumentum ad personam” is your favourite way of fight with your disputants.

          Jacek on June 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Poland cooperation with Nazi Germany ? How about Zionist and Nazi?
http://www.amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/product-reviews/1569802351/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Stanley on June 12, 2012 at 9:25 am

    Ridiculous. But I guess you’re Polish; this is a complete explanation.

    skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Zapomnialem, ze obowiazuje tu tylko amerykanski punkt widzenia i amerykanskie fonty ;-)

Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 9:33 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

shaved_lama on June 12, 2012 at 10:39 am

    What you are is a spamming troll.

    skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:48 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:48 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:49 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:54 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:54 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:57 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:57 am

Dear Debbie!

I strongly believe that you’re not right while saying that Poles were helping nazists. Please, think it over. Polish people are so agressive now, because you hurt us.
Thousands of Jews were saved by polish people during II world war. Jews were citizens of Poland, living here for hundreds years. We were the victims of nazists, not their helpers.
Hope you’ll find some information about holocaust, and change your mind.

That’s what I wrote in comments and messages to Debbie.
I also added some statistics like:
http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/righteous/statistics.asp

But as I see this was “highly anti-Semitic”.

SOME comments were rude, but MOST OF THEM were by miles more polite than Debbie try to show.

Debbie, nobody cares if you are a Jew or not. Just admit you were wrong and apologize. Tell the truth, that’s all we want.

je? on June 12, 2012 at 10:58 am

don’t know anything about polish history. but i can tell from this page that polish people suck. if i see any polish people from now on i’ll spit in their faces.

Bomb on June 12, 2012 at 11:24 am

    Bomb wrote: “don’t know anything about polish history. but i can tell from this page that polish people suck. if i see any polish people from now on i’ll spit in their faces.”

    How does it differ from Nazis attitude towards Gipsies, Jews, Poles, homosexuals during WWII? Go ahead spit in our faces or just buy a gun. It is a good reason to shoot us all. You really did not need too much to show your racist face.

    Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Jestes tempa nie douczona prostaczka i9 zal mi takich ludzi masz cos z glowa i jestes chora psychincznie jak chcesz zaistniec niedorobie to niepisz bzdur idiotko jebana.Jarek K

adolf on June 12, 2012 at 11:56 am

I know that in your country you dont have history lessons, but still you should do something with your knowledge. ita sad this what you wrote

Karolina on June 12, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Just tell me, if you are so clever and know well history, why u didn’t send letter to encyclopedia to change their definitions to Polish Extermination Camps? That’s becouse they will tell you that you are not so smart that you think you are, and don’t know anything about past, you just like to flame other smaller countries, becouse you are one of these “journalist” who thinks “They don’t want employee me becouse i’m to clever for them.” That’s not true, you are just weak journalist that’s why you are looking for a sponsor, better change your hobby becouse it can’t be called job.

None on June 12, 2012 at 12:43 pm

You know, maybe Obama is right. Let the Poles defend themselves against the Russians. They don’t need a missile defense system. They can defend themselves without our help. Maybe then they’ll learn to appreciate America and Americans.

FrenchKiss on June 12, 2012 at 1:09 pm

    As a reporter or journalist it’s crucial to understand the basics of libel and libel law. Generally speaking, the United States has the freest press in the world, as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. American journalists are generally free to pursue their reporting wherever it may take them, and to cover topics, as The New York Times motto puts it, “without fear or favor.”
    But that doesn’t mean reporters can write anything they want. Rumor, innuendo and gossip are things hard-news reporters generally avoid (as opposed to reporters on the celebrity beat). Most importantly, reporters do not have the right to libel the people they write about.
    In other words, with great freedom comes great responsibility. Libel law is where the press freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment meet the requirements of responsible journalism.

    In law, libel is the written communication of a statement that makes a false or deceptive claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts where one person reveals information which is not of public concern and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. Unlike libel or slander, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy.

    Two torts that involve the communication of false information about a person, a group, or an entity such as a corporation or nation. Libel is any defamation that can be seen, such as a writing, printing, effigy, movie, or statue. Slander is any defamation that is spoken and heard.
    Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one’s good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical.

    To recover in a libel or slander suit, the plaintiff must show evidence of four elements: that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message; that the material was published, meaning that it was conveyed to someone other than the plaintiff; that the plaintiff could be identified as the person referred to in the defamatory material; and that the plaintiff suffered some injury to his or her reputation as a result of the communication.

