July 28, 2011, - 1:34 pm

Karma?: Norway Camp Breivik Shot Up Celebrated HAMAS, Jew-Hatred

**** UPDATE: Karma #2: Norway Utoya Camp Was Also FATAH PLO Terrorist Camp ****

It’s trite but true:  a picture’s worth a thousand words.  And the Norwegian newspaper pictures from the “political youth camp” at Utoya Island, Norway–the day before terrorist Anders Behring Breivik attacked it–say it all.  The boycott sign is obvious, and the other pic is a game, re-enacting of the HAMAS flotilla in which terrorists tried to murder Israeli soldiers (complete with Palestinian flags and Norwegian kids’ smiles).  These kids who were killed by a terrorist . . . well, they sided with Islamic terrorists.  Look at the photos brought to our attention by Zalmi’s Weblog, and they appeared on Norwegian news site Politisk, right before the attacks.  Read all the insightful details provided by the astute Zalmi, who notes that the man in the pic happily encountering the boycott sign is Norway’s Foreign Minister Gahre-Store, who went on to praise Palestinian terrorists and condemn Israel.

“Victims” or Perpetrators?: Norwegian HAMASniks Join Norway Foreign Minister @ Utoya Island Camp

Funny how Glenn Beck has come  under attack for comparing the camp to a Hitler Youth camp.  Based on these pics, seems like he’s spot on, though he should have added, HAMAS Youth camp, too. As we all know, Nazis boycotted Jews and were Jew-killers.  And these hateful, privileged brats at the camp boycotted Jews and sided with Jew-killers.  I don’t condone violent massacres on innocent civilians, and I condemn what Breivik did. He is a terrorist just like the 9/11 hijackers, Hezbollah, HAMAS, and Nidal Malik Hasan.  But what goes around comes around.  You support terrorists against innocent civilians in Israel, then you get attacked by terrorists who are upset with your support.

For me, this is like Alien v. Predator.  I’m not  sad for either side.  And I make no apologies for it.  Now these kids’ families know what it feels like to be victims of the Islamic terrorists whose Judenrein boycotts and terrorist flotillas against Israel they support.  We don’t live in a vacuum.  I can’t feel sorry for those who support my would-be assassins.  And I don’t get too upset when they face the karma that is their fate.  HAMAS isn’t just against Israel, it’s against all Jews . . . and all Christians.  Just ask the Christians who’ve had to flee Gaza for their lives.  And read the HAMAS charter.  I’ll bet that’s something these spoiled airheaded kids with their Boycott Israel signs and HAMAS flotilla re-enactment games never did.

Frankly, the HAMAS charter and HAMAS’ behavior, all of which these kids at the Norwegian HAMAS youth camp cheered on, is a lot more scary than the screed and deeds of Breivik.

My late grandfather, a Holocaust survivor, never shed a tear for dead Nazis.  My late father, a Vietnam era Army veteran, never shed a tear for those who supported the killing of Americans and Jews. And I shed no tears for these HAMASnik campers with a Scandinavian dialect. Perpetrators are not victims. Sorry. HAMAS collaborators don’t get my pity. They never will.

Again, you must read Zalmi’s important piece on this, which provides far more detail on these “victims” of terrorism who celebrated terrorism against other victims.

That Was Then . . .

swastika.jpgyellowstar.jpg

This Is Now . . .

yellowstar.jpg

Print Friendly

485 Responses

Vai a farti fottore..

Your logic is so flawed that I wonder how the hell anyone can get that brainwashed. What happened cannot be undone. By suggesting what you’re doing, you are just adding your own signature on the retards waiting list – queue up people MORE RETARDS INCOMING!

I see a lot of supportive comments here and I can’t do anything but shake my head in disgust. Political religious freaks. That’s what you all are – poisoned by written words in your search to find meaning with this life.

If people feel like they need a crutch in live to keep them going, sure go ahead.. Personally, I see religion as a weakness for humanity.

Two interesting logic failures you made here:

1) Not condoning the attacks (how very nice of you..)
2) Stating that we should not sympathize with the kids (wait what?!)

And I repeat.. KIDS.. K-i-d-s.. They are fucking kids! Aged from 9 and up.. KIDS.. They deserved to die? You have to be shitting me?

Words can be dangerous. Have your opinion, I hope you choke on it.

We believe in freedom of speech. However, trying to justify what that fucking loser did, you are not any better than him. You might claim that you’re not justifying it, but that’s exactly what you’re doing here in the end. Just flare those colours of ignorance.

The funny part is that you, based on one picture from two highly unreliable sources managed to give a bullshit conclusion. Do your research, lazy cunt.

