February 16, 2017, - 4:07 pm
Today is the phony “Day Without Immigrants,” in which immigrants supposedly aren’t working or opening their businesses in order to make us feel the impact of secure borders. Funny, I don’t feel a thing. How ’bout you?
This morning, I heard news reports around my hometown of Detroit, saying that, in “observance” of today’s “Day Without Immigrants,” some immigrant workers weren’t showing up to the Mexican restaurants in Southeast Detroit in which they work, and so some of those restaurants were closed for business. Big loss. The thing is, those restaurants–which mostly employ illegal aliens–cater mostly to the illegal alien Hispanics (and some Arab Muslim illegals) who live in Southeast Detroit. So, big whoop–illegal alien businesses that cater to a mostly illegal alien clientele are closed. Guess who that hurts? Not me. Or you.
Sadly, today really isn’t a “Day Without Immigrants” at all. What they really mean, is a “Day Without Illegal Aliens.” And we don’t have that. If we did, it would be a Day . .
* Without Illegal Aliens Flooding The Border;
* Without Billions in Taxes Paid to Provide Government Benefits For Illegal Aliens & Their Anchor Baby Children;
* Without the Rape, Torture & Murder Perpetrated By Illegals Against Innocent U.S. Citizens;
* Without Wages Lowered & Jobs Stolen By Illegals (& Legal H1-B Visa Holder Frauds); and
* Without the Construction of New Mosques & Islamic Schools For Illegal Muslim Aliens to Teach Their Anchor Baby Kids to Hate Us.
And so on and so on and so on. Ad nauseam. Ad vomitum.
In 2013, FAIR–the Federation for American Immigration Reform–did a study on the costs of illegal aliens on America. FAIR found that:
* Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.
* The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117. The fiscal impact per household varies considerably because the greatest share of the burden falls on state and local taxpayers whose burden depends on the size of the illegal alien population in that locality.
* Education for the children of illegal aliens constitutes the single largest cost to taxpayers, at an annual price tag of nearly $52 billion. Nearly all of those costs are absorbed by state and local governments.
* At the federal level, about one-third of outlays are matched by tax collections from illegal aliens. At the state and local level, an average of less than 5 percent of the public costs associated with illegal immigration is recouped through taxes collected from illegal aliens.
* Most illegal aliens do not pay income taxes. Among those who do, much of the revenues collected are refunded to the illegal aliens when they file tax returns. Many are also claiming tax credits resulting in payments from the U.S. Treasury.
Remember, that was in 2013. Hundreds of thousands more illegal aliens and their anchor babies have flooded America since then, so the costs have gone up exponentially. Back in 2011, Los Angeles County alone paid over $600 million in public school costs to educate anchor babies of illegal aliens. Again, those costs have likely skyrocketed from even that stratosphere.
There is no halt whatsoever on those costs today. So, sadly, today IS a day with illegal immigrants, just like any other.
Today, like every other, they are still sneaking over the border, stealing jobs, committing violent and non-violent crimes, preaching hate, planning terrorist attacks, and so on.
Yes, like every other day, today IS a day of all of that. Again, today IS in fact a day with immigrants. And we could do without them. There are enough Mexican restaurants and hateful mosques open today. We don’t notice the difference.
Oh, and one other thing: if you’re one of the ghosts of the San Bernardino Islamic terrorist attack victims or the 9/11 Islamic terrorist attacks or the Fort Hood Islamic terrorist attacks or you’re one of their surviving family members, I’m guessing you wish every day had been a day without immigrants, including immigrants Tashfeen Malik, the 19 immigrant hijackers, and Nidal Malik Hasan.
Tags: A Day Without Immigrants, Illegal Aliens, Immigration