    To prove that the material was defamatory, the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having defamatory meaning. It is necessary to show not that all who heard or read the statement understood it to be defamatory, but only that one person other than the plaintiff did so. Therefore, even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.

    In general, there are four defenses to libel or slander: truth, consent, accident, and privilege. The fact that the allegedly defamatory communication is essentially true is usually an absolute defense; the defendant need not verify every detail of the communication, as long as its substance can be established.

    you playing with fire … !!!

    Marc on June 13, 2012 at 1:46 am

      Thank you Marc, it was one of the most interesting comments in this thread. I hope that somebody from the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs will read it and draw appropriate conclusions from it.

      Jacek on June 13, 2012 at 7:30 am

    to FrenchKiss

    People judge you mostly because of what they see of you. As your nick states, French origin is a burden. Once a traitor, always a traitor??

    People with such attitude let the II WW to happen.

    Paul Zuk on June 21, 2012 at 2:53 am

Poles are stupid fucks. Once the Islamists are done with Israel, they’re going after Eastern Europe — including Poland, which was an Ottoman “protectorate” from 1672 until 1676 and therefore constitutes “occupied Muslim land.”

You know what? They deserve Islamic reconquest and Dhimmitude.

al-Mohareb on June 12, 2012 at 1:16 pm

    al-Mohareb wrote: “Poles are stupid fucks. Once the Islamists are done with Israel, they’re going after Eastern Europe — including Poland, which was an Ottoman “protectorate” from 1672 until 1676 and therefore constitutes “occupied Muslim land.””

    I can not believe you are so uneducated. Poland was never an Ottoman “protactorate”, but only part of Polish southern Ukraine, with the strongholds of Kamieniec Podolski and the territory of Podolia from 1672 until 1676.

    Actually the Polish king Jan III Sobieski has protected Europe from Islamist when Grand Vizier Kara Mustafa Pasha in May 1683 led a huge army to attempt a second Ottoman siege of Vienna in the Great Turkish War of 1683–1687. The final assault being fatally delayed, the Ottoman forces were swept away by allied Habsburg, German and Polish forces spearheaded by the Polish king Jan III Sobieski at the Battle of Vienna.

    Jacek on June 12, 2012 at 5:27 pm

      Exactly right. And we will put them down again if we’ll need to. Al-fonso is strong & powerful over the internet. Just strong writing comments. He have no idea.

      Paul Zuk on June 22, 2012 at 9:26 am

    But you forgotten about 1698 Battle of Podhajce :)

    Battle of Podhajce took place on 8–9 September 1698 near Podhajce in Ruthenian Voivodship during the Great Turkish War. 6000-strong Polish army under Field Crown Hetman Feliks Kazimierz Potocki repelled a 14,000 man Tatar expedition under Kaplan-Girey. Lack of sufficient number of light cavalry on the Polish side prevented a successful pursuit of Tatars and their captives.
    It was the last Polish-Tatar battle ever and the last Polish battle of the Great Turkish War: only months later the Treaty of Karlowitz was signed.

    Bizon on June 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm

skzion must be Debbie, and if not, it certainly is her boar

knvb on June 12, 2012 at 3:52 pm

test

mamethov on June 12, 2012 at 3:54 pm

I was born in Poland and now I am living in Germany (about 20 years). All germans know what hapens during WW2. No one tells something about “polish camps”. No one tells something about “german camps”. It were “nazi camps” Mr. Obama, located in Poland, Germany, France, and all occupied countries. All world do it know (except USA with they own history). Go to Israel and ask people living there, not American-Jewish-Natives. A little piece of history: “Auschwitz concentration camp (German: Konzentrationslager Auschwitz) was a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II”
If you knew what whole Europe think about Americans……:-)

maki on June 12, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Ms. Schlussel,

Why is my comment still “awaiting moderation” after some 36 hours after I posted it?

Hesperado on June 12, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Please join legal action against Debbie:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/291369717626070/

Kris on June 12, 2012 at 4:18 pm

This is an amazing number of comments — over 550! I’m glad to see Debbie’s site is back up and running.

pinpatch on June 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm

You are simply dumb ms. Schluessel.

I don’t care about your ethnicity, I don’t care about your education. I don’t care almost about anything…

…almost…

What sort of humans you are?

Do you think that Poles will forget it? Really?