And I repeat.. Vai a farti fottere..

R2D2 on August 4, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Be prepared for the REAL holocaust. We must succeed where Hitler failed, Inshallah… http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/02/muslims-duty-is-to-exterminate-jews-in.html

Trencherbone on August 4, 2011 at 5:41 pm

It’s a sad thing that you are given a column to spread such ill-fated thoughts. I truly condemn you, for bringing more hatred into the world. You are, from an intellectual point of view, a true Moran – good luck!

A proud and sound Norwegian!

Magnus

Magnus dahlen on August 4, 2011 at 7:31 pm

It is a beautiful thing, democracy. Its a beautiful thing when children see the value of it, wanting to excercise their right to express their opinions, meet others with differing opinions, debate how to make a better society. Thats what they do in these camps. They are learning how to be politicians in a democratic society. When children see the value of this it gives me hope for the future. I would think you as an american would to. “what goes around comes around”? I strongly advice you to check your premises.

Andreas Høstmælingen on August 4, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I wrote the following two pages earlier here. I am reprinting it for the benefit of those who missed it, with one minor edit:

<<To the Norwegians who posted here trolling against Debbie and finding the truth that she reported to be hurtful, I want to post the kind of response that the Norwegians should instead be making in response to this post:

“On behalf of all Norwegians, we want to apologize to both Israel and the Jewish people for the way that we have been acting. We were mindlessly opposed to Israel and supported boycotts and worse against Israel and excused the Palestinian terrorist acts against Israel by citing what we wrongly believe to be Israel’s occupation of the territories that Israel captured in 1967 and that we mindlessly wanted to believe the Palestinian Arabs to be the good guys in the conflict and Israel the bad guys. Now that we suffered a terrorist attack, we now know how Israel must feel and how much pain that they must feel everytime we excuse the terror attacks against them. Our knowledge of the history of Israel and the Arab-Israeli conflict only dates to the 1940?s, or at most, the 1900?s for those most educated among us. We will rectify this by studying the history of Israel and the Arab-Israeli conflict going back to its origins studying not only the Bible, but also secular histories and study websites like this one. In the meanwhile, we will now be supportive of Israel and recognize its right to exist and fight against anyone trying to destroy her.

Once again, our apologies to Israel and the Jewish people.”

good start would then be made by reading from the following links:

On the origins of so-called “Palestine”:

(to be continued/concluded)

JeffE on August 4, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Cont’d/concluded from my 9:34 pm post:

How Israel’s history didn’t start in 1947 (or even 1900):

http://tinyurl.com/3h39w5x >>

JeffE on August 4, 2011 at 9:36 pm

So let me get this straight – you’re not saying it was OK to kill the kids, because I mean, look at how terrible their policies are, so there are two sides to every story?

I mean, you’re condoning the slaughter of children for political disagreement. Take a good solid look in the mirror and have a good think about what you’re writing, woman.

Our organization’s hero figure, the “father of the nation”, is Einar Gerhardsen, a prime minister who with many other members of the government of ’45 literally travelled straight from Sachsenhausen or Grini into government. Before the shooting I sang yiddish songs around the bonfire. I am a huge fan of Jewish culture. Disagreement with Israel’s policies does not make me an anti-semite, no matter how hard you imply it for your own political gains.

Despite the major elephant in the room that is that you’re actually condoning the massacre of children who disagree politically with you – think about that for a while, please – I’d like to make a correction. The second picture is of a different and unrelated political organization. SU is not AUF. In fact, I’ve spent most of this evening arguing agitatedly over a couple of beers with someone from SU.

Tore on August 4, 2011 at 9:46 pm

You’re hatred for peaceful protesters is sad and I pray for your soul.

Jenn E on August 5, 2011 at 12:13 am

I am a Jew whose now deceased brother-in-law was one of the ethnic cleansers who as a member of the Palmach committed a war crime when at gunpoint he and the other members of the the Palmach drove the people from several villages in northern Israel from their homes into Lebanon. He described to me how they went into the houses in the middle of the night, forced the people from their homes and without even allowing them to put on their shoes made them march away forever from their homes. I asked him if there had been any attacks from these Arabs. His answer was “no.” I asked him why the Palmach did this. HIs response was “we wanted the land and we didn’t want them on it.” I didn’t ask him if he killed anyone. Like the good Germans of only a few years earlier, I just didn’t want to know.

Debbie, you are a disgrace to humanity. Your show your total ignorance and your love for Israeli brutality and Israeli theft of Palestinian land. While I don’t like Hamas I place the blame for Hamas directly at the feet of Isael. There was no Hamas until after 20 years of Israel’s brutal occupation of the West Bank. After Arafat recognized Israel and Israel continued with its brutality and its land theft other Palestinians saw that Israel was never going to give up any of the West Bank.

