February 27, 2008, - 12:24 pm
By Debbie Schlussel
Well over a year ago, when I first wrote about Barack Hussein Obama’s Islamic background, I was roundly excoriated–not just by liberals, but by CINOs (Conservatives in Name Only), of which there are far too many. I understand the knee-jerk reaction of the left. But I’m not sure why those holier-than-thous on the right were so upset that I wrote the truth, other than their PC gods that tell them that thou must speak/hear/see no evil about Muslims and Islam post-9/11. And we cannot have truth enter the equation. Plus, those with far less traffic and readership wanted to say, “Look at me, I’m better than Schlussel.” Whatever. Since then, I’ve posted a ton of stuff on Obama backing this up, including an exclusive investigative piece on Obama’s Islamist leanings and Nation of Islam employees in key positions on his U.S. Senate staff.
Among the most annoying and–frankly, silly and unintelligent–Schlussel “attackers” regarding Obama were these two weak slackers from Air America. I’m posting their video mostly for its entertainment value–to show you, a year later, how wrong they were and crude (because they can’t make a legit point, so that’s what they resort to).
Every time I watch it, it at once gives me comfort–at how stupid and juvenile the other side is–and dismay–that there are such dumb, coarse idiots in America with a political radio show. Although it is the most viewed video under my name at YouTube, most of the people posting comments on it agree with me on Obama. And this video–in its stupidity and classlessness–makes my point, more than it makes their point.
These anti-adonis slackjobs call themselves “The Young Turks.” But they’re neither young, nor are they “young Turks,” since they’re just conventional left-wing bores (and boors). One is a wimpy, far-left Jew, who, sadly, wasn’t blessed with the intellect of the Jewish people (yes, there are mutant genes in every population). Methinks he could be easily broken in half. The chubby one is a “former” Muslim from Turkey (get it?–Young Turks; how catchy), who still–in his own mind–is a Muslim with a chip the size of North America on his shoulder.
Over a year later, you can see that what I wrote was correct and, I dare say, prescient. What they said was ill-informed and has proven false. Their uber-classy nature remains. (In case you don’t get it, that was sarcasm.) My fave part is their even more airheaded chick sidekick who doesn’t know that McCain is an Irish surname and thinks it could be Germanic. Yup, and the last name “Houlihan” comes right from central Bavaria.
Oh, and as for their comments:
* The Arab Street is, in fact, rooting for Obama. Read any Arab or Muslim newspaper. Not that these idiots do.
* So I made it up that Obama’s moving in the direction of his father. They ask how he is moving in the direction of his Kenyan father’s heritage. Hmmm . . . I’m sure these pics are just my imagination. . .
Photo From Freedom’s Enemies
* They claim that I’m really not anti-Muslim, but anti-Black and racist in my attacks on Obama. Really? Where in the heck in this piece have I mentioned his race? Do you see any mention of it here? They completely made their “inference” up, while attacking me for reporting facts. Here’s a tip, guys: Islam ain’t a race. Frankly, I’d love the Black Thomas Sowell, Ward Connerly, Alan Keyes, Walter Williams, Armstrong Williams, or a guy like Independent Conservative running the country. But, hey, when you have a weak argument, play the race card. That’s what liberals do.
* The completely idiotic sidekick chick and the two men are saying that if I attacked Blacks or Jews, everyone would be upset. Um . . . how many Blacks or Jews hijacked the planes on 9/11? Blew up the Kobar Towers, several U.S. embassies, and the Buenos Aires Jewish Community Center, beheaded Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg? When there’s a Black Jihad or Jewish Jihad targeting Americans and westerners all over the world, then I’ll be questioning them, too. Today, we know who is attacking us. (And sadly, some of them work for Airhead America.) Love how they attack “that Asian woman,” Michelle Malkin. But, nooooo, they’re not prejudiced.
* I happen to like the Irgun. One of my family’s closest friends was in the Irgun, which helped bring about freedom for the Jews from British control and finally allowed them to fight back against Arab Muslim terrorist attacks. We admire him greatly. If a member of the Irgun was President of the U.S.–or even today’s Israel–then Al-Qaeda and Islam would be reeling, not winning.
Tags: al-Qaeda, Alan Keyes, America, Arab Street, Barack Hussein Obama, Bavaria, Buenos Aires Jewish Community Center, Daniel Pearl, Debbie Schlussel Well, Irgun, Israel, Kobar Towers, Michelle Malkin, Nick Berg, North America, President, President of the U.S., Turkey, United States, United States Senate, Walter Williams, Ward Connerly, YouTube