September 27, 2010, - 4:14 pm
EXCLUSIVE – Who is Hatem Abudayyeh?: Meet the FBI-Raided Palestinian “Activist” & Terrorism Financier
While I was away for the Jewish holiday, last week, the FBI raided the homes of several Midwestern “anti-war activists,” including Hatem Abudayyeh, the head of the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network. Subpoenas served on the activists sought information on payments made to Abudayyeh and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Islamic terrorist group which has been responsible for several homicide bombings in Israel, as well as the murder of Israeli Tourism Minister, Rehavam Ze’evi. I’m not surprised at all by this and wondered what took so long, as I’ve been following Abudayyeh for years, know a lot of inside dirt on the guy, and once spoke to him and members of his Muslim-dominated tax-funded Arab welfare agency (AAAN), as part of an undercover investigation into Medicaid fraud with which I was working with the FBI. The guy is clearly working with Islamic terrorists and helping aid the extremist Muslim infiltration into America, and he’s been doing so for years.
Here’s what you don’t know about Hatem Abudayyeh, and you won’t read in any press accounts:
* Hatem Abudayyeh’s two brothers-in-law were Palestinian Islamic terrorists from El Jib, in the so-called “West Bank.” One of them martyred himself in Israeli prison where he was sent after being convicted of terrorist acts during the Intifada (the Palestinian uprising). Another brother-in-law, Jihad Saadeh, has been a terrorist leader in the Palestinian youth terrorist movement. He spent three years in an Israeli prison for his terrorist activities.
* Abudayyeh’s Palestinian parents founded the first Arab (actually, MUSLIM-DOMINATED) community center in Chicago, and the family’s vocal support for Islamic terrorist groups goes back decades.
* Abudayyeh’s wife, Naima Saadeh, met Abudayyeh when his parents sent him to “Palestine” to choose a wife. Her brothers are the terrorists identified above. Ms. Saadeh is a graduate of Al Quds University a/k/a Terrorist U. Her mother goes by the name “Um Mujahed”–Mother of the Jihad Fighter. She works and has worked for two decades in Dar Al-Tiffil orphanage, an orphanage which houses some of the children of Palestinian “martyrs” a/k/a terrorists.
* In a completely frightening development, Abudayyeh’s wife, Ms. Saadeh, works in a Chicago-area Jewish community center daycare. Wanna trust your kid with her? Only if you’re a moron.
* A documentary about Abudayyeh and his wife showed Abudayyeh repeatedly denouncing America while he was in the so-called West Bank looking to marry Saadeh. His statements were typical of those who hate America and support Islamic terrorism, a description that perfectly fits Abudayyeh.
* Abudayyeh’s agency, which receives a good deal of taxpayer money, is involved in helping pregnant Muslim aliens come to America to have their babies here and obtain birthright citizenship, courtesy of Medicaid. During an investigation in which I was involved, I phoned Abudayyeh and his staff and they assured me that they could arrange for me–posing as a pregnant illegal alien Muslim woman–to illegally get Medicaid and phony Social Security numbers so that I could have my fictional baby here courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer and obtain citizenship for my yet-to-be-born child. In addition to this, Abudayyeh’s agency is also heavily involved in helping Muslim illegal aliens infiltrate the United States.
* As I’ve noted on this site before, a fundraising dinner hosted by Abudayyeh, to raise money for his agency, featured a Milwaukee youth dance troupe, Sanabel Al-Quds, which features simulated beheadings of American, British, and Israeli soldiers in its performances.
* Abudayyeh’s wife, Ms. Saadeh has said,
I don’t want to live in America, I don’t want to have an American passport, I don’t want to have a green card. I just want to have my Palestinian ID and that’s it, because Palestine still lives inside of me, so I don’t feel any loyalty to here [America].
Hey, just like hubby. Sadly, she’s given birth for him, and can now teach her progeny the same hate she and her husband have for the country where they live, the same hate her terrorist brothers had.
Hatem Abudayyeh and his wife have made trips back to El Jib, the Palestinian Islamic terrorist hotbed. What did they do there? Whom did they see? How much money did they take to Islamic terrorists from the PFLP? Was Saadeh’s surviving terrorist brother involved?
And where the heck has the FBI been for the last 10 years, since 2000, while Abudayyeh has been openly involved in all of this?
Well, better late than never. But how many innocent people died because of Hatem Abudayyeh’s PFLP terrorist funding . . . while the FBI waited and stalled?
Tags: AAAN, Al-Quds University, anti-war activist, anti-war activists, Arab American Action Network, Chicago, Dar Al-Tiffil, Dar Al-Tiffil orphanage, El Jib, FBI, FBI raids, Hatem Abudayyeh, Islam, Islamic Terrorism, Islamic terrorists, Jihad Saadeh, Muslim, Naima Saadeh, Palestinian, PFLP, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, raids, subpoena, Um Mujahed