As for the young people in Norway I defy you to find a sign that praises Hamas. THese young people, as many of all ages around the world, including me, sympathize with the people of Gaza who Israel has imprisoned in the world’s largest outdoor prison. They cannot leave. Fishermen are shot at and often killed if they venture anywhere near the 3 mile line that Israel has set which insures that the fishermen cannot get a decent catch. Anyone venturing within a certain distance of the prison fence is shot by trigger ahppy IDF thugs. Not long ago a grandfather, his 15 year old grandson and a friend were murdered by the IDF as they went to tend thei4 fields.

As for the flotilla it was Israeli terrorists who shot first and not the people on the Mavi Marmara who had no guns, no tear gas, no sound bombs. Several of the people who were murdered by Israel on the Mavi Marmara were shot at point blank. One of the murdered people was shot as he was filming what was happening. Obviously the IDF didn’t want any proof of what they were doing. And to ensure that they stole all the cameras, celll phones and whatever could be used to record the truth.

For you to condemn these young people for praising the flotillas which are not meant to support Hamas but to support the imprisoned people of Gaza to whom Israel denies many medicines and even toys and chocolate. I know hou don’t give a damn about any Palestinians and would be happy to see them all dead but I do and so do many others in the world.

You and the Pamela Gellers and your ilk are a disgrace. You are not worth even the little finger of one of their dead Norwegians. Shame on you.

Janice on August 5, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Wow. That’s vile. I reckon you personally do more to create Jew-hatred than any of the people you mention. Fortunately I have enough nice Jewish friends to realise you are anything but typical, but do you ever wonder how you come across to people who have no real dealings with Jews beyond getting their breakfast bagel?

Variable on August 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm

I can do nothing but support what you say..
I don’t know what’s wrong with people.. Can’t you see what’s happening?
I would like people to open their eyes and see what this woman is trying to say

mayuu on August 5, 2011 at 8:53 pm

How hard is it to distinguish between the state of Israel and Jews?

Antisemitism must be one of the most misused words out there. Just watch the documentary Defamation/Hashmatsa. You want a modern equivalent to Hitler Jugend? Then look no further than the indoctrination of young Isralists.

Max Manus on August 7, 2011 at 7:43 am

To Debbie!
I truly feel sad for you. How can you hate children you don’t know anything about? You found a couple of photos on the internet and created a story full of hate about them. But if you had known anything about them you would also know that the second photo is not even of youth from the Workers’ Youth League, they are flagging the logo of the Socialist Youth League. You are ignorant indeed, neither of these youth organisation hate Jews, they don’t hate Muslims either. In fact they don’t really hate anyone, they just want to make the world a more just and peaceful place, and in that they are opposing Israel’s policies towards Palestinians, that is very far from being anti-Semitic. To oppose some of Israel’s policies is not the same as supporting Hamas. I disagree with the Workers’ Youth League on a lot of issues, I represent a different political party. But I do support their freedom of speech, and I know these children were fighting for their ideas of a better society in a democratic and peaceful way. There is absolutely no excuse for murdering them, non what so ever, they did not spread hatred in any way – they just wanted a better world. You try to score some cheap points by creating a story about them that is not true, and only shows how little you know about Norway and about peacemaking. It makes me wonder if what you want is hatred, destruction and death. If it is not so, you should consider more carefully what you write about others. I am truly sad for you. Your world seems so dark, so colourless and full of hatred, whereas it might be full of light, colours and good intentions – as the world of these youth were.

Hanna E, Marcussen, Norway on August 8, 2011 at 3:56 am

Hanna E, Marcussen, Norway,

Congratulations, since you are the latest person to come here and criticize Debbie for what she wrote in this column, I have a test for you to test your credibility. You claim that the Workers’ Youth League doesn’t hate Jews–and presumably you don’t either. Well, to prove that at least you don’t, here’s a test. On the top of this current page is a super anti-Semitic screed posted by “KimWSmith” who wants who tells lies about the Jewish people, including making a self-contradictory statement and wants Jews to be “exterminated”–meaning murdered. Abdullah is in love with her because of her reprehensible comment, and “Sam Goldstein” who claims to be Jewish but is probably a Muslim–unless he really is Jewish and wants to be himself “exterminated” by the likes of the two aforementioned individuals. I have left them alone and not responded to them. This is your chance to do the job. Condemn them for these statements, and then I, along with others reading this–both who comment and those who don’t–will take you seriously. If you pass this test, then I have a follow-up. Otherwise you will have exposed yourself as being a hypocrite.

