May 3, 2010, - 11:14 pm
UPDATED: Faisal Shahzad – ‘Nother “Moderate” US Muslim: “Not Terrorism” Terror Suspect in NYC Times Sq Bombing is Pakistani-American
**** UPDATE, 05/04/10, 3:21 a.m: The suspect is Faisal Shahzad. Yup, sounds like an “angry right-wing White male” to me. How ’bout you? ****
As Gomer Pyle would say, “Suhrprahz, Surprahz.” Yup, whatta shocker that all of the knee-jerk excuses and denials the feds and NYC’s dumbass Mayor Michael Bloomberg told us over the weekend aren’t true. Here are the myths:
Guess the Religion, Times Square Edition
1) It was a “White guy” (yes, b/c noooooo White people are Muslims, right?);
2) It was not terrorism (b/c it was a “White guy”) because nooooo White people are terrorists working on behalf of Muslims;
3) The Pakistani Taliban’s branch which claimed responsibility wasn’t responsible (can’t determine why they decided this, other than that over-hyped, worthless, nutty “terrorism expert” Evan Kohlmann who gets EVERY single thing wrong, declared this on NBC news).
1) The person currently the suspect in the case–the “person of interest”–is your average “White guy” Pakistani-American.
2) He has a Middle Eastern last name.
3) He’s a Muslim (pretty much all Pakistanis are–there are few Jewish or Christian Pakis, dummies).
4) He recently returned from a long trip to Pakistan–was there for five months.
5) He’s a naturalized citizen (and I’ll bet we did one heck of a five minute background check on his ass when he applied for citizenship).
6) Federal counterterrorism officials recognize the guy’s name (and probably instantly ignored him because a falafel kiss-ass luncheon wasn’t available at which to gladhand him, so they chose their second fave option–ignore him because Muslims from Pakistan are never a threat to America . . . ever).
But, hey, given all these things, I’m sure he’s 1) a “White guy” Paki; 2) a “non-Islamic” Muslim–maybe he’s a lesbian Christian, lacto-ovo, multi-racial Muslim; 3) and there’s no way a guy who’s a Paki Muslim who just returned from Pakistan has ties to the Pakistani Taliban–that’s impossible, right? Or he could be a Paki Wiccan. Yeah, that’s the ticket.
Authorities have identified the buyer of the SUV used in a failed Times Square terror attack and are seeking him as a potential suspect, two law enforcement officials said Monday.
The buyer is a man of Pakistani descent who recently traveled to Pakistan. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because the case is at a sensitive stage.
The officials say the man is a Connecticut resident who paid cash weeks ago for the SUV parked in Times Square on Saturday and rigged with a crude propane-and-gasoline bomb.
The source told CBS News forensic evidence uncovered in the vehicle led them to a Middle Eastern man’s name that was familiar to counter terrorism investigators.
Like I said, all the hallmarks of a Wiccan. Time to round up the rest of the Times Square Terror Coven. Speaking of which, who else here was involved in this terror cell, er . . . Wiccan coven? I doubt the dude worked alone.
Oh, and by the way, the Nissan Pathfinder was parked right near the headquarters of Viacom, the media conglomerate which owns Comedy Central and pandered to Muslims by once again censoring Mohammed out of “South Park.”
Yeah, and that Islamo-pandering really worked in spades, didn’t it?
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Another “moderate Muslim,” the kind we’re told American Muslims are versus their counterparts all over the world who’d kill us all in a heartbeat if they could. As I keep saying over and over and over, there are no “moderate” Muslims. And American Muslims are every bit as radical as–no different from–their fellow co-religionists around the world.
This guy, the Times Square bombing suspect–I’m callin’ him, “Mohammed Al-Babaghanouche Al-Pakistaniamriki”–ain’t no different.
Tags: bomb, Faisal Shahzad, feds, Islam, Islamic Terrorism, Michael Bloomberg, Muslim, naturalized, New York, Nissan Pathfinder, NYC, Paki, Pakistan, Pakistani, Pakistani-American, Taliban, terrorism, Times Square, Times Square bomber