July 3, 2007, - 9:30 am

I Told You So: The Muslim Doctor Terrorists Are No Surprise; Revealing Muslim Doctors’ Oath

By Debbie Schlussel
**** OFFICIAL SEAN HANNITY SHOW PREP MATERIAL ****
It’s the doctors, stupid!
I’m not sure why everyone is so shocked that all eight suspects in the attempted British terrorist attacks of last week are Medical Doctors (and that ALL eight suspects are tied to the British national healthcare system, the NHS). Readers of this site aren’t surprised by the doctor terrorists.

kadusis2.jpgislamiccrescent.jpg

First, Do Harm

As you’ll recall, in my mid-May column, “When Your Doctor is a Muslim: Medical Terrorism Comes to America,” I wrote about many of the doctors who’ve been top-ranking terrorists and involved in terrorist plots. Also, of note, I’ve complained about the special visas available for foreign alien MDs and other medical personnel to practice in America in small towns and at universities. I’ve written about how this makes it easy for Islamic doctor terrorists to get in and stay in, without much of a background check. (Like America doesn’t already have enough medical doctors.)
I did not mention something else I know about, which is a past FBI investigation into Syrian and other Arab Muslim Medical Doctors in the Detroit area who were holding fundraisers for HAMAS. The investigation was mostly conducted by counterterrorism agents in Chicago, as it was tied to a bigger scheme. But nothing ever happened to the doctors because, hey, post-9/11, we must be nice to the Muslims, no matter how extremist they are or how nefarious their activities are.
To refresh your memory, here is the list, though I’ve added one, who has since been convicted, Dr. Rafiq Sabir, and I’m also adding the British Terror Suspect Docs:

* Dr. Ayman Al-Zawahiri–Al-Qaeda mastermind and number two man, reportedly a surgeon and/or psychiatrist;
* Dr. Mohammad Rabi Al-Zawahiri–Ayman’s father and a Muslim Brotherhood enthusiast, pharmacologist and professor at Ain Shams Medical School;
* Dr. “Abu Hafiza”–Al-Qaeda master planner who was the brains and commander of the Moroccan cell that provided logistics for the 9/11 attacks, and he recruited Qaeda insurgents for battles in Fallujah, Moroccan psychiatrist;
* Dr. Abdel Aziz Al-Rantisi–Late HAMAS leader, pediatrician;
* Dr. Mahmoud Al-Zahar–HAMAS co-founder and leader, surgeon and lecturer at the Islamic University in Gaza;
* Dr. Fathi Abd Al-Aziz Shiqaqi–Late founder of Islamic Jihad and active in Fatah, physician;
* Dr. George Habash–Founder and chief of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), pediatrician (which is interesting since he rocketed a school bus full of children in Avivim, Israel;
* Dr. Wadih Haddad–2nd in command of the PFLP, with Dr. Habash, and the mastermind of all of its armed terrorist operations. The strategy of terrorist hijacking as a way of attracting media attention was conceived by Haddad in 1967, according to an interview with the late Carlos “The Jackal”, who worked with Habash, Haddad, and PFLP to perpetrate hijackings and other terrorist attacks. The 1968 hijack of an El Al flight was Haddad’s baby. Haddad also planned the executions of the Arab world’s oil ministers, begininng with the Saudi Oil Minister. The Jackal also said:

Dr. Wadih Haddad is the historical initiator of armed revolutionary operations across borders.