JeffE on August 8, 2011 at 7:56 am

these zionist jews should rot in hell just like you debs…slag.

usanal on August 8, 2011 at 7:51 am

Genesis 12:1-3.

JeffE on August 8, 2011 at 8:03 am

I thought Hitler was wrong in killing “innocent” Jews…but there are some Jews who provoked him for sure. One them was this bit”ch’s garndfather…LOL! So now I am thinking twice about Hitler himself…He might be right! What is a surprise if HAMAS destroys a collection of people who think like her let alone slaughtering her?

What a withc!!!

Juho on August 8, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Surely some of these comments,particularly the first one are inciting and racially based abues

Joy Wolfe on August 8, 2011 at 4:42 pm

In case it was not clear to readers, my comment was for KimWSSmith. I wish to add the following for his/her attention:
To Kim W Smith of the SS: You better hurry to your papa Satan’s arms otherwise you will suffer the fate of your fellow ‘human’ devils (as set out by the Prophet Zecharia in the Bible) amongst all those nations who come against Israel-Judea in the Gog and MaGog (Armageddon) war: “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a blazing torch among sheaves and they shall devour to the Left and to the Right all the [enemy] nations around them….and the Lord will give victory to the tents of Judah first….On that day the Lord will put a shield around Jerusalem…and will seek to destroy all the nations that come against it…[Zechariah 1:6-10]…And this shall be the Plague with which the Lord shall smite all the nations that wage war against Jerusalem: their feet shall rot while they stand, their eyes shall rot in their sockets and their tongues shall rot in their mouths…[Zecharia 14:1-19]” I guess you’ll look better when that happens to you and all the other devil’s spawn that pollute God’s earth.

Tee Gee on August 9, 2011 at 5:11 am

I was shocked & upset by Breivik’s attack on fellow Norwegians,
especially against youngsters. That was unforgivable even if their politics and hatreds offended him (as they do me). There is always hope that even the most heavily brainwashed children will grow up and start to investigate other versions of what they have been told is the truth (as happened after 70 years of brainwashing in Soviet Russia, etc) and they should be given that chance even if, especially amongst the anti-semitic far right and far left (birds of a feather where Jews and Israel are concerned) there isn’t much hope that most of them will ever be able to overcome the anti-Jew doctrines of lies & libels to which they’ve been exposed.
Another nauseating reaction amongst so many like SS KimW is how they profess to feel such pity for children who are killed by political/religious fanatics such as Breivik but NEVER for Jewish (Israeli and other) children killed by their enemies. SS KimWmith and its racist, murderous neo-Nazi ilk on this website, and other neo-nazi/Islamic Jihadist, websites never, ever feel pity for murdered Jewish children – not for the 1.5 million Jewish children murdered by their fellow monsters in Europe (incl. some sent from Norway). Nor do they feel sorry for the hundreds of Israeli Jewish children killed before and during and after the Oslo ‘peace’ treay, by ‘palestinian’ nazis. They even try to cover their glee on the Jewish children’s deaths at the hands of racist, murderous
‘palestinians’ by saying — well, the numbers of dead Israeli children are less than that of ‘palestinian’ children. Even if that was true, which it isn’t as the numbers of ‘innocent’ dead ‘palestinians’ is often just one more of 1001 Arabian fantasies, it would be because (1) the Israelis don’t use their children as human shields like the palestinians do (esp. Hamas/PLO/Fatah and even Lebanon’s Hizbullah). Also, more Israeli children would have been killed in Sderot, or in the north of Israel by the thousands of missiles sent there the past few years, had Israel not ensured there were enough shelters which the residents could reach as quickly as possible when sirens go off warning that missiles are on the way from Gaza (or Lebanon).

Tee Gee on August 9, 2011 at 6:04 am

I tried to post a comment earlier about Vidkun Quisling (Norwegian Nazi leader) and who he was, but it has seemingly not reached the site.

In the meanwhile, JeffE wants us Norwegians to sign this declaration:

Once again, our apologies to Israel and the Jewish people.”

I can sign parts of it, other parts not. First of all, I want to ask for apologize for what our gouvernment is doing towards Israel, and I want to make it clear that they never asked me first, if this was what to say to Israel.

I think also JeffE should know that there is a strong pro Israel movement in Norway, even though with little political influence. But those sympathizing with this movement both knows that Israeli history dates back some thousand years before 1948 and they have never supported any kind of boycott against Israel.

