September 2, 2011, - 7:25 pm
**** ACTION ALERT: Please send these FACTS about anti-Israel Whole Foods to everyone you know. Cut and paste this and send it on your e-mail lists far and wide. There are a lot of morons getting, believing, and re-sending false e-mails and links whitewashing Whole Foods. And we cannot allow Whole Foods and its friends to win their propaganda war while they continue to engage in lies and anti-Israel, pan-Muslim behavior. ****
YES, WHOLE FOODS IS ANTI-ISRAEL . . .
Whole Foods Funds Scholarships to HAMAS’ An-Najah University
An-Najah University Stages Re-enactments of Sbarro Pizza Homicide Bombing & Israeli Bus Bombing
In recent days and weeks, I’ve been getting e-mails from a bunch of people about how Snopes, the ADL, and a series of Jewish newspapers have been working overtime to whitewash Whole Foods’ anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian, pan-Muslim activities and my writings about them. Rest assured these reports are not true. The facts I wrote about Whole Foods anti-Israel, pro-HAMAS products and behavior remain unrefuted because they are absolutely true. Even Whole Foods admits to them when it comes down to it. And neither Whole Foods nor the ADL will say how much money Whole Foods donated to the ADL. Nor will the Jewish newspapers detail how much in ad revenue they get from frequent, lucrative Whole Foods ads during the Jewish holidays. If anything I wrote were untrue, Whole Foods would have sued me by now for defamation. They aren’t because what I wrote is the absolute truth.
Here are the facts I reported–facts which remain solid and unrefuted:
* Whole Foods dumped Israel’s best-selling product, Israeli olive oil, and replaced it with Palestinian Terrorist Olive Oil a/k/a Palestinian Canaan Fair Trade olive oil, which supports Muslim HAMAS and Fatah farmers and funds scholarships to HAMAS Terrorist University a/k/a An-Najah University in Nablus, which recruits for HAMAS, displays exhibits celebrating and mocking homicide bombings of Jews, where photos of Islamic terrorist leaders of Hezbollah, HAMAS, etc. line the walls, and where the American and Israeli flags are permanently affixed to the floor for students, faculty, and visitors to step on. See more details here and here and make sure to watch this video of what Whole Foods anti-Israel terrorist olive oil is funding. FYI, Canaan Fair Trade olive oil is headquartered in Jenin, the hotbed of homicide bombers and Jew-hating HAMAS supporters. In America, the anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, pro-HAMAS “Jewish Voice for Peace” and all the usual anti-Israel, left-wing churches are helping to promote and distribute the Palestinian terrorist olive oil through Whole Foods. Whole Foods isn’t just selling this olive oil, it is spending big bucks to promote it in partnership with the Jenin HAMAS Palestinians.
* Whole Foods officially recognizes HAMAS’ “Palestine” as a state and said so in writing to people who complained about its anti-Israel stance. When this statement brought more anger from Jewish and other consumers, Whole Foods deleted the paragraph about the olive oil and “Palestine” from the letter, to whitewash the issue. In the original mass letter Whole Foods sent out to those who complained, Whole Foods “customer information specialist” Rachael Gruver wrote:
Ms. Schlussel mentions olive oil in her post. We do sell olive oil from Palestine under the brand name Canaan Fair Trade.
Since that only confirmed exactly what I wrote, in the next incarnation of the letter Whole Foods deleted the entire “Palestine” and Palestinian olive oil paragraph, but continued its recognition of the HAMAS Palestinian state and continued to mention “Palestine.”
* Whole Foods cannot dump all Israeli products or it would be in violation of federal anti-boycott laws, so it still carries less popular Israeli products, but dropped Israeli olive oil. Whole Foods would be sued under laws preventing it from abiding by the Arab boycott of Israel if it dropped all Israeli products, which is the only reason it still sells obscure products from Israel no one buys. Who goes to Whole Foods seeking “tuna fish canned in Israel”? No one.
* Whole Foods Funded Radio Intifada on KPFK radio station. Radio intifada glorifies, praises, and encourages Islamic terrorism and Jew-hatred. And, yet, Whole Foods ran ads sponsoring the show and the openly anti-Israel, pro-jihad radio station for years, despite protests from Whole Foods customers and people in the pro-Israel community.
* Whole Foods’ London store doesn’t carry Israeli couscous because it does not want to offend British Muslims. Instead, Whole Foods London sells Palestinian Zaynoun couscous.
* Whole Foods’ Ramadan promotion was not “just like any other holiday promotion for Christmas or Passover,” because it spent a lot of money from its foundation to promote Ramadan and never any other holiday. Contrary to the chain’s claim because Whole Foods spent a huge chunk of money from its Whole Planet Foundation (which is supposed to feed the poor and promote healthy lifestyles in inner cities, not promote Islam) to finance free Ramadan food prizes and giveaways. Whole Foods never used its foundation to promote Christian or Jewish holidays, only Ramadan. Whole Foods won’t disclose how much money the Whole Planet Foundation spent to promote Ramadan. Why not?
Again, NONE of these facts which I reported has ever been refuted by anyone or any source. They won’t be and they cannot be, because they are facts. Period. If you have no problem with Whole Foods dumping Israeli olive oil, financing Radio Intifada, funding and selling Muslim terrorist olive oil used to finance Jew-hating HAMAS farmers and scholarships to HAMAS Terrorist University and with recognizing a HAMAS Palestinian state, then you are a jihadist sympathizer. For everyone else, you should have a problem with this. And you should have a problem with the ADL, Snopes, and the Jewish media, who continue to promote Whole Foods and worked overtime to whitewash the supermarket chain in a way they have never done. Why? What kind of money did they get for being Whole Foods’ kapos? What kind of money would they lose without Whole Foods ads?