Poles don’t forget their harm. Remember it. Because somewhere, sometimes, when you’ll scream to help. Nobody will help you.

NOBODY.

Jack Ravenno on June 12, 2012 at 4:57 pm

These pictures was sent by your jewish brothers Debbie… not by Poles. This is another Lie…sugar

John Bravo on June 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Nothing will convince her that white is white, and black is black.
This flame is pointless. Anon should take this site down again.

laidio on June 12, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Dear Debbie,

It’s a shame someone like you desribes herself as the journalist. Go back to school and stop raising the hate in the world.

Skinner on June 12, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Naive Poles, how can you expect truth or understanding from people, whose very religion is a racist, supremacist cult?

What Hitler tried to implement has been very nicely modeled after Old Testament and talmudic ideas. The difference between Kohanim and the SS is that the SS only required six generations or proven racial ancestry.

But at least the Nordics are handsome.

Gunther on June 12, 2012 at 8:26 pm

    Gunther on June 12, 2012 at 8:26 pm

    Naive Poles, how can you expect truth or understanding from people, whose very religion is a racist, supremacist cult?

    What Hitler tried to implement has been very nicely modeled after Old Testament and talmudic ideas. The difference between Kohanim and the SS is that the SS only required six generations or proven racial ancestry.

    But at least the Nordics are handsome.

    Hey, man – I think you’re stupid. I’ve met so many beautiful girls in Israel. Not like “Ugly Debbie” at all. Open your eyes!!

    Paul Zuk on June 22, 2012 at 9:17 am

skzion, Poland does not cost me money, Israel does. Everyone knows without US Israel, unlike Poland, would not be able to stand on its own, and would just be, as you would say, a small desert crap hole, if that. So, unlike Israel, Poland is not a parasitic state sucking my tax money without my consent. The rest of your fascist rant can just be dismissed as idiotic, and tells more about your confused state of mind then provides any useful information.

Larry on June 12, 2012 at 9:08 pm

    Hey Larry, Stormfront wants to be reimbursed for your latest “business travel.” I’ve spent more than enough time with morons. Come back when you have another 50 IQ points.

    skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:33 pm

      skzion wrote on June 13, 2012 at 9:33 pm:

      “Hey Larry, Stormfront wants to be reimbursed for your latest “business travel.” I’ve spent more than enough time with morons. Come back when you have another 50 IQ points.”

      You definitely lack emotional intelligence yourself from what I can read here. And believe me when I say that – I actually studied psychology.

      Paul Zuk on June 22, 2012 at 9:31 am

What you are saying in your side of the story. Pollish people were extremly angry and frustrated with your racist words and false history. Many of our grandparents died helping Jews, and right now it’s an honor to pass these stories to future generations. It seems like your methods are similar to those communists used when they suppressed the true history about WWII to our parents. I’m was blessed to grow up in this ‘shitty little country’, at least I have pride and dignity. Oh and I almost forgat: Knowledge that you clearly do not have.

Natalia on June 12, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Here is the link that Debbie did in her original post on Poland. I don’t believe that anyone addressed it at the original thread and I know that no one has addressed it in this one. Here’s your chance to do so now.

http://tinyurl.com/7gn8pm9

Citation of above link:

Flaws, Jacob, “Bystanders, blackmailers, and perpetrators: Polish complicity during the Holocaust” (2011). Theses and Dissertations.

JeffE on June 12, 2012 at 11:41 pm

I have one more link that’s independent of my last one–this one is very short.

http://tinyurl.com/7z58jwl

I’ll be back tommorrow to see what–if any–reactions my post have generated.

JeffE on June 12, 2012 at 11:52 pm

Debbie you are as much of a journalist and historian as Bernie Madoff was a financial advisor.

To my Polish friends, I understand your rightful outrage over Debbie’s idiotic tirades, but please placing a penis next to Debbie? Show some restrain please as it is extremely insulting to the penis, really unnecessary guys.

Stefan on June 13, 2012 at 12:59 am

As a reporter or journalist it’s crucial to understand the basics of libel and libel law. Generally speaking, the United States has the freest press in the world, as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. American journalists are generally free to pursue their reporting wherever it may take them, and to cover topics, as The New York Times motto puts it, “without fear or favor.”
But that doesn’t mean reporters can write anything they want. Rumor, innuendo and gossip are things hard-news reporters generally avoid (as opposed to reporters on the celebrity beat). Most importantly, reporters do not have the right to libel the people they write about.
In other words, with great freedom comes great responsibility. Libel law is where the press freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment meet the requirements of responsible journalism.