But what is also so important, is that this terror attac should have learned all Norwegians how it feels for Israel to be attaced by terrorists. Debbie treats us the way our gouvernment tend to treat Israel after a terrorist attac, but unfortunately, it is hard for most of the Norwegians commenting here, that that is actually what she does.

Ingvar Åberge (in Norway) on August 12, 2011 at 8:02 am

Ingvar Åberge (in Norway),

Thank you for your reply. My part about saying that Norwegians know only about the history of Israel dating only to 1947 or at the earliest to around 1900 applies only to those Norwegians who have stated anti-Israel–and in some cases anti-Semitic–views. Based on not only what the Norwegian government has said and done, but also on what the Norwegians have said here until your post–and at least one (or two) more after you, I think that I can be forgiven for mistakenly thinking that they represent the views of all Norwegians. As for you and other Norwegians like you who are pro-Israel, you and your movement already are educated about Israel and therefore are exempt from my saying that the Norwegians have only limited historical knowledge about Israel.

JeffE on August 14, 2011 at 9:09 pm

ha ha ha..you stupid cunt!very obvious you don’t know shit about Norwegian politics or it’s institutions.all comments on Utøya being a indoctrination ‘camp’ is just stupid.PERIOD.please learn to check your facts not only your basic rectal emotions.
why must every stupid looser open they’r mouth just because they can?
any idiot can have an opinion but it does not make it true just because it can be formulated by someone obviously more focused on they’r self esteem and image than facts.
what a fucking mess.
and fuck off to all you idiot anti jews/israel/semites.my god can you not differentiate one bit?

jwoslo on August 12, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Cant you zionists ever get this through your thick heads once and for all: PEOPLE WHO CRITIZICE ISRAEL ARE NOT RACIST

They just dont approve that people who had been living in countries like russia and poland should be able to claim a new country in the middle east based from a vauge decent from THOUSANDS of years back in history. Show some humidity, youve stolen another peoples country

Joshua Grey on August 14, 2011 at 12:13 am

Norwegian Jews have protested against that Norwegian bashing that some people are pushing forward. I think that comparing the Norwegian flag with nazism is extremism and that tells us more about people doing such things, than about Norway. Islamists also enjoy desecrating other nations flags.I think that Norway here are experiencing “anti-Norwegianism”. Behind that mecanism is the same thinking that is behind antisemittism. This mecanism might occur against other the small couytries on the globe as well. Against the bigger countries you wouldn’t dare. The price is to high.

Kinga on August 15, 2011 at 3:30 am

Debbie Schlussel: pro-apartheid, pro-child murder, pro-terrorism (if the perpetrator is white/conservative), Islamophobe, lies about the dead. I’ve never heard of you before, but you sound like a lovely person. Let’s see what else there is.

“In 2011, Schlussel provoked controversy by suggesting that CBS reporter Lara Logan deserved the sexual assault she suffered while covering the protests in Egypt.[22]
After the killing of Osama bin Laden, Schlussel wrote on her blog “1 down, 1.8 billion more to go”.”

Hahahaha holy shit what the fuck is this

Add homophobic, pro-rape, and pro-genocide to the list. No wonder you’re attacking the victims, looking at Breivik must be like looking in a goddamn mirror. How do you have the gall to write an article like this? Woody Guthrie said it pretty well: you’re bound to lose, you fascists, bound to lose.

Joseph Henthorn on August 17, 2011 at 7:24 am

You’re a fascist, ma’am.

Joseph Henthorn on August 17, 2011 at 7:28 am

This song is for the terror victims from the mega star Rihanna visiting Bergen in Norway,the «Redemption Song» of Bob Marley: http://www.bt.no/bergenpuls/–Denne-sangen-er-til-terrorofrene-2557336.html

Kinga on August 17, 2011 at 6:43 pm

How dare you!

Boycott does not mean Jew-Hatred but a disapproval of Zionists even Jews in Europe can see the difference, make the distinction it means a disapproval of the strong arm tactics Israel is using against the Palestinians, the destruction of farm-lands millennia old, uprooting trees invading lands belonging to Palestinians and deporting them off it (remind you of what was done to the red Indians).

I am so sick of the wailing and crying that is done whenever Israel is caught doing something wrong. The holocaust happened and there is no denying it, but Israel is using the same methods (except for the gas chambers) on the Palestinians.

Disapproval does not mean hatred, learn the difference.

And for your information stop using the word anti-Semitic when talking about the Arabs because they are Semites too, and if we were to DNA test the Palestinians against the “New Israel’s” population you will find that at least 70% of the Israeli’s do not have the DNA to stay in Israel. Ponder that.

