January 10, 2014, - 2:25 am
He proudly said, “I don’t see anything wrong with hating white people.” And he said America and Israel were behind the 9/11 Islamic terrorist attacks on America. And he’s considered the father of modern hip-hop.
The death of famous Black poet and so-called “civil rights” leader Amiri Baraka is illustrative of the tolerance for–no, the celebration of–anti-White racism and Jew-hatred in the most wealthy, educated circles of Black America. Baraka, born Everett Leroy Jones (he later went by “Leroi Jones”), had a career rife with anti-White bigotry, Jew-hatred, and Israel-hatred. He denied the Holocaust, accusing Jews of stealing the story of Black American slavery and transferring it to Hitler’s treatment of the Jews. He echoed the tired BS that “Zionism is racism.” And he constantly decried the alleged “influence” of the “Zionist” Jewish bourgeoisie. Baraka is considered the father of the “Black Arts” or Black culture movement. Clearly, Black arts and culture are inherently anti-Semitic. Ditto for the Black nationalist movement, which he helped lead and pioneer as one of the most famous and revered Black writers of his generation. He was a disciple and acolyte of Malcolm X and believed strongly in Black separatism and supremacy.
Here are just some of the nutty Baraka’s statements about Whites, Jews, and Israel . . .
* Who knew the World Trade Center was gonna get bombed / Who told 4,000 Israeli workers at the Twin Towers / To stay home that day / Why did [Israeli Prime Minister Ariel] Sharon stay away?
* I don’t see anything wrong with hating white people.
* Israeli imperialism and South African apartheid are blood brothers.
* Jews had stolen Black secrets and then said that Hitler disliked Jews because he could smell the contact with Black on them.
* I got the extermination blues, jew-boys. So come for the rent, jewboys/or come ask me for a book, or/sit in the courts handing down your judgements still I got something for you, gonna give it to my brothers, so they’ll know what your whole story is, then one day, jewboys, we all, even my wig wearing mother/gonna put it on you all at once. [His way of saying Jews should be exterminated for "exploiting" Blacks.]
* Zionism is a form of racism. It is a political ideology that hides behind the Jewish religion and the Jewish people, while performing its negative tasks for imperialism.
* Now let us face these realities: a n-gger wants to put down the Zionist and the Zionists control the radio, the television, the movies, the education, the intellectual life of the United States, the morality of the United States-Judeo-Christian ethics. The minute you condemn them publicly, you die.
* Atheist Jews double crossers stole our secrets…They give us to worship a dead Jew [Jesus Christ] and not ourselves. . . . Selling fried potatoes and people, the little arty bastards talking arithmetic they sucked from the arab’s [sic] head.
* Another bad poem cracking steel knuckles in a jewlady’s mouth.
Amiri Baraka, I hope you packed light for the afterlife. It’s very hot where you’re goin’. Rot In Hell.
Tags: Amiri Baraka, Amiri Baraka ant-Semitic, Amiri Baraka Anti-Israel, Amiri Baraka hip-hop, Amiri Baraka Israel, Amiri Baraka Jews, Amiri Baraka racism, anti-Semitism, Black anti-Semitism, Black racism, Everett Leroy Jones, Israel, Jews, Leroi Jones