In law, libel is the written communication of a statement that makes a false or deceptive claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts where one person reveals information which is not of public concern and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. Unlike libel or slander, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy.

Two torts that involve the communication of false information about a person, a group, or an entity such as a corporation or nation. Libel is any defamation that can be seen, such as a writing, printing, effigy, movie, or statue. Slander is any defamation that is spoken and heard.
Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one’s good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical.

To recover in a libel or slander suit, the plaintiff must show evidence of four elements: that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message; that the material was published, meaning that it was conveyed to someone other than the plaintiff; that the plaintiff could be identified as the person referred to in the defamatory material; and that the plaintiff suffered some injury to his or her reputation as a result of the communication.

To prove that the material was defamatory, the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having defamatory meaning. It is necessary to show not that all who heard or read the statement understood it to be defamatory, but only that one person other than the plaintiff did so. Therefore, even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.

In general, there are four defenses to libel or slander: truth, consent, accident, and privilege. The fact that the allegedly defamatory communication is essentially true is usually an absolute defense; the defendant need not verify every detail of the communication, as long as its substance can be established.

you playing with fire !!!

Marc on June 13, 2012 at 1:40 am

As a reporter or journalist it’s crucial to understand the basics of libel and libel law. Generally speaking, the United States has the freest press in the world, as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. American journalists are generally free to pursue their reporting wherever it may take them, and to cover topics, as The New York Times motto puts it, “without fear or favor.”
But that doesn’t mean reporters can write anything they want. Rumor, innuendo and gossip are things hard-news reporters generally avoid (as opposed to reporters on the celebrity beat). Most importantly, reporters do not have the right to libel the people they write about.
In other words, with great freedom comes great responsibility. Libel law is where the press freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment meet the requirements of responsible journalism.

In law, libel is the written communication of a statement that makes a false or deceptive claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts where one person reveals information which is not of public concern and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. Unlike libel or slander, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy.

Two torts that involve the communication of false information about a person, a group, or an entity such as a corporation or nation. Libel is any defamation that can be seen, such as a writing, printing, effigy, movie, or statue. Slander is any defamation that is spoken and heard.
Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one’s good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical.

To recover in a libel or slander suit, the plaintiff must show evidence of four elements: that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message; that the material was published, meaning that it was conveyed to someone other than the plaintiff; that the plaintiff could be identified as the person referred to in the defamatory material; and that the plaintiff suffered some injury to his or her reputation as a result of the communication.

To prove that the material was defamatory, the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having defamatory meaning. It is necessary to show not that all who heard or read the statement understood it to be defamatory, but only that one person other than the plaintiff did so. Therefore, even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.

In general, there are four defenses to libel or slander: truth, consent, accident, and privilege. The fact that the allegedly defamatory communication is essentially true is usually an absolute defense; the defendant need not verify every detail of the communication, as long as its substance can be established.

Marc on June 13, 2012 at 1:49 am

Go School !!!! Do you like Nazi?!

Go school on June 13, 2012 at 3:40 am

As a reporter or journalist it’s crucial to understand the basics of libel and libel law. Generally speaking, the United States has the freest press in the world, as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. American journalists are generally free to pursue their reporting wherever it may take them, and to cover topics, as The New York Times motto puts it, “without fear or favor.”
But that doesn’t mean reporters can write anything they want. Rumor, innuendo and gossip are things hard-news reporters generally avoid (as opposed to reporters on the celebrity beat). Most importantly, reporters do not have the right to libel the people they write about.
In other words, with great freedom comes great responsibility. Libel law is where the press freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment meet the requirements of responsible journalism.

In law, libel is the written communication of a statement that makes a false or deceptive claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts where one person reveals information which is not of public concern and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. Unlike libel or slander, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy.

Two torts that involve the communication of false information about a person, a group, or an entity such as a corporation or nation. Libel is any defamation that can be seen, such as a writing, printing, effigy, movie, or statue. Slander is any defamation that is spoken and heard.
Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one’s good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical.

To recover in a libel or slander suit, the plaintiff must show evidence of four elements: that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message; that the material was published, meaning that it was conveyed to someone other than the plaintiff; that the plaintiff could be identified as the person referred to in the defamatory material; and that the plaintiff suffered some injury to his or her reputation as a result of the communication.