Steffen Bloch on August 30, 2011 at 3:15 am

“The holocaust happened and there is no denying it, but Israel is using the same methods (except for the gas chambers) on the Palestinians.”

When you claimed that the Israelis are using the exact tatics against the Palestinians that the nazis did to the jews during WWII is a complete LIE! You are pulling rhetoric out of you’re ass buster, last I checked, it’s you’re friends the Palestinians who are doing all sorts of terrorist attacks against the citizens in Israel, that is a FACT! Apparently you didn’t get the memo about the Fogel family who where slaughtered by Palestinian islamist six months ago! I can go on and about the Palestinians. And you’re other quote:

“My late mother was working for the Red Cross and she told me horror stories of Palestinians tortured in Israeli prisons.”

With all due respect, you’re late mother is a LIAR! Last I checked and heard and read, the Palestinians who are jails in Israel are NOT being tortured by Israeli officers, etc. So you’re late mother is a “Israel-libler” and unfortunately for you, you ate up the big lie from you’re late mother.

“A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

Sean R. on September 1, 2011 at 4:11 pm

No MM, I know what I was talking about in my post from over a month ago, apparently you didn’t read the entire article from start to finish. But you are right when you cited DS correctly, she did NOT condone what Breivik did to those anti-semitic teenagers, but did you read at the end of the article when Debbie said, “My grandfather, a holocaust survivor, never shed a tear for dead Nazis”, are you telling me that she has feel sorry for those who support Fatah (in which its a islamist terrorist group BTW MM)? And last I checked MM, Fatah is an anti-semitic, anti-Israel islamist terrorist group. And NO Debbie is NOT a sick woman as you claimed, it’s you anti-DS trolls who are the real sick ones, and nice analogy making a little threat to DS by saying that “she deserves to rot in hell.”

And BTW, the SPLC are a bunch of f**king LIARS! They had the nerve to say that DS is happy that those teenagers died, whereas in fact Debbie NEVER said that she’s happy that those kids lost their lives. Far as I’m concerend, the SPLC are nothing but left wing propagandist that distort everything conservatives write and say!

“A nation is defined by its borders, language & culture!”

Sean R. on September 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm

some nerve? debbie has some nerve dancing on the graves of children, you jerk. i hope the SPLC does lie about her. lie, lie, and slander. I hope the entire media slanders this debbie bitch until she commits suicide out of pure misery, then cooks in hell. and it’s good that people are threatening her. i hope she’s afraid. this bitch needs to be brought down in the same way people would bring down the propagandist loudmouths of the fascist nations. dragging them out of their offices and burning their buildings down.

i think it would be fitting if such was done by the families of the victims in utoya.

T. Chase on June 3, 2012 at 10:18 pm

This is such bollocks! “Boycott Israel” means to condemn their behaviour, not the Jews. You really need to stop taking things out of context! Norway is not anti-Semite, we remember, we learn, we sympathize! We remember WW2! It’s just Israel’s actions of late we don’t agree with! So fucking get of your high horse and make sure you know what you’re talking about! And get that star away from our flag! We do not wish to be associated with Antisemitism!

Lily on September 3, 2011 at 8:56 am

Lily, you don’t want to be associated with anti semitism, vut Schussel does want you to be associated with anti semitism. That’s her raison d’etre.

What possible use is a Norwegian who likes jews to Schussel?

We anti semites are grist to her mill. When I say “we” anti semites, I’m naturally talking about all non jews, because as Debbie knows, we are all terrorists in waiting, just like the victims of Breivik. It begins with taking issue with the actions of Israel & can only properly end for we jew hating scum with mass murder…now where have we seen that before? Oops…there I go again with my anti semitism. Best just to agree with everything Schussel says to be on the safe side…even if it means stating that the mass murder of innocent youths is “karma”.

Of course if you’d prefer to acknowledge that Schussel is a worthless sack of shit & risk being murdered by a neo nazi instead, go ahead. Karma isn’t something kikes believe in anyway, is it?

pam geller on November 15, 2011 at 1:22 am

Hard to be outraged by the views of someone who describes Norwegian as “Scandanavian dialect”…you belong to that New World class of moron that is still coming to terms with the fact that countries containing white people might exist outside of your own culturally impoverished land, let alone that they might speak a lanuage other than English…which is ironic considering that every other person in your own locale is non white & the average Americans grasp of English is tenuous.

How very different the Norwegians are in their reaction to this appalling event. Faced with the mass killing of innocent youths ( or jew-hating potential killers as you prefer to call them ), their grace and common decency was an example to all…whilst the likes of you, Schussel, thousands of miles away, tap away at your keyboard, your hatred & absence of humanity plain for all but your fellow idiots to see.

dom on November 15, 2011 at 1:01 am

pam geller on November 15, 2011 at 1:04 am

hey guys
you people could find some fine stuff in the book called “Zweites Buch”

Never heard of it?
Well, that’s why zionists still today can use nazism as an apology to take over palestine territory, and keep palestine fathers as prisoners.