If you believe Snopes (a site which claims to be the arbiter of truth about rumors or claims, but is the exact opposite) or ever even consult that website, your head needs to be examined. That you would trust verification of truth to a couple of married former folk dancer pro-Obama leftists (the owners/operators/writers of Snopes) tells me you are a moron. And a lazy fool. Too lazy to do your own research and too foolish to have any critical thinking skills or even common sense to know better. Snopes lies and cannot be trusted. I’ve written stories based on written documentation from companies themselves, such as when UPS sent me a written statement that it does not deliver beyond Israel’s green line, including to settlements. And Snopes claimed the story was false. When Target officials and the Wall Street Journal both confirmed in writing that Target cashiers were forbidden from wishing customers a “Merry Christmas,” Snopes claimed the story wasn’t true. If Snopes says something, you can be sure the opposite is in fact the truth. And that’s the case here, in which Snopes merely repeated the ADL’s three-line BS.
The ADL, which refuted not a single fact I wrote, did not investigate the matter and won’t reveal how much money it got from Whole Foods as a donation. ADL merely said it “doesn’t believe me.” Guess what? ADL is what shouldn’t be believed. This is the same ADL, which hosted a member of Hezbollah as a “diversity and tolerance speaker” and which frequently co-sponsors anti-Israel movies and other events with the pro-HAMAS/Hezbollah American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee and its official, Palestinian terrorist, FBI award revokee, and marriage and immigration fraud perpetrator Imad Hamad, who praised teaching kids to blow up Jews on Palestinian TV shows. ADL Michigan chief Betsy Kellman said that the “real terrorists” in America are Orthodox Jews. She said she is worried that Orthodox Jews will commit terrorist attacks on Muslims and that this is the real terrorist threat to America. This is the organization you trust to decide whether or not Whole Foods panders to Muslims and is anti-Israel? Only if you’re a complete idiot.
And the Jewish newspapers get big money advertising from Whole Foods and have compromised their “coverage” of this issue accordingly. The “report” running in many Jewish newspapers around the country, today and for the past week, is phony. The uber-liberal Los Angeles Jewish Journal (whose moronic editor, Rob Eshman, is a complete leftist and self-hater whose only Jewishness is making dumb latke videos) had a complete idiot named Ryan Torok do a whitewash piece on Whole Foods, apparently to protect ad revenue. Torok wrote his false report whitewashing Whole Foods without even interviewing me or reading any of the articles I’ve written on Whole Foods. He admittedly still hasn’t read them or done any research on the topic, merely repeating Whole Foods’ denials, without doing any fact-checking.
When Torok finally contacted me a day after his phony report was published, it was a waste of time because he ignored all the facts and told me he found that Whole Foods sells an obscure olive oil by a Messianic Jewish group in one or two of its stores and, therefore, it is pro-Israel. That should tell you what an absolute dummy this guy is. He was not interested in the truth. His editor, Rob Eshman (who blamed the Palestinian terrorist murder of the Fogel family on Jews, Israel, and settlers), refused to allow me to write an op-ed or to edit the story to include my side of it a/k/a the actual facts. Now, that phony article appears in other so-called “Jewish” newspapers such as the Detroit Jewish News, owned by Islamo-panderer, Obama fan, and self-hating “Jew” Arthur Horwitz, a business partner of Osama Siblani, an open supporter and agent of Hezbollah, whose close relatives are executives at Al-Manar a/k/a Hezbollah TV. There is a reason none of these hacks is working in the mainstream media. Even those frauds thought these frauds too incompetent and unqualified.
I repeat: NONE of these facts which I reported has been refuted by anyone or any source. They cannot be, because they are facts. Period.
Whole Foods dumped Israeli olive oil. Whole Foods helped finance terrorist Radio Intifada on American radio airwaves. Now, Whole Foods funds and sells Muslim terrorist olive oil which finances HAMAS farmers and scholarships to HAMAS Terrorist University. Whole Foods recognizes the HAMAS Palestinian state. And Whole Foods spent oodles of its foundation money to promote Ramadan, which it does for no other religion, no other holiday.
Those are the facts. Your mind needs to be deSnoped.
Here are more of the FACTS:
Again, Please Remember to Cut & Paste This Post and E-mail It To Everyone You Can Think Of. THANKS.
Tags: ADL, An-Najah University, anti-boycott laws, Anti-Israel, Arthur Horwitz, boycott, boycott laws, Canaan Fair Trade, Canaan Fair Trade Olive Oil, Gaza, Hamas, HAMAS Terrorist University, homicide bombings, Islamic Terrorism, Islamic terrorists, Israel, Israeli olive oil, Jenin, Jewish, Jewish Journal of Los Angeles, Jewish media, Jewish newspapers, Jewish Voice for Peace, Jews, KPFK, L.A. Jewish Journal, LA Jewish Journal, liberal Jews, liberal media, Los Angeles Jewish Journal, Muslim, Nablus, Palestine, Palestinian, Palestinian couscous, Palestinian Olive Oil, Palestinian State, Palestinian Terrorist Olive Oil, Radio Intifada, Ramadan, Rob Eshman, Ryan Torok, scholarships, Snopes, Terrorist University, terrorists, West Bank, whiewash, Whitewashing, Whole foods, Whole Foods anti-Israel, Whole Foods funds HAMAS, Whole Foods funds Islamic Terrorism, Whole Foods is anti-Israel, Whole Foods London, Whole Planet Foundation, Zaynoun couscous, Zaynoun Palestinian couscous