* Dr. Bashar Assad–President of Terror-sponsor state Syria, welcoming home to every Islamic terrorist group imaginable, ophthalmologist;
* Dr. Rafiq Sabir–Boca Raton emergency room physician convicted in Al-Qaeda terrorist plot, pledging to treat and train terrorists, along with a New York martial arts expert;
* Dr. Wameeth Fadhli–A University of Texas medical doctor in the Galveston/Dickonson, Texas area, he sat in his vehicle, last summer, and shot several times at a random, 22-year-old infidel bicyclist. The male bike-rider, shot in his chest and shoulder, was in critical condition. Dr. Fadhli awaits trial, now scheduled for July 30th;
* Drs. Laila Al-Marayati and Riad Abdelkarim–Both work with and/or are top officials of KinderUSA (son of the Holy Land Foundation), which Al-Marayati voluntarily shutdown before the FBI did, as it was openly funding HAMAS “martyrs.” Abdelkarim went to “Palestine” in May or so of 2002 with Dr. Dallel Mohammed (not an MD). They took monies collected at an April 2002 fundraiser and were caught by Israeli security handing over the funds to a HAMAS operative. They were detained in an Israeli jail, and a large orgy of publicity ensued. The two came back to the U.S. as Muslim “martyrs” used it to raise money for more;
* Dr. Yazeed Essa–a Palestinian Medical Doctor of Gates Mills, Ohio. In 2005, he poisoned his pregnant 38-year-old wife, Rosemarie, with cyanide. She crashed her car and died. Dr. Essa fled to Lebanon and then traveled to Cyprus, where he was arrested, last October. Currently fighting extradition to the U.S.;
* Dr. Yahyah Basha–The Muslim Medical Doctor from Syria, who lives in the Detroit area, has a history of support of terrorist groups in his capacities and head of the now-defunct American Muslim Council (whose founder and Chairman sits in federal prison for terrorist activities and a plot to murder the Saudi King) and the American Muslim Alliance. Unfortunately, President Bush and the Michigan Republican Party remain close to Dr. Basha, even accepting free rental of office space from him. An FDA inspection of his nearby facility revealed “serious compromise in the quality of the mammography services offered.”
* Dr. Azizul Islam–Detroit area Muslim Medical Doctor from Asia murdered and dismembered his non-Muslim wife, convicted in 1999;
* Dr. Mohammed Jamil Abdelqader Asha–a 26-year-old neurologist who was arrested and is in custody as a suspect in the attempted London bombings, foiled Friday. He was born in Saudi Arabia, is of Palestinian origin, and has a Jordanian passport. His 27-year-old wife, a medical assistant, was also arrested for the foiled bombings;
* Dr. Bilal Talal Abdul Samad Abdulla–an Iraqi from Baghdad who was also arrested and is in custody as a suspect in the attempted Glasgow International Airport bombing, foiled Saturday. He was reportedly in the Jeep that drove into the airport, and is suffering from third-degree burns;
* Dr. Mohammed Haneef–an Indian Muslim arrested in Australia on Monday night in custody as a suspect in the attempted British terrorist bombing plots of last week;and
* The rest of the EIGHT Muslim Doctor(s) arrested as suspects in the British bombing plots of last week.

In that column, I wrote about Muslim doctor, Osama Ahmed Ibrahim, MD, who deliberately let Jewish patient Joseph Applebaum die, by neglecting to ever see him in over 12 hours under his care in an emergency room at a Chicago hospital, Rush North Shore Medical Center.
Also of note, I wrote about then-New Jersey Dr. Ahmed Rashed, a Muslim Arab resident, severed and stole the hand of a cadaver as a gift for a stripper. He got a slap on the hand and, oddly, is now employed at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
And don’t forget Dr. Jouhaina Maleh, an obstetrician, whose Dearbornistan offices were raided by the FBI in 2002, for suspected involvement in Medicaid fraud, in the case of masses of Muslim foreign aliens getting fraudulent Medicaid coverage for delivery of their babies–and, of course, U.S. citizenship for them.
Why are their cases tied to those of Muslim terrorist doctors listed above them? Well, because Muslim doctors have such little respect for Infidel human life. That’s not just my speculation. It’s in the text of the oath Muslim doctors take. This analysis on the site, Who Killed J.A.? (about the murder of Joseph Applebaum by his Muslim doctor), is enlightening:

The Islamic Medical Association of North America (“IMANA”) makes the Oath of a Muslim Physician available to the world. It can be accessed from the IMANA Website. According to IMANA, this oath “was officially adopted by I.M.A. in 1977.” (IMA is presumably the Islamic Medical Association.) This Oath ends with the following words:

Hereby we take this oath in Thy name, the Creator of all the Heavens and the earth and follow Thy counsel as Thou has revealed to Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
“Whoever killeth a human being, not in liew [sic] of another human being nor because of mischief on earth, it is as if he hath killed all mankind. And if he saveth a human life, he hath saved the life of all mankind.” (Qur’an V/35)

[DS: This is flat-out stolen from the Jewish Torah (specifically from the Sanhedrin portion of the Talmud), which preceded it, though Jews don’t interpret it to allow Jihad as Muslims do, and it is not an “oath” for Jewish doctors.]
Compared to the other Oaths and Declarations, the Oath of a Muslim Physician appears to be unique in its possibly more conditional nature. The phrase, “not in liew of another human being nor because of mischief on earth,” suggests, licenses, allows or can certainly be interpreted or misinterpreted as to give understanding to a physician taking this Oath and who “killeth a human being,” that the killing is okay as long as it is “in liew of another human being” or “because of mischief on earth.”
“Mischief on earth” has also been translated as “corruption” on earth.
So who are the corruptors and mischief-makers?
We have guidance from some apparent experts:
“Non-Muslims ‘cannot be called human beings but are animals who roam the earth and engage in corruption.’ said Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati last week at a ceremony in north-eastern Iran to commemorate the ‘martyrs’ of the Revolutionary Guards and the war against Iraq (1980-88).”
“The non-Muslims are [like] those animals that graze, chew their cud, and cause corruption.”
[DS: And there are numerous other well-known Islamic precepts and statements against non-Muslims, particularly Jews and Christians. For brevity’s sake, I’ve omitted them here.]
Also unlike the other Oaths and Declarations, the Oath of a Muslim Physician contains the added dimension of religious quotation. As with all religious writings, there is opening to interpretation. The quoted Sura, V/35, appears in the Arberry Koran as:

. . . whoso slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether.