You see, once upon a time, a not so nice man, wrote a book called “Mein Kampf”. This man claimed that the jews were evil jews bla bla bla.

Well, if you read the same persons second book “Zweites Buch”, you’ll see how the author only meant that agianst actual jews, not those right wing ones running the world today.

What?
Now you’ll compare me to hitler?
If you read Zweites Buch, trust me, you’ll see who’s closer to hitler of you and me

TRUTHTRUTHTRUTHTRUTHTRUTHINYOFACE on November 27, 2011 at 1:13 pm

(Note: As I found this piece to be below dignifying with a response, I will simply vent at it and it’s horrific author)

This is disgraceful. I haven’t heard of this “Debbie Schlussel” (i’m assuming she’s just a random asshole who thinks their opinion matters because they have a position as a writer for [Newspaper X]) but the fact that she would post this ignorant tripe only days after the event makes her a fucking pitiful disgrace.

Bitch would be an understatement, in fact, it would be a compliment in this connotation.

This is above and beyond a bitchy article, this is the worst kind of journalism, this is absolute, 100%, through-and-through, fucking bullshit. Would you dare go up to a survivor of the Utøya incident and tell them that their friends were a bunch of hitler-jungen? Get the fuck out, and please debbie, whoever the fuck you are, do us all (especially the survivors of Utøya) a favor and put yourself out of your miserable state you call “life”.

marttorn on December 7, 2011 at 3:12 pm

To the latest and also to future trolls who write here after this post appears (to the first group, no I’m not going to identify any of you by name, you know who you are):

I have been very active on this thread and I don’t want to repeat myself too much on what I have already written here, especially in response to the other trolls, but here is a summary:

What Debbie wrote both here in this Norway Karma (#1) thread and in her sequel [see update link for (#2)] is unanswerable. What Debbie wrote are painful truths to you and the other trolls that have been on here. You trolls’ own posts are evidence of this. You see, if there were anything that Debbie wrote that was false, at least one of you would have pointed it out by now. This is now the sixth page of the comments. If you look back in the previous pages of the comments in posts written by others and see other trolls who you agree with their responses, did any of them point to anything that they wrote that should that Debbie wrote something that was false? The answer is no. The next person who points to something that Debbie wrote that was false and tells us what the truth is instead and backs it up with evidence will be the first and I am as sure that this will never happen as I am sure that two plus two is equal to four. What substantive argument(s) that was put forth against this article by Debbie has already been refuted either by me, or by others like Sean R., skzion, Miranda Rose Smith, Mallory, and others with similiar views, including two by Debbie herself (she would be the one with the bold type P.S. afer the end of the comment itself that begins with that person’s one, two, or three letters of that person’s name and ends with “DS”.)

I will now conclude with two more things.

1) Since all trolls’ IQs are lower than 70 per person, then for all of your benefit Debbie’s post needs to be complemented with this citation from the Bible: Genesis 12:1-3.* First read that, then re-read this article–maybe two or three times–and you will (maybe) understand what Debbie is saying and what she means by “Karma”.

2) Before you respond**, you need to click on “OLDER COMMENTS” to see the previous pages all the way to the beginning to see that what I wrote above about the older comments are true. It will probably take a few hours but it will be worth it. If you don’t have either the time or desrire to do this, then it also means that you don’t have either the time or desire to make a comment here either.

*-Those with IQs at 70 or higher already know the citation and therefore only this article and her sequel are enough to understand what her point is, but then you wouldn’t be a troll, and therefore I’m not talking to/about you.

**-Who am I kidding? You trolls will ignore what I’m writing here and continue to post crap at/about Debbie like others before you have, that is assuming that you are even able to read in the first place, but I still feel the obligation to write this anyway. In any case, if you don’t understand what I’m trying to say either here or in any of my previous comments that have appeared in this thread, then I’ll make sure that in my next comment to type s l o w l y.