To prove that the material was defamatory, the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having defamatory meaning. It is necessary to show not that all who heard or read the statement understood it to be defamatory, but only that one person other than the plaintiff did so. Therefore, even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.

In general, there are four defenses to libel or slander: truth, consent, accident, and privilege. The fact that the allegedly defamatory communication is essentially true is usually an absolute defense; the defendant need not verify every detail of the communication, as long as its substance can be established.

You plaiyng with fire

Marc on June 13, 2012 at 12:58 pm

    Isn’t it great how Marc is ignorant enough to “clarify” a body of law without a single citation? Another brilliant cut and paste job.

    If libel/slander law were as Marc claimed, the KKK wouldn’t exist. Nor, in fact, would Muslims in the US. Or, frankly, the political parties, truth be told.

    skzion on June 13, 2012 at 9:17 pm

What’s your opinion on that?

Zundel’s case in Canada

Ernst Zundel has been a leading Holocaust denier and white supremacist ideologue for more than two decades. He is currently based in Bad Wildbad, Germany after serving five years in German prison for inciting racial hatred.

In the late 1970s he began running Samisdat Publishers, one of the largest distributors of Nazi and neo-Nazi propaganda and memorabilia in the world. He has also been the inspiration for and key content provider of the Zundelsite, since 1995 a leading online repository of Holocaust-denial propaganda.

Zundel’s activities led to numerous trials in Canada, where he lived from 1958 to 2001, and made him subject to arrest when he returned to Germany, his country of birth. Adept at attracting media attention, Zundel apparently relishes his legal battles with what he calls the “Holocaust industry.”

Neo-Nazi Publishing

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, the catalog of Samisdat Publications grew from a few texts about Holocaust denial to a vast offering of Nazi and neo-Nazi memorabilia. It included some 50 posters featuring “Nazi Secret Weapons” (“military artists’ depictions of actual German Secret Weapons are taken directly from the original blueprints, enlivened by showing them in combat action situations”) including one-man jet-packs, “aerial mines” and flying saucers. It also contained an audiotape section of “Historic Speeches, Marches and Battle Songs,” featuring “Music of the Third Reich” (“inspiring and nourishing food for the Aryan soul”), “Wehrmacht Victory Fanfare,” “Adolf Hitler Speaks,” “The Reichstag Declaration of War” and two-dozen more, along with numerous pamphlets and books devoted to Holocaust denial and the enumeration of Allied and Zionist “war crimes.”

On January 18, 2002, the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal released its ruling in the matter of Citron and Toronto Mayor’s Committee on Community and Race Relations v. Zundel, otherwise known as the Zundelsite trial. At issue was the charge that Zundel’s Web site, a clearinghouse for Holocaust denial materials and other anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, would expose a minority (Canadian Jews) to “hatred and contempt,” which is illegal under Canadian law. As many expected, Zundel lost, and was ordered to remove the offending sections of his Web site — which, as the Tribunal noted, would cover the vast majority of the site. The ruling was unenforceable, however, because the Zundelsite is hosted by an American company.

Deportation Saga (2003-2005)
Canadian ‘Security Certificate’

In February 2003, officials from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service arrested Zundel at his home in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, for alleged immigration violations. After being held in INS custody for two weeks, Zundel was deported back to Canada, from where he had come to the U.S. two years earlier.

Facing possible deportation from Canada back to his native Germany, where he would be prosecuted for his neo-Nazi and Holocaust-denying activities, Zundel immediately applied to the Canadian government for refugee status. During hearings to determine whether he would be held in custody while his refugee application was processed, he attempted to portray himself as a human rights activist rather than a white supremacist. “I am known as the Ghandi of the right,” Zundel said at the hearing. “What I defend with all my heart is my ethnic group.”

Marc on June 13, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I got a message on my Facebook business Timeline (Pocketsful) from a woman from Poland.
She sent me a link that “told the truth about the Holocaust”, and threatened me to write about Nazis again.
I never wrote about Nazis on Facebook, and even if I did, it’s none of her business.
The only thing I can deduce is that now that this Polish group has attacked you, they’re attacking your fans.
I’ve blocked and reported her to Facebook for harassment.

Michelle on June 13, 2012 at 5:49 pm

@jacek

We have to stop her from repeating her lies one hundred times
lest they become the truth.

Man Dolina on June 13, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Leave a Reply

* denotes required field