This interpretation of the Koran, hailed by Wilfred Cantwell Smith of Harvard University as ” . . . the one that comes closest to conveying the impression made on Muslims by the original,” provides some insight as to an understanding of this Sura.
The terrorist physicians (as some may interpret their actions) killing or harming others or causing others to be killed or harmed may believe that it is permitted by Oath for the purposes of “retaliation” or perceived “corruption in the land.” As an example, the historically physician-led Hamas organization frequently justifies its attacks by proclaiming that its assaults are in “retaliation.”
Some might argue that certain physicians provided this quality of care well before the adoption of the Oath in 1977. Or, even those who have not taken the Oath, may be in agreement with it.
As IMANA [DS: The Muslim medical society identified above] states, “This medical oath [which] is a composite from the historical and contemporary writings of physicians of (the) Islamic World.” The Oath would appear to be merely a reduction to writing while the concepts comprised by it were in play well before 1977 and wider spread in the Muslim world thereby providing justification for a sick care outcome different from that a patient might desire.

Also important is that the first part of the oath–used to deny treatment of non-Muslim patients and even to kill them–has been prominently uttered by Osama Bin Laden to justify jihad.
And there’s much more. Read the whole thing.
In any event, we should not be surprised one iota that Medical Doctors–successful, wealthy ones with a great deal of education–are terrorists. The phony paradigm that terrorism is a function of poverty and desperation is just that–phony. It’s all about one thing that spans the various strata of wealth and poverty: Islam’s goal of domination . . . and the use of jihad to get there.
A Medical Degree isn’t a prophylactic to that. It’s just another very valuable tool to help bring the jihad about.
**** UPDATE: Read about more Muslim Doctors with ties to terrorism, homegrown in America, and how Osama Bin Laden also recites the Muslim Doctors’ Oath. ****

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Print Friendly



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

34 Responses

These must have been the poor, disenfranchised kind of doctors.
If the terrorists succed at killing one thing, I hope it’s political “correctness”.

Dan E Boye on July 3, 2007 at 11:18 am

Hear ye! Hear ye!!
Debbie Schlussel has taken away all excuses we have for not addressing this issue. The evidence and meticulous documentation of the acts and the motivations behind these terrorist acts are well known. As Debbie well notes here:
“Readers of this site aren’t surprised by the doctor terrorists.”
No we aren’t. Yet the MSM and most of the public is uanaware. The question is–what excuse do our friends a DHS and ICE and so forth have as an excuse with such blatant naked proof–that they continue to varnish right over it anyway?
Hey Chertoff and ICE Princess Myers–when are you going to deal with the real threats to our citizens from our enemies–foreign and domestic?
This threat must be recognized and addressed as it is real. WE DON’T HAVE THE LUXURY OF CALLING ALL THESE INCIDENTS “UNFORSEE-ABLE!”
WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND DEAL WITH THIS.
(ds–PUT YOUR HANNITY WARNING ON EXCLUSIVITY DISCLAIMER AGAIN)

BB on July 3, 2007 at 11:25 am

I laugh when conservatives blame liberals and multiculturalism for these home-grown terrorists. These particular terrorists as Debbie points out are “successful, wealthy ones with a great deal of education.” These doctors obviously integrated or assimilated into their societies. So if the problem isn’t liberalism or multiculturalism then the real problem is freedom of religion, isn’t it?

Norman Blitzer on July 3, 2007 at 11:25 am

Hey Debbie, compare and contrast the Muslim Oath for a Physician and that of Maimonides(Rambam)Physician’s Prayer.

OneIrishJew on July 3, 2007 at 12:22 pm

Abnormally Blitz-ed:
Are you really that stupid,or do you just enjoy playing the part of a moron ?

billybob on July 3, 2007 at 12:28 pm

Sorry, I should clairify who Maimonides was. I am referring to the Physician’s prayer writen by the famous Medieval Jewish physician, Rabbi Moses ben Maimon (The Rambam, 1137-1204). Here it is for the currious:
God above, before I begin my holy work, healing Your creation [human beings], I lay my plea before You, that You will grant me the strength of spirit and the vast energy to do my work with faith, and that the aspiration to accumulate wealth will not blind my eyes from seeing one who is suffering, one who comes for my [professional] advice, as a human being, [whether] rich or poor, friend or foe, the good and the evil person, in his sorrowful moment reveal to me only the human being in him. My love for the learning of medicine should only strengthen my spirit, only the truth shall be the light before my feet, for any weakness in my work might bring about death and illness to Your creation. I beg you, please, compasionate and gracious God, strengthen and focus my body and my soul and plant within me a spirit that is whole.