JeffE on December 30, 2011 at 2:29 am

You talk about ethnic cleansing and Jews don’t have the right to be in Israel because 77% of their DNA isn’t Jewish. I would like to know which F——- planet do you come from?
It was good enough for the Nazi-vermin to slaughter 6,000,000
Jews on a daily industrial basis, they didn’t look into their DNA. The Arabs of the British Mandate of Palestine had the chance for their own state in 1947 and they refused, however they and their fellow Arabs invaded the newly declared state of Israel in May 1948 to annihilate it at it’s inception, whereby it was the Arabs that caused the not only the Arab refugee problem of between 500,000 to 5550,000 but they caused a second even greater refugee problem of almost 1,000,000 Jewish refugees who had to run for their lives from their Arab homeland because of revenge
that was meted out to them by their Arab countrymen for losing the war against the Jews of Israel. Today there are barely 6,000 Jews still living in the Arab world mostly in Morocco & Tunisia this is real ethnic cleansing, as in Israel today 20% of the entire population are Arabs, so who has committed true ethnic cleansing Israel or the Arabs? My own family had to fle the Arab world and many members of our family and friends were murdered by these Arab scum.

Samir S. Halabi on February 5, 2012 at 1:07 pm

What a whinery! As soon as you critic a jew he whines “Anti-semit!”. Fuck Israel & Fuck Zionism.

Chechen on March 10, 2012 at 10:19 am

For God’s sake, they were just a bunch of kids. Breivik was wrong, and you are wrong for being indifferent to this. When did these kids directly launch an attack on Israel? More likely they were misled, as kids often are, and were pushing for “justice” in a misguided attempt to sway others to be lenient to Palestine. And for this, you believe they deserve death? What a poor excuse for a human being you are. Breivik was a psycho, and so are you.

Forever Alone on April 15, 2012 at 1:28 pm

I’m with her. The more I see of brevick the more I hold him in contempt. Watching him give a nazi salute tonight on the news made me feel sick. Murderous little worm! BUT I don’t feel sorry for those he killed either. When the story broke I remember the disgust I felt seeing those smiling people advocating hate and am shocked that their hate was being sanctioned by a state official. Hate attracts hate and no good ever comes of it as the brevik killings clearly demonstrated.

En-Zed on April 17, 2012 at 7:47 am

This is actually pretty disturbing, white kids that don’t support Israel deserve to die? Holy shit.

Alexander on April 21, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Trying to imply that there’s an ideological, philosophical or practical link between any nordic/scandinavian/european labour party and the fascist movement which moved through great parts of the world in the first half of the latter century is stupid, and at best it shows nothing but ignorance. At worst it could be called looking for an enemy for the sake of having an enemy. But that would be stone age-like, and we’re beyond that, right? Riiight? Right.

It’s weird how a propaganda writing like this manage to, in an extremely xenofobic way, make it so that the innocent children, who would probably themselves never even touch a gun or anything like that, assassinated by a lunatic right-wing extremist, are the actual perpetrators. Super weird.
Hundreds of families have been crying for what will soon be a year now, and they will continue to cry for the rest of their lives because of this. Muslim families, as well as protestant, catholic, agnostic, buddhist, jewish, socialist, conservative, educated, non-educated, black, white, tall, short, old and young individuals are crying with them. Just like families are crying in Sudan, Somalia, Israel, the Palestinian territories, Tibet and China, in Italy, Syria, Tunisia, in Mexico and so many other different places around the world, because of killings and pointless deaths occuring. To pick and choose which families to feel sorry for (“For me, this is like Alien v. Predator. I’m not sad for either side,”) is just so disctustingly wrong, ethically, in addition to hurting other people’s feelings, ofcourse (not that “other people’s feelings” matter, that’s just hippie-talk). I get this feeling that it’s also the seed to true fascism, I’m afraid. You should stop it. But you won’t.

Matt on May 3, 2012 at 7:17 pm

I look forward to the days when kikes are hunted down on the streets again, and it IS coming. I will kill my share of the bastards…………..and smile when I do it!

Paul Pace on May 13, 2012 at 11:04 am

Calling for boycott only against Israel it’s clear Jew hatred.
I asked in a Norwegian chat room if anyone can remember a prior event when the Utoya camp youngsters had a public and publicized protest calling for boycott against a country and no one could remember about any such event. Actually they didn’t know that Turkey occupied in 1974 40% of the sovereign Republic of Cyprus (when the Turkish population of Cyprus was about 18%),ethnically cleansed the Greeks from the conquered part and built a fence. During the following years Turkey brought in Turkish immigrants from Turkey and of course maintains occupation troops there. There are also UN security council resolutions declaring the occupation as illegal and calling for the removal of Turkish occupation.
It is clear that the Utoya youngsters call for boycott is pure racism and Jew hatred.
Please go to epitomeofracism.blogspot.com and see a clear expression of racism!

Zionist Jew on May 15, 2012 at 4:07 pm

KARMA?

WOW. THE RIGHT WING IS PURE EVIL.

chris nunely on May 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm