October 16, 2005, - 3:36 pm
By Debbie Schlussel
Highlights from Nation of Islam leader Louis Walcott a/k/a Louis X a/k/a Louis Farrakhan’s “Millions More March” (We call it the “100,000s More March” because the original “Million Man March” had only 100,000 racists in attendance, not a million. Even less are at the remake.):
* Farrakhan said the rally is a “start of a new movement.”
Really? Is racism a “new movement”? Silly me. I thought it was centuries old. And whaddya know–Louis X founded it. How proud he must be.
* Farrakhan said, “We’re tired of begging others to do for us what we have the capacity to pool our resources–intellectually and financially–to do for ourselves.”
Glad to hear it. Now, maybe, his Fruit of Islam goon squad will turn down future HUD contracts to patrol the projects and will do it for the money Farrakhan raises, in FOI’s name, to put himself in the lap of luxury.
* HOprah’s fave hip-hopper, Kanye “George Bush doesn’t care about Black people” West, performed at Sautrday’s pre-March event.
I guess this means we can say, “Kanye West doesn’t care about Whites (“Crackers”), Christians, Jews, Asians, Arabs . . . and every sundry other group Louis X has expressly denounced.” Damn, no national telethon of celeb airheads on which to do it.
* Detroit Free Press resident propagandist for extremist Islam Niraj Warikoo “reports” on the March and Farrakhan’s recent Detroit visit. Surprise, surprise, not once in the article is there a mention of Farrakhan’s raving lunatic statements or rampant racist utterings. Instead, we see a headline: “Millions More March to Stress Inclusiveness.”
Inclusiveness? Of whom? Whites, Christians, Catholics, Jews, Koreans, or any of the other diverse groups Louis X has denounced? Think again, despite the ludicrous claim to the contrary in this piece.
* The whole USA today op-ed page, with glowing articles by Breea C. Willingham and Debra McCown (circa 1995, at the original hate-fest) on the Reigning Reverse Racist, Farrakhan. Nary a mention of Farrakhan’s racism and bigotry–unless you count McCown’s reference to Louis X’s “controversial statements about Catholics, gays and Jews.”
Controversial?! They’re not “controversial.” They’re RACIST, BIGOTED, and flat-out WRONG. Unbelievable how people kowtow to this loon.
All this glowing coverage of Louis X with barely any notice of his outrageous statements is a little like a retrospective about Hitler that goes on and on about his skill at making weird-shaped mustaches, but never mentioning the camps, the ovens, or the eleven million.
Read more about Farrakhan’s back taxes owed, rip-off schemes to make money off the less fortunate Blacks who attend the Marches, and his interesting space-ship theories, from my witty friends at Am I Annoying.
Yes, there are a million–or is that, 100,000?–suckers out there.
Tags: Breea C. Willingham, Debbie Schlussel, Debra McCown, Detroit, Detroit Free Press, Detroit News columnist, George Bush, Hitler, Hizballah, Kanye West, leader, Louis Farrakhan, Louis Walcott, Louis X, Mohammed Ali Elahi, Niraj Warikoo, sundry other group, USA Today