OneIrishJew on July 3, 2007 at 12:30 pm

Actually Blitzer is close, though I don’t think it’s freedom of religion that’s the issue. It’s religion in general. Magical, fantastical, and often times deranged stories that people take as fact and follow, and use to dictate how they live their life. Religion screws people up, and it’s going to..no, already has, put the entire world in jeopardy. The suicide bombers, car bombers, 9/11, it was all closely tied to the Muslim faith, and it’s violent tenants. It’s bad enough that people actually believe that AN ENTIRE SEA WAS PARTED, and that TWO OF EVERY ANIMAL WERE PLACED ONTO AN ARK AS A MASSIVE FLOOD OVERTOOK THE LAND KILLING, EVERYONE BUT THOSE ON THE ARK..or that WOMAN WAS CREATED BY A RIB AND THAT SIN WAS ORIGINATED WHEN A TALKING SNAKE CONVINCED SOMEONE TO EAT AN APPLE. ..I mean that’s crazy talk! Imagining the Bible didn’t exist, or simply, if the stories I mentioned above were never mentioned, or happened differently, if someone were to come up to me, and say that this happened, I’d think they were nuts! But, at least the people that believe in that stuff tend to be fairly nice, decent human beings. They’re not going around and blowing them selves up in the name of their God. So I give them credit there. But the point is–religion is bunk, and if people would just sit down, and think rationally, we’d resolve a whole lot of problems.

ConservativesLovePuns(descent) on July 3, 2007 at 12:55 pm

Blitzer–
billybob stole my thunder on your contribution once again. I protest! But I ditto his comment.
As for you ConservativesLovePuns(descent):
Folks like you think all that you can know and understand is all that there is to know. Despite your (self) mockery, I believe every word in the Bible is true and someday you will too. You haven’t told us what YOU believe–but it would appear that you are a fool/atheist (the same thing). Why don’t you tell us the answers to the biggest questions of them all:
Who are we? Where did we come from? Where are we going? etc.
We’re waiting for you to tell us now…..
All the answers to these questions are answered in the Bible and for all people in all nations–for those who don’t have their heads in the sand–the evidence for the veracity of the claims of the scriptures is authentication enough.

BB on July 3, 2007 at 1:31 pm

Keep it up, Debbie. No one else is on this like you. Please be our champion on this issue.

dm60462 on July 3, 2007 at 1:35 pm

As I’ve said before;
Ostracize the bastards and do not patronize their businesses…including so-called doctors, rug merchants, and used lamp salesmen. Don’t patronize street vendors hawking their rotten halal meat. Don’t enter the “Dollar Stores” and plunk down hard-earned money for junk merchandise.
Who in their right mind would put their life into the hands of someone who professes a belief to kill or enslave a non-muzlum?
Wake-up, America!

Thee_Bruno on July 3, 2007 at 1:56 pm

BB, I have never claimed to have all the answers. Yes, I am an athiest. But since when does that imply that I know everything?
And to answer your questions..I’m a patient man. For those answers, I’ll leave it up to the scientists. The mysteries of the universe don’t scare me so bad that I have to go some random book for an explanation, and then claiming that’s the 100% truth. I’m fine waiting to see what’s uncovered. And if I’m wrong, so be it, I’ll be put where I belong. But until, I’m living my life one day at a time, making my decisions based on a strong moral standing and well-thought out rationale.
And you’ve done a great job of illustrating one of the main similarities between Islam, and every other religion. The “If you’re not with us, you’re wrong” mentality. You’re so quick to write me off as a “fool” because I don’t share the same beliefs as you. The Muslim barbarians do the same thing, only they add in a bit more violence, but the underlying cause is the same. You feel you’re right, and everyone that disagrees is wrong.
How, my friend, do justify that? And can you be so confident that your religion is the right one, and not Buddhism? Or even Islam?
I’d love to continue this dialog with you–as long as you refrain from childish name calling, and act like an intelligent adult.

ConservativesLovePuns(descent) on July 3, 2007 at 1:59 pm

Debbie:
Even if it’s stolen from the Torah, it has certain qualifiers which I’m sure you can confirm are not there in the Torah. First of all, 5:32 has that disclaimer of ‘excepting corruption in the land’, which implies promoting disbelief in Allah/Mohammed. Then read the following verse 5:33.
5:32 Therefore We prescribed for the Children of Israel that whoso slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, NOR FOR CORRUPTION DONE IN THE LAND, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and whoso gives life to a soul, shall be as if he has given life to mankind altogether. Our Messengers have already come to them with the clear signs; then many of them thereafter commit excesses in the earth.
5:33 THIS IS THE RECOMPENSE OF THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST GOD AND HIS MESSENGER, AND HASTEN ABOUT THE EARTH, TO DO CORRUPTION THERE: THEY SHALL BE SLAUGHTERED, OR CRUCIFIED, OR THEIR HANDS AND FEET SHALL ALTERNATELY BE STRUCK OFF; OR THEY SHALL BE BANISHED FROM THE LAND. THAT IS A DEGRADATION FOR THEM IN THIS WORLD; AND IN THE WORLD TO COME AWAITS THEM A MIGHTY CHASTISEMENT

Infidel Pride on July 3, 2007 at 2:56 pm

The former U.S. Department of the Treasury, Customs Office of Investigation was the undisputed federal leader of international money laundering investigations prior to the creation of the Department of Homeland Security & ICE. CUSTOMS no longer exists as INS has taken over both CBP & ICE. Now our nation must depend on the Famous But Incompetent (FBI) to conduct the international terrorist (Islamic)related investigations. God help us all.
The creation of DHS and the expansion of FBI investigative authority has helped the jihad while hurting our homeland. The United States Congress and the President of the United States must be held responsible. Is it any wonder that both branches of government have seen their favorable rating fall below the freezing point (32%)? 2008 elections will determine the fate of our country.
Mexico is not our enemy. ISLAM is our enemy. PERIOD.

J Leyn on July 3, 2007 at 5:25 pm

ConservativesLovePuns(descent)–
Debbie can email you my email address if you want to have a dialog on this topic–atheism vs. theism/Bible. (permission granted DS). I am plenty game for such a discussion–but not on this blog thread.

BB on July 3, 2007 at 7:01 pm

billybob, you’re as stupid as Thee_Buffoon and you type like him too!
BB posted:
[billybob stole my thunder on your contribution once again. I protest! But I ditto his comment.]
Then BB, you have a slightly smaller brain than billybob; and his brain is the size of a peanut!

Norman Blitzer on July 3, 2007 at 8:05 pm

Seems to be a pattern developing…GB grants asylum to Middle East doctors (some Iraqi) who show how grateful they are by attempting set of VIEDS, and Bush is doing the same except by the tens of thousands for the US…

dhs_iceman on July 3, 2007 at 8:16 pm

Hence Israeli doctors have treated suicide bombers who survived with the same high quality care as any of their victims. There are true stories of Palestinians (in one case an elderly woman) who having been treated and cured at Israeli hospitals came back to blow up the Jews who saved them.

poetcomic1 on July 4, 2007 at 11:59 am

“the point is–religion is bunk, and if people would just sit down, and think rationally, we’d resolve a whole lot of problems.”
Kind of like that manmade global warming right?
Ya know, whether or not one professes a faith in divinity is irrelevant. Relativity lays in shared value systems. In my opinion, if everyone on Earth took one day off a week to look inside themselves, and say, “Wow! I worked hard all week, provided for x, y, and z, and helped at least one person in their time of need etc etc,” things would start to get better. {2nd Commandment}. If 3-10 were followed verbatim, well, those who profess a faith in a utopian society (look at that, a belief in something that isn’t tangible…is that a religion?) would have nothing to disagree with. Contrast that with the faith of Submission (Islam for those better enlightened than I). Where’s the “pluralism”? “Diversity”? Darwin would probably agree with Mohammed…the apes and dog crap. If there is a constant that matter can neither be created or destroyed, only changed, where did it come from in the first place? One must have a “faith” in believing one way or the other, right? A belief in the intangible right? Something that cannot ever be “proved” right?
Religion n’est pas?
Would someone let another person, who was never seen doing it, but subscribed to a “faith” that said children are sexual beings and the such, babysit their child? Is that NAMBLiaphobic? If not, why? Mohammed said he was told unless one is Muslim, they are a second class person, and in some cases, not a human at all. This includes of course, a strict dogma of how to ensure the secondary, or tertiary status of unbelievers of Submission. So, if one isn’t Muslim, would they receive the same care as a Muslim? I mean, in the strict adherence to Mohammed and Shiriah of course…I mean, being a “true” Muslim and all…

Nuggler on July 4, 2007 at 2:21 pm

PLEASE EMAIL THIS TO NEAL BOORTZ AND Jim/Newsday
pinkerto@ix.netcom.com

Diego on July 5, 2007 at 1:38 pm

This is for ConservativesLovePuns(descent):
If you were to add up all the victims of religion throughout history, the biggest pile of bodies would belong to atheism. Recall Mao, Stalin, Hitler? That’s just in the last century and doesn’t even begin to count the people who’ve called themselves Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, etc. just for the power it brought them while actually living by atheist tenets (most of the Democratic presidential candidates currently). Atheism is very much a religion, and it’s the only currently active one that’s more dangerous than Islam (the Aztecs’ blood cult having been done away with). While other religions such as Christianity, Buddhism, etc. may teach believers that theirs is the correct system of faith, they are generally content to spread that faith through talking. (Those who call themselves Christian but resort to violence are specifically not behaving in a Christian manner.) Islam and atheism, however, seem to share the same predilection for “sword-point conversions.” When prevented from direct violence, as in America, they’ll resort to legal violence through the courts to suppress their enemies.

mechmorph on July 5, 2007 at 1:39 pm

When the hell was the last time you heard of an atheist killing a person of faith because of their beliefs?
Those that you pointed out, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, etc, may or in Hitler’s case, may not, have been atheists, but none of atrocious things that they committed were in the name of, or because of atheism. It was to gain personal and political power, or, again, in Hitler’s case, probably because of a mental defect. Because of this, your argument is null, as it does not show that atheists do indeed kill based on religion or ideology(Muslims, Hitler). Also, I’ve never heard of someone being forced to disown their faith and “convert” to atheism in order to live.
Also, there has been no shortage of killing the name of religion in the past thousands of years, just take a look at the history books. How many of the memorable religious-based fights were started by atheists?
And finally, atheism, is not, as you outrageously claim a religion. atheism is simply a thought, or an idea. It’s the lack of belief in any Gods or higher powers. That’s it.
PS: You mention something about “atheist tenets” again, this is incorrect. There is no one set of “atheist tenets”. An atheist is simply a person who does not believe in any God, as I mentioned above. To claim that there is a set of “tenets” that all atheists follow, would somewhat validate your claim that atheism is a religion. However, that’s obviously not true. Again, anyone can be an atheist and have any set of beliefs, or live their life in any way they see fit. One atheist can kill babies for food, while the other could be saving lives as police officer, doctor, whatever, it doesn’t matter. There, unlike religions, is no set of rules you must follow to be an atheist, and being an atheist does not dictate your daily actions. People have religions too closely intertwined with morals, that they can’t imagine someone being moral, or thinking rationally without the aid of something else.
Anyways, I’d be interested to see your response.

ConservativesLovePuns(descent) on July 5, 2007 at 2:38 pm

For ConservativesLovePuns(descent):
> Um, Holocaust ring a bell? Stalin killed millions, and so did Mao, all people whose beliefs differed from the ruling party’s.
> Just because they didn’t shout “In the name of Madelyn Murray O’Hair” when they pulled the trigger doesn’t make them any less atheist. They desired power because their personal beliefs led them to think it was the right thing for them to do. They believed this because they were atheists who didn’t believe that a just God would punish them. Ergo, they killed because they were atheists.
> Really? Here’s a good one to think about then: George Soros. He was a Jew whose father adopted him out to a German family so that he could survive the round ups. Little George spent much of his childhood handing out concentration camp notices to his own people in order to maintain his cover. (Something which, to this day, he admits he’s not sorry for, by the way.) You might also think about all those Tibetan Buddhist monks the Dalai Lama is always going on about.
> Actually, except for the ones started by Islam, I would say all of them. Part of the ground rules for Christians and Jews is the notion that if you don’t behave like one of God’s people, then you aren’t one, even if you say you are. Except in the case of self-defense or protecting others — such as, say WWII or the First Crusade — starting wars is clearly in the ungodly category, making a stronger case for the de facto atheism of the perpetrators. You can yell out God’s name all day long if you like, but if you’re not living the tenets, you are not of God.
> Not so, and part of the reason atheism is so insidious. It’s no more “simply a thought” than is Hinduism. It’s a complete set of assumptions about the way the world works and the resulting attitudes toward life, other people and correct behavior. While it could be possible for an atheist to live by a very modest code of behavior, a la Buddhism (you don’t have to believe in any gods to be Buddhist), “pure atheism” places humanity at the pinnacle of the universe and therefore assumes a sort of laissez faire morality — if it can be rationalized, then it’s OK. Atheism places faith (yes, I said faith) in science, an ordered thinking process, to solve problems — a logical inconsistency since atheistic belief necessitates the notion of randomness as the ultimate cause and ground of the universe. Atheism also has its doomsday scenarios (Global Warming!!!!) and resulting behavior codes to fend off the apocalypse (buy carbon credits, use rubber band power, etc.). Atheism also has its charismatic priesthood (O’Hair, Russell, that Dawkins guy, etc.) who pass along the stories that reveal the truths of the world (evolution, big bang, free love, etc.). This is not to pass judgment on any of the above beliefs, but I merely list examples to illustrate the point.
> I think you misunderstand the essential nature of religion. It’s not about miracle stories, divinities or ancient traditions. The word “religion” comes from a root that means “to bind.” Human beings seem to have a deep-seated need to understand the nature of the universe: Why am I here? What is my purpose? How did life begin? Every human being has the capacity to use reason to find an answer that makes sense. For many people, the most reasonable answer is that the universe was prompted into existence by the influence of something whose own existence is outside the effects of time and space as we experience them. Atheists believe the universe just happened, somehow, under its own power. Whatever the answer an individual accepts, it cannot help but shape that person because the answer becomes the most fundamental fact of his existence, the very reason he lives. It makes no difference if you go about asking yourself, “What would Bertrand do” or “What Would Jesus Do” or if you only go to temple on special occasions. Your answer is at the very core of who you are, your basic nature, and you won’t go against it. That is your religion — personal or widespread. Some people know exactly what they believe, others can spend a lifetime figuring it out. Many, perhaps most, I suspect, don’t really believe what they think they do — which may have some bearing on how people calling themselves one thing can behave otherwise. Perhaps we should talk about “real” believers, if that clarifies anything. From my own observations, then, “real” atheists believe life is random and morality is whatever they feel comfortable with — this evolves naturally into a lack of personal responsibility and thus leads easily to the pursuit of power and pleasure as ends in themselves. “Real” Christians and Jews believe that what they do in this life matters and everything has reason and consequence — this leads to a willingness to sacrifice personal gain or pleasure for the greater good. The atheist tenets, thus, are: There is no God; there is no morality outside personal choice; regard for others is dependent upon personal gain, pleasure or whim; atheism is a superior way of thinking; non-atheists, particularly Christians, should be converted for the betterment of mankind (go on, tell me you don’t believe that); non-atheists should be discouraged from practicing their beliefs in public, through legal or other means; you are encouraged to support atheist causes, financially or otherwise.
> And now you have.

mechmorph on July 6, 2007 at 4:30 am

Glad to see you bring more light to this subject. Pretty amazing (well maybe not) that the MSM never picked up on this. I wrote a bit on it several months ago:
UK MUSLIM DOCTOR ASSOCIATION EXPOSES THEY CARE ONLY ABOUT MUSLIMS
Below is the beginning section of the constitution of the Muslim Doctors and Dentists Association of the UK –
Please note under section 2 Objects and powers that their main object is to ADVANCE THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IN THE UK and to promote and preserve the good health of MUSLIMS in the UK.
NO WHERE IS IT FOUND THAT THE MUSLIM DOCTORS AND DENTISTS HAVE AS THEIR PRIME OBJECTIVE THE GOOD HEALTH OF THE NON MUSLIM BRITISH PEOPLE- in fact- the British people in general are not even given a mention as only muslims are a worthwhile. It is obvious that this lack of concern, by muslim doctors, for non muslim patients in not exclusive just to the UK but would extend worldwide.
Why might that be?
Why don’t you ask Dr. Mohammed Asha or Dr Bilal Abdullaor EngineerKafeel Ahmed–oops sorry Kafeel died from burns suffered when trying to blow up Glasgow Airport.
Just think if the British Medical Association had a statement that British doctors should prioritize non-muslim British people –one can imagine the throngs of muslims pouring into our streets with angry contorted faces screaming and demanding.
What is even more alarming is that the British Medical Association, by its silence, is condoning the clearly discriminatory behaviours of the muslim doctors – as stated in their M.D.D.A. UK Constitution. It is also disgusting that no government official or new media has even investigated this clear evidence of discrimination.
So please keep the below in mind the next time you go to your muslim doctor or dentist and remember that he does not place YOU or YOUR HEALTH as a priority. Muslim’s come first by their very own “code of (un) ethics”.
Constitution
The Muslim Doctors and Dentisits Association UK (M.D.D.A. UK)
1. Name
The name of the Association is Muslim Doctors and Dentists Association UK (the Association)
2. Objects and powers
2.1 The objects of the association shall be:-
2.1.1. To advance the Islamic religion in the practice of medicine in the United Kingdom
2.1.2. To advance medical education in relation to the doctrines, practices and traditions of the Islamic religion.
2.1.3. To promote research in various aspects of medical science and to disseminate and publish the useful results of such research.
2.1.4. To promote the preservation and protection of the good health of Muslims in the United Kingdom.
http://www.mdda.org.uk/web/constitution.php
http://theopinionator.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/09/uk-muslim-docto.html

M L on August 7, 2008 at 8:02 am

The British Muslim medical association is quite specific in its objectives. To provide health care for Muslims. Period.

ciccio on November 6, 2009 at 11:35 am

id like to say that, Yazeed Essas wife was NOT pregnant, get that straight. I know Yazeed and i knew rosiemarie god rest her soul very very VERY well and if you dunno what your talking about you should shut the fuck up lady. not all muslims are bad. not all muslims have bad intentions. you just love to focus on the bad. Look at allllllllll the christians who do wrong.

sara on January 5, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Where do Right Wing rednecks find Bimbos like Debbie? They seem to have no shortage of them. To name one more Sara Palin.

Sudhir Lumar on March 5, 2010 at 2:31 pm

hi. Interesting list of muslim terrorist doctor. How come almost all are arabs and or hail from middle east? Could something be wrong with the middle east? Just curious.

Adam mikael taalam on April 12, 2010 at 11:01 am

Please add Dr. Mehmet Oz to your list of Muslim Doctors.
Do not believe he is a Christian. I know for a fact, personally, he is 100% a Muslim.

“His father’s family was devoutly Muslim from a region known as the Qur’an Belt near the birthplace of Sufi mysticism and the Whirling Dervishes.”
Source: http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/heartandsoul/transcript.shtml

When I heard them plotting, one of the most important propaganda tools they use with the doctors, is to make sure the Muslim doctors, the psychologists, that they would make the people of our thinking look like we were crazy / paranoid.

That way if the terrorists infiltrate a company, like AT&T where they control the telephone and computer lines to the police departments, etc., then if somebody doesn’t want to go along with the terror attack then the “Muslim” doctor covers up that persons injuries, denies them treatment, etc., and they lose their workers comp case, which means in summary, the people who don’t want to go along with a terror attack will be denied monetary compensation, physical help, for not going along with the Muslim agenda and conspiracy. This happened to someone very close to me in my family. I know about this first hand. It is still an ongoing problem, and it’s not about the family member, it’s about the infiltration of AT&T by these terrorists, and how it covered up by these Muslim doctors and in some cases Secular/Ultra Liberal Turncoat Jewish doctors.

If you want to know who persuasive this group is, just look at Oprah’s influence, Dr. Oz’s influence, case in point. These people and many others are behind murders and massacres, if you will at AT&T in Anaheim, CA. The normal people, are too afraid to come forward becase they see this bulldozer of an effort to cover up everything. We have many people on tape talking about this, and they all live in fear and know if they speak out about it, they will be killed. Several people who tried to speak out about this were murdered or injured, including two of my attorneys. Al Sharpton is a very big player also. What a shame Fox News keeps having him on. I don’t get it. These people are like raging wolves blackmailing everybody, and no one seems to have enough power to shut them down. The word is not out there. Even witnesses tell my family memeber if this happened to me it would be on the front page. But the only time they will care is when their neighborhood blows up and they cannot reach the paramedics or police because the phone lines are cut off. That is the only time they will care. It’s like this because the truth hasn’t gotten out there. If it did, maybe someone with some sense would take control of this and stop this steamroller.

David on May 14, 2010 at 5:48 pm

You should know the Wadih Haddad and George Habbash were both ARAB CHRISTIANS!!

Lie or ignorance? I don’t know what would be worse.

eddy on May 27, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Hey

Most the doctors you mentioned are palestenians. They are fighting for the freedom of their nation against the Terrorist State of Isreal

rainbow on July 18, 2010 at 10:47 pm

what would you say about the arab christian doctors

john nola on February 1, 2011 at 9:38 am

I perform a lot of number analysis for these types of games because I think that the past will usually give us an insight of what may happen in the future. As you know sometimes its hard to figure out the winning team in professional football. This is why I consider using statistics for sports.

Gayle Fighting Irish on July 8, 2011 at 10:44 am

you are the terrorist we respect god rules more than you .you lie then believe it and every one know the truth stop acting like avictim

sahar on April 7, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I strongly agree with sahar. Debbie should stop practicing racial discrimination and get her stories straight.

P.S. Why is it that when Muslims fight to protect themselves and their country, they are called terrorist; and when Israel does the same, they just say that Isreal has the right to protect themselves? So is it okay for Isreal to kill Palestinians and occupy their land… I leave you to decide!

Basma on May 28, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Leave a Reply

* denotes required field