June 2, 2014, - 6:19 pm
The American Soldiers Who Died for Bowe Bergdahl; Why Won’t He Be Punished for Their Deaths? & More Questions
Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas
Private 1st Class Morris Walker, 23, of Chapel Hill, N.C.
Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss, 27, of Murray, Utah
2nd Lieutenant Darryn Andrews, 34, of Dallas, Texas
Staff Sergeant Michael Murphrey, 25, of Snyder, Texas
Private 1st Class Matthew Martinek, 20, of DeKalb, Ill.
The Bergdahl Six: They Gave Their Lives Looking for Deserter Bowe Bergdahl & These Other Schmucks
These are the men–the American soldiers–who were murdered by the Taliban because they were out looking for deserter Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. Their lives cut short, never to be traded for five Taliban murderers-in-chief (it was supposed to be six but one Talibani died in Gitmo; so sad, too bad). Some of them were shot to death by enemy fire, some blown to bits by IEDs. All of them died in the search for Bowe Bergdahl, who lives and breathes free, whose father greets him in a public Arabic Islamic greeting praising allah, who–his father claims–cannot speak English. That’s bizarre, and it’s weird. If I were the parents, the wives, the girlfriends, the siblings, the children of any of these brave men who gave their lives to find Bergdahl–who left his base without a weapon and may have even defected–I’d want to know why:
* Why Bowe Bergdahl left the base unarmed (but, yet, took his diary) and broke the rules;
* Why he wrote that he was “embarrassed to be an American” and my loved one had to die for him;
* Why he also wrote that “the horror that is America is disgusting”;
* Why his hipster-wannabe father tweeted in support of the Taliban spokesterrorist and said he wanted all Gitmo terrorists, including 9/11 Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, released;
* Why his hipster-wannabe father used his release as an opportunity to salute Islam and praise allah at the White House and claims his son cannot speak English anymore;
* Why Bowe Bergdahl cannot speak English anymore–something that could only happen if he was 1) brainwashed, 2) hypnotized, 3) sustained brain damage, or 4) 2 or more of the above;
* Why Bowe Bergdahl is being treated like an American hero, but my son, who was the actual hero looking for this slob, is forgotten six feet under;
* Why Pentagon officials say Bowe Bergdahl won’t be punished for his desertion that cost my son his life, with the government claiming that “five years is enough.” My son didn’t have any years to spare. They were taken from him by Bowe Bergdahl. And, no, five years is not enough for my son’s life;
* Why John McCain is grandstanding all over the news about the five Gitmo terrorists released to free deserter Bergdahl when McCain wanted Gitmo closed (he campaigned for President on it) and then all of them would be released or transferred to U.S. soil where O.J.-style juries might acquit them;
* Why the American government under Bush spent years in the courts making sure these terrorists were labeled “enemy combatants” instead of Prisoners of War, but now Obama throws that all away and give them rights by trading them for a POW and de facto making these terrorists POWs, too;
* Why on earth we would trust the creator and owner of the Terrorist News Network, the Emir of Qatar, who bribed a soccer league to get its championship played there, to “keep an eye on” five brutal Taliban terrorist chieftains we released; and
* Why Bowe Bergdahl–who at the very least was a deserter and might be a defector to the Taliban–is freed for six murderous terrorists-in-chief, but my son cannot be freed because he is dead . . . dead because he gave his life searching for the irresponsible, America-hating whiner and deserter Bowe Bergdahl and his Taliban-loving, Islamic-greeting-spewing/allah-praising parents.
Those are just a few of the many, many questions heretofore unanswered about Bowe Bergdahl. And we may never know the answers. His parents are acting oddly (and claim they still haven’t spoken to him–huh?). The government is holding back and saying little. And this whole thing is very strange and very suspect.
Will this really be investigated thoroughly as we investigated to death Marines who dared piss on the dead bodies of Islamic terrorists trying to kill them? No, it won’t. And, since the Pentagon has already said that “five years is enough” for desertion and getting six American soldiers murdered, as well as countless more when the five Taliban monsters-in-chief are back home, officials have no incentive to do the right thing and find out what actually happened and who Bowe Bergdahl actually is today.
It’s maddening. It’s sickening. It’s disgusting.
And the six brave soldiers who got killed looking for Bowe Bergdahl are crying out for justice–justice they likely won’t get. Their parents and loved ones cannot tie yellow ribbons around their trees.
Because their sons were looking for Bowe Bergdahl, those yellow ribbons turned to black ribbons long ago.
And their families still don’t know the answers to any of the “whys.” Why is that?
EXIT QUESTION: When does Bowe Bergdahl’s Abu Nazir show up?