March 28, 2010, - 3:01 pm
UPDATED w/ Full 60 Mins Video- SICKENING: “60 Minutes” Whitewashes Hezbollah Spy Nada Nadim Prouty (& Cites My NY Post Column)
**** UPDATE, 03/30/10: The Documents Don’t Lie: The Hezbollah Spy’s Lawyer v. Me ****
**** UPDATE, 03/29/10: SCROLL DOWN FOR Full CBS “60 Minutes” Propaganda “Report” and My Response to the Lies about Nada Nadim Prouty ****
You know what’s truly disgusting? That Hezbollah spy, immigration fraud perpetrator, and FBI/CIA infiltrator Nada Nadim Prouty a/k/a Nada Nadim Al-Aouar DeLaDurantaye Valley Prouty is not only not behind bars for life for selling out America to Hezbollah because Federal Judge Avern Cohn, a Marxist, gave her only a fine of a few hundred dollars as a “sentence” for her treason (the limp Bush administration sought only six months prison time for her spying). Even more disgusting, though, is that, tonight, CBS News’ “60 Minutes” is whitewashing her as a “patriot.” She’s a patriot, all right. Just not an American one. She’s a Hezbollah patriot. Prouty was the first Jihad Jane, about whom I wrote in a New York Post column, in which we called her Jihad Jane. Tonight, “60 Minutes” cites that column (without mentioning me or the post by name). Prouty and her lawyers cited my New York Post column in their brief seeking a soft sentence.
Watch the full “60 Minutes” Propaganda Piece by Scott Pelley:
As I wrote, Prouty spied for her brother-in-law, Talal Khalil Chahine, a Hezbollah financier who sent the terrorist group $21 million in revenue from his La Shish Middle Eastern restaurants. (The Bush administration, by the way, allowed Chahine to flee the country, which is even more nauseating.) She accessed FBI and CIA databases for Chahine, telling him the status of the investigation into his Hezbollah financing activities.
She isn’t Muslim, by the way. She’s Druze, and she and her family are members of the Syrian National Socialist Party in Lebanon–a big-time Hezbollah ally, which commits terrorist acts. A number of her Al-Aouar family members in Lebanon perpetrated bombings and murders on behalf of Syria and in solidarity with Hezbollah. Prouty’s sisters Elfat El-Aouar and Rula Nadim Al Aouar also committed, respectively, tax fraud/money laundering for Hezbollah and immigration fraud. Her sister-in-law, Samar Khalil Nabbou DelaDurantaye Spinelli, also Lebanese, committed immigration fraud and infiltrated the U.S. Marines. Her nephew, Khalil Chahine, committed an honor killing of the Christian Arab who got engaged to his Muslim former girlfriend. He is now in a Michigan prison.
This woman is anything but an American patriot. She’s part of an Islamic terrorist gang who infiltrated this country at the highest levels and financed our enemies to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. It’s beyond nauseating that “60 Minutes” would take her side, fall for her BS. But it’s par for the course for them. The “reporter” on this segment is Scott Pelley, who mercilessly attacked U.S. Marine Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich for killing Iraqis in Haditha in defense of his troops, while they were under fire during a war. Yes, Pelley’s (and 60 Minutes’) outlook is this: American soldier defending his troops in wartime–scumbag; Hezbollah spy in America–Awesome! And don’t you just love how they included Nada Prouty’s sexy glamor shots . . . as if that, somehow, means she wasn’t a terrorist spy.
I*Consult has more about the press campaign to lionize this conniving traitor and spy for the Islamic terrorist group that murdered hundreds of U.S. Marines and officials in the 1983 bombings of the U.S. Marine Barracks and Embassy in Beirut, the 1985 torture murder of Navy diver Robert Dean Stethem, and the kidnapping murders of CIA Attache William Buckley and UN Peacekeeper Col. Rich Higgins.
**** UPDATE: I watched the entire propaganda report by Scott Pelley, and was even more disgusted than I predicted. What a piece of tripe. Here is my response, in addition to what I’ve already written above–and please note the things that Prouty and Pelley absolutely lied about:
* Big Lie #1: Prouty claims that she was shown a picture of her brother-in-law with what she was told was a “Hezbollah spiritual leader,” but that she didn’t recognize the man or know who he was. PUH-LEEZE. The man in the picture with her brother-in-law was Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah, the spiritual leader of Hezbollah and one of the most famous men in Lebanon, where she grew up, not to mention the entire Middle East. He is also one of the key figures in Islamic terrorism for the last three decades, having issued the fatwah to blow up our Marine barracks and Embassy in Beirut. To claim she didn’t know who he was is like me claiming I don’t know who Michael Jackson or Ronald Reagan is. It’s simply a BIG LIE.
So sad that 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley was so bent on his apologist slant for the segment that he failed to point this out and took her word for it. If Prouty truly didn’t know who Fadlallah was–and that’s simply not a credible claim–then she should have been completely disqualified from working for either the CIA or FBI based on her ignorance of that basic fact alone.
* Big Lie #2: Pelley reported that Prouty was not deported because the federal judge on her case, Avern Cohn, blocked her deportation back to Lebanon because he said that she would be killed by the very terrorists she investigated. That’s absolutely false. Judge Cohn said no such thing. The feds are blocking her deportation because they said, as a CIA and FBI agent for many years with access to classified information, she would be useful to terrorists. Prouty would not be killed in Lebanon because she worked for Hezbollah–the terrorists who control that country. She would be welcomed and celebrated as a heroine there.
* The story makes a big deal about Prouty working in Iraq to locate Saddam Hussein, with her whining that “I risked my life for this country.” Uh, no, she risked her life for Hezbollah. In fact, Hezbollah–a Shi’ite terrorist group backed by Iran–wanted Saddam Hussein out. He’s a Sunni and was the only thing blocking Iran from taking over and extending its Shi’ite crescent from Lebanon to Iran. Big deal that she “helped” on this.
* The story makes a big deal out of Prouty’s work in investigating the Khobar Towers and U.S.S. Cole bombings. But, again, these are bombings done by the Sunni terrorist group, Al Qaeda, and she was working for rival Shi’ite group Hezbollah. So, big whoop. Also, Hezbollah helped Al-Qaeda in the Khobar Towers attack, and 13 Hezbollah terrorists were arrested in connection with that. Did she try to cover up Hezbollah’s role in that attack? We’ll never know for sure. But I’d bet on it. Remember her brother-in-law, Talal Chahine, was Hezbollah’s third biggest donor after Iran and Syria, and her own sister helped him do it, cooking the books for him.
* Prouty said she didn’t have anything to do with her brother-in-law, Chahine (pronounced “Shah-Heen,” not “Shah-Hayne,” as Pelley kept incorrectly pronouncing it). False. She worked at his restaurant. He was the one who arranged for her to engage in a sham marriage–to a busboy who worked at his restaurants–and perpetrate immigration fraud. Strangely, this fact was omitted from Scott Pelley’s propaganda piece.
* Prouty said she believed her brother-in-law, Chahine, was a womanizer as she claimed and was “cheating” on her sister, then why did she look the other way when her sister became wife number three, of four total wives that he had. PUH-LEEZE, she knew.
* Not once did Pelley ask Prouty about–nor did he note–that her entire family back in Lebanon was in the Syrian National Socialist Party, a political party and terrorist group working in conjunction with Hezbollah, nor was it mentioned that several of her relatives were terrorists who engaged in murder and car bombings.
* Pelley said that the feds presented their case “as if she plotted since the age of 19” to infiltrate the FBI and CIA. Uh, does Pelley have any proof she didn’t? Is it really that inconceivable that our enemy plots to infiltrate us? They’ve done it throughout history, and they’re doing it now. That Pelley finds this notion ridiculous just shows how naive and ignorant–or how fraudulent and dishonest–his reporting is.
* Prouty said that her neighbors won’t talk to her and neighborhood kids won’t play with hers. Boo hoo. She should be behind bars forever, and her anchor baby daughter should be sent packing to Lebanon. She’s lucky to live in freedom in our country, a country of which she took advantage, in which she remained illegally, and which she defrauded.
Tags: 60 Minutes, Al-Aouar, CBS, CBS News, CIA, Druze, Elfar El-Aouar, FBI, Frank Wuterich, Hezbollah, Hezbollah spy, Jihad Jane, La Shish, lionize, Nada Nadim Al-Aouar DeLaDurantaye Valley Prouty, Nada Nadim Prouty, Nada Prouty, Rula Nadim Al-Aouar, Samar Khalil Nabbou DelaDurantaye Spinelli, Samar Spinelli, Scott Pelley, Sixty Minutes, spy, Syrian Naitonal Socialist Party, Syrian National Socialist Party, Talal Chahine, Talal Khalil Chahine, terrorism, terrorist spy, terrorists, treason, whitewash